It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 287685 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2050 on: May 23, 2022, 10:53:14 PM »
Yes, but Krugman’s point is that imports tell much more of the story of an economy. On that front, Russia is already showing tremendous weakness.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2051 on: May 24, 2022, 02:29:31 AM »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2052 on: May 24, 2022, 02:44:29 PM »
The DPR 107th Infantry Regiment and the DPR 3rd Infantry Battalion of the 105th both released filmed statements today telling Putler to do one and that they won't be fighting in the Luhansk region  for Russia.

Seems they're starting to wise-up  that doing a deal with the Devil ain't in their best interests after all.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 02:48:13 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2053 on: May 24, 2022, 03:59:29 PM »
Ukraine now has the French Ceasar Howitzers..the most powerful Howitzers in the war.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2054 on: May 24, 2022, 05:27:13 PM »
Church of Peter and Paul next to the Kremlin has been set on fire.

This is the Orc Orthodox Church run by the FSB and Putler's Mafia.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2055 on: May 24, 2022, 05:32:44 PM »
The DPR 107th Infantry Regiment and the DPR 3rd Infantry Battalion of the 105th both released filmed statements today telling Putler to do one and that they won't be fighting in the Luhansk region  for Russia.

Seems they're starting to wise-up  that doing a deal with the Devil ain't in their best interests after all.

Not as good as it sounds at first.

They merely said they will continue to fight Ukraine in the Donetsk region rather than helping out in Luhansk.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #2056 on: May 24, 2022, 05:56:36 PM »

Good news.

But seeing how several of the early leaders were killed off by fsb when their days of useful idiots expired, and them.being russia citizens dint fit the grass roots agenda,   and then a local born taking over ,Pavlov, still feared for his life from the fsb and died under suspicious circumstances , they are a bit slow in figuring that out.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2057 on: May 24, 2022, 06:16:23 PM »
Not as good as it sounds at first.

They merely said they will continue to fight Ukraine in the Donetsk region rather than helping out in Luhansk.

They don't really have a choice regarding continuing to fight in the Donetsk region.

They are gangster traitors to Ukraine,including fighting for Russia in Mariupol,where they lost approx 60% of their troops,so i suspect they'd get no mercy from Ukrainian troops who probably wouldn't let them surrender anyway.

I wouldn't.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 06:59:47 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2058 on: May 25, 2022, 02:01:51 AM »
Zelensky the other day was banging on about how only diplomacy can solve this one (the war). I don't see it, not while Russia holds the lands it currently does, Ukraine would have to physically retake the territories it has lost so far, the majority of it for Russia to agree to leave/peace. Situation is at present that Ukraine naturally wants back all the territory Russia has so far taken. Russia on the other hand will want to retain the territory it has taken, Crimea, the Donbass including Mariupol and on top of that Kherson. It's what they have been keen on getting all along and the very least of what they want. With all the heavy losses to date on the Russian side they won't want to give up the small gains that they have made. Ukraine of course won't give up either and so both sides are now locked into war with no diplomatic solution. It's essentially the same issue all along as it's been from 2014 when the Donbas areas split, neither side wanting to give in except now Russia is bogged down in a wider conflict. They had of course hoped to break the deadlock by a swift military victory, take more land and have everything their way. This was of course not to be as we have seen.

Ukraine is now getting in much good weaponry from the west, this is only likely to continue and increase. For the west we are seeing that we need to stop Russia in Ukraine or further Domino's will fall in the form of Moldova, Georgia & the Stans. That would make Russia a far greater threat to the west and so it's better to stop Russia now in Ukraine. Just like if we had stopped Hitler sooner WWII would likely have been a much shorter and less bloody affair.

So with the west arming Ukraine I don't see Russia making much more in the way of gains. Their army is just not up to it, they are running out of military components and their economy is faltering. The only way they might gain much ground is by using a lot of WMD's and so far they seem to have kept them off the cards. So if it's conventional war in the main then it's either going to be stalemate and a long continuing war or Ukraine may gain the upper hand and push the Russians back. The latter looks feasible given their successes to date and a somewhat demoralised Russian side. With extra and improved weaponry being sent by the west that could prove to be decisive in that. Both sides seem to want it bad to have the territories being fought over, it really just seems to depend on how bad Russia wants it and how long and far they will go to defend what they have taken and anymore they wish to take.

Of the areas they have taken Mariupol is a smashed city and will likely take a long time to rebuild, the other cities not so bad. Kherson the other big city looks like it is increasing being turned into a Russian city, the Russian Rouble now being used, a pro-Russian administration has been installed, Russian media broadcasts have now taken over and it appears the old Soviet flag is now flying in the square, just like old times!

I know I said I wouldn't mention Kherson girl again as I've moved on but a final update here I think as might as well given the situation. Well Kherson girl is according to her social media still stuck in Kherson, looks like she didn't choose to flee, she has family there and I guess the invasion came fairly swiftly there. She is also apparently married now but no photos or name of who too does she post. So it looks like she is now likely stuck behind a new iron curtain enjoying life Russian style like it was back in old Soviet times with food shortages and all. Must seem like a world away compared to the luxury she enjoyed with yours truly in Cyprus I can only imagine.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2059 on: May 25, 2022, 09:05:45 AM »
Seems that the Orcs are running out of Tanks..which is no surprise with the amount they've lost in Ukraine....destroyed,captured and abandoned.

There is film of replacement Tanks being sent to the front yesterday...and they're all Soviet era T-62's...which have absolutely no chance against the Ukrainian T-72's and T-80'S...even Grenades can take them out.

The Belarusian PM has confirmed they're now supplying weapons to Russia.

The Belarus dissidents fighting for Ukraine will love to hear that..makes it easier to oust Lukashenko when his military has run  low on weapons too.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 09:41:10 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2060 on: May 26, 2022, 02:12:02 AM »
Seems that the Orcs are running out of Tanks..which is no surprise with the amount they've lost in Ukraine....destroyed,captured and abandoned.

There is film of replacement Tanks being sent to the front yesterday...and they're all Soviet era T-62's...which have absolutely no chance against the Ukrainian T-72's and T-80'S...even Grenades can take them out.

The Belarus dissidents fighting for Ukraine will love to hear that..makes it easier to oust Lukashenko when his military has run  low on weapons too.

I read the Forbes report, I wasn't aware that even the T-72's that the Russians have been using as their main battle tank was so old, dates back to 1969. So the T-62's are only a bit older however as the report says many of the 10,000 or so T-62's are lying rusted and unuseable in giant tank graveyards. Looks like the mighty statistics Russia uses as the size of its army lacks real life credibility. The T-62's are apparently easier to use, the few that still work and don't use advanced electronic components. My guess is that Russia is just throwing all they got into this last ditch offensive before it digs in and into a stalemate situation, as the article says. Quite what then who knows it's kind of like back to the old conflict zone situation where it rabbles on but no sign of either side winning out. Whether the west has armed Ukraine with enough modern weaponry to dislodge Russia and push them out who knows.

Russia's lost nearly 400 T-72 main battle tanks and many of its other T-72's are in need of repair for which it lacks the components to do so. I'm surprised Russia isn't in a better position with a more updated tank and lots of manufacturing of its own components for it. It seems kind of laughable and foolish to attack another country when their own military situation is so precarious. Russia's military and economic strength seems a lot weaker than I had thought.

Looks to me that Russia made big strategic blunders at the start which were foolish to make with them having such a precarious military strength. If they had attacked before they got the NLAWS from the UK and later the Javelins from the west then it would likely been a Ukrainian defeat, just a matter of 2-3 weeks or so of procrastination by Russia separating that. I also think that it's failure to try and cut of Ukraine's land border to at least make it awkward or difficult for Ukraine to get in supplies was a big military blunder. Russia had 3 battalions on the edge of Moldova it still hasn't used to date and I fully expected them to use them as well as strike down south from Belarus towards and past Lviv to accomplish that. It's fortunate that their whole military operation has been a disaster for both Ukraine and us in the west. The shame is all the Ukrainians that have had to suffer so badly as a result with lives lost and ruined.

At the moment Russia seems to be pressing Ukraine hard in Donbass. This looks like the last throw of the dice before Russia exhaust it's attacking capability, never thought I would see that happen so fast. Recent report on the situation:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/26/ukraine-pleads-for-more-weapons-to-tackle-russian-onslaught-in-donbas

Looks like Russia is allowing old boys to enlist to just have any cannon fodder to throw at the enemy. In Kherson they are using their old trick now of issuing Russian passports. Word had been that they are looking to press the men their into the Russian army to use as cannon fodder and if not already happening probably only a matter of time with the move to Russian passports. So really just a few more days to weeks before Russia runs out of offensive capability and digs in I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2061 on: May 26, 2022, 04:54:07 PM »

Imagine taking a tank into battle that is older than your parents. :trainwreck:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 08:46:45 PM by Grumpy »
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #2062 on: May 26, 2022, 05:17:34 PM »
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/05/26/ukraine-says-russia-canceling-school-holiday-in-mariupol-a77819

Younger students will be picking up bricks. The girls will be studying the finer points of mortar mixing in home economics and the boys will be learning brick laying. Schools will be rebuilt in record time. All will learn Russian math. (all profits go in kleptocrats' pockets)
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2063 on: May 26, 2022, 05:55:40 PM »
in Soviet Russia, you don't cross the border...
the border crosses you!

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #2064 on: May 26, 2022, 06:46:33 PM »
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2065 on: May 27, 2022, 01:42:54 AM »
I read the Forbes report, I wasn't aware that even the T-72's that the Russians have been using as their main battle tank was so old, dates back to 1969. So the T-62's are only a bit older however as the report says many of the 10,000 or so T-62's are lying rusted and unuseable in giant tank graveyards. Looks like the mighty statistics Russia uses as the size of its army lacks real life credibility. The T-62's are apparently easier to use, the few that still work and don't use advanced electronic components. My guess is that Russia is just throwing all they got into this last ditch offensive before it digs in and into a stalemate situation, as the article says. Quite what then who knows it's kind of like back to the old conflict zone situation where it rabbles on but no sign of either side winning out. Whether the west has armed Ukraine with enough modern weaponry to dislodge Russia and push them out who knows.

Russia's lost nearly 400 T-72 main battle tanks and many of its other T-72's are in need of repair for which it lacks the components to do so. I'm surprised Russia isn't in a better position with a more updated tank and lots of manufacturing of its own components for it. It seems kind of laughable and foolish to attack another country when their own military situation is so precarious. Russia's military and economic strength seems a lot weaker than I had thought.

Looks to me that Russia made big strategic blunders at the start which were foolish to make with them having such a precarious military strength. If they had attacked before they got the NLAWS from the UK and later the Javelins from the west then it would likely been a Ukrainian defeat, just a matter of 2-3 weeks or so of procrastination by Russia separating that. I also think that it's failure to try and cut of Ukraine's land border to at least make it awkward or difficult for Ukraine to get in supplies was a big military blunder. Russia had 3 battalions on the edge of Moldova it still hasn't used to date and I fully expected them to use them as well as strike down south from Belarus towards and past Lviv to accomplish that. It's fortunate that their whole military operation has been a disaster for both Ukraine and us in the west. The shame is all the Ukrainians that have had to suffer so badly as a result with lives lost and ruined.

At the moment Russia seems to be pressing Ukraine hard in Donbass. This looks like the last throw of the dice before Russia exhaust it's attacking capability, never thought I would see that happen so fast. Recent report on the situation:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/26/ukraine-pleads-for-more-weapons-to-tackle-russian-onslaught-in-donbas

Looks like Russia is allowing old boys to enlist to just have any cannon fodder to throw at the enemy. In Kherson they are using their old trick now of issuing Russian passports. Word had been that they are looking to press the men their into the Russian army to use as cannon fodder and if not already happening probably only a matter of time with the move to Russian passports. So really just a few more days to weeks before Russia runs out of offensive capability and digs in I guess.
Trench expounding his views out of his bung hole as usual.
A push southwest from Belarus is next to impossible for the Russkies. Their supply lines would never survive given the sheer distance and terrain.

BTW, whatever came of your predictions of the Russkies overrunning Ukraine in no time?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 01:44:58 AM by John Gaunt »

Online krimster2

« Reply #2066 on: May 27, 2022, 12:29:43 PM »
How interconnected and fragile the world has become
as “black swan” events have become so frequent that it numbs our minds from the constant bombardment
all this bad karma from the global forces that provide the weight that’s pushing things out of order
Russia, China, Middle East, Global Pandemics, Climate Change, Inflation, Income and Racial inequality

I think the world is about to enter a painful period, my friends
and I do mean my friends…

poot-ANUS, El Presidente of Russian Desperation, er Federation
has thus spoke
“cancel our sanctions, to get your grain” to hundreds of millions of people…

understand...

the world cannot remain a bystander, not only to the slaughter of total innocents in Ukraine
but the 400 million people who are gonna be without grain this winter!!

ya feel me?

WE gotta get our navies together, and open a free shipping zone in the Black Sea, all the way to freaking Odesa

and if the Russians. They don’t like it, then they can kiss moy bella jhoppa!
‘horrosho, Mfers!!!!

and YES, I got skin in this game NOW, but I’m not allowed to discus this on-line AT ALL!!!!
but it's pretty freakin' MAJOR!

PS
added benefit, of NATO navies elinating Russia's blockade of Odesa
is it can be a new shipping point for weapons, much shorter to front lines than from Western Ukraine
and NATO will guarantee delivery to Ukraine
and protect grain carrying ships when they leave Odesa
it's WIN! WIN!

PSII
if the US Navy participates in busting the Russian blockade of Odesa, and establishes Naval superiority in the Black Sea
then it can station frigates just offshore, that are armed with the SM-6 anti-missile missile
which can bring down Iskanders, or anything else Russians have
and make southern Ukraine, a missile free zone
and the Russian supply will grow less and less
and they'll eventually cut WAY back on use of these expensive weapons to sow terror in civilians

not that I'm trying to hand out strategic military concepts, or anything like that, I'm just thinkin' out loud!

http://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/what-we-do/missile-defense/interceptors/sm-6-missile

PSIII
Israeli egineers designed the software that went into this missile, it's a partial derivitive of Iron Dome
US ships are equipped with special interface to Israeli super radar that the commander has to engage on the bridge
this radar plans out the missile's trajectory and estimated target
if the distance, speed parameters are within spec
then a computer automatically decides to fire and provides guidance control
this computer system is so accurate, that it can plot a precise interception course, accurate to a few feet
that works, even if the missile changes it's speed, altitude and direction and range
once the computer steers the missile to calculated location the proximity fuse goes off if the missile is a few meters awayl
cool!
paka Iskander!!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 01:43:18 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2067 on: May 27, 2022, 12:36:54 PM »
Trench expounding his views out of his bung hole as usual.
A push southwest from Belarus is next to impossible for the Russkies. Their supply lines would never survive given the sheer distance and terrain.

BTW, whatever came of your predictions of the Russkies overrunning Ukraine in no time?

They would have done had we not given them anti-tank weapons. Unfortunately Putin's tanks would have run all over them and blasted them to bits, Ukrainians had no answer to Russian tanks until we supplied it to them. Compare this time Russia invaded to last time when they invaded and had no trouble invading into the centre of Mariupol.

With going south-west from Belarus towards Lviv they would also need to use their 3 battalions in the east of Moldova to come out from there and take over the surrounding border area around that region. There may or may not have been a complete link up but controling a lot of the border area and making it awkward for supplies to get through would have likely have been decisive in Russia's favour and potentially a war winning manoeuvre. That they didn't bother even trying with that is another strategic blunder by Russia. They put too many tanks on the road to Kyiv instead and got bunged up in the worst tank traffic jam ever. I'm not complaining I wanted Ukraine to win but at the outset Russia held a big advantage but foolishly threw it away one bad move after another.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #2068 on: May 27, 2022, 08:09:11 PM »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2069 on: May 28, 2022, 02:41:29 AM »
How interconnected and fragile the world has become
as “black swan” events have become so frequent that it numbs our minds from the constant bombardment
all this bad karma from the global forces that provide the weight that’s pushing things out of order
Russia, China, Middle East, Global Pandemics, Climate Change, Inflation, Income and Racial inequality

I think the world is about to enter a painful period, my friends
and I do mean my friends…

poot-ANUS, El Presidente of Russian Desperation, er Federation
has thus spoke
“cancel our sanctions, to get your grain” to hundreds of millions of people…

understand...

the world cannot remain a bystander, not only to the slaughter of total innocents in Ukraine
but the 400 million people who are gonna be without grain this winter!!

ya feel me?

WE gotta get our navies together, and open a free shipping zone in the Black Sea, all the way to freaking Odesa

and if the Russians. They don’t like it, then they can kiss moy bella jhoppa!
‘horrosho, Mfers!!!!

and YES, I got skin in this game NOW, but I’m not allowed to discus this on-line AT ALL!!!!
but it's pretty freakin' MAJOR!

PS
added benefit, of NATO navies elinating Russia's blockade of Odesa
is it can be a new shipping point for weapons, much shorter to front lines than from Western Ukraine
and NATO will guarantee delivery to Ukraine
and protect grain carrying ships when they leave Odesa
it's WIN! WIN!

PSII
if the US Navy participates in busting the Russian blockade of Odesa, and establishes Naval superiority in the Black Sea
then it can station frigates just offshore, that are armed with the SM-6 anti-missile missile
which can bring down Iskanders, or anything else Russians have
and make southern Ukraine, a missile free zone
and the Russian supply will grow less and less
and they'll eventually cut WAY back on use of these expensive weapons to sow terror in civilians

not that I'm trying to hand out strategic military concepts, or anything like that, I'm just thinkin' out loud!

http://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/what-we-do/missile-defense/interceptors/sm-6-missile

PSIII
Israeli egineers designed the software that went into this missile, it's a partial derivitive of Iron Dome
US ships are equipped with special interface to Israeli super radar that the commander has to engage on the bridge
this radar plans out the missile's trajectory and estimated target
if the distance, speed parameters are within spec
then a computer automatically decides to fire and provides guidance control
this computer system is so accurate, that it can plot a precise interception course, accurate to a few feet
that works, even if the missile changes it's speed, altitude and direction and range
once the computer steers the missile to calculated location the proximity fuse goes off if the missile is a few meters awayl
cool!
paka Iskander!!

It's a difficult situation for you Krim i can imagine.

You've been close to Russia ...and still are through your family..

I haven't got particular skin in this game....but eventually the whole World will have.

Maybe all those countries who refused to condemn Russia over the invasion because of their self-interests,and continuer doing business with them, might have to think again when their food starts running out and their economies start collapsing.

The UK had better NOT start sending foreign aid to those self-serving countries either...yeah India i'm looking at you.

We can't sit by and watch the Genocide that's happening..with reports now coming out that hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians have been deported to Orc Filtration camps.

I'm hearing abhorrent things that are happening to Ukrainian civilians.particularly women and children, in Kherson...unverified at this stage so i won't go into horrific details.

We already know for certain about the raping and killing of women and children in Ukraine..the executions of civilians..and the bombing and shelling of their homes..

It's clear that Putler and his inhuman Orcs are hell-bent on wiping Ukraine and it's people off the map...and having their own perverted fun whilst doing it.

Boris Johnson is now pushing for MRLS to be sent to Ukraine,and the USA is discussing it..don't take too long.just do it.

Russia ain't happy about the thought of that,because it puts their homeland under threat, and they're making their usual threats via Lavrov and Russian state TV.

It's up to NATO to say tough sh*t Russia,you should have thought about that before you invaded Ukraine and committed Genocide.

It's about time we started threatening Russia with actions, instead of having to just listen to their rhetoric all the time.

Wiping their Orcs off the face of the Earth would be a good place to start,and don't let ANY of them escape back to Russia ...so get those MRLS to the Ukrainian military.

Ukraine has never asked anyone to put boots on the ground in Ukraine..let's give them everything they need and NOW.

Because if we don't start doing it now ,it's going to be a lot harder down the road when our economies are on their knees.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 03:02:08 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

« Reply #2070 on: May 28, 2022, 09:10:03 AM »
The Slav(e) mentality

NO! it’s not like THAT!

when I was younger, I wasn’t smart enough, to realize I shoulda dated oligarch’s daughters, and I could try to use cunnilingus as a tool, to work my way up the ladder as high as possible!
YOU have to “go down” to “go up” in Russia my friends

My wife’s relatives are at the bottom of the economic ladder,
so my wife’s relatives being poor and uneducated, support Putin
and I’ve ALWAYS had a low level war with them
wouldn’t find it to be awful, if a few of their spawn were sent to the Eastern Front (thoughts and prayers)

anyway, I digress. Instead of marryin’ an oligarch’s pretty young thing daughter, (and immediately becoming his foreign courier) I just “chased women” in Russia and Ukraine
and I did that until one CAUGHT ME!!!

hmmmm hmmmmm

no, I don’t count THEM as “skin in the game”

unfortunately, I am prohibited from providing even one single detail about what skin I have in this game now

and no, this has nothing to do with building an IED factory and training center in Ukraine

nichy vo moy droog
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 09:15:23 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2071 on: May 29, 2022, 12:53:22 AM »
Well,despite the prophets of doom saying the Ukrainian Air Force wouldn't last five minutes against the "mighty " Russian Air Force,including at least one poster on here....they're doing rather well  ;D

In the Kherson region on Friday May 27th  Ukrainian SU25's were attacking Orc troops.
As a result of the air raid a company-tactical group of Orcs with equipment and manpower was destroyed.

A  rather peeved Orc Military then sent up a full bells and whistles SU-35 from Crimea to sort these impertinent Ukrainian Pilots out and show them who's boss.

A Ukrainian MIG-29 was covering the SU-25's and engaged with the Orc SU-35 and clearly being a superior Pilot shot it down at 14:10 Kyiv time  >:D

Much gnashing of teeth among the Orc top brass no doubt  ;D

In other news Ukrainian troops are now launching an offensive in the Kherson region.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2072 on: May 29, 2022, 01:43:09 AM »
The Slav(e) mentality

NO! it’s not like THAT!

when I was younger, I wasn’t smart enough, to realize I shoulda dated oligarch’s daughters, and I could try to use cunnilingus as a tool, to work my way up the ladder as high as possible!
YOU have to “go down” to “go up” in Russia my friends

My wife’s relatives are at the bottom of the economic ladder,
so my wife’s relatives being poor and uneducated, support Putin
and I’ve ALWAYS had a low level war with them

wouldn’t find it to be awful, if a few of their spawn were sent to the Eastern Front (thoughts and prayers)

anyway, I digress. Instead of marryin’ an oligarch’s pretty young thing daughter, (and immediately becoming his foreign courier) I just “chased women” in Russia and Ukraine
and I did that until one CAUGHT ME!!!

hmmmm hmmmmm

no, I don’t count THEM as “skin in the game”

unfortunately, I am prohibited from providing even one single detail about what skin I have in this game now

and no, this has nothing to do with building an IED factory and training center in Ukraine

nichy vo moy droog

I'm going to have a stab at guessing what you are saying Krim, that those at the top in Russia see those just underneath them as a likely threat or competition. So it's safer for them to raise up some poor uneducated lot into a position of power that needs filling as they are likely more easily controlled and feel indebted to those that have raised them up out of their poor situation and into a good one. Possibly also that they are going to feel happy to hold onto what they have got rather than risk it by going after more and potentially losing it all. Not saying it always works out just so in practice but probably a better play for those at the top, am I right?

Meanwhile of course the Oligarchs who are presently knocking around find it harder to progress further up the ladder depending on how big an Oligarch they are. As you note worth dating their daughters as many are likely to hold onto what they have a fair old time so in theory a possible good marriage for both. That said no doubt the guy would have to get in with being useful as the foreign courier as you put it in whatever their operations are - an interesting prospect though myself I think I would likely prefer to avoid all of that and stay independent, I think I would prefer being master of my own game than a component of a mob like grouping just too much potential for trouble that could ruin my own world would be the way I would see it I think.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2073 on: May 29, 2022, 09:40:49 AM »
NOT HAIKU!

apparachik magic
makes the world tragic

nihlists
denialists
in the audience

seal its fate
all the rewards
are just bait

Online krimster2

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Odesa
« Reply #2074 on: May 29, 2022, 06:51:17 PM »
Odesa looked nice, but a little on the cool side, which is unusual for this time of year
less than a month from now, it should rain a lot

the stores, shops seemed empty, with only a few customers
no ships/boats visible on shore or out to sea

a lot of people milling around on Arcadia, no one was armed, no sign of the war
unlike Moscow, you can easily get FOREX here!!  and CCs work to!!!
not bad! looks nice!! it just needs to be a little warmer!

my oldest daughter's husband, is going to be issued his K1 VISA in Warsaw Poland, next month
we're all flying to meet each other there, and return to where my daughter and husband will be living in Arlington, VA

now just one more daughter and husband to go, timeline from application was 8 months
which hopefully means in a couple of more months yougest daughter's husband will receive HIS K1 visa
they're moving to Oregon!!

« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 06:55:27 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1910
Total: 1921

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM