It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My wife is amazing...  (Read 33061 times)

Offline deccie

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: My wife is amazing...
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2018, 04:00:25 AM »

Maybe a move to Georgia might be what you need?
Nice idea, would love to.
Can't until the tax issue is resolved as until the "debt" (in quotes since it is completely fictional) they put my wife on the blocked travel list.

Offline msmob

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2018, 04:02:01 AM »
Deccie, I feel your pain

In Russia no one takes responsibility or is accountable when a wrong decision is made

Svetlana has a Raiffeisen account and I send her money - they blocked her account - for not explaining where the money was coming from - even though we had emailed the Financial Monitoring Dept ( twice) in March and May - when we asked WHY did you block the account ? ( "You didn't respond" - which we did - of course and could prove it - from the email address the bank has for Svetlana)

Wrote to Raiffeisen Head office in Austria as I got fed up with the buck passing

They lifted the block but set a lower limit for withdrawals and incoming - c.$2000 / month- 'pending investigation'

I remember Mendy posting that his Wife's account was blocked - never heard the end result of that.

Offline deccie

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2018, 04:08:52 AM »
Deccie, I feel your pain

In Russia no one takes responsibility or is accountable when a wrong decision is made.
There is that but there is also active theft hidden in the background. My wife's mother had over 300,000 rubles taken by her bank from her pension over several years. You can bet they didn't return it!

We took the banks here to court several times for active theft from our accounts. We generally won the court cases but did not get the funds returned in all cases. After our case here at least one of the banks involved went insolvent because they had been stealing from all their customers..

Offline deccie

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2018, 04:12:09 AM »
We think the tax office case is one of two things:

1/ The tax and pension office local area managers are trying to pad their own pockets or
2/ They are trying to boost revenues anyway they can.

Or some combination of both.

Offline deccie

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2018, 04:29:46 AM »
It has been a hard couple of weeks here.
Just last week a close friend of my wife's mother who lived not far from us was found hung in their apartment
after his wife came home from shopping. I say "found hung" as it is not  certain he suicided. He was owed a lot of money by some other people. Needless to say his wife was traumatised by the situation. That then impacted my wife's mother very hard. Which then impacted my wife...

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2018, 04:42:01 AM »
shades of Magnintsky

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2018, 05:30:57 PM »

I posted some advice if you were living in Russia but someone must've been so bad it got moved to the junk pile. I'll try again. Your wife should invite the guy to meet you in a neutral location. Be polite, let him know you appreciate him thinking his wife is a worth catching and that is why you married her and you both let him know your marriage is solid and for life.

Looking him in the eye makes a big difference. Right now you're a non factor to him because you haven't met him. Once my wife was in Ukraine at a restaurant with friends and family without me and music began to play. A guy walked up to her and asked her to dance. She said "no, I have a husband". His reply was "He's not here and asked her to dance again."

Some men who want to marry a woman with kids got resistance from the kids fathers. Some men defused the situation by meeting the father of the kids.

This problem existed well before he showed up.

Possible but also consider that more problems can pop up. In America, big developers check on property records to see who owns what property. They get the names of the owners and do background checks on them. They find those who are in financial trouble and make lowball offers on their property.

The big shot you're talking about can learn of your tax troubles and put more hurt on you. Financial struggles are the number one reason marriages break up. On one end the guy temps your wife with riches and may try to make your financial life hell implying the grass is greener on his side.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JayH

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2018, 08:58:24 PM »
Deccie --  please be very certain that you take no advice or suggestions from sillyBilly1 here -  unless you want to get yourself killed! :o

SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2018, 09:52:57 PM »
Deccie --  please be very certain that you take no advice or suggestions from sillyBilly1 here -  unless you want to get yourself killed! :o

IF you ever get married Jay, tell your wife if a guy is hitting on her aggressively, don't ask you to get involved because you don't want to get hurt or killed. You can't be a good husband to her if you get hurt, right?

Deccie's wife is being hit on aggressively and doing nothing hasn't stopped the activity. Doing nothing may give the guy the impression Deccie doesn't care. Right now doing nothing may be more dangerous to Deccie than doing something.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline deccie

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2018, 10:03:48 PM »
IF you ever get married Jay, tell your wife if a guy is hitting on her aggressively, don't ask you to get involved because you don't want to get hurt or killed. You can't be a good husband to her if you get hurt, right?

Deccie's wife is being hit on aggressively and doing nothing hasn't stopped the activity. Doing nothing may give the guy the impression Deccie doesn't care. Right now doing nothing may be more dangerous to Deccie than doing something.
Billy, I appreciate the advice and due to the "strong man" mentality here I do think you are largely correct.
So yes, a meeting of some kind is needed. But you will never be able to meet this guy alone. At least he will have some kind of bodyguard in the shadows and they will most likely be ex special forces so we do need to step gently. Doing nothing is not an option but we want to avoid pissing him off too far as well.

Offline JayH

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2018, 10:26:44 PM »
Billy, I appreciate the advice and due to the "strong man" mentality here I do think you are largely correct.
So yes, a meeting of some kind is needed. But you will never be able to meet this guy alone. At least he will have some kind of bodyguard in the shadows and they will most likely be ex special forces so we do need to step gently. Doing nothing is not an option but we want to avoid pissing him off too far as well.

Deccie --  can you make sure your wife knows how to post here -I want to hear about the outcome of meeting ! :wallbash:
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2018, 10:41:44 PM »
But you will never be able to meet this guy alone. At least he will have some kind of bodyguard in the shadows and they will most likely be ex special forces so we do need to step gently.

Have your wife set up a meeting in a café or restaurant. You, him and your wife being present. Be respectful but you both need to give the impression your marriage is strong and happy.  If he doesn't see you and you both together, he doesn't see a strong happy marriage. The guy may think of chasing married women as a sport but I don't think he's totally evil and will destroy your happy marriage for his game.

Deccie --  can you make sure your wife knows how to post here -I want to hear about the outcome of meeting ! :wallbash:

Very few meetings end with a hanging. Don't be paranoid and spread it to Deccie. I'm sure if Deccie meets the guy, he will come back to post himself what happened and his marriage will be stronger. His wife seems like a strong enough woman to take care of herself but Deccie needs to offer a solution that involves him or his marriage may weaken.

Offline deccie

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2018, 11:07:53 PM »
I can say we have dealt with this type of person before. The one person who added considerably to our  situation here thought he could pile on the financial stress then sail in and "save the day". He bought a ring for my wife - without even having kissed her.
He didn't count on two things:
1. That we worked out it was he that was  creating a lot of the stress.My wife didn't reaslise he was "chasing" her until I told her after she mentioned some things to me.(It was well before the ring situation.)

2. He was attracted to my wife exactly because of her character - but it was her character that made what he was trying to do impossible as he was using methods that would work with a normal Russian.

He miscalculated very, very badly. Not only did he lose his own career. (Probably he will lose more as because of his former position I  severely  doubt he will ever be released and will be more likely to end up with a bullet in the back of his head than ever walk out a free person again.) but  multiple others also ended up in jail. He was probably guilty of organising assaults on two other people who had being  "helping" us including one American citizen working for a large US multinational here and our lawyer being the other.
In any even the meeting with the current person will not be for a while as he is in Moscow for business meetings. We don't know when he will return as yet.

Offline msmob

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2018, 11:36:17 PM »
Have to concur with JayH, here

Please ignore BillyB's  'advice'. He is clueless about your predicament.

You are outnumbered and this is not a Segal movie.

Your best bet is to bite on it and remove your family from the spotlight.

Sort out your Missus'  inability to travel and LEAVE.

For all you know, her problem may be at the suggestion of the 'benevolent  oligarch'?

There are some battles you cannot win and this is one of them.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2018, 12:03:58 AM »

We have a woman here that crushed a man's balls and she's called "Amazing". We have men here that are more concerned about their own skin instead of offering assistance to a wife that is enduring harassment alone. I'm sure these men would tell their girls their lack of action is amazing too.

Deccie and wife can't leave until tax problems are taken care of so they have to deal with this issue since leaving is not an option.

Deccie's wife crushed the guys balls. She's still alive. If Deccie simply talks to the guy, Deccie will survive too. The guy is a businessman, not a mafia hitman.

Offline msmob

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2018, 12:35:24 AM »
We have a woman here that crushed a man's balls and she's called "Amazing". We have men here that are more concerned about their own skin instead of offering assistance to a wife that is enduring harassment alone. I'm sure these men would tell their girls their lack of action is amazing too.

Deccie and wife can't leave until tax problems are taken care of so they have to deal with this issue since leaving is not an option.

Deccie's wife crushed the guys balls. She's still alive. If Deccie simply talks to the guy, Deccie will survive too. The guy is a businessman, not a mafia hitman.

BillyB

This is not the USA ..the normal rules don't apply - it's more like the wild west.   

Your advice sucks.... Deccie's aim is to project his family ... no need to talk to the guy .. His wife is doing fine ...  Deccie introducing himself into the equation will just confirm to the stalker that his efforts are creating instability and will prob enhance his efforts . 

They have kids.

You really have NO idea - You don't spend time there ...so please stop offering what could be dangerous 'advice'   

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2018, 02:15:20 AM »
deccie, you sure got alot of drama going on!!  Why can't these guys find another woman.  I'm wondering if you being a foreigner has anything to do with them pursuing so hard.

Offline msmob

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2018, 02:34:32 AM »
Sting,

I don't think it has ANY influence .. the fruit-cake stalker just has a crush on Deccie's wife.  He is used to getting his own way

Hopefully, he will get bored and desist

Offline JayH

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2018, 03:21:09 AM »
Sting,

I don't think it has ANY influence .. the fruit-cake stalker just has a crush on Deccie's wife.  He is used to getting his own way

I highlighted the point I want to reinforce.
Because of all the economic  issues involved women who want to keep their jobs or promotion prospects intact are at the mercy of of men upstream in the FSU system. That extends to where the well /better off spend money   etc

Good looking girls and women have to live with that type of attention -- attention that in many western countries would see legal complications for a perpetrator.
I have seen first hand numerous times .(too many times)

As for silly Billy1 -- typical pipsqueak who thinks he becomes a real man when he can reach for his gun ! He offers some stupid ignorant advice based on his non exposure  and no idea who could be at the other end. Like so many gun supporters in the US who are deluded into thinking they will always be the one to survive a shooting -sillyBilly1 advice is most likely to provoke a greater response -- and not get it to slide away.He is the same guy that advised a guy to take on an agency owner -- again with zero idea of what connections that agency may have
The FSU is pretty much still the wild west( east!!) in many aspects -- and thinking or suggesting playing tough guy is a prescription to finish up in the hospital-if you are lucky!
The fact that it even needs spelling out here --  :deadhorse: :cluebat: :wallbash:

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2018, 03:43:04 AM »
yeah I guess in Russia men can still get away with stalker like behaviour.  It is basically harrassment.   Happens in the West too, with Trump, Weinstein, Matt Lauer, business men, politicians etc...   Just that now everyone is shining a light onto it and they are getting exposed. 

Offline Jumper

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2018, 06:10:14 AM »
Sting,

At some point it's best to remove the entire family from the situation,regardless loss of funds etc.

Second incident of such, with lots of drama involved with the other guy also, prison term. etc etc.

Some people seem to be involved in a lot of drama ,innocently or not ,it always seems to  surround them in any situation.

Maybe its the job, and the  type of client, etc
But its seems worth a significant change .

FSU is still corrupt as can be,and men can get away with murder.literally.
With multiple incidents there,
I'd be rethinking  career ,business, location.
Sure such can happen anywhere, but it's not, its happening there, in that line of work,in that city.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 06:17:11 AM by Jumper »

Offline msmob

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2018, 06:40:04 AM »
yeah I guess in Russia men can still get away with stalker like behaviour.

Not just 'Russian men', eh Sting23 ? 

Next time you 'byatch' about your losing PM rights on here - you might like to dwell on your own stalking habits

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2018, 06:45:09 AM »
in Ukraine,

you'll notice that in banks and other commercial establishments that the women are uncommonly good looking and extremely sexy
there's a reason for that, and not just for customer presentation, because it even applies to the executive offices
actually it especially applies there

young beautiful women have a choice about their careers (if they want to do anything besides kiosk sales)
they can use their sex
but they have a "price" to pay
in Ukraine, women fully expect to pay the price
it's part of the bargain, the exchange
and they will uphold their end of the deal

at least in Ukraine, all this is hidden, below the surface
and no one will ever complain about it
because frankly no one is listening, so why bother...

this whole thing of bosses/workers and sex is major meme in Ukraine that few outsiders know about

Offline ML

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2018, 08:36:07 AM »
in Ukraine, you'll notice that in banks and other commercial establishments that the women are uncommonly good looking and extremely sexy
there's a reason for that, and not just for customer presentation, because it even applies to the executive offices actually it especially applies there

On the other hand . . .

On one of my business trips to Ukraine, a bank there asked me to interview 3 local women who had applied to give English lessons to their staff.

I advised them that 2 of them would be OK.  The third one actually had terrible English.

Of the 2, one was fairly attractive (like an 8.5 or so), while the other was a 5-6.

They chose the 5-6 because the feeling was the 8.5 would be too much of a distraction for the men during the lessons.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2018, 09:24:04 AM »
Why can't these guys find another woman.

Those guys find other women all the time. If those guys hit on 50 women a year, some posters here would recommend the husbands/boyfriends of the 50 women quit their jobs and move out of the city or State/Oblast since they believe any response by the husbands/boyfriends will end in a hanging.

In the FSU shit happens...a lot. People don't move, they deal with it and survive. A few stories of a bad ending doesn't mean it's a regular occurrence. Deccie is dealing with a businessman, not the mafia. If Deccie didn't have unfinished business with the tax authorities, I'd recommend him moving out of the FSU, not because of the guy hitting on his wife but for the reason to give his family/kids the best chance for success is to leave the FSU. I've never believed people can succeed there as easy as they could succeed in a Western nation.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1993
Total: 2003

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM