It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Russian/Syrian connection thread  (Read 254535 times)

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: The Russian/Syrian connection thread
« Reply #1200 on: May 25, 2018, 07:22:19 PM »
Russia has some of the best intelligence in the world and they give intelligence to Syria and Wagner. Someday the young Syrian and Russian men who survived that battle will understand their leaders knew the situation and sent them into a fight with America's elite soldiers and into an area where America had control of the skies. They will someday understand they were used as guinea pigs.

Think they already know. On one of the released calls a "merc" says they were setup and "betrayed".

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1201 on: May 27, 2018, 12:34:14 PM »
Russia is not enjoying their vacation in Deir Ez-Zor.

Over 200 mercs annihilated in an attempt to take a refinery from US special forces. Then another 15 killed guarding a weapons depot in a "unusual explosion" two days later (same area).

And now another nine killed in an attack.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1310421/middle-east
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 12:38:55 PM by alex330 »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1202 on: May 27, 2018, 11:02:51 PM »
Russia has some of the best intelligence in the world

You base this 'theory '  on ?

Offline JayH

« Reply #1203 on: May 27, 2018, 11:05:45 PM »

You should know the answer -- Donald Trump ! :) :welcome:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #1204 on: May 27, 2018, 11:57:52 PM »

Anna Chapman of course. msmob tell me you wouldn't tell her whatever she wants to know?  ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #1205 on: May 28, 2018, 12:18:37 AM »
Certainly,

Anna's not that shape any more

Plus SC gets told all my secrets ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:02:32 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1206 on: May 28, 2018, 08:59:19 AM »

You upset Russia can sneak WMDs into UK and use them on people UK is trying to hide? Wake up and look around what's going on in the world. Russia hacked into the Pentagon, White House, among many other less important things and extract information. They are very good at getting information in a variety of ways and they haven't outlawed torture.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1207 on: May 28, 2018, 11:07:09 PM »
You upset Russia can sneak WMDs into UK and use them on people UK is trying to hide? Wake up and look around what's going on in the world. Russia hacked into the Pentagon, White House, among many other less important things and extract information. They are very good at getting information in a variety of ways and they haven't outlawed torture.

BillyB

WHY do you need to keep proving how daft you are?

1/ Did Sergei Skripal change his name ? Did he 'retire' - or was he 'active' and annoying to the Kremlin?  It's not like he was hiding ..

2/  Getting a binary nerve agent into the country isn't that difficult - until the two compounds are mixed - it ain't a nerve agent

3/  Ukraine also has a reputation for 'hackers' and you assume the best ones work for govts ?  The pay is crap and most aren't 'patriots' ..  Example ... Telegram is banned in Russia - there were active moves to block it .. yet I received a call on it from a Russian - who didn't KNOW it was banned ;) 

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:56:27 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1208 on: May 29, 2018, 04:32:50 AM »
1/ Did Sergei Skripal change his name ? Did he 'retire' - or was he 'active' and annoying to the Kremlin?  It's not like he was hiding ..

10 Russian spies were traded for Sergei. His brother died two years ago. In unknown circumstances his son died last year on a trip to St. Petersburg. He's still in the game but you think he has no reason to hide from Russia and I'm daft.

http://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/world/europe/sergei-skripal-spying-russia-poisoning.html

2/  Getting a binary nerve agent into the country isn't that difficult - until the two compounds are mixed - it ain't a nerve agent

So you're saying it's easy to import ingredients to make chemical weapons into your country and I'm daft.

3/  Ukraine also has a reputation for 'hackers' and you assume the best ones work for govts ?  The pay is crap and most aren't 'patriots' ..  Example ... Telegram is banned in Russia - there were active moves to block it .. yet a received a call on it from a Russian - who didn't KNOW it was banned ;) 

Intelligence agencies proved it was Russian hackers that hacked everything American, not Ukrainian. They could not prove I'm daft.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1209 on: May 29, 2018, 10:38:09 AM »
10 Russian spies were traded for Sergei. His brother died two years ago. In unknown circumstances his son died last year on a trip to St. Petersburg. He's still in the game but you think he has no reason to hide from Russia and I'm daft.

You are daft for thinking he was hard to find ...    He was 'annoying' folks back in Russia - to the extent the main news told it's viewers that " traitors will not grow old" ..

So you're saying it's easy to import ingredients to make chemical weapons into your country and I'm daft.

Yup .. it is ..  the UK doesn't check every item that comes in and the two binary agents - on their own would not attract attention in small quantities and separately 

Intelligence agencies proved it was Russian hackers that hacked everything American, not Ukrainian. They could not prove I'm daft.

Now, you aren't paying attention, again ...  ! ;) 

You said - that Russia had ( among) the best intelligence in the world ...  and I simply pointed out that the best hackers do not work for govt ... 

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 10:52:31 AM by msmob »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1210 on: June 18, 2018, 08:42:22 AM »
I've always admired Seymour Hersh.  He's pretty much blacklisted in the US now, but still writes for the London Review of Books.  However, I recently came across an article he wrote on the US bombing of Syria in de Welt.  It is an interesting perspective, which is an alignment with what the Russians have stated all along -

http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701