It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Just another introduction  (Read 32868 times)

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Just another introduction
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2018, 06:09:40 PM »
Cowboy f date .  Straight to what app within the day.  Apartment in her town with in a fortnight.  Go halves on all bills.  You just paid the big bucks to get there.  Speaking little Russian you will be vulnerable see how she treats you. Best indication of her future ways of treating you

Offline DCcowboy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 07:55:05 PM »
Cowboy f date .  Straight to what app within the day.  Apartment in her town with in a fortnight.  Go halves on all bills.  You just paid the big bucks to get there.  Speaking little Russian you will be vulnerable see how she treats you. Best indication of her future ways of treating you
Didn't get the first part of that James. There might different values, but I have been raised to always pay for a date. And yeah that's why I am trying to learn some Russian.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2018, 08:02:03 PM »
Doing dutch with a FSU on the first dates ?

Wow..

A novel approach.. TC will be following James' technique and wondering where he's going wrong ;)

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2018, 08:06:33 PM »
Doing dutch with a FSU on the first dates ?

Wow..

A novel approach.. TC will be following James' technique and wondering where he's going wrong ;)
Yeah that's what I said. I always pay for dates. Been raised that way....

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2018, 11:57:44 PM »
Because I had the sense to date a well paid professional.  First half a week together I was paying all bills.  Suddenly second half of first week she started getting out her purse and paid for all the rest of the week.  Second week we went Dutch.  Third week I paid for my flight to kiev and she picked up all the bills  I even had to make sure I paid for my new Ukranian phone and sim. Writing this on the bus back from stanstead airport.  Week just gone I've been driven around seen the sights been to an orchestral concert.  Eaten in the top restaurants even though I suggested average ones.  Eaten delicious home made food.  I now realise why our first 2 weeks were outside the Ukraine we met her neighbours and work colleagues just by casual meeting and for someone like my g f that's a big deal .  So maybe I'll be posting on this site in 10 years time how well it all went or I blow out.  The g f is stunning to look at with a great personality and gets lots of male attention in Cyprus Egypt and the ukraine.  If I find a catch I'll post it here.  Oh there is a catch her mother doesn't like me

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 12:11:54 AM »
It’s Ukraine. Not the Ukraine.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 04:13:05 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2018, 01:28:29 AM »
DC,

You started from Elena's Models, then to email, then to ppl site?

Usually people progress the other way.  How much were the flowers?

Offline jone

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2018, 10:37:15 AM »
For all of the members on here who 'groaned' when they read that you are on a PPL, you should know that your gal gets paid for you to be there.   Am curious to know who suggested that you use a PPL to communicate?

Welcome to the forum,  but you have some reading up to do. 

Any woman that recommended that you go from a subscription site (Elena's Models) to a PPL site is probably scamming you.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2018, 10:51:54 AM »
Exactly a good woman would be saving you money to spend on a real meeting.  F dating is the only real site I can see where money does not change hands.  Sadly u s a in particular is a rules society as is UK to a lesser extent and on any of the pay sites you are just paying to get your ego massaged

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2018, 03:08:13 PM »
DC,

You started from Elena's Models, then to email, then to ppl site?

Usually people progress the other way.  How much were the flowers?
Yes. Interesting, $50.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2018, 03:09:50 PM »
For all of the members on here who 'groaned' when they read that you are on a PPL, you should know that your gal gets paid for you to be there.   Am curious to know who suggested that you use a PPL to communicate?

Welcome to the forum,  but you have some reading up to do. 

Any woman that recommended that you go from a subscription site (Elena's Models) to a PPL site is probably scamming you.
I initially suggested as I could see it was fustrating for her to communicate.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
Because I had the sense to date a well paid professional.  First half a week together I was paying all bills.  Suddenly second half of first week she started getting out her purse and paid for all the rest of the week.  Second week we went Dutch.  Third week I paid for my flight to kiev and she picked up all the bills  I even had to make sure I paid for my new Ukranian phone and sim. Writing this on the bus back from stanstead airport.  Week just gone I've been driven around seen the sights been to an orchestral concert.  Eaten in the top restaurants even though I suggested average ones.  Eaten delicious home made food.  I now realise why our first 2 weeks were outside the Ukraine we met her neighbours and work colleagues just by casual meeting and for someone like my g f that's a big deal .  So maybe I'll be posting on this site in 10 years time how well it all went or I blow out.  The g f is stunning to look at with a great personality and gets lots of male attention in Cyprus Egypt and the ukraine.  If I find a catch I'll post it here.  Oh there is a catch her mother doesn't like me
Could never stomach going dutch, or even letting her pick up the bill, I make more than triple what she makes in USD. That would just feel wrong. Sorry if you disagree.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:16:07 PM by DCcowboy »

Offline jone

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2018, 03:42:09 PM »
I initially suggested as I could see it was fustrating for her to communicate.

Then simply tell her of the other options available to you/her and tell her it is costing you $65 a week, presently, to talk to her.   Any honest woman would not want a man who is communicating with her to spend that money unless she had nefarious reasons to do so.   (Before I go off the deep end, let's give her the benefit of the doubt and chalk this all up to inexperience.)
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2018, 04:47:27 PM »
Then simply tell her of the other options available to you/her and tell her it is costing you $65 a week, presently, to talk to her.   Any honest woman would not want a man who is communicating with her to spend that money unless she had nefarious reasons to do so.   (Before I go off the deep end, let's give her the benefit of the doubt and chalk this all up to inexperience.)

Don't know how true it is but I've been told on PPL sites the company monitors all letters/emails and any that suggest moving off the site are censored or not passed on. Again don't know if it's true but would make sense.

Offline JayH

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2018, 04:55:50 PM »
Don't know how true it is but I've been told on PPL sites the company monitors all letters/emails and any that suggest moving off the site are censored or not passed on. Again don't know if it's true but would make sense.

It is correct --but any system has flaws !
If there is a will -there are ways !
The first problem is that botched attempts to beat the system will create ongoing interest & observation .
And-- there is usually a mechanism  to pay for direct contact details --  which realistically -- can be a good deal .

The whole issue put the girls credibility in play -- so there are a lot of reasons to push moving off site asap.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline jone

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2018, 04:56:01 PM »
Is very true.  However, he had her contact information prior to the initiation of PPL.   So, in this case, he can reach out to her on multiple communication channels.

When we were playing with PPL sites and wanted to get a gal's email, we just parsed our email address into multiple messages.  If the girl was too dumb to get it, we knew she was a paid employee of an agency.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2018, 07:08:08 PM »
Did it tonight, I know she is being honest with me though, I sent her a message translated with Google translate and the exact same message in the site. That will take care of a censorship and see how will Google is translating. Because I know the site is translating correctly.  I also told I have spent a lot on the site and would rather spent it on her or our meeting.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2018, 07:09:24 PM »
checking that right now.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2018, 07:11:07 PM »
Is very true.  However, he had her contact information prior to the initiation of PPL.   So, in this case, he can reach out to her on multiple communication channels.

When we were playing with PPL sites and wanted to get a gal's email, we just parsed our email address into multiple messages.  If the girl was too dumb to get it, we knew she was a paid employee of an agency.
did that tonight via site and duplicate email. I have also been able to verify what she is telling me is true....... I do trust her.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2018, 07:20:22 PM »
So I have been able to verify her multiple ways. Google is your friend. I have also verified through a independent social web site completely unrelated to her. So unless she has some very high connections she would not be where I saw her. I know some of you have been burned before, and it is probably 90% of the time. But this is a honest lady. Not all Russian women are gaming men. I mean come on..... She wants to pay to come visit me. Not asking me too pay for her visa or plane or even hotel until I insisted on paying for that. So grab a  :popcorn: and enjoy the "train wreck". I know you guys mean well. And appreciate it immensely. But please stop stereotyping. And please stop beating :deadhorse:. Thank you for the advice.

Offline jone

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2018, 07:23:31 PM »
Hey, you'll find most of the guys on the forum are cautious, yet optimistic.   I don't think this will be a train wreck.   But some of the initial signals were ones of caution.   It is nice to see you wade through them and still be on track.

Udachi.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2018, 07:41:03 PM »
Hey, you'll find most of the guys on the forum are cautious, yet optimistic.   I don't think this will be a train wreck.   But some of the initial signals were ones of caution.   It is nice to see you wade through them and still be on track.

Udachi.
thank you.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2018, 07:50:45 PM »
She wants to pay to come visit me. Not asking me too pay for her visa or plane or even hotel until I insisted on paying for that.

Let her pay to come see you. If she comes, great. If she asks for money the day she's supposed to arrive because she's stuck at the airport, don't send it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2018, 11:32:22 PM »
Nah.

Fly to Moscow. Leave one weekend, return the next. You're going in low season and Aeroflot have direct flights from DC.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2018, 01:17:37 AM »
So another 3 months before you visit Moscow 900$ on web site.  Much more fun to make stick drawings and send them as photos on whats app.  How are you going to communicate face to face ?  Buy multiple pads and make some stick drawings.  Also in my experience just hold hands and she will show you around.  For that 900$ you could jump on a plane for a long weekend right now 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1966
Total: 1977

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM