It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Another RU single woman advert for serious guys !  (Read 2381 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Another RU single woman advert for serious guys !
« on: May 14, 2019, 10:58:23 PM »
For all the lurkers out there - here's you chance to meet a single RU lady

This lady lives in Volgograd and I've known her for 15 years   I tried (and failed) to date her in 2004 - I spoke VERY little Russian and she almost zip English

After that trip I resolved to learn enough never to go to a FSU nation and feel inadequate - not be able to communicate

She STILL doesn't speak much English - but I now know her well as a friend

She is looking for a 'good man' - STRONG physically - liking sport

She is a hard worker and is a designer and does Yoga - regularly

When we met, she was looking after her elderly parents and I knew she'd never leave Russia - they are both gone ((

She has a son who is married and loves her Grand-daughter - so be prepared for frequent trips to Russia to see her family ))

THIS is her profile from 2003/ 4

http://www.loveme.com/women/info75194.htm

THIS is how she looks over 15 years on ..

On the beach - near Sochi - a couple of weeks ago

Hotel

Doing her Yoga course in Sochi

So..she's not a 'scammer' - is real and the photos are recent. 

If you are an unfit fatty - do not waste your time

The rules?

Well, you could pay and contact her via loveme  and pay per letter

OR

PM me and you can ask questions or ask for her email  - I assure you discretion

Good luck

Oh, by the way - she recently turned 54  - her son is in his early thirties and is a Police Detective - so don't mess with her !

Shows how often loveme update profiles - her came via a local - long gone agency

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:00:23 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

Re: Another RU single woman advert for serious guys !
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 11:08:47 PM »
Just in case one might think she hides her eyes :

Taken with her Brother's Daughter ( niece) and an old friend now married to an Italian - on a visit to Volgograd

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 12:33:50 AM »

If you are an unfit fatty - do not waste your time

Wouldn't think of it. She is quite lovely! I gave up thinking there is a woman out there that would help me lose weight and get me into top shape. For a while I was hoping to find a woman who would be besides a girlfriend a training partner. Do workout and diet regimes together. The last woman I knew I am sure wouldn't risk damaging her fingernails. My best bet would be a Georgian woman. No risk of lack of adaptability to a life in Batumi. 

I'm going to the gym 5 days a week. In the last 4 weeks I've been there about 20 times. My trainer Dimity I practice my Russian on. Like "I did 18 repetitions" " I lifted 90 kilograms" "Maybe I can 100 kilos?" "Today I do shoulders. Tomorrow I do back" "Until tomorrow" "Goodbye" and so on. Alex and Pavel told me they see improvements in Russian. If I can learn Russian to a passible level and shed a few more pounds that gets me into range of finding a Georgian woman. Until then, that is on the back burner for me.

Offline msmob

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 12:40:10 AM »

Wouldn't think of it. She is quite lovely! I gave up thinking there is a woman out there that would help me lose weight and get me into top shape. For a while I was hoping to find a woman who would be besides a girlfriend a training partner. Do workout and diet regimes together. The last woman I knew I am sure wouldn't risk damaging her fingernails. My best bet would be a Georgian woman. No risk of lack of adaptability to a life in Batumi. 

I'm going to the gym 5 days a week. In the last 4 weeks I've been there about 20 times. My trainer Dimity I practice my Russian on. Like "I did 18 repetitions" " I lifted 90 kilograms" "Maybe I can 100 kilos?" "Today I do shoulders. Tomorrow I do back" "Until tomorrow" "Goodbye" and so on. Alex and Pavel told me they see improvements in Russian. If I can learn Russian to a passible level and shed a few more pounds that gets me into range of finding a Georgian woman. Until then, that is on the back burner for me.

Someone to aim for ? ;)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 01:08:35 AM »
Someone to aim for ? ;)

I should. I am ridiculously old school. I need something or someone to fight for. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1958
Total: 1967

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM