It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Plane Crash AN-148 crashes 2 mins out of Domodedova ( Moscow) on internal flight  (Read 3443 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Mid air explosion. Next time be more careful shooting down Israeli F16's. Or don't invade the country that manufactures the spare parts for your air fleet.

Offline msmob

Mid air explosion. Next time be more careful shooting down Israeli F16's. Or don't invade the country that manufactures the spare parts for your air fleet.

Yes, many eye witnesses reported it exploded mid air ...  The 'last' disaster - a plane loaded with a RU military band -
 en route to New Year's entertainment for the troops crashed into the Black Sea at Sochi and it was Pilot error ..

Offline alex330

The 'last' disaster - a plane loaded with a RU military band -
 en route to New Year's entertainment for the troops crashed into the Black Sea at Sochi and it was Pilot error ..

You might be thinking of the crash in Rostov-on-Don. The military band crash into the Black Sea was mechanical failure. The wing flaps.

Offline msmob

You might be thinking of the crash in Rostov-on-Don.

I arrived in Sochi just after the crash- I certainly am not confusing them as the FlyDubai crash had videoes shows the airliner crashing intact 

The military band crash into the Black Sea was mechanical failure. The wing flaps.

Yeah 'ri-ight'....It was experienced military grade pilot with HUNDREDS of hours on the plane's fault for 'incorrectly operating the flaps' ..

Sochi residents couldn't go on the  the sea for a 30KM length of coast ... 

I'm afraid I don't buy that.. nor do many Sochi residents - given the passengers, the pilot's qualie's and destination

Offline alex330

Yeah 'ri-ight'....It was experienced military grade pilot with HUNDREDS of hours on the plane's fault for 'incorrectly operating the flaps' ..

The 'last' disaster - a plane loaded with a RU military band -

So it was or was not pilot error?

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
I don't believe Israel downed the Russian plane.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

So it was or was not pilot error?

'interestingly' RT has ( not for the first time ) altered the article that referred to the Sochi air crash - where 'pilot error' was blamed

Personally, I have always thought it might have been a terrorist act - given the nature of the flight and significance

Offline calmissile

Interesting...
When I first clicked on the RT link, I watched a TV interview with some radar data, altitude data, etc.  Now the video has been replaced with a file photo.

Did they place the video somewhere else and I am missing it?

Doug (Calmissile)

Offline alex330

Personally, I have always thought it might have been a terrorist act - given the nature of the flight and significance

I thought the same thing initially. But one of the pilots was heard talking about the issue on the recorder.

Edit - looks like there are several versions of the story on that incident. Who knows...

I don't believe Israel downed the Russian plane.

Most likely not. Same plane was grounded for several years without spare parts from Ukraine. Maybe they bought cheap knockoffs or tried to have inhouse mechanics fix it...but a plane does not normally just explode from failed parts.

Offline alex330

Wonder if anyone else recognizes passenger 32 on the list of fatalities? Seems a common name in Russia, will need to wait and see if it is the same person the tin foil hatters say it is...

Offline msmob

Wonder if anyone else recognizes passenger 32 on the list of fatalities? Seems a common name in Russia, will need to wait and see if it is the same person the tin foil hatters say it is...

Tell us more ?

It seems one lucky Sochi resident didn't board:

http://sputniknews.com/russia/201802111061562929-russian-birthday-boys-escapes-plane-crash/

Offline alex330

It was not the same guy. Common name in Russia.
[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]

Offline msmob

Hear we go again: ' pilot error'?

http://themoscowtimes.com/news/pilot-error-likely-cause-of-deadly-plane-crash-near-moscow-60494

I'm not an aviation expert - but let's say this version is correct - why are eye-witnesses saying the plane was on fire /  breaking up / heard an explosion ( mid air)  - BEFORE it hit the ground?

Note in the article below - the authorities report the plane was intact before impact

http://themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-sorry-state-of-russian-aviation-safety-60475

Either way, Russia has got an extraordinary 'safety' history ((

Offline BillyB

In a matter of days, Russian investigators solved why the plane crashed? I don't think there's ever been an investigation of a large passenger plane crash that last only a few days. Well, that should put the conspiracy theories to rest!

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jone

Yup.  Plane over Ukraine that didn't get hit by a BUK missile was pilot error as well. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

Yup.  Plane over Ukraine that didn't get hit by a BUK missile was pilot error as well.

1/ Day 4 it was two UA -SU25's

2/ It was cannon fire - not a 'missile'

3/ One of our BUK systems wasn't missing

4/ It wasn't a BUK  system Russian missile - it was an Israeli one..

That kind of 'investigation / finding' ? .....

Offline deccie

This was an ex-Rossiya Airlines aircraft and there is a good chance it was one of the type that I flew on for my trips here.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1965
Total: 1974

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM