It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Adopt a Russian  (Read 11668 times)

Offline Obtuso

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Adopt a Russian
« on: July 24, 2014, 11:20:00 AM »
I discovered this video on youtube, it's a promotional video of a dating site (don't know if is a legitimate site or not)

Regards

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
Re: Adopt a Russian
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 03:06:54 PM »
It seemed like a joke, not a serious ad.   Maybe they know more about their target audience than I. 

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 11:21:06 PM »
I don't speak or know enough French to follow all of it, though, it is self-evident.

However, it is hilarious in that, here in USA, there are many books that sell well to Americans, about the feminity, thinness, class, of French women. 

For instance, a popular book a few years ago was titled "French Women Don't Get Fat" which was a sort of "diet-without-dieting" book.  And there are many such books on subjects such as lifestyle, cooking, diet, exercise etc. that trade on the feminine mystique of French women. 

However it appears that French men are not as appreciative, of French women?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:25:04 PM by Slumba »
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 11:35:46 PM »
Based on my observations in Paris, they are thin, feminine, and beautiful.  Same for the men.  I have never seen so many stylish and gorgeous men in one place.  My nephews, who just returned from a holiday in Paris, said the same thing.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline I/O

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 12:13:46 AM »
I have never seen so many stylish and gorgeous men in one place.
Rather a cougarish remark - but I guess, even when snow develops on the roof, there's no reason not maintain the fire in the hut.. :-*

Offline Boethius

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 01:18:08 AM »
I'm old.  Not dead. :P
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline I/O

Offline Gator

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 06:43:19 AM »
Jacqueline Bisset looked fabulous when young and she still looks great.  A classic beauty.  She obviously has taken care of herself.   

I assert that she looks better today than if she had plastic surgery (the wind tunnel look, or worse, the look of having gone 10 rounds in a boxing match).

Offline Boethius

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 11:57:40 AM »

Offline Gator

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 01:43:33 PM »

Just FTR, Jacqueline Bisset is about my mother's age.

Is your mother available?  ;D   I am showing my age. 

On one "agency date" I had with a young UW, I stated that she was too young for me.  To make a point I jokingly asked if her mother was available.  She replied that I would not like her mother because she is fat.  I said, "No problem.  She will become skinny from me chasing her around the kitchen for sex."

She expressed shock, then paused, and said something about my SOH shortening the age gap. 

Speaking of women reaching 70, look at Lauren Hutton on the cover of Elle.  Fascinating woman.

http://secondlivesclub.blogspot.com/2013/04/sllinky-friday-these-women-make-us-want.html

Offline I/O

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 02:18:21 PM »
LOL.   I'll be on the next plane. 8)
Some Uki tart offered me that once before but then she wanted a couple of K to get through customs - I imagine you'd want way more than that...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 02:54:09 PM »
Is your mother available? 

She still cooks dinner every night for my father, and has the cleanest windows on the planet.   They're at a stage where she doesn't mind when he golfs every day.

Some Uki tart offered me that once before but then she wanted a couple of K to get through customs - I imagine you'd want way more than that...

I'm much less of a burden financially, but am constantly reminded that I've already turned one man prematurely grey.  Perhaps two, if my father is included.

Offline I/O

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 03:06:10 PM »
but am constantly reminded that I've already turned one man prematurely grey.
You don't have a mortgage on that - I thank goodness for Schwarzkopf every day.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 04:41:22 PM »
Hug me honey - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2706081/Older-women-want-sex-men-dont-want-sleep-Actress-Jacqueline-Bisset-69-talks-female-desire.html  :P

Despite infrequent snippets such as these from 'older women,' 99 out of 100 women aged 69 or so have absolutely no interest in sex with a man . . . or even with themself.

And, since the man (unlike the woman) has to undergo a 'transformation' for 'traditional sex,' and given that men are sight driven, there isn't much hope for the very rare older woman who does want to have sex.

Nowhere did I say impossible for anything; but think probabilities.

I suspect Jacqueline's words are just to hype up interest in her latest film; and she is quite content if the men in her life will just leave her alone, except when something doesn't work on her car or house.

And no, I do not try to have sex with older women, but I hear about their feelings a lot from older female family and neighbors.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 05:36:06 PM »
Hmm, I am not so certain of that.  My sister is a physician, and worked in a nursing home one summer.  She said it was a mini Peyton Place, and that the women were always jumping into the old men's beds at night, often, uninvited and unwanted.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:21:07 PM by Boethius »

Offline I/O

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 05:50:11 PM »
in a nursing home one summer.  She said it was a mini Peyton Place, and that the woman were always jumping into the old men's beds at nights
A friend works in aged care and reports similarly - the families are apparently seriously p!ssed off.

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 05:59:50 PM »
Hmm, I am not so certain of that.  My sister is a physician, and worked in a nursing home one summer.  She said it was a mini Peyton Place, and that the woman were always jumping into the old men's beds at nights, often, uninvited and unwanted.

I think your probably right.  My ex G/F is a nurse that works in one of these facilities and would come home with stories like this on a frequent basis.

Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 09:49:36 PM »
Hmm, I am not so certain of that.  My sister is a physician, and worked in a nursing home one summer.  She said it was a mini Peyton Place, and that the woman were always jumping into the old men's beds at nights, often, uninvited and unwanted.

Based on both articles written about the largest retirement area in the USA, "The Villages" in Florida, and based on what a friend's mother, who lives there, talked about, yes, it pretty much could be like that.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 02:09:42 PM »
Based on both articles written about the largest retirement area in the USA, "The Villages" in Florida, and based on what a friend's mother, who lives there, talked about, yes, it pretty much could be like that.

No, it IS like that at The Villages. I had a close friend working there about 10 years ago. From his description and many stories, the women are more sexually active than the men. So much so that a husband or single man with the ability to get it up keeps quite a lengthy dance card. Apparently there was also a contingency of local younger men who frequent the clubs there for that very purpose

Offline Boethius

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 02:13:46 PM »
Based on all the foregoing, it may be that ML just knows the "wrong class" of women.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 02:15:12 PM »
Based on all the foregoing, it may be that ML just knows the "wrong class" of women.
Or most likely, he just doesn't turn them on  :ROFL:

Offline Gator

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 04:17:24 PM »

And no, I do not try to have sex with older women....

Does "older women" mean women your age?    :D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2308
Total: 2319

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM