It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458704 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2400 on: November 04, 2018, 02:47:14 PM »
Once again, I wish to point out the our Trench is wasting his time chasing FSU tail as his income falls below that needs to 'import' a wife into the UK ..

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2401 on: November 04, 2018, 02:49:14 PM »
As said before of course there are those women that earn better in the more professional jobs. Many girls have higher education out there but are still stuck in the low paid jobs. My salary is lowish by UK standards but high compared to Ukraine. Again as said before it is a part time job while I spend the rest of my time converting my house to gain income from renting out rooms. From there I am going to press on towards setting myself up in business in construction.

My part time salary was £13k a year, it is going up to 16k a year starting this month as I am taking a few more hours on, not so much willingly I did not ask for them but it was too much bother to knock them back. Main thing is I own my own home outright. I may not be able to afford a very lavish lifestyle yet but I'm sure it's still far better a lifestyle for a girl than her sweating it out in Ukraine. Even the State pension here around £160 a week is hugely better than the State Pension offering in Ukraine.

Your salary in the UK is irrelevant to salaries in Ukraine. The cost of living is about 60% lower in Ukraine than in the UK, as a whole.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2402 on: November 04, 2018, 02:56:44 PM »

Your salary in the UK is irrelevant to salaries in Ukraine. The cost of living is about 60% lower in Ukraine than in the UK, as a whole.

Food prices didn't seem a lot lower. Apparently the high inflation in Ukraine a big problem there. On Belarus I heard a mortgage there is 50% APR and I get the impression in Ukraine it's not too dis-similar not to mention the awful concrete block surroundings.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2403 on: November 04, 2018, 03:00:18 PM »
Once again, I wish to point out the our Trench is wasting his time chasing FSU tail as his income falls below that needs to 'import' a wife into the UK ..

Actually I would only be approx 2.6k short of the overall 18.6k needed to bring a spouse to the UK. So not that short at all, I could easily increase hours a little more to cover that :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2404 on: November 04, 2018, 03:15:32 PM »
Food prices didn't seem a lot lower. Apparently the high inflation in Ukraine a big problem there. On Belarus I heard a mortgage there is 50% APR and I get the impression in Ukraine it's not too dis-similar not to mention the awful concrete block surroundings.

I just spent over six weeks in Ukraine.  Average price, for a Ukrainian couple, of a week's worth of groceries is about 300 hryvnias, and that is eating extremely well - meat, milk, vegetables, fruit.  But that is with no outside meals.  An average bill in a cafeteria for locals is 122 hyrvnias.  For tourists, it is 320 hryvnias.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #2405 on: November 04, 2018, 07:00:42 PM »
As Boe states . . . it is foolish to talk about salaries in various countries and try to make any comparisons on that factor alone.

If you really want to make valid comparisons, read about Purchasing Power Parity and then go from there.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline JayH

« Reply #2406 on: November 05, 2018, 01:27:15 AM »
Trench  -- I note Donna Pedro mentioned  village based Ukrainian relatives desperate to leave -- I suggest you write to her and get contact details -- it sounds like a match made in heaven for you-- idiot meeting family of an idiot !

Should be a match !! ;D :cluebat: :deadhorse:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2407 on: November 09, 2018, 01:26:16 AM »
Not for your new family - it won't ..

It will already cost £200/ year - per person and the plan is to double that - there's another £1000- 2000  up front

http://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/how-much-pay

Sure but when she us a naturalised citizen she won't have to pay & in the short term it's a small price to pay for the cover she would get.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2408 on: November 09, 2018, 01:34:51 AM »
Sure but when she us a naturalised citizen she won't have to pay & in the short term it's a small price to pay for the cover she would get.

That might take longer, soon, too ..You voted for this ))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2409 on: November 09, 2018, 06:20:48 AM »
That might take longer, soon, too ..You voted for this ))

In that case I could always join you in Ireland ;D

Offline msmob

« Reply #2410 on: November 10, 2018, 02:38:10 PM »
In that case I could always join you in Ireland ;D

Ha, you aren't Irish  - you won't have an EU citizen's rights ..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2411 on: November 10, 2018, 05:26:34 PM »
Ha, you aren't Irish  - you won't have an EU citizen's rights ..

If I came and stayed a couple of years I would, we could be neighbours ;D

Offline msmob

« Reply #2412 on: November 11, 2018, 01:48:51 AM »
If I came and stayed a couple of years I would, we could be neighbours ;D

1/ I see you need to read up on acquiring IRL nationality

2/ I'll be sure to let you know my address ..

When you are married to a FSU W AND have IRL nationality ! ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2413 on: November 11, 2018, 05:32:56 AM »
Remember Trenchie seeks a woman who's 35 WITHOUT kids - such a presumably professional - woman going to be interested in a Brit guy earning less tan the average salary ?

I will earn roughly £20k for each of the 2 years of work on my house as an untaxed capital gain. This of course would not show up unless I sell the house. On top of this I now earn £16k per year was 13k. So in all it is £36k per year, mostly with little tax, that is way above the national average wage. After I finish my house I have other projects planned.

Granted though that will not show up as such and  will be difficult to explain to a FSW. Dojng so might even sound like I'm BS'ing her. I remember DK had issues when trying to explain his varied work situation. So in general I just talk up my standard job slightly as it's just easier and put the house stuff down as DIY alteration work.

In general though it's why I prefer girls who are non-professional. Professional types seem to have this peculiar awkwardness over needing a comparable career. Trying to explain to them that a). I earn way more than them whatever the case. And b). You rarely get much more for a professional job in the UK these days than any other job. Well it's a difficulty that is not worth the ordeal of explaining. So I prefer as simplified situation as possible.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2414 on: November 11, 2018, 07:37:18 AM »
1/ I see you need to read up on acquiring IRL nationality

2/ I'll be sure to let you know my address ..

When you are married to a FSU W AND have IRL nationality ! ;)

1). Under thd Treaty of London I can reside in Rep of Ireland any time I like. If I reside there for two years I can apply and gain Irish citizenship, hence EU Citizenship also 'IF' Rep of Ireland remains part of the EU  ;)

2). Great! We would then be able to argue with each other all the time :D

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2415 on: November 11, 2018, 11:00:43 AM »
My guess would be mid thirties, say about 35.

That's all a bit subjective though, it depends upon the woman, but in terms of ones that can easily have kids that's where it can start to tail off a bit.

You've gotta stop taking over other peoples threads.

So here what is radically different. Once a woman in the FSU gets over a certain age
the men stop seriously considering her for marriage and a family. Men would still be
happy to sit on her couch and get waited on hand and foot and to F#ck her frequently
without a condom, but eventually they will move to another woman's couch and the
cycle will repeat itself. 

100% of the women that ML sought out have reached that age. 10% of the women
you are considering have reached that age.

Next, ML has top level grade A interpersonal skills and you don't. He's far more likely
to talk women into doing something they aren't 100% interested in while you will find
it more difficult.

Lastly, ML doesn't spend many months exchanging conversations with these women.
I don't know how many he exchanges but it will be 10% or less than what you intend
to do.

So you aren't actually following ML's tactics, you are doing a hybrid of the wrong
mix but calling your hybrid ML's system in order to give it credibility. You have spent
most of your time here, ignoring most of the advice you get, only highlighting that
which you can twist to match your own theories. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2416 on: November 11, 2018, 11:16:52 AM »
"So here what is radically different. Once a woman in the FSU gets over a certain age
the men stop seriously considering her for marriage and a family. Men would still be
happy to sit on her couch and get waited on hand and foot and to F#ck her frequently
without a condom, but eventually they will move to another woman's couch and the
cycle will repeat itself. "

some of the truest words ever posted here
I'm impressed!

these women are VERY dangerous to married guys
because their only option seems to be to hit on married guys in the most aggressive way possible

if you live over there, a very REAL danger, watch out!!!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2417 on: November 11, 2018, 12:17:28 PM »
it's sad that guys who are miserable in their home country dating scene
don't know the kind of results that they can get in Ukraine
you DON'T HAVE TO BE A RICH SUPER STUD to succeed in Ukraine
just be at least "average" across most categories
that's all it takes, seriously

until I read of all the guys posting here who failed in Ukraine
I would have thought that it would have been impossible to fail in Ukraine!
amazing to me that there have been those who have figured out how to do it
I just don't understand why
when you consider the nature of the reward for success.

That is very true Krimster, I think though with WM is getting there head around how it works out there. On the face of it yes it is the same as dating a woman anywhere but at the same time there are different variables. As the above quote shows it is even possible for an average or probably even a little below average guy to two time girls. I know from what others had said on here that is inadvisable unless you can pass the stringent Ukrainian girl lie detector test, lol.

I think a lot of the problem lies in the quick fly in date, fly out nature that a lot of guys use. The other problem is thd time it takes to get to know the way things are over there. In the west a lot of average guys struggle to get a date, are not used to how UW/FSW date and the way they are minded.

It takes some time to get acclimatised to how different women are in Ukraine/FSW to the west. In the west women have become different over time to their Ukrainian counterparts. Western women take their pick of the men, in Ukraine it's the other way around. UW/FSW are feminine and not aloof like a lot of WW.

The problem can come firstly in not being their long enough. Over time you can can more adapt at dating UW/FSW, can pick them up quicker and know what you're dealing with. A meet one though is a real poke in the dark for the unseasoned WM FSU dater however much you've video chatted and think you know her. When I was in Lviv in the summer I picked up two dates on the hoof over two weeks. Now I think I could pick up more from learning about my mistakes. Even two though compared to trying to date in the west isn't at all bad. The more experience I get at dating though thd better I become so the longer I can stay out there the better I can do. A guy who gets experienced can probably seem a better catch to UW/FSW than an inexperienced newbie who often just looks vulnerable and easy to be taken or if meeting a good girl just plain 'not worthy'.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2418 on: November 11, 2018, 05:13:17 PM »
A guy who gets experienced can probably seem a better catch to UW/FSW than an inexperienced newbie who often just looks vulnerable and easy to be taken or if meeting a good girl just plain 'not worthy'.

Trench,

This is a sticky thread and as such it's not for you to post your Mickey Mouse ideas
that nobody agrees with except you. You have plenty of other threads to post your
drivel.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #2419 on: November 12, 2018, 09:50:32 AM »
Trench,

This is a sticky thread and as such it's not for you to post your Mickey Mouse ideas
that nobody agrees with except you. You have plenty of other threads to post your
drivel.

Trenchie,

you've EVEN managed to alienate Beel .... 

How about you try LISTENING instead of your ' theories from a guy who is not finding this venture too rewarding and has no clue - it's himself ' ? 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #2420 on: December 26, 2018, 03:11:44 AM »
Bill you wrote about a certain age of woman and their desirability please could you define ages etc.  I'd just like an insight to that culture.  Especially with a Ukraine  flavour and couch surfers.    I just have my spider senses tingling.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2421 on: December 26, 2018, 03:48:41 AM »
Trench,

drivel.
Come on Bill, this is Trenchies very thread about his mysoginistic viewsunique approach to looking for a woman. 😂

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2422 on: January 02, 2019, 01:08:05 PM »
It's quite usual from what I hear for FSW to keep their options open until a guy commits. A WM can change his mind at will and she can quickly go to being yesterday's news. She may not get another prospect so can't afford to bat guys away. It can no doubt be an ego boost for girls also.

Some also say that girls in their thirties, probably even more so with kids don't really expect a long term relationship. They just get used to the default mistress position, short term relationship, one night stand, etc. Since many of them get used to a man not committing or promissing it and coming to nothing.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2423 on: January 02, 2019, 01:10:12 PM »
Some also say that girls in their thirties, probably even more so with kids don't really expect a long term relationship. They just get used to the default mistress position, short term relationship, one night stand, etc.

This is inaccurate.  FSU society is changing, just as Western society has.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2424 on: January 02, 2019, 01:29:04 PM »

This is inaccurate.  FSU society is changing, just as Western society has.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Oh, so what prey tell do you think their position is at present in the FSU?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1969
Total: 1978

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM