It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are the mayority of Russian Girls Skinny ???  (Read 16202 times)

Offline adalan

Are the mayority of Russian Girls Skinny ???
« on: September 29, 2007, 08:28:03 PM »
Okay, I've been browsing several web sites and have found that most of the  Russian (Slavic) girls are so skinny.

Is there any region in the FSU or Russia where the  Russian Women are more lets say fit??

,  personally I am very attracted to Girls with more Ass.  I used to live in Venezuela so any of  you Guys who ever have been down there know what I am talking about.

AD

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Are the mayority of Russian Girls Skinny ???
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 08:43:13 PM »
Okay, I've been browsing several web sites and have found that most of the  Russian (Slavic) girls are so skinny.

Is there any region in the FSU or Russia where the  Russian Women are more lets say fit??

,  personally I am very attracted to Girls with more Ass.  I used to live in Venezuela so any of  you Guys who ever have been down there know what I am talking about.

AD

Slavic girls tend to be thinner than American women. I like it that way. but if you're looking for more ass, slavic women will get more of that once they get on a Western diet. Find a woman that like to eat Big Macs. ;)
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 08:55:56 PM »
Adalan,

what a lovely message you wrote.  :) You make the soul of Russian women soar.

Many RW are fanatics of staying slim. I seldom hear anyone complaining that she is too skinny. Many are really and genuinely upset that their behind is heavier than they would like it to be.

Curvier woman tend to think that they are somehow less attractive than their thin sisters. On the dating sites, you probably find mostly slimmer women. If you want a curvy one, you should state it in your own profile clearly and unambigiously. Otherwise some women may think that you are just kidding and not serious about this requirement, because - see above - RW are GENUINELY sad of being butt-heavy.

If and when the site ladies see that you really like curves, they may pass the word about you to their fit girlfriends, one of which may be for you!
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 09:59:48 PM »
TFF...Ever heard the saying....."Looking for a Needle in a Haystack"?
Wellit ain't quite that bad but it is tough. The younger ladies tend to stay relatively thin but I have come across a few that as anothe fellow I met put it, "have some junk in the trunk".
Myself I also prefer ladies that are not too skinny. I think a little meat on their bones is a healthy thing (although I don't prefer fat women) & that curves are quite attractive. You will findsome such ladies here for sure & I believe we even have a couple on our website although you cannot judge by the pictures. It also would be easier to find such a woman if you look at the over 30's group but I have seen a few on the streets with very curvy & bodacious bods.
I wish you luck & hope you find what you are looking for.
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 07:30:41 AM »
Photographer Oliviero Toscani (some may remember his controversial campaigns for Benetton) caused recently a new uproar in Milan with a huge poster showing 27-y.o. French model Isabelle Caro, our town council split between those who want it removed and those who don't. Maybe copies should be put up in FSU cities, too ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jhawk

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 11:39:29 AM »
Hello all. I just found this site and glad to see all the topic here. If i may i have looked at some of the site and i have found that the girls are mostly normal so i seen no reason to think other wise.

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 03:57:10 PM »
In a word....

Yes, most Russian women prefer to be on the slim side.  If you are looking for a BBW, there's lots of American sites which offer those items.  Good luck to you in your search.

Offline bgreed

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »
JB stole my idea,  All I can say is yes halleluja :) :) :)h

Offline adalan

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 11:21:02 PM »
When I mentioned more ASS I was referring a well rounded butt not a Fat one, which is perfectly possible no matter if the Girl is thin , just take a look at photos of Brazilian Girls.

As other gentleman said here, some of us men would like to touch more mass and myself being a latino guy this is what turns me on (physically speaking).   For this reason if I ever go to FSU I would like to visit those cities where I can have more probability to find what I am looking for. For example another caracteristics I am lookin g for is to find a Dark Hair attractive Woman and not exactly a Blonde one and this only because of my personal inclination and I know that if I go to Siberia most of the Girls are blonde but if were to go to UKraine I can find more brunettes there.

As many of Men Married with RW are mostly North Americans I understand why they do not like local Girls and why they considered the Russian Girls to be the most beautiful on earth, which is something that I respect, but beauty is always on the eye of the beholder  so sorry guys I am latino and I like a nice well rounded Ass.!!!

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 04:31:08 AM »
It sounds to me like you are trying to find a Latino girl living in the FSU.  Would it not be better to seach in South America where dark hair and the kind of fanny you are looking for is common.   Why look for a needle in a haystack when you could head the other direction and find a whole haystack made of needles.   

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 04:41:16 AM »
so sorry guys I am latino and I like a nice well rounded Ass.!!!
No apology required here. I know exactly what you mean & being an ass man myself I can relate.
There are a quite a number of ladies here that fit your "dark hair & nice butt" criteria, believe you me, I see them everyday & I just love the way those legs go all the way up & make an ass of themselves.
Okay, I'm bordering on perversion here but I can relate, LOL.  ;D
When I was searching the first thing I chek out is the posterior, if it ain't shap;y enough & have that perfect form I like, I moved on. Like mant here have said, don't settle for less than what you want, no need to. ;)

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

Offline adalan

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 10:44:58 PM »
RVRwind thanks for sharing your experience about this matter,  man ! I was really starting to worry about some negative answers to my post.

I have plans in the near future to  move to FSU or Russia so I can take time and make my move.

ad

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 10:54:25 PM »
I have plans in the near future to  move to FSU or Russia so I can take time and make my move.
Be careful, we may wind up being nieghbours. LOL
Some on this board would consider that a scary prospect, LMAO. ;D

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

Offline Eastguy

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 04:45:34 PM »
My finacee's ass/thigh/hip area is a lot less volutpous than I'd like, but she has a big rack ( no fakes) a pretty face and most importantly i love her, so I dont care if she doesnt meet my "clean sheet of paper" dream girl.

:)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 10:07:26 PM »
:-)
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline steve74

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 08:09:30 PM »
When I mentioned more ASS I was referring a well rounded butt not a Fat one, which is perfectly possible no matter if the Girl is thin , just take a look at photos of Brazilian Girls.

As other gentleman said here, some of us men would like to touch more mass and myself being a latino guy this is what turns me on (physically speaking).   For this reason if I ever go to FSU I would like to visit those cities where I can have more probability to find what I am looking for. For example another caracteristics I am lookin g for is to find a Dark Hair attractive Woman and not exactly a Blonde one and this only because of my personal inclination and I know that if I go to Siberia most of the Girls are blonde but if were to go to UKraine I can find more brunettes there.

As many of Men Married with RW are mostly North Americans I understand why they do not like local Girls and why they considered the Russian Girls to be the most beautiful on earth, which is something that I respect, but beauty is always on the eye of the beholder  so sorry guys I am latino and I like a nice well rounded Ass.!!!

Hey Adalan, I understand what you are talking about when you refer to curvy figure it is all about the shape. I am sure there are some Russian women with a curvy figure I am looking!

Offline Mishenka

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 10:03:45 PM »
I have been very lucky in my life, dating and having many Russian female friends.  It must be in their DNA to have such perfect shapely bodies. I know how hard Tanushka works to stay fit.   Thanks to belly dancing,  her shape is the most perfect of any of my past Russian Gf's.  Nadya, was 10 of 10 below the waiste with perfect legs and and ass to die for. Tanushka is a perfect 10 of 10 from her head to her toes.  So you see why I am always in heaven.

More important that any of this, is her heart of gold, her brilliant mind, her focus and discipline is incredible and she loves me.  I value this relationship more than all the riches in the world. 

To answer the original post,  the majority of RW are healthy with a "physicians text book body"  I would call them mostly athletic.  The percentage of too skinny would be the same percentage of overweight ones.. what I feel is a very small group.  ::)

Offline mspanky

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 08:43:34 AM »
 A very important question also would be do RW like chubby or fat men or preffer thin ones? As men, we love to discuss our preferrences, but dismiss the women's preferences as we hope she has none other than a breathing man. From the types of guys I've seen in foreign countries chasing after women I see picky,picky,picky from the very men who can't afford to be.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 08:46:42 AM by mspanky »

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 10:33:33 AM »
A very important question also would be do RW like chubby or fat men or preffer thin ones? As men, we love to discuss our preferrences, but dismiss the women's preferences as we hope she has none other than a breathing man. From the types of guys I've seen in foreign countries chasing after women I see picky,picky,picky from the very men who can't afford to be.

Hmm, every woman has her particular taste in male physiques. Some like it slim, some like it sturdy. We never know...
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Misha

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 12:05:02 PM »

From my experience Russian women prefer thin men and most men in Russia are a lot thinner than WM. The fact that I was not thin was highlighted by my wife's sister and her best friend. My wife is on my case to lose weight so I guess she also shares in the preference to a certain degree :-) I have yet to meet a a RW who preferred men who were not thin.

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
When I first moved to Ukraine I lost about 40 lbs.  My MIL as well as my wife started complaining thatr I was too thin.  They are like women anywhere.  They are happy within a certain range.  Too fat or too thin is a turn-off.

Offline Marusya

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 04:04:48 PM »
Adalan, I should tell u a top secret! RW\UW choose their best 'skinny' pictures for these web sites because as Lily told - they think that they are somehow less attractive than their thin sisters. But really their asses are bigger than 2 sizes!
And there is a nice regularity in russia - the farther from Moscow (I mean territory of FSU) the bigger women's ass)))).
So welcome to Russia and look for appropriate ass here - not through the Inet!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 04:06:20 PM by Marusya »

Offline Misha

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 04:23:37 PM »
Adalan, I should tell u a top secret! RW\UW choose their best 'skinny' pictures for these web sites because as Lily told - they think that they are somehow less attractive than their thin sisters. But really their asses are bigger than 2 sizes!
And there is a nice regularity in russia - the farther from Moscow (I mean territory of FSU) the bigger women's ass)))).
So welcome to Russia and look for appropriate ass here - not through the Inet!

I would not tell my wife that LOL. She lived 1200km away from Moscow her features are as good or better than an Muscovite :-)

Offline Cold Warrior

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »

AD

Yeah, any weekend in Choroni, Puerto La Cruz, etc lots of ass on display. Best beaches are on Isla Larga near to Morrocoy.

Offline Marusya

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »
I would not tell my wife that LOL. She lived 1200km away from Moscow her features are as good or better than an Muscovite :-)
Who said that big ass is worse then small one? :hairraising:
Where did she live?

Offline Misha

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 04:41:01 PM »
Who said that big ass is worse then small one? :hairraising:
Where did she live?

Who said that she had a big ass  ;) She was from northern Russia.

Offline Gator

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 06:00:12 PM »
very important question also would be do RW like chubby or fat men or preffer thin ones?

My experience is limited to two RW with whom I was engaged.  Both wanted me to gain more weight, and I do not consider myself thin (6', 190 lbs or 183 cm, 86 kg).  In fact my Body Mass Index is at level suggesting that I need to lose weight ignoring my muscle density.  Yet they wanted me to add weight. These two women definitely like the Russian Bear - flathead look and are turned off by willowy men.

I know that one RW who posts at RWD likes body builders.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 10:43:38 PM »
From my experience Russian women prefer thin men and most men in Russia are a lot thinner than WM. The fact that I was not thin was highlighted by my wife's sister and her best friend. My wife is on my case to lose weight so I guess she also shares in the preference to a certain degree :-) I have yet to meet a a RW who preferred men who were not thin.

while i dont doubt that-
its not my experience.

I'm athletic, to thin build, have trained my entire life, so in respectable shape.
regardless , my wife would much prefer i gain some weight.
(no, not too much,of course!
but if she had to choose, it would not be thin,she likes it when i slack off ,and gain a bit..drink some beers..(yes ,i'm a lucky guy i suppose ? lol))

as lily said , all RW will have thier own preference,,
but much like men..
there is likely a happy medium that is probably the  appreciated by a majority?
 not too heavy..or too thin..
and a good decent shape in good health is never going to be a negative?

Offline Mishenka

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 10:33:16 PM »
The web site TAU2  has a large mixture of every age, shape and size Russian woman.  I think they are quite relaxed about who posts a profile there.  It's an honest mix of real Russian women.  Personally I prefer petite woman. Lucky for me they are plentiful.  They in turn like strong men,  as Tatiana calls me her cuddle bear. Only one of the women I dated was concerned about my weight so I lost 35 pounds to "fix" this as she put it.  As a nurse is was a health issue, so I took care of it.  I was pleasantly surprised how she treated me after.  Her hands were constantly all over me. So were her lips,  she loved to kiss!  Looking back, I see now how important it is to pay attention to your woman and act on her requests.  "-)

Misha

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1901
Total: 1912

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM