It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krakow & Lviv tour  (Read 78499 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Krakow & Lviv tour
« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2018, 11:22:11 PM »
Interesting read in this thread. Men who's been single forever giving advice to men who's been single forever. Don't tell Trench how to do it. Show him how it's done.

Actually, BillyB

Some people choose to be single - for varying reasons ...   it is as interesting to read Bee Farmer's perspective as Trench's or those with serial relationships like me ...or you .... and those who manage to stay together - for whom I have the most respect

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2018, 07:31:06 AM »
Some people choose to be single

After a few decades of being lonely, that's what they convince themselves of doing.

for varying reasons ... 

Some of the reasons aren't by choice. Getting rejected isn't a choice.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2018, 10:50:56 AM »
After a few decades of being lonely, that's what they convince themselves of doing.

More silly BillyB ..

I know a lady made that decision in her twenties and she was hot and not gay

Carry on with your failed psychology

Offline BillyB

« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2018, 11:25:36 AM »
I know a lady made that decision in her twenties and she was hot and not gay

And she was suffering from lack of attention from the opposite sex like our boys here? There are those who are getting rejected and there are those who are doing the rejecting. Tell me how you lumped that girl in the same category as our boys.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 11:47:19 AM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2018, 01:11:02 PM »
And she was suffering from lack of attention from the opposite sex like our boys here?

No.... another BillyB fail

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2018, 05:44:13 PM »
As I recall this thread is about Trenchcoat and his meeting women in L'viv and Krakow.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2018, 01:03:53 AM »
As I recall this thread is about Trenchcoat and his meeting women in L'viv and Krakow.

Yeah, others hijacking my thread for once, lol ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2018, 01:07:52 AM »
Well met another girl the other day, went better than the first, though I made some mistakes I'll run through a bit later with you all. She was a lot more moderate in her personality though so that was much better at least :)

The taxi apps, Uber & Uklon are a godsend out here. Finally I can get taxi's at the same rate as the locals :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2018, 07:58:27 AM »
I made some mistakes I'll run through a bit later with you all. She was a lot more moderate in her personality though so that was much better at least :)

Let us know what her mistakes were too. What about her that you didn't like? When you're dating these women your mind can't always be about how to perform on the date. You need to evaluate the person in front of you to make sure she's worth dating again.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2018, 04:15:36 AM »
Let us know what her mistakes were too. What about her that you didn't like? When you're dating these women your mind can't always be about how to perform on the date. You need to evaluate the person in front of you to make sure she's worth dating again.

Too true, the first meet girl I met was pretty enough and she was checking me out every so often out the the corner of her eye. I couldn't really be sure whether this was genuine eyeing up or fake. Either way, I didn't really get the feeling that she was the right girl for me in terms of looks and complimenting each other and by that I mean aside from the cigarette, etc issue that was just confirming to me that she was not right for me I think.

The second meet girl was closer in terms of complimenting me in terms of her personality and looks, she was in her mid thirties though still looked pretty attractive, blonde hair, normal build. We started of with a drink each, she was looking me in the eyes directly for a fair few moments before breaking of eye contact, she did this quite a lot and seemed to be attracted to me. We had a drink each and things seemed to be going well, so then I decided to move to food, so we both had a nice salad each. Signs so far were good, she seemed attracted to me, she had moderate behaviour and we seemed to be getting on/chatting well.

However, during the meal things went south a fair bit, conversation strayed from one thing to another and somehow the topic of dating came up, this was fine until I started talking about being in Lviv for dating - her demeanour changed and I could see that she was unhappy, even pissed off with my talk on it. I did not talk a lot or in depth at all merely skimming over but the mere talk of such seemed to have be very much a negative for her. I don't know why becuase she was the only girl that really replied to my speil outlining why I was in Lviv - so that I could see a girl how she is. Perhaps she thought I had just sent that to her and that I would not be seeing any other women there, must off I guess. We had not really discussed anything prior to meet other than meeting up and earlier on during our drinks I discussed how I was in Lviv for tourism (which it kind of had mostly become). I tried to smooth it over a little seeing this but it just seemed to prolong her unhappiness so I then quickly moved to another subject. The damage though I think was done & unrepairable, she cheered up on other topics but she had stopped looking into my eyes and I think the attraction was killed off for her.

Another topic that seemed not to play well was talking about our lives growing up, she had started growing up at the tale end of the Soviet Union so it sounded like she had a very poor lifestly eearly on, later on she seems to have gotten on to a better lifestyle and to do more stuff but she never really was well off I think. She apparently had got to do some travelling not far off being comparable to mine I thought anyway, but I think she probably felt a bit envious of me, at one point she seemed to be biting her lip, lol. I can really only tell her lifestyle like it was, to be honest compared to other UK guys my lifestyle/growing up was not all that wealthy but compared to hers it seemed to be even though I have met poorer Ukrainain women.

The only thing that was a positive in the second half shall we call it was that after I had returned from the toilet she seemed to be showing more cleavage :D At the end of the dinner she got to talking about my apartment. I had decided though that although she was entirely bangable (she seemed to have nice big boobs ;D ) It was not what I was there for since I wanted a serious relationship, so I thought it important that I emphasize that to her. If I had gone just to date her for even a weekend then it would probably have happened. However for a meet I wanted to keep it to potentially to start forming a serious relationship rather than a one night stand. Also, it had dawned on me that apart for the potential herpes STI risk of banging a lot of chicks I also had to be careful of my personal security. This date was the night before I was due to travel back and even though we had chatted a lot I still really new nothing about this girl, where she lived etc. So talthough she didn't look the dodgy type, I knew that its not always easy to tell, so there was no way I wanted to risk her dissappearing off with my passport etc in the early hours of the morning while I still slept. So not even remotely wishing to stay stranded in Lviv I thought my best option was to play it safe.

So I walked her to her cab, I offered to pay but she refused to accept. So now I'm back in the UK again :) Since then communication has been a bit patchy so I'm not sure about whether that one will amount to anything, it kind of looked like I had messed it up but we shall see.

Only other thing to note was that her English was basically fluent both speaking & understanding, her grammer seed pretty spot on. She says she was still learning but I think she was more than good enough. She also had a slight North American accent, she put this down to her sister living there (apparently married a guy over there) who she communicated too. I still found this a bit strange that and at the end of the night she let me kiss her on the cheek rather than the other way around, I had always thought in Ukraine it is customary for the girl to kiss the guy on the cheek. So I am hoping that she was really Ukrainain and not a North American girl messing around, lol.     

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2018, 10:56:58 AM »
So just a few little things I learn't from my 'visit many' outing that turned into 'visit few'.

- Moving from 'visit one' to 'visit many' requires a different understand and learning of what is involved, for me this meant discovering what worked best when contacting these women. Generally it seemed to be opening up a basic 'hello' introduction rather than a speil as to why I was there. So in this case the groundwork is better started of at the latest a week before going rather than wasting time when there on the notebook going through the basic ground building work.

-women in general both online and in meeting did not seem to react well to even a brief idea that I was there for dating as I think their mind switched to 'I'm one of a number of women he is dating' which seemed to make them act badly in communication to me after any meeting and with messing about before any meeting the moment they became aware it was not just them I was likely corresponding to.

-Larger cities and possibly more industrial cities might yield more women wishing to meet up since more to chooose from and less to do in the idustrial ones, potentially than in a smallish touristy city by comparison.

-My profile unbeknown to me could have been better as pointed out that women look for the opposite of men wanting more activity/interest photos and less posting on neutral background ones.

-A folder of women I had checked out before going was stuck on my laptop at home so making sure everything is synced & updated before going is vital as some apps & websites did not work for me in my apartment whether it was internat or Russian/Ukrainain gov restrictions who knows but it kind of hampered me a little.

- Lastly, thought there are no set rules I get the general impression that it is easier to decide on women who have messaged you as chances are they are very interested and hopefully for sincere reasons. So in that case would just be a case of weeding out the insincere ones and hopefully my luck could be in. 

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #186 on: June 26, 2018, 12:17:03 PM »
So just a few little things I learn't from my 'visit many' outing that turned into 'visit few'.

- Moving from 'visit one' to 'visit many' requires a different understand and learning of what is involved, for me this meant discovering what worked best when contacting these women. Generally it seemed to be opening up a basic 'hello' introduction rather than a speil as to why I was there. So in this case the groundwork is better started of at the latest a week before going rather than wasting time when there on the notebook going through the basic ground building work.

-women in general both online and in meeting did not seem to react well to even a brief idea that I was there for dating as I think their mind switched to 'I'm one of a number of women he is dating' which seemed to make them act badly in communication to me after any meeting and with messing about before any meeting the moment they became aware it was not just them I was likely corresponding to.

-Larger cities and possibly more industrial cities might yield more women wishing to meet up since more to chooose from and less to do in the idustrial ones, potentially than in a smallish touristy city by comparison.

-My profile unbeknown to me could have been better as pointed out that women look for the opposite of men wanting more activity/interest photos and less posting on neutral background ones.

-A folder of women I had checked out before going was stuck on my laptop at home so making sure everything is synced & updated before going is vital as some apps & websites did not work for me in my apartment whether it was internat or Russian/Ukrainain gov restrictions who knows but it kind of hampered me a little.

- Lastly, thought there are no set rules I get the general impression that it is easier to decide on women who have messaged you as chances are they are very interested and hopefully for sincere reasons. So in that case would just be a case of weeding out the insincere ones and hopefully my luck could be in.

sooo, you where there over 2 weeks? and you managed to scrape together only 2 dates?  :shock:
and this above is what you concluded after this miserable failure?
I mean if you are on a WM-trip for two weeks and only managed to get 2 dates - that IS a huge failure.

to the highlighted section above I can only say

I hate to tell you "I told you so" (not really but trying to be graceful)
but what did I say about you having many lonely nights at your hotel with your plan and approach?
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #187 on: June 26, 2018, 03:02:02 PM »
sooo, you where there over 2 weeks? and you managed to scrape together only 2 dates?  :shock:
and this above is what you concluded after this miserable failure?
I mean if you are on a WM-trip for two weeks and only managed to get 2 dates - that IS a huge failure.

I hate to tell you "I told you so" (not really but trying to be graceful)
but what did I say about you having many lonely nights at your hotel with your plan and approach?

I wouldn't quite say miserable failure I managed to rummage a couple up and they both seemed to have some attraction to me. Granted it did fall far short of my intention of bringing up more women.

I think I definitely learnt loads from the trip that I'll go into more later. Some stuff happened along the way I have not had a chance to get around putting down on here yet. There was quite a lot to it so haven't had the time so far.

I think the thing is while the above point might be obvious to you Nightwish if you haven't been out there a lot such aa myself it is not necessarily so. I mean people can say this or that and I hear this or that but until you find out  certain amount yourself on how it all works it really taking a dive from various quarters in blind faith. I mean someone on here said you can just call these girls up when there. Well yes you can bit there is a certain way you to go about it to increase your odds. Without going out there and trying though nothing is learned.

To most people not into this type of venture what I did would make practical sense. Telling them they should make a flight to visit one girl wouldn't and telling them to keep of talk of dating while dating a FSW wouldn't make sense either. They are more used to western society and it takes some doing I think to get to know how it works out there.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #188 on: June 26, 2018, 04:00:05 PM »
I had decided though that although she was entirely bangable (she seemed to have nice big boobs ;D ) It was not what I was there for since I wanted a serious relationship,

It's wonderful you are focused on a woman's mind and heart since that's very important in a serious relationship.

So now I'm back in the UK again :) Since then communication has been a bit patchy so I'm not sure about whether that one will amount to anything, it kind of looked like I had messed it up but we shall see.

If she caught you looking at her boobs too many times, it can mess things up.

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #189 on: June 26, 2018, 06:26:42 PM »
Trenchcoat, I fear some here will not live long enough to read of your eventual success.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #190 on: June 26, 2018, 10:47:59 PM »
I get the general impression that it is easier to decide on women who have messaged you as chances are they are very interested and hopefully for sincere reasons. So in that case would just be a case of weeding out the insincere ones and hopefully my luck could be in. 

Interesting.  I ran across this video and thought it brought up an interesting perspective.  (As a side note, introverted guys usually have much better success with a lady if she initiates some kind of interest first.  The scammers are pretty easy to spot, as they will not ask questions about you.)

Many guys are giving Trench advice based upon the American style of dating, when he is more accustomed to the UK style.

As another side note, there is something known as the Rule of 5 to determine if someone is truly interested in getting to know you.  Do they ask you 5 questions about yourself while on the date?  If not, they are not interested in getting to know you.  If they just spend their time talking about themselves, there's not much sense in going out with them again. 
You also need to ask them at least 5 questions, and not just admire their big breasts.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2018, 11:31:13 PM »
Well it was my impression that she had deliberately  decided to expose her breasts.

I think roughly 5 questions were asked in a roundabout way during the meet. I think my talk of being there for dating is what did irrepairable damage and it killed of may chances as far as an LTR were concerned. Like I say I think she may have slept with me for a one night stand since she us at that age where she is probably used to local guys wanting that from here so to her would probably be no big deal. Still like I say learnt a fair bit from it all.

Offline msmob

« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2018, 12:05:17 AM »
You THOUGHT she might have been displaying more of her cleavage became exposing her breasts ? ......

Trench the trip was a FAILURE ...  Bearing in mind you are seeking a life partner ( not 'dates' ... )

Piss poor planning ...it's THAT simple

Offline Blighty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2018, 01:02:05 AM »
From your comments I guess you are what women call a 'breast man'. My wife is petite and sometimes says to me "how interesting, that woman over there has plastlc breasts". I understand what she means when glancing at that said area! I have always deliberately avoided looking at breasts (whatever size) as part of the 'dating game', as the woman's brain is more important to me. I have found that women with low-cut dresses on dates often lean forward to ensure that I can look down their cleavage (i.e., at one of their prime assets).Women tend to like men being subtle! Only you were there, and so only know if you could have scored with her.

Offline msmob

« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2018, 03:03:39 AM »
From your comments I guess you are what women call a 'breast man'. My wife is petite and sometimes says to me "how interesting, that woman over there has plastlc breasts". I understand what she means when glancing at that said area! I have always deliberately avoided looking at breasts (whatever size) as part of the 'dating game'

My first ever dating encounter with an RU lady was in Cyprus.... I flew out there to see her

I told her to meet me at the Mediterranean Hotel - that I'd sit in a sunken vestibule area and she could 'check me out' - as I'd be reading a book..This was before Skype and other v.chat progs

I had only seen her photos and the first thing I saw of her was her brown legs in a short skirt, followed by boobs that defied gravity and wanted to escape .. 

I think I can keep cool, calm and collected - but my first though was 'my goodness' - then I saw EVERYONE was pretending not to look and SHE was watching for my reaction ....

Fair play to you, Blighty...    I'm sure I failed the test ...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #195 on: June 27, 2018, 07:57:34 AM »
Well it was my impression that she had deliberately  decided to expose her breasts.

Most women want a man to be attracted to them physically but the don't want a pervert. She may have been testing you to see what kind of man you are. There's no reason to regularly stare at a woman's body on the first few dates. If she becomes your wife someday, you'll get to see her everyday.

I think my talk of being there for dating is what did irrepairable damage and it killed of may chances as far as an LTR were concerned.

You've been on this forum long enough to know that talking about other women is a no no. Even if a woman prods you for information, don't talk about other women. You giving her the impression you're there to see many women isn't good. She may think you're a sex tourist and not looking for love.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2018, 10:35:41 AM »
Most women want a man to be attracted to them physically but the don't want a pervert. She may have been testing you to see what kind of man you are. There's no reason to regularly stare at a woman's body on the first few dates. If she becomes your wife someday, you'll get to see her everyday.

You've been on this forum long enough to know that talking about other women is a no no. Even if a woman prods you for information, don't talk about other women. You giving her the impression you're there to see many women isn't good. She may think you're a sex tourist and not looking for love.

I didn't really stare as I know from the past that showing too much interest can put a girl off. It just became evident that she was showing more off, I believe deliberately.

I know you're that I should know not to mention other women, I just did not realise how even a vague talk on being there to date would sou things. I mean I was dating her so I thought it obvious that I am dating (I didn't specifically mention I was dating other women) but it looks like ant brief passing by of the subject causes them to read into it more than there was. So in future I will definately stay clear of the whole mindfield and if conversation moves that way quickly find some other subject to talk about.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #197 on: June 27, 2018, 10:58:38 AM »
I didn't really stare as I know from the past that showing too much interest can put a girl off. It just became evident that she was showing more off, I believe deliberately.

I know you're that I should know not to mention other women, I just did not realise how even a vague talk on being there to date would sou things. I mean I was dating her so I thought it obvious that I am dating (I didn't specifically mention I was dating other women) but it looks like ant brief passing by of the subject causes them to read into it more than there was. So in future I will definately stay clear of the whole mindfield and if conversation moves that way quickly find some other subject to talk about.

No they didn't, they read it exactly correct, you did not just ask one woman out for a date, you did go there specifically to meet several women.
I know you have some disturbing values and ideas about both yourself, poor shitty Ukraine and women in general, but do you think all women are Stupid also?

I wouldn't quite say miserable failure
Two dates in two weeks on a outspoken date-trip, oh yes that is a miserable failure.

I know we should not compare, but on my first trip to Ukraine that wasn't to visit one, I had 6 dates in one week, I know your protest will be that I was in Kyiv and you where in Lviv.. but naah, don't wont make such a huge a difference. That is about approach and being able to look like a suitable and serious future partner.

I think the thing is while the above point might be obvious to you Nightwish if you haven't been out there a lot such aa myself it is not necessarily so.
This is quite obvious to any thinking person that don't think they are god-sent for this women just because they happen to be in the town..
For me this shows clearly how you think you are on some kind of rescue mission to save a poor Ukrainian woman from dumpst-town.

To most people not into this type of venture what I did would make practical sense. Telling them they should make a flight to visit one girl wouldn't and telling them to keep of talk of dating while dating a FSW wouldn't make sense either.
and here you are wrong, most people understand this without even have been told this, and you have been told this, avoid all talk about other women, reason for being there.. stay clear of all these subjects, your a tourist that just happen to find her on the site and asked her for a date since she looked lovely, smart, sweet, pretty, interesting (what ever suits you) .. that always works.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #198 on: June 27, 2018, 11:22:33 AM »
Well now, the above situation with the girl showing off her boobs came at the end of my trip. What I haven't yet said about on here is what happened on the train from Krakow to Lviv and there after. It was quite a situation and one I knew I could not write about in Lviv for the time it would take me off my search so here we go:

So it turns out the train journey from Krakow to Lviv is not a straight forward one, in fact anyone reading this should know that it is doubtless far easier & quicker to do it by plane at little extra cost. Well the boiled down to the fact that the connection train at Przemsyl near the Polish border was not made and I doubt it rarely is. The train arrived in Krakow on time but left late then must have gone too slow as when I got to Przemsyl the connection train had already left the station. I was not alone, sharing my carriage cabin was a Ukrainian female around my age. I had at first though she was part of a family with these two older couple as she was chatting away to them in the corridor for some time. Turns out she was entirely alone, anyway she had a large bag and suitcase I helped her with and since she was in the same predicament as me helped me out with sorting out the situation, i.e with getting the next train. For the next three hours we were at the station then another three hours thereafter on the train.

She was definately into me, she kept eyeing me up generally focusing on my face, not only did we seem to get on well she was bang on target for everything I would wish for in a partner. She was considerate and the big turn up for the books was when I said I would buy her a drink she paid! It was just a couple of bottles of mineral water but it was totally different attitude to the last girl I was with. She even looked surprised when I said I will pay for them but she refused and bought them anyway. To all onlookers we probably looked like husband and wife already, there was a kind of natural togetherness. We went to the ticket office together and she sorted the situation out and I heped her with her bags. We stood and sat close to each other and interacted a lot. She unfortunately spoke little English though this improved as we spent time together. I ussed my Google translate app on my for to communicate with her. To be honest its not the smoothest way to communicate but its all I had.

Well long & short is we parted at Lviv train station where she met her friend. Don't worry, we swapped phone numbers aka Viber during situation ;) Thing is though she has accepted my invite she has not responded to my message. I have looked her up since on Facebook and she does not appear to be married or in a relationship, i.e no photos of men or kids, etc and I got the impression she was single. She does not live in Lviv but elsewhere in Ukraine. My only thoughts is perhaps she does not want a relationship with a foreign guy, so doesn;t want to complicate things as if she's happy with her life despite being single then she may not want it all turned upside down. My only other concern is that for having children she is at an age where the odds aren't good. I would say though that she is what I would now judge in my search for a woman in terms of quality as being the yardstick for what I would like to see in the women interact with in this venture :) Whether I should follow up anymore with her I am unsure my message was sent in English so maybe I should do a Ukrainan translation Idk.

Offline ML

« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2018, 11:44:48 AM »
I would say though that she is what I would now judge in my search for a woman in terms of quality as being the yardstick for what I would like to see in the women interact with in this venture :)

This happens quite a bit.
i.e. We find a mate either when we aren't really looking for one, or they show up in a situation that wasn't pre-planned.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1965
Total: 1974

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM