It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How to deal with a girl that doesn't write good English?  (Read 34860 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
How to deal with a girl that doesn't write good English?
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2016, 09:41:13 PM »
How are you doing?

I'm doing well and been married 4 1/2 years now.

, some people still need help when it comes to international dating. I'm also very particular who I accept as a client. I'd say I turn down about 90% of men who contact me.

Turning down 90% of the men means the girls will have a better man that you'll introduce them to. Also means you got more business than you can handle. I've never considered personalized service or even agency services but I understand some guys could use your service. Some men are honest with themselves that they aren't good at communicating with the ladies. Some aren't even good at identify sincere, marriage minded women. They may be good men but they lack the skills to identify and catch quality women. Just like the guy in the wheelchair you helped. Most women wouldn't even give him a chance. I'm sure he and others think the cost of your help was well worth it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2016, 02:14:30 AM »
Bill is just trying to find something to blame. You skyped the first time round, your issue isn't she was a scammer, it was that she didn't think you were a man. Sorry, but it is true, you didn't escalate the relationship physically, you said you are a shy type of guy, she mentioned it was weird you didn't come on to her. You lack seduction skills, and to be bold.

Now to help out lurkers on here, bill suggested to use someone called eduard. A person that lives in the US, charges around $20k to be your wingman. Here goes...

1) No wingman that lives in the US , that made trips to russia is worth $20k

I won't be hiring a guy in a suit, that is what fools do who don't understand how to delegate work to the right sort of people

If you have money to spend this is what you do
1) Hire someone to write your dating profile

I did this, i get daily messages from random women complimenting my profile. Some of them are older women trying to hook me up with their daughters simply because they found my profile interesting

2) Translate your profile into russian (Hire a translator)
I did this, it helps as some women use a translator, and your well written profile won't sound the same as what your average translator will translate it to

3) Get some professionally done photos
Studies have shown the first few seconds a women sees you, she will make up her mind about you and paint a picture that she will keep in her head for a very long time

do Something like this

4) Sign up to all dating sites
Pay for all of the monthly subscription sites, no excuse, the more women you have, the more options you have

5) Hire a russian female personal assistant
Why pay $20k to this guy?

when you could hire a female russian to write messages on your behalf at a rate of $6-8 an hour. If you are a busy person, let the female write messages, hire someone to write a good first message (Hook message, the person that should do this is point number 1)

Tell the woman to slightly change it and relate it to the woman she is messaging, show her a list of women you find attractive, this will give her an idea on who to message.

6) If you want a wingman

Go to a Russian PUA site, hire a russian pua, he will know the Russian female mentality better than a guy who lives in the US

7) If you find someone you like
Make the trip ASAP if you have money to spend, a weekend visit, take some flowers, she will value that you took the leap of faith. Make her feel special, not by words, but by actual actions. Women are tired of men who say they will do something, but never do. Be the man who doesn't talk, but actually does anything to be with the woman he loves.

+1
That's a nice post, many rookies should read it carefully and do it.
But DK there are a lot of men who don't have the time (and first of all the willing) to do this, so Eduard could be a better solution provided that they have the money..
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2016, 02:21:59 AM »
Things have changed tremendously in the last couple of years. Both politically and in the dating dynamics, particularly international dating. Nice seeing you all! Good luck! :-)
Hi Eduard, good to see you again.
What have changed in international dating?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2016, 04:24:06 AM »
Bill is just trying to find something to blame. You skyped the first time round, your issue isn't she was a scammer, it was that she didn't think you were a man. Sorry, but it is true, you didn't escalate the relationship physically, you said you are a shy type of guy, she mentioned it was weird you didn't come on to her. You lack seduction skills, and to be bold.

This sentence is incorrect DK, I never said I was a shy type of guy, I am not particularly socially skilled which is down to genes really. I'm not a particularly loud overtly outgoing sort of guy, but I would not say I am shy. I can talk to people and women ok and am not shy but I just don't instantly shine like some people do. Some people just have a knack of coming across well and knowing what to say and when to say it without even thinking or considering what they say, nice for them. I would consider myself a normal enough guy, not a real odd type or weedy or anything, or socially awkward in any bad way just not a natural in social situations.

She did not say she mentioned it was weird I didn't come onto her, she said we did not really know each other enough and that not everyone is comfortable getting affectionate to someone they don't know well, i.e a stranger. Apart from skyping a few times we had only met over four day and although we got on well and knew each other better by the end there was no affection. I did not sense any from the get go off meeting unfortunately so there was no point me pressing it, I could tell that she was not into me so I will not force myself onto a girl who isn't there would be no point, neither for her or for me, it would be no good. I later found out she was not being upfront with me about her father retiring, which I took as an attempt to get me to offer money - she did not ask. Possibly it may have been a way to let me down gently and end the situation, but I suspect scamming, at least with guys she doesn't feel affection for as she had previously met with another guy she did not fee affection for stating that you cannot always tell over skype.

I basically did a google search and found that she had signed up to another site other than EM a few months ago, before our visit/skyping. I then made up a fake profile there and contacted her, she was willing to 'get to know me' leading to a relationship. This meant that her telling me she would have no time for dating because her father was retiring and she would have to work a seven day week taking on another job was complete BS as she had time for this other guy (fake profile) and mentioned none of that to my fake profile persona. She also stated to my fake persona that she needs to get to know (fake persona) before we had any sex, which I had mentioned, he, he ;) Meaning she does the 'strictly platonic' thing with many a guy not just me. She may well be frigid but my thinking is that she is 'strictly platonic' as this is how many scammers operate, whether just wanting a freebie holiday, or cutting deals with waiters and overcharging (I'm prety sure she wasn't doing this as the restaurant bills were real cheap - decent restaurants but the currency made it cheap :D) Plus she called the taxi company so I could get the cheap rate of 30 UAH rather than the 200 UAH they charge if you just turn up to a taxi on the street.

She is not on VK, I've tried every which way, photo and all, so if she is on there she is hiding her profile real well. She is about 30 so almost everyone that age have one. I think she knows to keep it hidden well, or keep of there completely so guys have no way of finding out the back story - she could be married for all I know with family. In any case she stopped replying to much of my mail after it became apparent that I wouldn't be offering money and paying for any exotic holiday - she wanted to go abroad somewhere it was looking, I was suggesting home country locations, Odessa, etc. That and where she 'apparently' lived Mariupol was a no go for foreigners. I did send her flowers to where she 'apparently' worked in Mariupol got a photo (even though I did not ask courier for one, courier did anyway) so she might but who knows what tie ups they have out there.

Anyway, that is the situation and how I found out she was wasn't being straight with me and time to move on. Not a real bad experience or scam but I'm here for a girl that is really serious and into me. I think most would agree that filtering such women is not easy, its not like back in the day with and overt - 'hand me the cash for, blah blah blah, reason'.   
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2016, 05:18:07 AM »
I'm doing well and been married 4 1/2 years now.

Turning down 90% of the men means the girls will have a better man that you'll introduce them to. Also means you got more business than you can handle. I've never considered personalized service or even agency services but I understand some guys could use your service. Some men are honest with themselves that they aren't good at communicating with the ladies. Some aren't even good at identify sincere, marriage minded women. They may be good men but they lack the skills to identify and catch quality women. Just like the guy in the wheelchair you helped. Most women wouldn't even give him a chance. I'm sure he and others think the cost of your help was well worth it.
also don't forget the men who just don't have the time to deal with the process and no time (or desire to spend time) on the learning curve. There are men out there who understand that sometimes it's better to hire an expert for better ROI...

By the way, if you send me a PM I can't respond - blocked by admin. So email is the best way to get in touch with me.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Eduard

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2016, 06:31:42 AM »
Hi Eduard, good to see you again.
What have changed in international dating?
Hello Pat, how are you? Good to see you too!
I guess the most noticeable change is in people's general attitude toward the USA and Americans. In the last few years this country lost respect in many parts of the world and now we are perceived as a weak, vulnerable giant headed toward self-destruction. Coupled with lots of anti-American propaganda in Russia - that doesn't make the US a very desirable place to immigrate to from Russia.
Interestingly the number of American men who contact me in regard to helping them find an FSU wife has dropped in the last couple of years, while the number of Western European men has gone up.
I's become a lot easier to get a RW's interest when I work with a guy from Denmark or Germany compared to a guy from the USA.

I'm sure that many of the guys who are searching right now realize that it's not easy to get attention from a RW these days. I know how to talk to them how to grab and most importantly keep their attention, but even for me  it takes longer to line up a few good prospects. I used to be able to do this in 2-3 months easily, now it takes 4-5 months for an average client.
Also I noticed that sites like fdating have a very limited selection compared to even a couple of years ago. I have used it a few months ago and found that all the women with very attractive photos who I contacted were fake profiles. Although it didn't take long for me to figure it out, still it was disappointing because I have been able to find good and attractive women on that site just a little while back.

Most RW are looking for a "domestic producer" as they refer to local RM. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:35:59 AM by Eduard »
realrussianmatch.com

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2016, 06:28:50 AM »
This sentence is incorrect DK, I never said I was a shy type of guy, I am not particularly socially skilled which is down to genes really. I'm not a particularly loud overtly outgoing sort of guy, but I would not say I am shy. I can talk to people and women ok and am not shy but I just don't instantly shine like some people do. Some people just have a knack of coming across well and knowing what to say and when to say it without even thinking or considering what they say, nice for them. I would consider myself a normal enough guy, not a real odd type or weedy or anything, or socially awkward in any bad way just not a natural in social situations.

She did not say she mentioned it was weird I didn't come onto her, she said we did not really know each other enough and that not everyone is comfortable getting affectionate to someone they don't know well, i.e a stranger. Apart from skyping a few times we had only met over four day and although we got on well and knew each other better by the end there was no affection. I did not sense any from the get go off meeting unfortunately so there was no point me pressing it, I could tell that she was not into me so I will not force myself onto a girl who isn't there would be no point, neither for her or for me, it would be no good. I later found out she was not being upfront with me about her father retiring, which I took as an attempt to get me to offer money - she did not ask. Possibly it may have been a way to let me down gently and end the situation, but I suspect scamming, at least with guys she doesn't feel affection for as she had previously met with another guy she did not fee affection for stating that you cannot always tell over skype.

I basically did a google search and found that she had signed up to another site other than EM a few months ago, before our visit/skyping. I then made up a fake profile there and contacted her, she was willing to 'get to know me' leading to a relationship. This meant that her telling me she would have no time for dating because her father was retiring and she would have to work a seven day week taking on another job was complete BS as she had time for this other guy (fake profile) and mentioned none of that to my fake profile persona. She also stated to my fake persona that she needs to get to know (fake persona) before we had any sex, which I had mentioned, he, he ;) Meaning she does the 'strictly platonic' thing with many a guy not just me. She may well be frigid but my thinking is that she is 'strictly platonic' as this is how many scammers operate, whether just wanting a freebie holiday, or cutting deals with waiters and overcharging (I'm prety sure she wasn't doing this as the restaurant bills were real cheap - decent restaurants but the currency made it cheap :D) Plus she called the taxi company so I could get the cheap rate of 30 UAH rather than the 200 UAH they charge if you just turn up to a taxi on the street.

She is not on VK, I've tried every which way, photo and all, so if she is on there she is hiding her profile real well. She is about 30 so almost everyone that age have one. I think she knows to keep it hidden well, or keep of there completely so guys have no way of finding out the back story - she could be married for all I know with family. In any case she stopped replying to much of my mail after it became apparent that I wouldn't be offering money and paying for any exotic holiday - she wanted to go abroad somewhere it was looking, I was suggesting home country locations, Odessa, etc. That and where she 'apparently' lived Mariupol was a no go for foreigners. I did send her flowers to where she 'apparently' worked in Mariupol got a photo (even though I did not ask courier for one, courier did anyway) so she might but who knows what tie ups they have out there.

Anyway, that is the situation and how I found out she was wasn't being straight with me and time to move on. Not a real bad experience or scam but I'm here for a girl that is really serious and into me. I think most would agree that filtering such women is not easy, its not like back in the day with and overt - 'hand me the cash for, blah blah blah, reason'.   

I found it strange that i told you to search on other dating sites to see if she is there, and the next week you come back and tell us she is a scammer. I didn't think she was, but i said it is better to check than be ignorant.

I look back on what others have told you, this is a story that will relate to what you are getting on here

"A MAN and his son were once going with their Donkey to market. As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?”     1
  So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.”     2
  So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.”     3
  Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them. The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours—you and your hulking son?”     4
  The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned.     5
  “That will teach you,” said an old man who had followed them:
           “PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE.”
"

http://www.bartleby.com/17/1/62.html

No matter what you say, people will find faults in your method. I came back to really just tell you this, i figured out even though i enjoy pissing off some on here, there is too much bullshit posted on here. You should listen to your gut and just enjoy the search. There are some really good guys on here, but there is a lot of shitty advice for people with several failed marriages, would you take advice on something wrong with your heart from a guy that works as a mechanic? Or listen to a heart surgeon? If you want genuine good advice, go outside, listen to the old timers with decades of experience in a successful marriage. I feel bad for you, because i can see the advice you are being given at times is just guys that really don't get it.

Goodluck
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:32:29 AM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2016, 08:27:45 AM »
I found it strange that i told you to search on other dating sites to see if she is there, and the next week you come back and tell us she is a scammer. I didn't think she was, but i said it is better to check than be ignorant.

This goes back a fair number of weeks of course, but I have been keeping quiet on the details. Its not a case of finding what someone seems to be suggesting. There is of course all sorts of evidence to back up many situations out there if you look hard enough. For sure its not really a case of following advice blindly, I try to avoid this and just consider those advice that seems well thought out. In all honesty it is not necessarily advice that I am seeking often on here, sometimes I do since some on here have better knowledge of how FSU women are than me. Often it is knowledge on how this or that works which can be helpful. Take this topic for instance some suggested Prompt instead of Google Translate, I tried it but personally found Google Translate gives a better interpretation - Prompt can just be garble. I really think they have developed Google Translate from 7-8 years ago when I was last looking at FSU dating. The other piece of useful knowledge was that women in FSU will almost certainly have access to google translate or heard of it. This I did not know since some who I communicate to seem to struggle to comprehend its existence when I communicate with them thereby suggesting that these women are no good.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2016, 11:53:18 AM »
+1
But DK there are a lot of men who don't have the time (and first of all the willing) to do this, so Eduard could be a better solution provided that they have the money..

Not only that, what happens when your photoshopped professional photos, professionally translated introduction and PUA specialist techniques don’t quite match up when you’re there in person looking like you normally do and with the personality you normally exhibit?
If you cant grab a woman’s attention and maintain it through your ‘normal’ photos and 'normal' way of introducing yourself and maintaining it, you’re either socially inept or she isn’t worth knowing to begin with.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2016, 12:16:14 PM »
Hello Pat, how are you? Good to see you too!
I guess the most noticeable change is in people's general attitude toward the USA and Americans. In the last few years this country lost respect in many parts of the world and now we are perceived as a weak, vulnerable giant headed toward self-destruction. Coupled with lots of anti-American propaganda in Russia - that doesn't make the US a very desirable place to immigrate to from Russia.
Interestingly the number of American men who contact me in regard to helping them find an FSU wife has dropped in the last couple of years, while the number of Western European men has gone up.
I's become a lot easier to get a RW's interest when I work with a guy from Denmark or Germany compared to a guy from the USA.

I'm sure that many of the guys who are searching right now realize that it's not easy to get attention from a RW these days. I know how to talk to them how to grab and most importantly keep their attention, but even for me  it takes longer to line up a few good prospects. I used to be able to do this in 2-3 months easily, now it takes 4-5 months for an average client.
Also I noticed that sites like fdating have a very limited selection compared to even a couple of years ago. I have used it a few months ago and found that all the women with very attractive photos who I contacted were fake profiles. Although it didn't take long for me to figure it out, still it was disappointing because I have been able to find good and attractive women on that site just a little while back.

Most RW are looking for a "domestic producer" as they refer to local RM.

Hi Eduard, i am married for three years and i enjoy my life. My wife is the dream i was searching for and couldn't imagine her for real.
I think that US guys are not really appreciated in Russia nowodays with all this propaganda, in Ukraine it's better but i think that FSU women feel more confortable to be not too far from their homeland and the european culture is a little closer of their rather than the US onee. Perhaps also latin women are two steps away and more men are focussing on them.
I think that internet have really spreaded more into the FSU society and the old sites who were trendy are loosing steam.
As you have surely noticed when you were a single pretty boy, you had found quite weird in many places to have seen more women than men, and beautiful women were rare (i knwow you have lived in Russia as a young boy, but i speak for the average westerner).
But when you look at the age pyramid of the population you notice that there is not less girls than men at the end.
But generally you try to figure out where they are.
I think that the same today, they have moved on some sites that we cannot figured out yet.
Or they have spreaded all over the sites, internet being so big.
The first fence for men is to figure out the genuine FSU women, a lot will never pass it. And you are the man you help them.

Have a nice day

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2016, 12:48:22 PM »
     Not only that, what happens when your photoshopped professional photos, professionally translated introduction and PUA specialist techniques don’t quite match up when you’re there in person looking like you normally do and with the personality you normally exhibit?
If you cant grab a woman’s attention and maintain it through your ‘normal’ photos and 'normal' way of introducing yourself and maintaining it, you’re either socially inept or she isn’t worth knowing to begin with.

Ok let me explain you more.
You are believing that playing is superficial or inept. That's the heart of love, that's the more exciting thing for girl at the beginning. If you can show anything about you as keeper (good job, nice education, and if you look good), and you add some fun, something spicy, and you know how to keep and raise the interest of a lady, you are definitively in their diary.
I met around 50 women in two years in FSU, for the ones i was interested, i had around 60 % of second meeting. So it opens your world a lot.

Technicaly it is named outer and inner game.
To make it short the personal development of the art to be and to blossom is as more important than the "techniques" (outer game) that you can use and master. A lot of the inner game is a personal work about your past beliefs and is close to the work that is delivered through training courses delivered by experts at 1000$ the day in a lot of companies. Just shift it a little more towards relationships between men and women and you get the picture.

You are assuming that the photos and the profile that i was displaying didn't fit me? 
You are wrong. With photos i was always at my disadvantage. THe professional photos i put on sites were professional but never photoshopped, just contrast and brightness. So i never heard about a girl when we met saying, you were such a liar! Some were not interested in me but that's their absolute right.
About my profile, it was never lying about anything (my goal was a marriage not to bang in FSU, this part was to be found in France).
You are confusing game and dishonesty, that's ignorance.
Now you make a normal profile but when and you tell them (the ladies) a romantical story full of music, flagrance, wine and champaign, the premise of a shelter that can welcome love with a lot of color, chocolate and romance and whatever you want.... You don't know but i have the art of writing, in my native language.
Let me tell you that between such story and John 200lb, 6 feet, ingeneer, want to find a girl to marry, 30-35 years, blonde, like baseball and guns you can guess which ad will get more interest.
I wrote a full story, of six pages, that i was giving  after my first introduction, i got some hot meetings with this one. They couldn't stop to read it after the first lines. It took me 10 days to write it and of course i gave it to a professional terp (but when i bring some material here i need to update according to some russians native).

What DK is saying, is that you can overboost your number of prospects and meetings by improving your profile and get some professional photos. Have you seen a lot of FSU women with shitty photos? NO. So why do you want to give them some shit?
Photos are of first importance! Three seconds and you are in or you are out, and if you are out you will never get married, that's as simple as that. Because every time you are out the lady on the site types the "next" button and choose the next guy.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 02:04:16 PM by Patagonie »

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2016, 01:12:20 PM »
Patagonie - I've been far more disappointed with women who had professional photos and in reality didn't look the same. Conversely, I've only had women who displayed natural photos turn out to look better in reality, never the other way around. Would I have met more women had they had better photos? Possibly. Would I have had more disappointing dates then ones where I was pleasantly surprised? I try to not pay too much attention to them, provided I'm genuinely attracted to the lady. It doesn't have to be glossy and professional to draw me in; we all know how A-date works.

For me, keeping an open mind is important; ruling out certain websites can limit your chances, because ultimately we are only looking for one. I take the same approach with photographs, nor do I need a 10-page introduction letter from a woman to grab my attention. More likely, I'm going to be sceptical at her desperation or consider her profile is not genuine.

Don't get me wrong; I fully understand about getting your foot in the door by maximising the attention you receive online and elevating your profile. What I wouldn't condone is building yourself up into something you're not. You can compare and contrast your profile and 'John's', but if and when you meet the girl in person you can't live up to the hype, you won't do any better than John in the long run anyway - you might just end up paying for more tea or hot dinners. If you can tell the story and have the writing ability, romance and persona then fair play to you.

Like you say; its about inner game and outer game. I'd rather go into a date with a lady and improve on her expectations rather than feeling inadequate compared to the characature I'd portrayed, but we are all different. You're married and I'm sure your plan was only ever to find your one. We are all different and will get different results by a different approach to things.

Nobody said use shitty photos; but given the choice of meeting a girl who had photos taken in a natural environment, with friends or doing some activity or on vacation somewhere, compared to a woman who used over the top professional photos - I know which I would choose every time. I do OK in terms of getting responses online, so maybe this is not geared towards a certain demographic. My view is if you're incapable of writing something yourself and rely of others, you'll come unstuck when it comes to the crunch. I suppose the major factor here is that guys can consider their dating 'successful' without ever having boots on the ground.

Trench seems a little socially awkward and has admitted as much himself. My suggestion would be to try women in SEA if he is attracted to them. They are a different breed to FSU women. I am not being facetious in that, or saying one is superior to the other. I just find FSU women to my taste in general and like my women wired a little differently, like most guys here I guess.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2016, 02:27:12 PM »
Let me propose you this.
If you are a white collar and write a lot of reports and you have a secretary (not only for calls) does it look insane to
give her  the reports, to correct it, to check the ortograph, bold, bold size, paragraphs, logo, pages ?
No if you are not good at this or don't have the same you give to the secretary.
Is the secretary modifying your meaning, betraying your words? No
Who is the woman the most attractive? The one who get up from her bed with a pyjama or the one with nice clothings, high heels and make up?
So your ad could be more attractive, BUT the text, and the man is the same at the end.

About photos, the advice i can give you is to not mix professionals and amateur photos, never.

Offline Eduard

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2016, 02:48:47 PM »
Patagonie - I've been far more disappointed with women who had professional photos and in reality didn't look the same. Conversely, I've only had women who displayed natural photos turn out to look better in reality, never the other way around.
yes, that's the rule I would say. Guys who just come off sites like Anastasia or AFA all want me to look for profiles with super sexy professional photos, and when I send them simple snap shots they turn them down. Takes a lot of deprogramming to make them understand the reality of things that you are talking about.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline BillyB

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2016, 08:42:55 PM »
Takes a lot of deprogramming to make them understand the reality of things that you are talking about.

We could use another expert deprogrammer here to bring people back into reality. Don't be a stranger.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Eduard

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2016, 04:49:27 AM »
We could use another expert deprogrammer here to bring people back into reality. Don't be a stranger.
Thanks Billy!
realrussianmatch.com

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2016, 09:55:01 AM »
Well the decision is made now for this time round anyhow. Filtering sounds a good idea, but don't you think I did that first time around and what did I get, a girl I thought was into me turning out just to be there for a free holiday

Nobody bats 100% so now you say, hey I tried filtering and Skype the first time and
it didn't work, so I skipped it the second time or I followed good advice one time and 
was unsuccessful so now I'm following mediocre/bad advice and tactics instead.

I mean how long did it take you 2tallbill - quite a number of years I believe and quite a number of girls visited, scenarios, a lot of money spent no doubt coming from the US from reading your trip report.

I made a million mistakes, went on a pay to chat site, chased girls who were too young,
and a million other things. I don't make excuses for mistakes, but I continually improved
and made different mistakes, not repeating the same ones over and over. I had family
illness and death and a financial tragedy that took me out of the search for a while. I also
had a Russian girl friend here in the USA and a few American girl friends along the way. 
I constantly refined my methods and everyone is free to learn from my advice or ignore
it.

Feel free repeat the mistakes of others. I thought I was a special snowflake and that none
of the rules applied to my charming, clever and stunningly handsome self, but most of them
did.

I pointed out your problems/mistakes and you took offense. Could I have phrased them
sweeter? probably, but you are going to do what you are going to do and I was writing
the advice for the guys reading this thread who might learn something.

Yes, I have not followed the filtering process this time round, I am going on intuition, I research the girl I am going to see, I know there are other possibilities if she does not show up and is a nice place to visit. Some girls for example may well be fed up with Skype, Viber, Whatapp, video messaging - think of the number of guys you get these days and many are time wasters as many will not make the journey -

Make excuses for the girl if you wish, but that's what they are.

I don't think anyone can say these days with all the scamming and stuff that goes on in  Ukraine/Russia that this can all be filtered out - some can, but there is loads of it going on.

I'm going to go over there again, see how it goes and learn from the experience, and if the girl is a no-go see what else is around while over there, better I think than the dating website circus.

You've decided to go with your gut, rather than other tactics.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2016, 10:15:28 AM »
Bill is just trying to find something to blame.

1) No wingman that lives in the US , that made trips to russia is worth $20k

Nope, I'm not blaming anybody about anything. I was pointing out that he wasn't
following the advice from most of the people here.

You have very little experience in what you talk about and even less credibility.

Do you even know Eduard? How can you determine what he is worth to the right
person? Where did you come up with $20k? I am 100% sure, I can call Eduard on
the phone and get him to do a couple hours of translating for me. It wouldn't cost
$20K.

Eduard isn't the right guy for you? that's fine but that doesn't make him the wrong
guy for everyone else. You attempt to make up for your youth and inexperience by
making assumptions rather than trying to learn about something and it can be really
annoying.

Please feel encouraged to participate here at the forum, but don't tell people who
have been there and won the trophy that you know the only way to train for the
event.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:20:17 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2016, 10:29:31 AM »
+1

A Russian pickup artist is going to be able to help a non Russian speaking man?
better than Eduard? A foreign guy looking for marriage is better suited using pick
up tactics?

PUA tactics work best at bar scenes, is that the best place to find a good wife
or a party girl?
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2016, 01:29:11 PM »
A Russian pickup artist is going to be able to help a non Russian speaking man?
better than Eduard? A foreign guy looking for marriage is better suited using pick
up tactics?

PUA tactics work best at bar scenes, is that the best place to find a good wife
or a party girl?

In a recent topic here i found a lot of hostility about the game, players ....
I would say that the guys who are mainly writing (mainly guys here) are not the usual crowd for many reasons.
The usual saying was that it's a crap and stay yourself.
But at least 80% of men need to be reprogrammed (to use an Eduard expression!)
YOu, like BillyB, like ML cannot be considered as the standard guy. As you said you worked in sales for 30 years and able to return after a date to pick up the waitress and almost have sex with her. I suppose that was not the only time you attracted a girl during your time. Many others guys coming here are NOT in the average.

I was in the average people, among the 80% and i spent around 30 years of my life as a lover in the mud.
I can guarantee you that after having discovered and practiced during two years, it was black and white compare to my previous life.
I would probably never be married, and for sure i would never marry the wife with whom i am without the game.
Two of the best things i have done in my life that clearly changed it positively were the game and marry my wife. But marry my wife was the result of the game. It would have been not possible to marry such extraordinary woman without this move.

So technicaly speaking,
yes a russian PUA is able to help a non russian speaking man,
but Eduard will help also and better if he is using him as a founder and wingman in FSU.
This is NOT two approachs opposed BUT complementary
The worthtiness of Eduard is better in case of the guy is strictly searching a wife,
BUT the day the guy divorces, he needs to rebuild all is dating from the ground, or to recruit Eduard again.
So the added value that you have here, the adventure who have gone by their way, made many mistakes, is that you have improved your experience. So you wil perform better in the future alone than an Eduard's trainee. And the guy who have made personal development (the game) will keep this skill for ever also.

Yes A foreign guy looking for marriage is better suited using pick up tactics and getting the right frame (the game is not only about techniques or tactics, it's also about beliefs, life, culture and so on) rather than to have not at all. In this area european and us men clearly lack of manhood.

But i do agree that many other parameters need to be considered to be successful when you want to marry a FSU woman:
some are coming in my mind : time, means, knowing the FSU culture, be interested in her culture, learn some russian at least, don't have the little head, give at least two or three years to this endeavor and be respectful but not naive.

I quoted the entire part of the message of DragonK as we usually do.
But to be totaly accurate, only the following dashs really got my attention, and i still consider that it's nice for rookies to apply it: 

1) Hire someone to write your dating profile
I did this, i get daily messages from random women complimenting my profile. Some of them are older women trying to hook me up with their daughters simply because they found my profile interesting

2) Translate your profile into russian (Hire a translator)
I did this, it helps as some women use a translator, and your well written profile won't sound the same as what your average translator will translate it to

3) Get some professionally done photos
Studies have shown the first few seconds a women sees you, she will make up her mind about you and paint a picture that she will keep in her head for a very long time

do Something like this

4) Sign up to all dating sites
Pay for all of the monthly subscription sites, no excuse, the more women you have, the more options you have

5) Hire a russian female personal assistant
Why pay $20k to this guy?

when you could hire a female russian to write messages on your behalf at a rate of $6-8 an hour. If you are a busy person, let the female write messages, hire someone to write a good first message (Hook message, the person that should do this is point number 1)

Tell the woman to slightly change it and relate it to the woman she is messaging, show her a list of women you find attractive, this will give her an idea on who to message.

6) If you want a wingman
Go to a Russian PUA site, hire a russian pua, he will know the Russian female mentality better than a guy who lives in the US

7) If you find someone you like
Make the trip ASAP if you have money to spend, a weekend visit, take some flowers, she will value that you took the leap of faith. Make her feel special, not by words, but by actual actions. Women are tired of men who say they will do something, but never do. Be the man who doesn't talk, but actually does anything to be with the woman he loves.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »

You have very little experience in what you talk about and even less credibility.

Please feel encouraged to participate here at the forum, but don't tell people who
have been there and won the trophy that you know the only way to train for the
event.

Mate,  trophies don't leave their owners, like your last trophy left you because of your zip code. I won't drill eduard anymore, as he seems like a nice guy.

Patagonie says you have game, i doubt you have any game. Ability to open up to a woman , and message someone you hardly asking her what panties she is wearing is not game. it is idiotic. You said my approach, buyign a girl flowers, going deep, complimenting her, making her feel good about herself is mushy mushy, it works.It is why unlike many others, i can tell a girl i don't want to get married, she will still introduce me to her parents, family, friends, want me to live in fsu with her. I always told women i dated this back home, and still they try and change me, after they know how sweet i am, and how good i make them feel.  I will stick to my gut rather than doing your method:

Message anyone
Anyone that doesn't go on a date with you after 2 messages = not a serious girl
A girl that has standards = not a serious girl
Talk dirty with a woman you hardly know , if she responds positively = wife material
If she reacts negatively= , you know what is coming , "not a serious girl"

You probably know us guys have a saying
a woman that sleeps around with 100's of guys and moans she can't find "mr right", is probably bat crazy.

You had to go through 100's of girls, and still your ex wife left you so much for your "knowledge" , guys go out, meet a few women, and remain happily married. Not you, a woman leaves after she realises your zip code is boring. Lol, i will tel any guy, you make your own luck.

Btw hence "if you want", i don't believe in pua gurus, wing men, or anything like that. I believe you should just master the basics, and the rest follows.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:38:53 PM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2016, 06:31:12 PM »

Mate,  trophies don't leave their owners, like your last trophy left you because of your zip code. I won't drill eduard anymore, as he seems like a nice guy.

I appreciate you not drilling Eduard, he is a nice guy. I have no idea what you are
talking about regarding my zip code. Did you mistake me for somebody else's story?

Patagonie says you have game, i doubt you have any game. Ability to open up to a woman , and message someone you hardly asking her what panties she is wearing is not game. it is idiotic. You said my approach, buyign a girl flowers, going deep, complimenting her, making her feel good about herself is mushy mushy, it works.It is why unlike many others, i can tell a girl i don't want to get married, she will still introduce me to her parents, family, friends, want me to live in fsu with her.

I said that your mushy crap works for you and that my style works for me. That wasn't
a put down, it's simply different strokes for different folks. You are twisting things again
and imagining conflict where none existed.

Regarding your speculation of my game or lack thereof, you seem to be unable to
read various posts and then accurately recall the gist of what was said and by whom.
Maybe you should confine your speculation to things that you know better. 

FSUW don't do vague

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2016, 10:29:11 AM »
you seem to be unable to
read various posts and then accurately recall the gist of what was said and by whom.
Maybe you should confine your speculation to things that you know better.

Amen
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Eduard

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2016, 07:59:03 AM »
realrussianmatch.com

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2016, 08:13:14 AM »
I miss hearing from you ;-)

I'm sorry 'baby' - not been in SE England..was involved in three weeks preparation for a 5Oth anniversary do..and a building project.

Will be much more communicative xx

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2245
Total: 2255

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM