It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: If it wasn't for Covid-19 a potentially FAR worse issue should be the news  (Read 13641 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Bodacious,
you think as if you thought you lived on a flat uni-polar earth,
but you KNOW you don’t...
everything in the world works on a "polarity" principle
positive and negative
north and south poles
male and female

if I asked you up there in caribou country to point straight up
and took the 3 dimensional X,Y,Z orientation and coordinates of your arm
and showed a CGI image of this to “Dingo Don” in Australia
he’d say you were pointing in the wrong direction!
almost in the exact opposite direction.... “Crikey” he’d say!

because your PERCEPTION of the world is very dependent upon your perspective
you view it from the Northern Hemisphere, and he views it from the Southern...

Male/Female is just another polarity pair like North or South, or rich or poor, or black or white
and your perspective depends on this
did you ever think about what it’s like from the other perspective?

because of my understanding and empathy with the female perspective
a lot of women want to be close to me
and I really enjoy their company more compared to my male peers
at my age, sex isn’t as big a factor compared to even 10 years ago
EXCEPT, for the visual part...
the “ahhhh” moment
catching a glimpse of a delicate vision of youthful innocence and beauty
to be admired and cultivated, and yes, even exhibited as one would a favored rose of rarest beauty
a living masterpiece

imagination is the foundation for all of human creation
if I can build it, the world will come to my "field of dreams" as well

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:25:31 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Brillynt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
HAHAHA.  Sure.  Trench's posts about women are absolutely normal.  I'm certain it's the way you'd like your wife, daughter(s) sister(s), mother to be referred to.  Particularly Trench's posts about a woman "spreading her legs" for advantage.  Go tell your wife she is "spreading her legs" to you for her own advantage.  I'm certain she will appreciate that completely normal, non feminist statement.  Or tell your mother that's what she did throughout her marriage.  I bet she will be thrilled to hear it.  This is just a continuation of a long line of such "reasoning" by Trench.

PS - This "feminazi" likely has a far more "traditional" marriage than either of you.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Sorry, but I will not back down from your feminist drivel.  I believe in equality of opportunity not equality of outcome. Was feminism needed in the past, yes. Should women be allowed to work and vote, of course. Should women be sexually harassed, of course not. The current wave of feminism is anti male and is trying to turn all men in to soy boys by calling everything toxic masculinity. All women are taught to bat their eyes, shimmy their chest to get their way.  Why do you think there is such a thing as a pussy pass? The first words from most feminists is misogyny this, misogyny that, blah blah blah all men are rapists. Pfft get along with your feminist self and enjoy your cats later in life.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
You didn't answer my question.  I assume then, that you're fine with Trench's penchant to suggest women "spread their legs" all the time.

When it walks like a duck . .  .

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

“You didn't answer my question.  I assume then, that you're fine with Trench's penchant to suggest women "spread their legs" all the time.”

oh HEAVENS NO!!!
offended that you would ever think I’d find that comment acceptable!
but he is from the “working class” after all....
so no...
I’m more of a “lower your drawers , and I’ll be yours my sweet” followed by a simple “please” with a rising intonation at the end...

but, it’s a been awhile now, for that sort of thing...
don‘t ask “death where is thy sting”
because one day you will know EXACTLY where it is...

quack quack, waddle, waddle
why a duck?
why a-no chicken?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 03:32:19 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

Sorry, but I will not back down from your feminist drivel.

Hmm, I only observed a reasoned riposte ... May  be Boe's question - re your addressing your female family members  - hit a raw nerve ?

BTW, I thought this thread was about a war that already killed  FAR more than Covid-19 ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10

BTW, I thought this thread was about a war that already killed  FAR more than Covid-19 ?

Well looks like the asylum seekers are queing up on the Turkey/Greece border.

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-51721356

Appears that neither Greece nor the EU want to let them in. The EU is giving money to Greece to deal with the problem. So I'm guessing despite what the EU say they are really signalling that it is Greece's problem. Turkey is now letting them through but Greece doesn't want them. As the first country in the EU that they reach they should stop there to claim asylum, lucky Greece! Lol. Now that the UK is no longer part of the EU the EU know they can't offload them onto us, hooray! :)

Meanwhile here in the UK Coronavirus jumped to a total of 87 confirmed cases today. Today I bought myself a nice rubber respirator mask, none of this paper rubbish, a good quality one that fits nice & snug, so I'm all set for when it goes viral, how about you Mobers?

I notice that many Screwfix stores are completely out of some of their masks, I enquired and even in their warehouse they were completely out of some of them. Wouldn't leave it too late old man ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Looks like Coronavirus may hit the airlines hard:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-51733405

And we're likely not even in the thick of it yet.

Time to buy up stock in respirator mask companies me thinks.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦

Offline msmob

Well looks like the asylum seekers are queing up on the Turkey/Greece border.

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-51721356

Why are you not using the direct link from the BBC ..  Do you want Google spying on our members ;) ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51721356

They are queuing up as President Erdogan is pulling a stunt ..

Appears that neither Greece nor the EU want to let them in. The EU is giving money to Greece to deal with the problem.

The EU is giving TURKEY money ...

So I'm guessing despite what the EU say they are really signalling that it is Greece's problem. Turkey is now letting them through but Greece doesn't want them. As the first country in the EU that they reach they should stop there to claim asylum, lucky Greece! Lol. Now that the UK is no longer part of the EU the EU know they can't offload them onto us, hooray! :)

Muppet ... you KNOW the UK and Ireland had an opt out - and never were part of the 'share the load' Directive re any Refugee crisis .. 'Guessing' is all you can do ... as you don't understand ...

Below is a PERFECT example ..

Meanwhile here in the UK Coronavirus jumped to a total of 87 confirmed cases today. Today I bought myself a nice rubber respirator mask, none of this paper rubbish, a good quality one that fits nice & snug, so I'm all set for when it goes viral, how about you Mobers?

I will not be buying a mask - other more observant readers will know why ..

I notice that many Screwfix stores are completely out of some of their masks, I enquired and even in their warehouse they were completely out of some of them. Wouldn't leave it too late old man ;D

Just like 'Brexit' - proof positive there are a LOT of Muppets without a clue and a reading age of 9 years old ...

Offline msmob

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦

Why are you not using the direct link from the BBC ..  Do you want Google spying on our members ;) ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51721356

They are queuing up as President Erdogan is pulling a stunt ..

The EU is giving TURKEY money ...

Muppet ... you KNOW the UK and Ireland had an opt out - and never were part of the 'share the load' Directive re any Refugee crisis .. 'Guessing' is all you can do ... as you don't understand ...

Below is a PERFECT example ..

I will not be buying a mask - other more observant readers will know why ..

Just like 'Brexit' - proof positive there are a LOT of Muppets without a clue and a reading age of 9 years old ...

Looks like the EU is merrily throwing large sums of our money around again then Mobers. Still not much longer and we won't be giving any more if our money for them to do this :)

The Directive - must do - we happily refused to do & avoided but only because the Referendum came up then us Leavers won the Referendum and so it went from politically detrimental to democratically difficult for the EU to compel us to seeing we have already given the two finger salute up to them :)

Offline Brillynt

Hmm, I only observed a reasoned riposte ... May  be Boe's question - re your addressing your female family members  - hit a raw nerve ?

Hmm, maybe your head is still up your ass moobs.  As for my family members, I have no female family members still alive so please shove that right up there beside your ears.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
With reference to post 83 in this thread..and just to show how totally clueless Moby is .

The EU is giving GREECE £600 Million to handle the refugee crisis

Turkey had their money and now want to renege on their deal with the EU..surprise surprise,so a waste of EU citizens money...nothing new there then.

Then fools like Moby wonder why perceptive Brits voted to leave the EU.

The Oirish blagger/dullard caught out again...and Trench owns him yet again.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 03:24:04 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online krimster2

look Trench,

I’m not going to let you “off the hook” either...

the world works according to “natural laws”
did you ever watch how different species of birds mate?
the male is always the bright one, or the one that does the mating dance
if he is dull or his dancing not energetic enough, the females will just skip him and look for another male
it’s as simple as that me bruv
and YOU are the human equivalent of this bird!

your problem is you don’t know how to do this “dance”
you’re just not pretty enough or interesting enough to get the attention of females
so you get passed over...

and now your life is like a large hour glass, with the sand slowly running out the bottom

the first mistakes you made in your life you did long ago, including deciding to live where you are and not London, etc.
and your choice of education
if you had made smarter moves back then
you wouldn’t be where you are today

"the fault is "not in our stars"
but in ourselves
we are lesser men"

do you not see and recognize this?
because apparently women do...

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 04:29:35 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
look Trench,

I’m not going to let you “off the hook” either...

the world works according to “natural laws”
did you ever watch how different species of birds mate?
the male is always the bright one, or the one that does the mating dance
if he is dull or his dancing not energetic enough, the females will just skip him and look for another male
it’s as simple as that me bruv
and YOU are the human equivalent of this bird!

your problem is you don’t know how to do this “dance”
you’re just not pretty enough or interesting enough to get the attention of females
so you get passed over...

and now your life is like a large hour glass, with the sand slowly running out the bottom

the first mistakes you made in your life you did long ago, including deciding to live where you are and not London, etc.
and your choice of education
if you had made smarter moves back then
you wouldn’t be where you are today
is it too late now?

True, Krim, true, I initially overlooked subject areas that were 'lucrative' and went for 'interest' subjects instead. I certainly over did the interest subjects when just a small amount would have done.

Some of the more lucrative areas would not have been a goer for me, medicine and sciences, well I passed my GCSE Maths & Science, but was not really strong enough in either to take them further. Engineering was probably out for the same reason. Law would have probably been too heavy going for me and I'm better arguing in writing than in speaking. Finance possibly but it lacked any excitement for me and it's dubious whether I would have made it into any lucrative position.

I think I found what I am best suited to in the Design & Architecture field. It's something where I feel I have some talent for it, is enjoyable to me (most of the time) and is also and interest. That said I have yet to turn it into something lucrative, progress is being made yet it is a case of small acorns before anything potentially bigger, by which I mean I need to do the less lucrative solid ground work before I can work off that to turn that into something bigger. I would say mistakes have been made along the way and I'm not at the point where instant success is on hand.

So at the moment I am exchanging time for wealth, every year I get older that's a year that becomes a negative to younger women, but the more I get wealthier that's a positive, to at least some women.

London I have studied in as a student, it's a big city, interesting, lively but it can be a cold inhospitable place to live if you are not a big city person and don't know anyone that you can communicate regularly with. There is the potential for big money jobs but they tend to come with long experience, contacts or unique abilities. In general while pay is generally higher in the London it is outweighed by rents.

You're right that I don't shine well enough, I don't make a big enough show of myself. I guess I tend not to because I would prefer a woman not to go for me based on stuff that I do but rather who I am though having said that I'm not really a guy that shines socially.

Is it too late? I don't know, I have ideas of what to do and at the end of the day I would rather just play the game out which ever way it goes. There are people worse of than me and better off but my life is not so bad so I am happy enough to play on.

The Coronavirus is an unhelpful interruption on the horizon it seems, set to delay when that is the opposite of what I need. The Ukraine is apparently so far untouched by the virus and so the door may still be open there to visit for the moment, so maybe in April. I had intended February but stuff came up and I always feel better travelling in warmer weather. I think if anytime I might crack it I think it may be this time.

Offline msmob

Looks like the EU is merrily throwing large sums of our money around again then Mobers. Still not much longer and we won't be giving any more if our money for them to do this :)

The EU - according to Turkey - wasn't sending enough .. hence allowing them to leave the camps ..( I don't know the veracity of the claims some were 'bused' (sp?) to the borders )

See what I mean about Muppets - clueless about the EU .. ?

Do tell us when the Directive came into force and when the UK had it's referendum ?

vvvvvvv

The Directive - must do - we happily refused to do & avoided but only because the Referendum came up then us Leavers won the Referendum and so it went from politically detrimental to democratically difficult for the EU to compel us to seeing we have already given the two finger salute up to them :)

So, please tell us about the Directive, and when 'we' decided not to participate ..

Tell us about 'our' ( UK ) role re Asylum in comparison with other EU member states ?

Here's a clue .. the agreements and the UK's role... all predate the June 2006 Referendum

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The EU - according to Turkey - wasn't sending enough .. hence allowing them to leave the camps ..( I don't know the veracity of the claims some were 'bused' (sp?) to the borders )

See what I mean about Muppets - clueless about the EU .. ?

Do tell us when the Directive came into force and when the UK had it's referendum ?

vvvvvvv

So, please tell us about the Directive, and when 'we' decided not to participate ..

Tell us about 'our' ( UK ) role re Asylum in comparison with other EU member states ?

Here's a clue .. the agreements and the UK's role... all predate the June 2006 Referendum

Its clear Mobe that many EU members are now fed up off the EU and the EU now has decided to act as it should have before and take action to stop asylum seekers flooding into the EU. That said the EU should not be wasting money by giving it to Turkey. They should use less money and help Greece in stopping them from coming over the border. The EU has to learn to stop throwing large sums of taxpayers money around or it's going to end up in a financial meltdown quickly.

Offline msmob

Its clear Mobe that many EU members are now fed up off the EU and the EU now has decided to act as it should have before and take action to stop asylum seekers flooding into the EU. That said the EU should not be wasting money by giving it to Turkey. They should use less money and help Greece in stopping them from coming over the border. The EU has to learn to stop throwing large sums of taxpayers money around or it's going to end up in a financial meltdown quickly.

With every post you demonstrate your compassion and understanding

The UK is only 'OK' because of the channel ...   Now , 'we' are reverting to isolationism and we'll pay a hefty price ..

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
The EU is giving GREECE £600 Million to handle the refugee crisis

Half of that is to increase border security.  It's not truly "dealing" with the crisis.

Turkey had their money and now want to renege on their deal with the EU..surprise surprise,so a waste of EU citizens money...nothing new there then.

Is it a waste?  There are 4.1 million refugees in Turkey.  Had the EU not given Turkey cash, a lot of those refugees would have made their way into the EU in previous years.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: If it wasn't for Covid-19 a FAR worse news is the Tennessee tornado
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2020, 03:55:51 PM »
As of right now, based on US casualty, the recent tornado in Tennessee had killed more folks than the covid-19 and more folks are still missing.

I saw this devastating news this morning about a young family that perished in this tragedy. I can't get it off my mind all day long. It really bothered me.

They showed a picture of the home before the tornado, then showed it after. They interviewed the brother of the victim and he shared some videos of the family. Unless I'm mistaken, they haven't yet found the 'bodies'...

Life really sux sometimes...may they rest in peace, especially 'Sawyer'.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 04:01:55 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
With every post you demonstrate your compassion and understanding

The UK is only 'OK' because of the channel ...   Now , 'we' are reverting to isolationism and we'll pay a hefty price ..

Unfortunately a few still manage to make it across all of Europe then the channel. For some reason they turn their nose up at the rest of Europe as not good enough for them.

The channel is handy and a blessing without it we would have far more here. Leaving the EU is another blessing and we can happily leave them to sort out this problem without having to listen to all the waffle and observe the painfully slow moving bureaucracy that we were subjected to.

Offline msmob

Leaving the EU has  resulted  in more boat people ..  as predicted ..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Leaving the EU has  resulted  in more boat people ..  as predicted ..

You still haven't explained why these so called asylum seekers turn their nose up at every other EU country and trek all the way across Europe then are willing to boat across the channel in the hope of getting into the UK in their apparently fragile state? Lol.

Offline msmob

You still haven't explained why these so called asylum seekers turn their nose up at every other EU country and trek all the way across Europe then are willing to boat across the channel in the hope of getting into the UK in their apparently fragile state? Lol.

I wasn't aware I was being asked to....and you now added 'fragile' to their state?

The UK's message that you aren't welcome isn't getting through...

Our govt has never been part of initiatives to share the load...

You would have to ask a migrant why..

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Has this evolved in another corona virus thread?
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2020, 09:39:07 AM »
The West had a legitimate opening in 2013 to create a no fly zone when Assad  used chemical weapons against the rebels.  This crossed Obama's red line, and Obama was ready to bomb Assad, and I am certain NATO would have supported it.   

Putin responded by claiming Russia would retaliate if the US bombed Assad.  Even though the  Russian Navy told Putin they could not defeat the US Navy in the Med, Putin ordered his navy to sail and meanwhile told Obama "Let's talk."    Obama agreed not to bomb in exchange for Russia's promise to dismantle Syria's chemical weapons.

The Syrian civil war continued, and Assad with Russia slowly regained almost all of the rebel-held territory.  How many million refugees did the continuing war create? 

BTW, feeling emboldened after bluffing Obama, Putin seized Crimea in 2014.

You are spewing sacrilege !
St Obama the Pious (and genius) could never make so many monumental
errors, you must be too blinded by racism. Arab Spring, chemical weapons
use, getting caught playing checkers while Putin was playing chess.

Don't you realize that Obama was all good and Trump all yucky bad. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1954
Total: 1963

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM