It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Kiev Agencies for Visa  (Read 25222 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Kiev Agencies for Visa
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2019, 06:27:30 AM »
the evaluation of her police report is based on arrests and not convictions and NOT whatever "spin" she creates about it
HIGHLY unusual for a UW to have two "incidents" on her report or even one
this is a BIG red flag
entirely possible she won't be approved, to be certain I'd have to see EXACTLY what's on the report AND NOT HER SPIN
(this is something you'd be advised to do, get the report, translate it and evaluate it for yourself)
BTW, knowing absolutely ZERO about her, I can EASILY poke holes in her story
but of course, you're positive she's not lying, right?
if she applies and is turned down, that's the end for her coming to the USA

if you really want to proceed with this, then check with this woman to see if she has a "militsa" or SBU connection
if not then you have to have a hire a "connected" private investigator to be the middleman to bribe one or the other to give you a clean report
when I lived in Ukraine over 10 yr ago, I had an SBU connection from whom I could buy anyone's "full jacket" which has EVERYTHING for $50
the first one I bought was my own to see what the Ukrainian government knew about me, I was very surprised about the details
I used this to screen employees and business partners
essential for doing business in Ukraine
just from what you disclosed here, if I were evaluating her for employment at my past company in Ukraine
I would have turned her down
think about what I'm telling you...

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 06:29:05 AM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1900
Total: 1911

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM