It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: "Flirting" Russian Wife  (Read 2404 times)

Offline thompsongunner06

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
"Flirting" Russian Wife
« on: March 16, 2008, 06:53:08 AM »
OK,,At a party me and my RW saw a very young girl with an older gentelmen. She turned out to be a 24 yr old Russian "bride" to the 55+ guy. She of course is very hot but so is my wife. I'm 45 and she is 48. Anyway my wife goes to another Russian womens BD party and there are several former Russian girls there and suprise,,,so is the 24 yr old. They are all talking about guys and cheating and my wife said she trusts me 100%. Well the young Russian girl smiled and looked at the other girls like "I don't think so"....My wife told me this and I just said What?? That girl is crazy. My wife is a 20 on a scale of 1-10 and she knows it. She just thought it was so funny because at the party I never even spoke to the girl,,my wife did. I work with her husband and talked with him a few times that night. BTW when ever she went to the bathroom or car he watched her like a hawk!

Offline Sort

• Opted-Out
Re: "Flirting" Russian Wife
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 07:28:12 AM »
I think your friend need to get a woman more close to his age and not a teenager.

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 08:26:03 AM »
BTW when ever she went to the bathroom or car he watched her like a hawk!

Bad sign, very bad sign.

It reveals some combination of:

-  it is obvious to him that she has a wandering eye,

-  he lacks confidence,

-  the two are a bad match,

-  he is controlling which would eventually drive away even the sincere women.

I was engaged to a long legged model who still looked fabulous in her early 40s and will still be a prize when she reaches 60.  She attracted the attention of a lot of men as we walked around.  Many men would naturally give her a smile, and some were handsome and much younger than me.  I am not controlling and if she had returned the smile, it would not bother me. 

Not her!  She would stick her nose up in the air and act as if the man were beneath her.  If I needed a little amusement I would check a man's face, watch the smile disappear and the word B-I-T-C-H start to form on his lips.  That woman had a remarkable style.

All was not perfect.  She would become easily upset if I ever mentioned anything that could rightly or wrongly be construed as another woman.  So I walked on pins and needles not to say anything that would suggest another woman.

Offline KenC

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 08:35:44 AM »
OK,,At a party me and my RW saw a very young girl with an older gentelmen. She turned out to be a 24 yr old Russian "bride" to the 55+ guy. She of course is very hot but so is my wife. I'm 45 and she is 48. Anyway my wife goes to another Russian womens BD party and there are several former Russian girls there and suprise,,,so is the 24 yr old. They are all talking about guys and cheating and my wife said she trusts me 100%. Well the young Russian girl smiled and looked at the other girls like "I don't think so"....My wife told me this and I just said What?? That girl is crazy. My wife is a 20 on a scale of 1-10 and she knows it. She just thought it was so funny because at the party I never even spoke to the girl,,my wife did. I work with her husband and talked with him a few times that night. BTW when ever she went to the bathroom or car he watched her like a hawk!
Thompsongun,
The young girls behavior is easily explained.  Most RW come here with the thought process that "all men cheat."  Not "some" not "most" but "all" men.  It took my wife many years to come to the conclusion that I was an exception to that "rule." 8)  In this scenario, the young girl wasn't insinuating that she received any advances from you directly, but was more making a comment on your wife's naivety regarding your alledged faithfulness.  Backward thinking for sure, but that is just the way it is.

The older guy with the hot young wife is just exposing his own insecurities.  Whether justified or imagined, he does not trust his wife.  If he does not learn to trust his wife, (if she does indeed deserve to be trusted) this insecurity will destroy their marriage.
KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline thompsongunner06

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:29:08 AM »
We both think she will leave him when she gets her US citizenship. Gator,,you and I think the same,,I take it as a complement when the guys drool at MY wife,,Ha Ha,,She does not mind the looks too! I like it when she gets "sexied" up and we go to dinner. My 1st ex and hers(in Russia) cheated so we know how devastating the loss of trust is. We are "too old" to go through this ever again!! We get along VERY good so we will keep it that way. 

Offline Misha

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »

Ah, but you may have missed the point. RW together are almost always vying to outdo each other in subtle or not so subtle way. They are in competition for status and this will involve: their looks, their husbands and their money and how much they spend. The look may have been a "тётка [auntie] if you think your husband would turn down a young woman like me as I am much more attractive than you and I am going to give you this look to show everybody that I think you are deluded" look. It likely had nothing to do with you or the other husband and what either of you actually did, rather it was one woman putting down the "competition" when establishing pecking order among a group of Russian women.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »
My fiancee too gets a lot of looks from men when in public. I don't mind and I'm not jealous. If anything, I'm glad they're looking at her ass instead of mine!  I trust her 100% that she's been faithful to me. If I didn't trust, I couldn't be in a long distance relationship with her.

It's mentally exhausting  being in a long distance relationship when your woman isn't home every Friday or Saturday night and thinking she's banging boyfriend # 3 or 4. Every once in a while we see a poster come along and exhibit that kind of stress. Change woman or have the same mentality as RW thinking everyone cheats to have peace of mind that someone's taking care of her needs when they can't. Most everybody has needs but it takes a strong person to place commitment before their needs.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Fashionista

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »
Well it's easy. People who say that everyone cheat simply justify their own loose morals. He better watch her like a hawk. Although it won't help. Sorry. 8)
Find your inner Bart!

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »
At first my wife had the mentality of "all men cheat".  for a long time it was like it was expected of me and only a matter of time until it happened.  I guess having a first husband who cheated on her and seeing it with the husbands of many friends, it would be natural for her to think this way.  She also made it very clear that if this were to ever happen our relationship was over as she was not willing to ever tolerate such behavior again.  The key was to never give here any reason to doubt my faithfulness.  I never felt the need to try to make her jealous to build myself up.
     On the other side, even though my wife has had many opportunities to cheat, even having men asking for her phone number while I am there with her and much time spent apart while I was in the US and her in Ukraine, I never once doubted her faithfulness once I truly knew her.  Of course knowing how desirable she is I did have some concerns in the beginning, but seeing how she responded to advances by other men quickly put these worries to rest.  If I had to constantly watch over her like a hawk and always worry about being cuckolded, I can't see that there would be much of a relationship.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2304
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2295
Total: 2305

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill