It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458769 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #525 on: January 02, 2018, 10:06:13 PM »
Sorry 3 and 1/2 hours from London.  Amsterdam and other closer cities are 3 hours or less. 

My point is that anyone in Europe is far closer to Russia than from North America.  Here it's a minimum of 10 hours and with connecting flights usually.  In total it takes me 16-18 hours from my city to Moscow.   So an extra hour to you should mean nothing!

'Sorry' .. a bit like you suggesting you never dated one British girl in London - 'coz Russian women are more attractive'.. you are being a mite disingenuous..like any nation - there are attractive women...London has more than it's fair share.

The average flight time between London and Moscow is 3hrs and 53 minutes.. http://www.flight-durations.com/London-to-Moscow..I do believe my 'adding' 7 mins is far more accurate than your subtracting 23 ;)

BTW Kyiv is 3 hrs 18 mins...

I fully accept that New York to Moscow or Kyiv ( just over 9 hours - 1 mile different)  is 5 hours longer - but I think the time zone difference is the main 'killer' to making short trips

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:07:46 PM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #526 on: January 02, 2018, 11:28:24 PM »
Dude I lived in London for a time, the biggest city in the UK.  I have to admit British girls are far less attractive than Russians on the whole, hence I didn't even bother asking one out.  I didn't have any problems finding girls from other cultures in London.  The UK is no more competitive than America, the rest of Europe or anywhere.   It basically comes down to the person.

You've just proven my point - you could not get a decent British girl in London - why do you think that is - the competition!
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #527 on: January 02, 2018, 11:52:44 PM »
You've just proven my point - you could not get a decent British girl in London - why do you think that is - the competition!

I interpreted Sting23's comment as, " I didn't see an attractive British girl", rather than his having any difficulty in 'pulling'...;)

Perhaps he can correct one of us ?!

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #528 on: January 03, 2018, 12:16:04 AM »
I interpreted Sting23's comment as, " I didn't see an attractive British girl", rather than his having any difficulty in 'pulling'...;)

Perhaps he can correct one of us ?!

Exactly my point...I literally didn't meet one British girl who I wanted to ask out.  I don't know how Trench interprets English. Maybe that's why he has problems!

Had dates with American, French, Chinese, Czech.... many Eastern europeans that I met too.. Polish, Hungarian..  This was a long time ago and I had no idea about Russian girls or I would have tried to find them too!   there are tons of Russians in London. if you can't even get a date with one there, why bother going abroad Trench?

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #529 on: January 03, 2018, 12:17:18 AM »

Me thinks you don't speakie Englishie

Offline msmob

« Reply #530 on: January 03, 2018, 12:24:08 AM »
Trench just proved - once more - that he is either inattentive, wilfully ignorant - in that he doesn't listen / read folks posts- or plain daft

Either that or just trolling

Offline Davo2

« Reply #531 on: January 03, 2018, 01:26:16 AM »
Stopping at one is not enough, you need at least two to get a decent level of protection. Three or more kids will have near enough all prospective competing males running for the hills. A guy who sees a woman with a kid already will think 'ok she has one but I can still have a couple more with her and it be manageable enough'. With three you are just being used as a b*tch.

In anything there's no guarantees but having kids tends to reduce the risk. Giving a woman two or more kids to deal with should keep her busy from pursuing lovers in her own interest.

Trench, this is a topic close to home. I have 3 children , I also divorced their serial cheating mother. Children have no bearing on if a woman will have an affair. I joined an affair support group 3 years ago to get advice, now I'm a moderator and giving advice. 2500 members and 90% have children. Their ages generally range from 30 - 50, the prime age for infidelity.

There are many reasons for a woman to have an affair. In a lot of cases, a woman who is loaded up with children and is  dealing with the boring aspects of day to day life, combined with an inattentive husband,   is more likely to cheat  than a woman without children.

You might say that's BS, a woman who has children is less likely to betray her family, but statistically that's not the case and once it starts often there is no guilt. There's something called an a "affair fog", there are  probably men and  women here who know exactly what I'm talking about. The cheating partner will rationalise their destructive behaviour while in the fog. The betrayed partner  and children come a distant second to their affair partner.

In my case my ex was a school  teacher, counselor and a child wellbeing officer. During her last affair,  she went from a loving mother to being reported for emotional child  abuse and lost custody of our children.

A word of warning..... Since this is a big issue for you. 70% of long term relationships experience infidelity..... single incidents (one night stands), emotional affairs, physical affairs or online affairs. The biggest percentage of married people that cheat are around the age of 40. At 40 people tend to reflect on their life and if they are in an unhappy relationship, or in many cases lack morals and empathy, they are more open to being unfaithful .... So I'd suggest finding someone your own age, since you are close to 40, as you will be her exciting new life, not another guy in 10 years time if you marry a 30 year old.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 02:13:36 AM by Davo2 »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #532 on: January 03, 2018, 02:06:32 AM »

The average flight time between London and Moscow is 3hrs and 53 minutes.. http://www.flight-durations.com/London-to-Moscow..I do believe my 'adding' 7 mins is far more accurate than your subtracting 23 ;)

BTW Kyiv is 3 hrs 18 mins...

I fully accept that New York to Moscow or Kyiv ( just over 9 hours - 1 mile different)  is 5 hours longer - but I think the time zone difference is the main 'killer' to making short trips

There's a reason why I never took a liking to Brits, girls or guys....stop counting every minute, you get my point. It's far closer to go to Kiev or Moscow from London than it is from USA.  And I ain't even on the east coast like New York.  Think California.  A 10 hour time difference.  Add in 15 hours of travel and basically you need a few days to recover from the jet lag.

Offline msmob

« Reply #533 on: January 03, 2018, 02:29:40 AM »
There's a reason why I never took a liking to Brits, girls or guys....stop counting every minute, you get my point.

If you post incorrect data  - or 'exaggerate' - in your case - you'll get picked up ... my lineage has nothing to do with being a pedant ! I'm more 'Irish' than British - best add them to your 'list' based on my 'bad' example ;)

It's far closer to go to Kiev or Moscow from London than it is from USA.  And I ain't even on the east coast like New York.  Think California.  A 10 hour time difference.  Add in 15 hours of travel and basically you need a few days to recover from the jet lag.

We agree - I already stated the jet-lag factor  is the greater hardship - given that folks from the British Isles don't all fly via London nor choose partners who conveniently live in Moscow or Kyiv ! 

I realise not all posters profiles are accurate - but when you've a few trips under your belt - you state none -you can cease 'theorising'..

The 'Europe advantage' is an oft used 'excuse' by N.Americans ..   You guys can often get flights for less than we can .. but that might be down to the 'value ' of the GBP ?

Do 'we' have an advantage - unquestionably ... 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #534 on: January 03, 2018, 02:54:41 AM »

I realise not all posters profiles are accurate - but when you've a few trips under your belt - you state none -you can cease 'theorising'..

Don't believe the lack of info on the profile...I signed up here a few years ago and basically forgot all about it until now.  Been too busy working and living in Russia and Europe lol.   

So I've done these trips more than a few times.  I connect through different cities and when the first flight is 10 hours the 2nd connecting one feels much shorter.

You must be joking when you say flights are cheaper from the USA than UK, from which city?  It's usually $1000 or more depending on high or low season.
I've seen flights from London to Moscow for just over 100 pounds.

Anyone from Europe has it waaaay easier if they want to go to Russia or Ukraine.

Offline msmob

« Reply #535 on: January 03, 2018, 04:11:23 AM »
Don't believe the lack of info on the profile...I signed up here a few years ago and basically forgot all about it until now.  Been too busy working and living in Russia and Europe lol.   

WHY do folks mislead re their profiles ... some sort of 'game' or just lazy ? ;)  But thanks for clearing that up

So I've done these trips more than a few times.  I connect through different cities and when the first flight is 10 hours the 2nd connecting one feels much shorter.

You must be joking when you say flights are cheaper from the USA than UK, from which city?  It's usually $1000 or more depending on high or low season.
I've seen flights from London to Moscow for just over 100 pounds.

I wish... Possibly when the low cost airlines flew there

Anyone from Europe has it waaaay easier if they want to go to Russia or Ukraine.

Ironically, in the Summer, flights from North America are often more competitive to onward cities ... but then I seem to chose women in the corners / centre of Russia ;)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #536 on: January 03, 2018, 04:25:19 AM »
WHY do folks mislead re their profiles ... some sort of 'game' or just lazy ? ;)  But thanks for clearing that up

Mislead? you're reaching there. When I joined I thought this was just a site about dating Russian girls.   I didn't know people actually did trips over there for the sole purpose of finding a mate.  You've been on this forum for over 10 years so you must be the resident expert on everything here.  You certainly act that way telling people not to post this, don't tell your story to the peanut gallery..blah blah.. to do that.  Just chill out man.  Live and let live.

Offline pitbull

« Reply #537 on: January 03, 2018, 07:53:26 AM »
My vote goes to Boston. It would not surprise me if C. S.Lewis had this city/town in mind when he wrote The Great Divorce.

It IS a CITY, not a town. And it is one of the best in the US  >:(
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #538 on: January 03, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »
Trench, this is a topic close to home. I have 3 children , I also divorced their serial cheating mother. Children have no bearing on if a woman will have an affair. I joined an affair support group 3 years ago to get advice, now I'm a moderator and giving advice. 2500 members and 90% have children. Their ages generally range from 30 - 50, the prime age for infidelity.

There are many reasons for a woman to have an affair. In a lot of cases, a woman who is loaded up with children and is  dealing with the boring aspects of day to day life, combined with an inattentive husband,   is more likely to cheat  than a woman without children.

Shocking! Where have all the morals of the olden days gone to? :popcorn:
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline pitbull

« Reply #539 on: January 03, 2018, 08:32:43 AM »
PS, Trench - A former poster here married an FSUW.  She became pregnant immediately, although it wasn't planned. He is wealthy, so she never worked.  She still managed to find a lover, despite being a stay at home mother, and booted the husband out to install her lover.  So your theory is no inoculation against adultery or abandonment.

Absolutely correct. He will just be hooked on alimony and child support payments for life.  :P
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #540 on: January 03, 2018, 05:14:37 PM »

Absolutely correct. He will just be hooked on alimony and child support payments for life.  :P

Of course that is why she did it, funny there are stories of UK girls doing similar to rich UK guys. They essentially go up to a rich guy in a posh London city centre bar or similar. They then throw themselves at the guy just to get pregnant knowing that the guy will earn a lot and they can get a nice payment routinely for the next 16-19 years. Shows how careful you have to be some girls are out on their own agenda and don't care about anyone else.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #541 on: January 03, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »
It wasn’t about his wealth. She came from a wealthy family as well and didn’t marry him for money.  We don’t know why she took a lover. Perhaps she was lonely. Or bored. Or he was lousy in bed. It doesn’t really matter, though. The point was that impregnating a woman won’t inoculate you from divorce. If she is unhappy for whatever reason, eventually, you will be alone.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #542 on: January 03, 2018, 05:40:16 PM »
It wasn’t about his wealth. She came from a wealthy family as well and didn’t marry him for money.  We don’t know why she took a lover. Perhaps she was lonely. Or bored. Or he was lousy in bed. It doesn’t really matter, though. The point was that impregnating a woman won’t inoculate you from divorce. If she is unhappy for whatever reason, eventually, you will be alone.

Why women always think its the guys job to entertain them I don't know, lol.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #543 on: January 03, 2018, 05:54:18 PM »
Trenchcoat just made a rather crude comment here regarding the OP's update on this thread: 
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=15509.msg473996#msg473996

Luckily he deleted it but I still saw it.  Let's just say you don't ever want this guy around anyone's daughter. 

Trench I know what you wrote and it's pretty sick.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #544 on: January 03, 2018, 06:13:30 PM »
Yes.

Notice the cheap, nasty, gross $8 K-Mart Sweater and $1.99 Fruit of the Loom Wife Beater. Someone likes to dress as cheaply as possible, even for their VK profile picture!!! In my experience, Slavic women do  not like men who spend a grand total of $10 on their wardrobe.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 06:44:15 PM by treadmilldude »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #545 on: January 03, 2018, 06:22:59 PM »
Why women always think its the guys job to entertain them I don't know, lol.

No one is talking about entertainment. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #546 on: January 03, 2018, 06:23:52 PM »
Trenchcoat just made a rather crude comment here regarding the OP's update on this thread: 
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=15509.msg473996#msg473996

Luckily he deleted it but I still saw it.  Let's just say you don't ever want this guy around anyone's daughter. 

Trench I know what you wrote and it's pretty sick.

Posters cannot delete their posts.  They can only modify them.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #547 on: January 03, 2018, 06:28:32 PM »

Posters cannot delete their posts.  They can only modify them.

Hmm...I saw it clearly with my own 2 eyes.  Then when I refreshed the page it was gone.

Trench.. you wrote: "Blimey...." yes?  I won't repeat the rest but it was quite crass and rude.  Maybe one of the mods deleted it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 06:30:04 PM by Sting23 »

Offline Davo2

« Reply #548 on: January 03, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »
Yes.

Notice the cheap, nasty, gross $8 K-Mart Sweater and $1.99 Fruit of the Loom Wife Beater. Someone likes to dress as cheaply as possible, even for their VK profile picture!!! In my experience, Slavic women do  not like men who spend a grand total of $10 on their wardrobe.

I pulled it off dressed in second hand shop clothes and sunglasses, in a very grainy picture and the women loved my 2nd picture, dressed entirely inappropriately for the situation, bare feet and all.
If you can't pull off the sophisticated man about town look...  go for the, life's going to be a little crazy, but fun persona.
Might be a bit difficult for trench to achieve the rugged outback man look though  ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 08:45:35 PM by Davo2 »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #549 on: January 03, 2018, 10:26:06 PM »

It IS a CITY, not a town. And it is one of the best in the US  >:(

Wrong Boston, pitbull!  :D  The article in question is about ENGLISH towns - Boston is in Lincolnshire, with a population in the 60 thousands.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1963
Total: 1972

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM