It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Immigration Suspended  (Read 13172 times)

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
Immigration Suspended
« on: April 21, 2020, 04:45:09 PM »
President Trump said Tuesday he will halt immigration to the United States for 60 days, a freeze that will block green card recipients from moving to the country but allow temporary workers to arrive. The president provided a rationale for the unprecedented decision that was primarily economic, arguing that he wants Americans to have access to work as millions of people have lost their jobs amid the coronavirus crisis.

“I will be issuing a temporary suspension of immigration into the United States,” Trump said during a White House briefing Tuesday. “By pausing, we’ll help put unemployed Americans first in line for jobs. It would be wrong to be replacing them with new immigrant labor flown in from abroad.”

The United States already has suspended routine visa services overseas, so very few applicants are likely to be stopped just before they board a plane.

Much of the U.S. immigration system is driven by domestic demand, experts note: U.S. citizens and residents marry foreign spouses, or they seek to bring parents, children and other relatives into the country. Companies hire employees to staff hard-to-fill and high-skilled jobs. Universities bring students, professors and athletes.

All of those migration categories would be affected by the type of sweeping order the president has teased.

On Tuesday, the president’s reelection campaign sent out a snap poll to supporters asking whether they approved of his executive order, even suggesting Trump would be influenced by their degree of support as the policy was being crafted. “Your input is crucial to the President’s next steps,” the message read.

http://washingtonpost.com/immigration/coronavirus-trump-suspend-immigration/2020/04/21/464e2440-838d-11ea-ae26-989cfce1c7c7_story.html?tid=pm_pop&itid=pm_pop
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Immigration Suspended
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 06:10:30 PM »
On Tuesday, the president’s reelection campaign sent out a snap poll to supporters asking whether they approved of his executive order, even suggesting Trump would be influenced by their degree of support as the policy was being crafted. “Your input is crucial to the President’s next steps,” the message read.

It's an anti Trump Washington Post article. I doubt the above is true. Can't find anything on it except for the WP article. There was a poll released 3 days ago pertaining to immigration and Republicans, Democrats and Independents took part. If a poll is going to influence Trump, he's included all Americans. 64% of the Democrats support the immigration ban so it's probably why we see Trump announcing it's going to happen.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/21/good-news-for-trump-70-of-voters-support-a-ban-on-/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 09:14:18 PM »

http://washingtonpost.com/immigration/coronavirus-trump-suspend-immigration/2020/04/21/464e2440-838d-11ea-ae26-989cfce1c7c7_story.html?tid=pm_pop&itid=pm_pop

Trump is getting some pushback the AP reports......policy may change tomorrow.....and maybe again later.
I'm getting tired of this indecisive crap.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 09:26:53 PM »
It's an anti Trump Washington Post article. I doubt the above is true. Can't find anything on it except for the WP article. There was a poll released 3 days ago pertaining to immigration and Republicans, Democrats and Independents took part. If a poll is going to influence Trump, he's included all Americans. 64% of the Democrats support the immigration ban so it's probably why we see Trump announcing it's going to happen.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/21/good-news-for-trump-70-of-voters-support-a-ban-on-/

President Donald Trump said on Tuesday his new U.S. immigration ban would last 60 days and apply to those seeking ‘green cards’ for permanent residency in an effort to protect Americans seeking to regain jobs lost because of the coronavirus.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-trump-immigration/trump-immigration-ban-to-last-60-days-target-those-seeking-permanent-residency-idUSKCN2232VC

President Donald Trump has said he will halt applications of foreign nationals seeking permanent residence in the US because of the coronavirus crisis.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52377122

Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 06:30:16 AM »
Trump is getting some pushback the AP reports......policy may change tomorrow.....and maybe again later.

It's called a trial balloon if a democrat does it.

A trial balloon, or kite-flying (in the UK), is information sent out to the media
in order to observe the reaction of an audience. It can be used by companies
sending out press releases to judge reaction by customers, or it can be used
by politicians who deliberately leak information on a policy change under
consideration.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Immigration Suspended
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 06:31:37 AM »
I was sent an email by visa Journey asking that I sign a petition

FSUW don't do vague

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 07:14:13 AM »

At least He is consistently inconsistent which is at least something folks can count on.

Stephen Miller must have kissed His ass again.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 07:20:29 AM »

I read a NY Times headline saying Trump is backing down. Maybe Trump was never indecisive. It could be the media blew the story out of proportion getting people worked up so to cover for their mistake, they say Trump backed down implying he's indecisive or running the country based off what he seen in the polls. How can the media report what Trump is going to do and now say he's backing down when the executive order got written yesterday and media hasn't read it?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 07:23:51 AM »
I read a NY Times headline saying Trump is backing down. Maybe Trump was never indecisive. It could be the media blew the story out of proportion getting people worked up so to cover for their mistake, they say Trump backed down implying he's indecisive or running the country based off what he seen in the polls. How can the media report what Trump is going to do and now say he's backing down when the executive order got written yesterday and media hasn't read it?

BillyB

Do you READ your leader's brainfarts tweets?.....

If you did....you would 'get how daft your posts are on this subject.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 07:30:48 AM »
Limiting immigration is a very bad idea long term.  If trump wants to do it for 60 days I really don't care.  If he tries to limit immigration during a possible 2nd term, he will wind up worsening our way of life in my opinion.    We don't have enough hard workers but maybe we (The US) need to find that out the hard way. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 07:34:47 AM »
BillyB

Do you READ your leader's brainfarts tweets?.....

If you did....you would 'get how daft your posts are on this subject.

Sometimes I'll see a tweet of Trump's in a media article. I do not make the same mistake you and the media make when reading a few words in a tweet and translate those words into a 100 page policy. Apparently a lot of people is getting worked up by what they read in the media. Shock news gets clicks and which gets media more advertising money. How about we wait to read the final product before getting worked up? If you like getting worked up by every tweet and story on Trump, then by all means, carry on.

We don't have enough hard workers but maybe we (The US) need to find that out the hard way. 

I'm willing to bet Trump will allow farm workers from Mexico to come here and work.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2020, 07:39:02 AM »

I'm willing to bet Trump will allow farm workers from Mexico to come here and work.
We need the farmworkers.   What if the farm workers from Mexico decide to not come, or demand hazard pay?   Best the US keep them uneducated, disorganized, and desperate....otherwise we (US citizenry) will have to pick and plant our own strawberries. 

Fathertime! 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2020, 08:19:25 AM »
Limiting immigration is a very bad idea long term.  If trump wants to do it for 60 days I really don't care.  If he tries to limit immigration during a possible 2nd term, he will wind up worsening our way of life in my opinion. We don't have enough hard workers but maybe we (The US) need to find that out the hard way. 
Fathertime!

...We won't be as welcome in other countries as long as this remains the case, even with all the money we can throw around.
Fathertime!

We won't be welcome anywhere even with all the money we have, but if we do not welcome everyone else to come to our country because of all the money we have, we're doomed!!!

Fascinating! In a span of less than a day, we have a winner!!! I've never witness anyone *talk from both sides of their mouth* live!

:devil:
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 09:58:25 PM »
Who is exempt?

Spouses and children under 21 of American citizens can still get green cards.

Article below didn't say anything about fiancée's and their kids but it probably didn't discuss everything either. I'm also thinking everybody's paperwork is held up if they shut down all the immigration offices to stop the spread.

Farm workers will be allowed in.

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-immigration-ban-threat-raises-212600004.html

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2020, 10:42:39 PM »
The entire executive order, as posted on Visajourney:

Proclamation Suspending Entry of Immigrants Who Present Risk to the U.S. Labor Market During the Economic Recovery Following the COVID-19 Outbreak
IMMIGRATION

Issued on: April 22, 2020

The 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has significantly disrupted the livelihoods of Americans.  In Proclamation 9994 of March 13, 2020 (Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak), I declared that the COVID–19 outbreak in the United States constituted a national emergency, beginning March 1, 2020.  Since then, the American people have united behind a policy of mitigation strategies, including social distancing, to flatten the curve of infections and reduce the spread of SARS–CoV–2, the virus that causes COVID-19.  This needed behavioral shift has taken a toll on the United States economy, with national unemployment claims reaching historic levels.  In the days between the national emergency declaration and April 11, 2020, more than 22 million Americans have filed for unemployment.

In the administration of our Nation’s immigration system, we must be mindful of the impact of foreign workers on the United States labor market, particularly in an environment of high domestic unemployment and depressed demand for labor.  We must also conserve critical State Department resources so that consular officers may continue to provide services to United States citizens abroad.  Even with their ranks diminished by staffing disruptions caused by the pandemic, consular officers continue to provide assistance to United States citizens, including through the ongoing evacuation of many Americans stranded overseas.

I have determined that, without intervention, the United States faces a potentially protracted economic recovery with persistently high unemployment if labor supply outpaces labor demand.  Excess labor supply affects all workers and potential workers, but it is particularly harmful to workers at the margin between employment and unemployment, who are typically “last in” during an economic expansion and “first out” during an economic contraction.  In recent years, these workers have been disproportionately represented by historically disadvantaged groups, including African Americans and other minorities, those without a college degree, and the disabled.  These are the workers who, at the margin between employment and unemployment, are likely to bear the burden of excess labor supply disproportionately.

Furthermore, lawful permanent residents, once admitted, are granted “open-market” employment authorization documents, allowing them immediate eligibility to compete for almost any job, in any sector of the economy.  There is no way to protect already disadvantaged and unemployed Americans from the threat of competition for scarce jobs from new lawful permanent residents by directing those new residents to particular economic sectors with a demonstrated need not met by the existing labor supply.  Existing immigrant visa processing protections are inadequate for recovery from the COVID-19 outbreak.  The vast majority of immigrant visa categories do not require employers to account for displacement of United States workers.  While some employment-based visas contain a labor certification requirement, because visa issuance happens substantially after the certification is completed, the labor certification process cannot adequately capture the status of the labor market today.  Moreover, introducing additional permanent residents when our healthcare resources are limited puts strain on the finite limits of our healthcare system at a time when we need to prioritize Americans and the existing immigrant population.  In light of the above, I have determined that the entry, during the next 60 days, of certain aliens as immigrants would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 212(f) and 215(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, hereby find that the entry into the United States of persons described in section 1 of this proclamation would, except as provided for in section 2 of this proclamation, be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and that their entry should be subject to certain restrictions, limitations, and exceptions.  I therefore hereby proclaim the following:

Section 1.  Suspension and Limitation on Entry.  The entry into the United States of aliens as immigrants is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.

Sec. 2.  Scope of Suspension and Limitation on Entry.  (a)  The suspension and limitation on entry pursuant to section 1 of this proclamation shall apply only to aliens who:

(i)    are outside the United States on the effective date of this proclamation;

(ii)   do not have an immigrant visa that is valid on the effective date of this proclamation; and

(iii)  do not have an official travel document other than a visa (such as a transportation letter, an appropriate boarding foil, or an advance parole document) that is valid on the effective date of this proclamation or issued on any date thereafter that permits him or her to travel to the United States and seek entry or admission.

(b)  The suspension and limitation on entry pursuant to section 1 of this proclamation shall not apply to:

(i)     any lawful permanent resident of the United States;

(ii)    any alien seeking to enter the United States on an immigrant visa as a physician, nurse, or other healthcare professional; to perform medical research or other research intended to combat the spread of COVID-19; or to perform work essential to combating, recovering from, or otherwise alleviating the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their respective designees;  and any spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old of any such alien who are accompanying or following to join the alien;

(iii)   any alien applying for a visa to enter the United States pursuant to the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program;

(iv)    any alien who is the spouse of a United States citizen;

(v)     any alien who is under 21 years old and is the child of a United States citizen, or who is a prospective adoptee seeking to enter the United States pursuant to the IR-4 or IH-4 visa classifications;

(vi)    any alien whose entry would further important United States law enforcement objectives, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their respective designees, based on a recommendation of the Attorney General or his designee;

(vii)   any member of the United States Armed Forces and any spouse and children of a member of the United States Armed Forces;

(viii)  any alien seeking to enter the United States pursuant to a Special Immigrant Visa in the SI or SQ classification, subject to such conditions as the Secretary of State may impose, and any spouse and children of any such individual; or

(ix)    any alien whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their respective designees.

Sec. 3.  Implementation and Enforcement.  (a)  The consular officer shall determine, in his or her discretion, whether an immigrant has established his or her eligibility for an exception in section 2(b) of this proclamation.  The Secretary of State shall implement this proclamation as it applies to visas pursuant to such procedures as the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, may establish in the Secretary of State’s discretion.  The Secretary of Homeland Security shall implement this proclamation as it applies to the entry of aliens pursuant to such procedures as the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, may establish in the Secretary of Homeland Security’s discretion.

(b)  An alien who circumvents the application of this proclamation through fraud, willful misrepresentation of a material fact, or illegal entry shall be a priority for removal by the Department of Homeland Security.

(c)  Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to limit the ability of an individual to seek asylum, refugee status, withholding of removal, or protection under the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, consistent with the laws of the United States.

Sec. 4.  Termination.  This proclamation shall expire 60 days from its effective date and may be continued as necessary.  Whenever appropriate, but no later than 50 days from the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Labor, recommend whether I should continue or modify this proclamation.

Sec. 5.  Effective Date.  This proclamation is effective at 11:59 p.m. eastern daylight time on April 23, 2020.

Sec. 6.  Additional Measures.  Within 30 days of the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Labor and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall review nonimmigrant programs and shall recommend to me other measures appropriate to stimulate the United States economy and ensure the prioritization, hiring, and employment of United States workers.

Sec. 7.  Severability.  It is the policy of the United States to enforce this proclamation to the maximum extent possible to advance the interests of the United States.  Accordingly:

(a)  if any provision of this proclamation, or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, is held to be invalid, the remainder of this proclamation and the application of its provisions to any other persons or circumstances shall not be affected thereby; and

(b)  if any provision of this proclamation, or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, is held to be invalid because of the lack of certain procedural requirements, the relevant executive branch officials shall implement those procedural requirements to conform with existing law and with any applicable court orders.

Sec. 8.  General Provisions.  (a)  Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i)   the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or,

(ii)  the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b)  This proclamation shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c)  This proclamation is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this
twenty-second day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-fourth.

DONALD J. TRUMP

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2020, 10:45:58 PM »

Along with maintaining golf courses.

Offline Gator

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 05:58:07 AM »

Not so many from Mexico.  More likely Central America and the "islands." 

The number of golf course maintenance employees  pales in comparison to the landscaping and lawn care business.   

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 06:05:07 AM »
For whatever this is worth, 80% of Americans of polled support this EO.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2020, 06:29:11 AM »
For whatever this is worth, 80% of Americans of polled support this EO.

I expect it'll be ineffective as far as making any slightest of difference but, it is showing he's doing everything he can to protect American's and their jobs. Even the little things do matter. Makes no difference to the media as they see it as another opportunity to attack the xenophobic president.

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2020, 06:35:24 AM »
I expect it'll be ineffective as far as making any slightest of difference but, it is showing he's doing everything he can to protect American's and their jobs. Even the little things do matter. Makes no difference to the media as they see it as another opportunity to attack the xenophobic president.

'Protecting ' ?  You guys are still busy flying around the county infecting each other ...

It's as if you think this virus respects frontiers .. it's already with you ..

'Protecting' ?  .. like encouraging protests against lockdowns in Democrat run states ?

Personally, I don't believe 'Trampu' is a xenophobe..  He's just another leader playing the 'patriot' card and some fall for it ...

Offline fathertime

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2020, 06:47:43 AM »
We won't be welcome anywhere even with all the money we have, but if we do not welcome everyone else to come to our country because of all the money we have, we're doomed!!!

Fascinating! In a span of less than a day, we have a winner!!! I've never witness anyone *talk from both sides of their mouth* live!

:devil:
I'm very capable of talking out of both sides of my mouth.   Both of my statements in the context they were in made sense to me.  Let me know if you need help and I'll try to explain each to you so you can better understand. 

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2020, 06:52:49 AM »
Without the stream of poor immigrants this nation would be overrun with undone work. US citizenry is too fat/lazy and preoccupied.
Fathertime! 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2020, 02:37:15 PM »
Limiting immigration is a very bad idea long term.  If trump wants to do it for 60 days I really don't care.  If he tries to limit immigration during a possible 2nd term, he will wind up worsening our way of life in my opinion.    We don't have enough hard workers but maybe we (The US) need to find that out the hard way. 

Fathertime!

Right now a HUGE percentage of the US population got laid off. If things
get back to where they were only then would we need to increase legal
immigration.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2020, 02:49:23 PM »

Shouldn't a POTUS's actions and determinations always lie in the interest of the people he/she serves? I agree with you, in the overall scheme of things at this time, little actual effect this may carry, but the whole is always equal the sum of its parts.

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2020, 09:27:05 AM »
USCIS, which handles green cards for permanent legal residents, manages citizenship procedures and vets visa applicants, depends for its operating revenue almost entirely on fees from “customers,” meaning immigrants. The business model Mr. Trump’s administration devised for USCIS was a recipe for financial ruin: deplete income by driving away fee-paying applicants and pile up expenses by hiring thousands of new employees. Little wonder that after three-and-a-half years, USCIS has gone hat in hand to Congress, pleading for $1.2 billion. Without the extra funds — for an agency meant to be self-sufficient — USCIS has said more than 13,000 employees, of some 20,000 total workers, will be furloughed without pay indefinitely, starting next month.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-brings-atlantic-city-style-bankruptcy-to-americas-immigration-agency/2020/07/03/a4619ff8-bc04-11ea-bdaf-a129f921026f_story.html

The agency said it needed an additional $1.2 billion to be spread over the rest of this fiscal year and the start of the new one, while recommending a 10 percent surcharge on application fees to cover the cost. The agency at the time anticipated that a furlough might begin July 20 but was able to extend the date to August 3 through cost-saving steps.

“With a loss of nearly three-fourths of its workforce, work, student and visitor visa petitions, asylum and citizenship/naturalization applications, green cards, and refugee applications will not be processed,” AFGE National President Everett B. Kelley told a House hearing last week.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/more-than-13000-federal-workers-face-a-possible-furlough-of-30-days-or-longer/2020/06/23/d9bd5332-b596-11ea-aca5-ebb63d27e1ff_story.html?itid=lk_inline_manual_1
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1953
Total: 1962

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM