It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: hi from indonesia  (Read 3079 times)

Offline amirovzky

• talented begineer
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
hi from indonesia
« on: September 23, 2014, 12:17:01 PM »
my name is amir.. I am indonesian. I am interested in culture ex soviet countries especially russia, ukraine, and belarus. of course it's not complete when we love a country without loving its people especially waman. I have desire to date ukrainian lady in future when I have enough preparation. I am here for getting info and experience and sharing to all member. nice to see you all. I hope I can learn many thing from here.

greeting from indonesia. maybe I am first indonesian member here?
sunbathing is boring for me everyday when it's expensive for you yearly

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: hi from indonesia
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 12:36:59 PM »
Probably you are one of the first Indonesian natives here.
The first thing to work on is your language. Either improve your English, or study Russian (which Ukrainians can still speak).
As for your preparation, be sure you have the means to support your family in a Western style. Also take religion into your concern. If you are Muslim, the Former Soviet Union has areas where people share your religion and you may find it easier to connect.

Be willing and able to travel, and be honest about who and what you are.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 02:08:35 PM »
Welcome here, Mr Amir Indonesia.   Lovely place Indonesia, I stopped over at Jakarta & Bali on my way to Australia from England 20 years ago

Good luck in your findings here ;)
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 06:30:09 PM »
 :welcome: Amir.  You will find a huge amount of worthwhile information here, especially in the Trip Reports from members, although nearly all of the current postings are only about the war in eastern Ukraine.

I agree with Shadow - areas such as Tatarstan and the central Asian republics, rather than western Russia or Ukraine, may be a happier hunting ground for you as a Muslim.  Don't let that put you off - there are still very many, very beautiful, single Muslim Russian women out there.

Good luck in your search.

Offline amirovzky

• talented begineer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 08:11:10 PM »
Probably you are one of the first Indonesian natives here.
The first thing to work on is your language. Either improve your English, or study Russian (which Ukrainians can still speak).
As for your preparation, be sure you have the means to support your family in a Western style. Also take religion into your concern. If you are Muslim, the Former Soviet Union has areas where people share your religion and you may find it easier to connect.

Be willing and able to travel, and be honest about who and what you are.

well thank you for the advise. yeah indeed I am moslem and I know place in russia which is mayority by moslem like kazan and around kaukasus. but I hope to try and get experience to ukrainian or belarus there ))

Offline amirovzky

• talented begineer
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 08:13:46 PM »
Welcome here, Mr Amir Indonesia.   Lovely place Indonesia, I stopped over at Jakarta & Bali on my way to Australia from England 20 years ago

Good luck in your findings here ;)

good to hear that mister. yeah bali and jakarta are the first best destination by foreign. 20 years? well so long time ago...
thank you for wishing me ))

Offline amirovzky

• talented begineer
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 08:19:33 PM »
:welcome: Amir.  You will find a huge amount of worthwhile information here, especially in the Trip Reports from members, although nearly all of the current postings are only about the war in eastern Ukraine.

I agree with Shadow - areas such as Tatarstan and the central Asian republics, rather than western Russia or Ukraine, may be a happier hunting ground for you as a Muslim.  Don't let that put you off - there are still very many, very beautiful, single Muslim Russian women out there.

Good luck in your search.

yeah I know I wil get many worthwhile informations and advise here. as I have read many forum before this site and discussion is really worthwhile and many quality of discussion ))

yeah I know few more bout moslem and russia and I think I am interested in something new. about religion I may be a person as a moderate or open minded. I will share it too with my companion lady in future when I have in the best way and how to deal with it.

but I think I have to try finding moslem woman companion in russia but I am more interested ukrainian and belarusian lady who is I have seen as different from my culture. I think there many thing of russian moslem which I know I did as moslem. but I may be interesting in something new ))

btw thank you for advise and wishes ))

Offline Drew

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 05:54:12 AM »
be honest about who and what you are.

That sounds kind of boring for anyone to do.

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 03:22:30 PM »
my name is amir.. I am indonesian. I am interested in culture ex soviet countries especially russia, ukraine, and belarus. of course it's not complete when we love a country without loving its people especially waman. I have desire to date ukrainian lady in future when I have enough preparation. I am here for getting info and experience and sharing to all member. nice to see you all. I hope I can learn many thing from here.

greeting from indonesia. maybe I am first indonesian member here?

Hey Amir, best of luck in your search. From what I've been able to gather on the forums, many native Russian women tend to avoid Asian men (got my Chinese-American mate to give this a try without any luck). My wife is from Azerbaijan, which has a large Muslim population. Most of Central Asia is predominantly Muslim as well, so you should consider broadening your scope of countries if you want to be successful. But if you're hell bent on finding a blonde haired, blue eyed Slavic girl, that might be difficult because of your religion and ethnic background. Stranger things have happened though.
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2621
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2612
Total: 2622

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill