It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Being a gentleman or a chump?  (Read 61506 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Being a gentleman or a chump?
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2019, 09:14:24 AM »
whether you guys realize it or not
you’re all actively playing a game called, “I give you stuff and you give me pooty-tang”
so if you don’t play by the rules and “give her stuff” you can’t complain about not winning the game and collecting your "prize"...

is this the only game you guys know how to play?
maybe try a different game?

don't go to a "baseball field" if you don't want to play baseball
find a different setting to play "your" game

tryin to be helpful...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 02:30:23 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2019, 09:19:56 AM »
I once went on three dates with a RW who liked sex and was very good at it.

But she had some serious flaws otherwise with respect to being a good long-term partner.

After I was back in USA, I sent her message outlining some of her 'short-comings' and said I was trying to help her in future relationships.

She took my message, changed the exact words directed toward her to words directed toward me, and sent to me saying she was trying to help me in my future relationships.

Made for pretty funny reading because most of the items made no sense coming from woman to man . . . even as I probably had some other serious flaws.

So anyway, a big waste of time trying to be helpful.

Indeed ML, UW can be very obstinate and can fail to see that they would actually benefit if they considered it. Those type of women seem too short sighted and stubborn for there own good.

The girl in this case probably fails to grasp that she could get a lot more by getting with one of her 'clients' in a proper relationship. Funny thing is she is really only demeaning herself when she thinks she is demeaning the guy.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Nightwish

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2019, 10:01:56 AM »
Indeed ML, UW can be very obstinate and can fail to see that they would actually benefit if they considered it. Those type of women seem too short sighted and stubborn for there own good.

The girl in this case probably fails to grasp that she could get a lot more by getting with one of her 'clients' in a proper relationship. Funny thing is she is really only demeaning herself when she thinks she is demeaning the guy.

That was a real generalization of UW.. How do you know anything about that?
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline msmob

« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2019, 10:21:06 AM »
That was a real generalization of UW.. How do you know anything about that?

Trench has spent holiday time with one UA lady, understands Russian / Ukrainian and knows how to pull - by simply turning up and checking out the parks ..

how can you doubt our resident expert in UW ?

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2019, 10:31:47 AM »
Trench has spent holiday time with one UA lady, understands Russian / Ukrainian and knows how to pull - by simply turning up and checking out the parks ..

how can you doubt our resident expert in UW ?

He accused me earlier to be aggressive in my tone against him, guess the little snowflake is fragile.

So now I ask him simple questions without any tone and hope he will at least answer - although the last 4-5 times I have asked him something- he ignored them.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2019, 10:42:57 AM »
He accused me earlier to be aggressive in my tone against him, guess the little snowflake is fragile.

So now I ask him simple questions without any tone and hope he will at least answer - although the last 4-5 times I have asked him something- he ignored them.

I'm to the point I just skip over anything he posts. Makes for better reading.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2019, 10:52:10 AM »
you’re all actively playing a game called, “I give you stuff and you give me pooty-tang”
so if you don’t play by the rules and “give her stuff” you can’t complain about not winning the game...

tryin to be helpful...

Yup.  I was going to post about the irony in this -

She is pissed off, but has absolutely no self awareness

but you posted it better, and more kindly.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2019, 10:58:27 AM »
BO, you would make a great "muse"!!!!

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2019, 11:54:06 AM »
I think that some people are missing the point that I’m not trying to win at this money for sex game. I don’t want to play it at all. In my last trip, only two girls asked for money.  I had sex with some other girls, but I didn’t give anything of monetary value to them.  Okay, one I bought dinner in a cheap cafe and another  one I bought two drinks at a bar.

I find there to be an inverse correlation between spending money and getting sex.

Which brings me back to the “transactional relationship” discussion. I don’t see many women benefiting from men seeing relationships this way. I can hire a cleaning service to clean my house and a chef to cook me meals far cheaper than the cost of a wife.  In Kiev, I can get. 22 year old prostitute every night of the week for only 1000 UAH.  If it’s just about transactions, I have everything covered for a small fraction of the price (and time and paperwork) it costs me to marry someone.

Online krimster2

« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2019, 12:19:27 PM »
there are many “mediums of exchange” besides money
there’s an expression I learned in Mandarin, “wei wu wei”
in English it means “nothing for nothing”
you give nothing...you get nothing....

so....
if you want to receive something, what should you do....?????

BTW, Mr Beard
I’m actually trying to help you

you need to recognize your condition and get some therapy
no shame involved in this AT ALL

if you don’t, unless you’re VERY lucky
ALL of your future relationships will end up like your past relationships

I spent time in therapy as a teenager to get my Asperger’s symptoms under control
(obsessively counting, rhyming speech, and oddball eccentric behavior)
I could’ve blamed other people for their responses to my behavior
as opposed to changing my behavior
that’s a decision for you to make

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:38:45 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2019, 12:29:49 PM »
I think that some people are missing the point that I’m not trying to win at this money for sex game.

So you went to one of the poorest countries in Europe, where you don't speak the language, or know the culture, to find a potential bride about half your age.  You boasted here about bedding at least two, perhaps three (can't recall) of these young women the first night you met, yet your motives are "pure as the driven snow".  Plus, these much younger women were attracted to your Zac Efron-like looks and six pack abs, rather than  your wallet.

OK.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2019, 12:38:43 PM »
there are many “mediums of exchange” besides money
there’s an expression I learned in Mandarin, “wei wu wei”
in English it means “nothing for nothing”
you give nothing...you get nothing....

If the woman is not having more "fun" than the man.....perhaps you're not doing it right.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2019, 12:41:41 PM »
"If the woman is not having more "fun" than the man.....perhaps you're not doing it right."

i don't know about more, but at least "some"
customer satisfaction is the key to success for all "business"
I ALWAYS say, "please come again"!!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:44:07 PM by krimster2 »

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2019, 12:50:34 PM »
So you went to one of the poorest countries in Europe, where you don't speak the language, or know the culture, to find a potential bride about half your age.  You boasted here about bedding at least two, perhaps three (can't recall) of these young women the first night you met, yet your motives are "pure as the driven snow".  Plus, these much younger women were attracted to your Zac Efron-like looks and six pack abs, rather than  your wallet.

OK.

You are putting words in my mouth.

I never stated their motives. I just said these women didn’t ask me for money.  I never gave the ages either. I never claimed to look like Zac Efron. I never told you what my abs look like. I didn’t say which night/date we had sex.

I wasn’t boasting either. I was correcting the previous statement that I was “losing” at the sex game because I wasn’t playing correctly.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:54:47 PM by brownbeard99 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2019, 01:02:48 PM »
so if you don’t play by the rules and “give her stuff” you can’t complain about not winning the game...

tryin to be helpful...

Think the problem is the guys that don't realise this is the game some of these pro daters play. Would be better if those sites where they mainly exist just state what they are offering, then the guys that want that can go there and other ones  who don't want that can go elsewhere. Guessing the sites wouldn't get all the message writing they get but instead the guys would want to get right to the point of it all.

The other girl BB met still interests me, seems that there are another group of girls who don't want to go fully pro date but still want a few fringe benefits, a kind of half way house if you like. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on that one?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2019, 01:11:50 PM »
You are putting words in my mouth.

No, I'm not.  I am responding to what you have posted.

I never stated their motives. I just said these women didn’t ask me for money.  I never gave the ages either. I never claimed to look like Zac Efron. I never told you what my abs look like. I didn’t say which night/date we had sex.

Yes you did.  See your posts above.

In another thread, you posted specifically of how other posters here were wrong, because you had a twenty something lawyer in your bed within hours of meeting her. (I won't go into the cultural reasons why assuming a Ukrainian lawyer bears any resemblance to a lawyer in a common law jurisdiction is seriously flawed.)  Wow.  You managed to bed a woman in Ukraine quickly.  That's about as accomplished as reading the first line of Moby Dick.

But, I digress.  I was referring to your motives as well as theirs. Your posts indicate your motives, whether you wish to admit them or not.  It's not a criticism of you, just reality.  You are no different from the women you are criticizing.  You just come at it from the opposite side.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:53:09 PM by Boethius »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2019, 01:14:11 PM »
Think the problem is the guys that don't realise this is the game some of these pro daters play.

Men who go to Ukraine with less than stellar motives is what creates these "pro daters".  Don't blame the women.  They are responding to market forces.

Online krimster2

« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2019, 01:19:49 PM »
BO

the fictional sexual escapades are just another "self aggrandizing story" of his like getting an MBA at Harvard while simultaneously working full-time as a pharmaceutical executive
his avatar must be a couple of decades old, I saw the picture he posted of himself taken several years ago....trust me on this one!!!!
he has NO clue...
his stories are just what he thinks would happen to a SUCCESSFUL man in his situation so that's what he wrote
not realizing  that SOME of us know fact from fiction
and a successful man from an unsuccessful man
if he had some woman, ANY woman to sleep with in Kyiv, he'd have started a K1 visa for her faster than Trump could say "NO COLLUSION"

dewd, seriously, get help....
cuz if people on a blog can see "through you" it must be trivial to do so in person...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:00:25 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2019, 01:46:05 PM »
(I won't go into the cultural reasons why assuming a Ukrainian lawyer bears any resemblance to a lawyer in a common law jurisdiction is seriously flawed.) 

Perhaps you could start a new thread elaborating on this. Just curious on the differences.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2019, 01:59:56 PM »

Men who go to Ukraine with less than stellar motives is what creates these "pro daters".  Don't blame the women.  They are responding to market forces.

True, I was just saying it would be handy for these people to have a more clearer venue for such antics. Otherwise those not interested get caught in the middle of what they genuinely never intended to get into.

I think it's probably just human nature that those with a more base nature tend to turn up in these sort of places.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2019, 02:08:12 PM »
Perhaps you could start a new thread elaborating on this. Just curious on the differences.

1.  A huge number of diplomas in Ukraine are purchased, with the diploma holder never having set foot in a classroom.  I know admissions is corrupt in the US, but it's at a whole different level in Ukraine.

2.  Ukraine has no rule of law. 

Those are the two biggest.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2019, 02:09:40 PM »
True, I was just saying it would be handy for these people to have a more clearer venue for such antics.
It's clear to the most of the locals.  The issue is you not knowing the local culture.

Offline Gator

« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2019, 02:24:04 PM »

Men who go to Ukraine with less than stellar motives is what creates these "pro daters".

Disagree.  Sex tourists do not create "pro-daters."  The contrary that pro-daters create sex tourists is certainly not true.   

Pro-daters are merely women who for parental, social or genetic reasons feel no remorse about misrepresenting their intentions and fleecing gullible men. 

None justify their actions by thinking, "This man will lie to bed one of my sister citizens, so it is okay for me take advantage of him."  Instead they feel "This man is to blame for losing his money because he is so stupid."

Incidentally, I was told by one dating agency that the pro-daters and sex tourists can spot each other a mile away. 

Don't blame the women.  They are responding to market forces.   

Agree.    The motivation is economic.  The man has the money and the woman wants it, and she is willing to misrepresent her intentions to obtain it. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2019, 02:24:10 PM »

1.  A huge number of diplomas in Ukraine are purchased, with the diploma holder never having set foot in a classroom.  I know admissions is corrupt in the US, but it's at a whole different level in Ukraine.

2.  Ukraine has no rule of law. 

Those are the two biggest.

+1
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2019, 02:40:29 PM »
"Pro-daters are merely women who for parental, social or genetic reasons feel no remorse about misrepresenting their intentions and fleecing gullible men. "

you can't cheat an honest man
therefor if you don't want to be cheated how should YOU behave
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 02:59:12 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM