It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Why Do You Do It?  (Read 12517 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Why Do You Do It?
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2008, 07:48:10 AM »
Quote from: BillyB
Who are the ones demanding "traditional" relationships as you've defined it? Pure BS. I can't even remember the last guy who used the word "traditional" when searching for a RW let alone demand a woman like that. If anything, men who are too soft will easily get ran over by most RW.

Is it just me, or does the question answer itself in the above? :-\

It only answers itself if soft men are known to be demanding. I don't think so.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Eduard

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2008, 09:58:43 AM »
Wow Eduard, you are going through the anti-date wringer?!  What upset them?  You do not help clients seeking a sex tour, and you do know and respect the Russian culture.  Sometimes life ain't fair.  You have my sympathy. 

At least you speak Russian and can participate in your own inquiry before you are tar'd and feather'd.

Why don't you ask Zmejka what is the reason she posted a link to my site on Anti-date?
There is no reason for my service to be associated with Anti-date at all. I think this is a nasty and malicious attempt to hurt my business, me and my family, nothing else.
Dan, do you allow members that exhibit this kind of malicious behaviour to remain members on this forum?

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2008, 10:06:45 AM »
This issue with AntiDate has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Please take it to PM with the involved parties.

Actually better still would be to address it directly ON AntiDate as issues at other boards have no place here at RWD.
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2008, 10:26:10 AM »
Why don't you ask Zmejka what is the reason she posted a link to my site on Anti-date?
There is no reason for my service to be associated with Anti-date at all. I think this is a nasty and malicious attempt to hurt my business, me and my family, nothing else.
Dan, do you allow members that exhibit this kind of malicious behaviour to remain members on this forum?

Eduard,

catzenmouse already addressed most of the issue. Simply stated, I have no control, nor any interest to control, behaviors by others at other sites. I have enough difficulty trying to keep things civil here at RWD, and whatever happens elsewhere needs to remain elsewhere.

Keep in mind that your posts here, and elsewhere (presumably), are able to be read by anyone. The only alternative to that would be closing the forum to guests and visitors - which works counter to the very reason Commercial members, such as yourself, are here at RWD. You see, there is a natural conundrum that RWD cannot resolve.

I hope you understand RWD's position.

- Dan

PS:

I would not have seen your post to me, except that someone flagged it using Report to Moderator. Please remember that I do NOT read every post here at RWD, which leads me to my other point;

Anyone who thinks I read all the posts at other boards, and would have any inkling of something posted at AD is just plain wrong. AD had a thread vilifying me and my wife for many months, inclusive of photos stolen from here at RWD, and I did not know about it for a VERY long time. For that matter, it was inconsequential to me even after I was notified of it by another person.

Keep in mind - I have a full and busy life outside RWD. I have 4 children and a young wife. My primary business has nothing to do with RWD. Simply, I have VERY limited time to dedicate to this site - and most of that is behind the scenes with the software and management of the site.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:35:48 AM by Admin »

Offline Serebro

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2008, 12:57:41 PM »
But when he's away, you have time to flirt with all the men here making them fall in love with you!
:D
I don't flirt with them, I fight with them :P

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2008, 01:10:59 PM »

Don't forget there are some around here that will open the door for you whether they know you or not.  You seem to fight with them too.. but hey that's what they also tell me about AW ..

Oh well  ;D

Ok guys.. forget about 'traditional'.. It just does not exist, at least in the under 40 crowd..  think 'spunk' instead.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2008, 04:09:43 PM »

Yeah, Exactly. Remember in elementary school when boys fight with girls, the boys are actually flirting with the girls instead of hating them? From what I can tell from all the fighting with you, there are a lot of men here who REALLY like you Serebro! Maybe you should tease them with another beautiful photo of yours and see how quickly they get on their knees begging for more.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2008, 10:05:47 PM »
why?
It was simple enough at first at least..
because it was interesting,  and I felt like it.
Thats just me.
same reason i decide to ride a motorcycle  one day to work,but take the car another,,
or have an italian dish, or greek dish or chinese ..

sorry to make light of it all,

but seriuosly it wasnt this big complicated process to me in the beginning.
it wasnt scary, it wasnt really  unique ..
it was just interesting and something different, a new country and culture..
why?
why not?

I traveled often worldwide for years.
i lived in many countries and for years at a time,
going somewhere and dating ,or dating local women (wherver i was at the time)
was normal enough....
and if things became more serious with somone,
then we saw each other the more often,regardless of ,but factored around , the logistics,
  very similar to well ... dating.
in fact the american girlfriend (before i met my wife) traveled more than myself fo tra living ,,lived overseas, and it was as hard or harder to schedule time together than dating someone from germany with a regular job, for example ..
anyway at  the time i met my wife,  I was going to Prague with work, and planned to be back there often over the course of 2 years.. i expected to date women there, and thought about contacting some RW and UW as i had dated several in the past and was always impressed with thier mindset,of both being so purposeful and direct, yet be such fun loving spirits.

Ultimately the one person i met thru various times , places ,and means,
that developed into something more serious.. and most importantly was at a time in my life i was ready for marriage..
happened to be Ukranian.
it was more difficult.
it wasnt a set plan , at the exclusion of other nationalities.
it wasnt anything against women of my own  nationality,
i liked them just fine..!!!!!

Now I certainly set my foot upon the path,intentionally.
and yes ciontacted RW thru agencies and met them in general as well..
but in looking back i had very little idea where it would ultimately lead.
I thought i'd meet some interesting women here and there,, and if one took me seriuosly,
(poor girl)  and i her,
then we would see where that went, just like i had stubbled thru dating my
entire life.LOL!

I approach many things in my life this way. i may ride  a given path in the mountains.. and intentionally take it, and have no idea where it will come out, or even if it will.
normally am a bit seriuos and prepared..
but doing so mostly for the enjoyment of life.
i'm not a person that needs to know where the path leads..
or even have a real purpose of following it.
(polar opposite of my wife by the way..lol) 

There are those that may say with a carefree attitude ,
i wasnt serious or thinking about the RW in the equation,
 but they would be amiss, as i certainly did.
in fact it was the one thing worrying me the most.
(the other sides expectation of the relationship)
but i was serious, and IF we came to such a point in time that marriage was a good idea for us.. i was fully committed to that prospect.
It was my mind that it takes a lot of time to know each other, and to simple date and see where things led.let time frame be the least important aspect and to let it work itself out, or not.

it should not be a surprise that the person i ended up being serious about, felt the same way..was in no rush to marry ,and was not  excluding men from her own city,
and was not only willing,but intent on to taking the time to know each other and see where it led..

like most relationships we had ups downs, doubts, great times etc..
and now a very good marriage.
It's just the path i'm on, and where our lives led.  ;D :D

we dont all fit into some "box"

I was really wanting to go to some races in Australia,, and could just as easily be married to an Aussie,, and in I/O's neighborhood..

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2008, 03:14:04 AM »
why?
It was simple enough at first at least..
because it was interesting,  and I felt like it.
Thats just me.
same reason i decide to ride a motorcycle  one day to work,but take the car another,,
or have an italian dish, or greek dish or chinese ..

sorry to make light of it all,

but seriuosly it wasnt this big complicated process to me in the beginning.
it wasnt scary, it wasnt really  unique ..
it was just interesting and something different, a new country and culture..
why?
why not?

I traveled often worldwide for years.
i lived in many countries and for years at a time,
going somewhere and dating ,or dating local women (wherver i was at the time)
was normal enough....
and if things became more serious with somone,
then we saw each other the more often,regardless of ,but factored around , the logistics,
  very similar to well ... dating.
in fact the american girlfriend (before i met my wife) traveled more than myself fo tra living ,,lived overseas, and it was as hard or harder to schedule time together than dating someone from germany with a regular job, for example ..
anyway at  the time i met my wife,  I was going to Prague with work, and planned to be back there often over the course of 2 years.. i expected to date women there, and thought about contacting some RW and UW as i had dated several in the past and was always impressed with thier mindset,of both being so purposeful and direct, yet be such fun loving spirits.

Ultimately the one person i met thru various times , places ,and means,
that developed into something more serious.. and most importantly was at a time in my life i was ready for marriage..
happened to be Ukranian.
it was more difficult.
it wasnt a set plan , at the exclusion of other nationalities.
it wasnt anything against women of my own  nationality,
i liked them just fine..!!!!!

Now I certainly set my foot upon the path,intentionally.
and yes ciontacted RW thru agencies and met them in general as well..
but in looking back i had very little idea where it would ultimately lead.
I thought i'd meet some interesting women here and there,, and if one took me seriuosly,
(poor girl)  and i her,
then we would see where that went, just like i had stubbled thru dating my
entire life.LOL!

I approach many things in my life this way. i may ride  a given path in the mountains.. and intentionally take it, and have no idea where it will come out, or even if it will.
normally am a bit seriuos and prepared..
but doing so mostly for the enjoyment of life.
i'm not a person that needs to know where the path leads..
or even have a real purpose of following it.
(polar opposite of my wife by the way..lol) 

There are those that may say with a carefree attitude ,
i wasnt serious or thinking about the RW in the equation,
 but they would be amiss, as i certainly did.
in fact it was the one thing worrying me the most.
(the other sides expectation of the relationship)
but i was serious, and IF we came to such a point in time that marriage was a good idea for us.. i was fully committed to that prospect.
It was my mind that it takes a lot of time to know each other, and to simple date and see where things led.let time frame be the least important aspect and to let it work itself out, or not.

it should not be a surprise that the person i ended up being serious about, felt the same way..was in no rush to marry ,and was not  excluding men from her own city,
and was not only willing,but intent on to taking the time to know each other and see where it led..

like most relationships we had ups downs, doubts, great times etc..
and now a very good marriage.
It's just the path i'm on, and where our lives led.  ;D :D

we dont all fit into some "box"

I was really wanting to go to some races in Australia,, and could just as easily be married to an Aussie,, and in I/O's neighborhood..

Good post AJ
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2559
Total: 2569

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM