It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ever had a chance to look through her unlocked phone  (Read 28898 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Ever had a chance to look through her unlocked phone
« Reply #200 on: January 06, 2019, 09:38:01 AM »
Who’s the player now?

I think we can safely assume James is making full use of the ‘facilities’ before hitting the escape button.

Look, JG

One can only guess why you are offering constant  'constructive criticism' given your inabilities to communicate with FSU W you know ( very well )  ...

Give it a rest .. there's a good chap

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:50:13 AM by msmob »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2019, 09:41:05 AM »
Because it seems like a good way to spend the week

Does she know you have no intention of bringing her to the U.K.?

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #202 on: January 06, 2019, 09:44:00 AM »
Look, JG

One can only guess why you are offering constant  'constructive criticism' given our inabilities to communicate with FSU W you know ...
Eh? What language is this?

Give it a rest .. there's a good chap
I thought you were ignoring me but here you are...again.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:52:31 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #203 on: January 06, 2019, 09:45:06 AM »
Of course I'm not going to be her visa mule.  Shows the importance of a visit to her home turf

???

I thought you were in bliss at her home turf.  Until snooping chat log on the unlocked phone, which could have happened in Cyprus or where-ever you vacationed.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #204 on: January 06, 2019, 09:52:20 AM »
Boethius  you like your snap judgements.  I prefer to think things through.  As you suspected g f reaction was I quote what shall I tell him if we are married I will tell him and not contact him again.  Versus original story I had a long relationship that ended summer 2018.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2019, 10:06:40 AM »
What is there to think through? 

1. She is being supported, financially, by another man.
2. She sought another relationship while still continuing to be financially supported by that man. Presumably, in her heart filled communications with him, she hasn’t told him about you.
3. When she learns you discovered her ruse, she uses alternate excuses until one that lands with you works.
4. You stay on, despite proclaiming you have no intention of marrying her, something I suspect you haven’t told her.

I don’t have a penis (though I do have very liberal access to one), and therefore, think clearly with one head. But I am not known for snap judgments.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #206 on: January 06, 2019, 10:11:39 AM »
Boethius  you like your snap judgements.  I prefer to think things through.  As you suspected g f reaction was I quote what shall I tell him if we are married I will tell him and not contact him again.  Versus original story I had a long relationship that ended summer 2018.

James,

I find Boethius is annoyingly analytical and normally correct...

The reason you are getting such 'trolling comments' from certain members is that you ain't doing yourself any favours with statements that clearly conflict with your actions ((

I appreciate you didn't have all the data - but if you think things through - you may have fallen for this gal - hard - only for her situation to not have been all you thought it was ..

Mate, having sex with a beautiful lady that you'll never see again leaves most folks sadder than ever ...  it will 'DO your head in' ..well it would mine )))

IF she's going to come to the UK you'll have to feel it's to be with you as the main motive - not to use you to jump a hurdle

You clearly go 'boom in the sack'  so try to work through the trust issues .. Who cares what others think? 

From what you posted before this lady had you doing back-flips and you wanted the world to know ... nothing wrong with that

Apart form certain members on here - dating is the easy part ..... sharing time together in day to day life .... THAT's the hard part   

You've just got to decide if you trust her

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #207 on: January 06, 2019, 10:23:26 AM »
What is there to think through? 

1. She is being supported, financially, by another man.
2. She sought another relationship while still continuing to be financially supported by that man. Presumably, in her heart filled communications with him, she hasn’t told him about you.
3. When she learns you discovered her ruse, she uses alternate excuses until one that lands with you works.
4. You stay on, despite proclaiming you have no intention of marrying her, something I suspect you haven’t told her.

I don’t have a penis (though I do have very liberal access to one), and therefore, think clearly with one head. But I am not known for snap judgments.

Couldn't have put it any better, and I do (arguably) have a penis.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #208 on: January 06, 2019, 10:29:44 AM »
James,

I find Boethius is annoyingly analytical and normally correct...

The reason you are getting such 'trolling comments' from certain members is that you ain't doing yourself any favours with statements that clearly conflict with your actions ((

Most people are trying to give him constructive advice and not 'trolling' anyone, whether or not you agree with the perspective of others or not. He's a big boy and he can live his life as he pleases. Personally I wouldn't stay in this situation but this has quickly turned into a car crash of James' own doing, lacking in respect for both himself and his other half for different reasons.

I don't mind your comments in other threads but other board members might say that people in glass houses...

Offline msmob

« Reply #209 on: January 06, 2019, 10:40:41 AM »

Most people are trying to give him constructive advice and not 'trolling' anyone, whether or not you agree with the perspective of others or not. He's a big boy and he can live his life as he pleases. Personally I wouldn't stay in this situation but this has quickly turned into a car crash of James' own doing, lacking in respect for both himself and his other half for different reasons.

I don't mind your comments in other threads but other board members might say that people in glass houses...

Did you feel my post was 'aimed' at you ? ;)

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #210 on: January 06, 2019, 10:45:23 AM »
Did you feel my post was 'aimed' at you ? ;)

Possibly, probably, couldn't care either way. The argument remains the same, irrespective of whether you feel some have been hard on him because he's getting his leg over.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #211 on: January 06, 2019, 10:49:48 AM »

Lyndontom, the member you are responding to, you may well know is well known across various fora for his trolling. Every thread you can think of is littered with his argumentative junk. He has been banned, moderated, banned again, is still on moderation at another place.
Yet he still thinks he’s ‘Da Man’.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 10:58:52 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline ML

« Reply #212 on: January 06, 2019, 10:56:26 AM »
. . . he's getting his leg over.

What's this 'leg over?'
If both his legs are over, quite a difficult position.

How about leg(s) under and leg(s) between ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #213 on: January 06, 2019, 12:02:24 PM »
Cyprus egypt first time in ukraine I was put through the entire karma sutra 3 times a day .  This time cobwebs are collecting.  On a brighter note g f cooked a 12 dish feast today .  Gf and son have gone to collect granny and off to church.  I was told not to come because church will be too crowded.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541001
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1892
Total: 1903

+-Recent Posts

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM