It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Putin is Ruining Russia  (Read 232982 times)

Offline Doll

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Putin is Ruining Russia
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2014, 10:10:16 PM »
Billy, what does my being married or not have to do with the topic? Again- big brother syndrome ?

Offline I/O

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2014, 10:24:19 PM »
she hates America and loves
That's OTT - where did Doll say she hates America?

Offline Photo Guy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2014, 10:53:35 PM »
Nina Khrushcheva:
'Will Putin crash and burn with MH17?'

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/will-putin-crash-and-burn-with-mh17/article19720263/

Khrusheva makes the case- Putin is ruining Russia.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:59:03 PM by Photo Guy »

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2014, 11:08:54 PM »
Doll hates America? I don't know. To me, she appears to be a victim of Russian propaganda. I think she needs to communicate with more individuals in Ukraine to discover the truth. Most Ukrainians want a government that us closer to the governments of the EU, rather than like the autocracy of Russia. They want to decide their own future, rather than have it dictated by Putin. They want the war to be over, so they can begin the challenging task of fighting corruption and building their economy. Look at all of these deaths- the result of Putin's fantasy about establishing 'New Russia' and Soviet version 2.

Offline Doll

« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2014, 03:27:14 AM »
As much as she hates America and loves Russia, it is even more curious why she didn't turn in her green card and stay in Russia?
Sir, as far as we all know your wife is in Russia now.
You visited Russia recently.
It is VERY suspicious . Don't you find? I hope you will be stopped at the border and your wife will never be allowed to enter the USA
Бугага

Offline Doll

« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2014, 05:32:27 AM »
Doll hates America? I don't know. To me, she appears to be a victim of Russian propaganda. I think she needs to   
I think you need to mind your own business and stick to the subject of your own thread.
Same to Billy.
 :-*

Offline Doll

« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2014, 05:43:30 AM »
Rules of Conduct

You agree to refrain from posting any ethnic, racial, religious, or political commentary which is not directly related to the theme of this site and/or which may be interpreted by others as being offensive or insulting.

So this is to attention of Admin.
BillyB, Photo Guy and   calmissile violated the rules of the board.
 :-* :-* :-*

Offline Gator

« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2014, 05:52:27 AM »
Doll may be stubborn yet she limits her statement to her opinions.  She does not tell other posters what they think, what they need to do, etc. 

Regarding her stubbornness, is she different than most RW, especially when her country is being criticized?

And all of us should we should be interested in hearing the opinions of others even if those opinions differ. 

P. S.  I am not admin.   

Offline Doll

« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2014, 06:01:25 AM »
One more time- we are not discussing anybody's personality - only Putin's
 :D

Offline sleepycat

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2014, 06:20:16 AM »
One more time- we are not discussing anybody's personality - only Putin's
 :D

Good suggestion...
That midget is a psychopath.

Offline Doll

« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2014, 06:47:05 AM »
Good suggestion...
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa
He is very selfcontrolled person.
I wish height would speak of the intellect

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2014, 08:18:24 AM »
Good suggestion...

More correctly, Putin is a murdering psychopath who is not above sacrificing his own people let alone others to achieve his goals.....
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Doll

« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2014, 08:51:58 AM »
Poroshenko is not killing his people?
Who "reopened" firing?
Poroshenko is doing it officially.
I understand that the thread is not about him, but I guess I can afford some off topic)))

Offline Boethius

« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2014, 09:00:09 AM »
Who "reopened" firing?

After the terrorists broke the ceasefire.  During that "ceasefire", 28 Ukrainian soldiers were killed, 69 seriously wounded.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2014, 09:04:45 AM »
Doll may be stubborn yet she limits her statement to her opinions.  She does not tell other posters what they think, what they need to do, etc. 

Regarding her stubbornness, is she different than most RW, especially when her country is being criticized?

And all of us should we should be interested in hearing the opinions of others even if those opinions differ. 

P. S.  I am not admin.   

Actually Gator, I was just chuckling because I can imagine that what you write on this forum is just practice for what you say at home.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2014, 09:37:02 AM »

Your profile has changed. If you still married, I hope you don't debate your husband like you debate people on the internet.

Billy, that was asinine and totally uncalled for.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Muzh

« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2014, 09:40:44 AM »
Poroshenko is not killing his people?
Who "reopened" firing?
Poroshenko is doing it officially.
I understand that the thread is not about him, but I guess I can afford some off topic)))

LMAO

So Putin is doing it "unofficially?"
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Muzh

« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2014, 09:42:44 AM »

After the terrorists broke the ceasefire.  During that "ceasefire", 28 Ukrainian soldiers were killed, 69 seriously wounded.

Why you insist on facts?

Offline Doll

« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2014, 09:44:21 AM »
I did not sayanything about Putin in this regard.
I am just shocked that people are being killed on both sides but this forum only sees one.

Offline jone

« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »

Billy, that was asinine and totally uncalled for.

+1

I will be one of the first to say I have enjoyed what Doll has contributed over the past year and a half of my involvement on the forum.   I may be at odds with her belief in the Russian government right now, but, hey, that was me only six months ago.  For those of you who have forgotten, most of us were pleasantly entertained with the Olympics and Putin's handling of it.

I don't, however, subscribe to her idea that the Russian people are feeling sorry for the Ukrainians, even those in the Donbass.  I have seen the VK posts from many people that are less than conciliatory.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Muzh

Re: Thank you for taking the time to clarify your position(s)
« Reply #195 on: July 29, 2014, 09:46:28 AM »

Therein lies the nugget in this entire silliness. Of course Ukraine, as with any nation, reserve every right to do what it please that it feels beneficial for all Ukrainians. If they wanted this change for their country, more power to them. They should've taken a page out of the current Iraq quagmire and understand all possible consequences and provide for appropriate contingency.

One of the first thing they should've done is make sure the country has a stable military. Especially from a country with too many power-hungry overlords and oligarchs, who, for stupid reason seem to not have any problem assembling an army of their own. Whereas the government can't seem to put one together with some semblance of respectability.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand this very simple rule. Every coup we've laid witness to, either have a sound military behind a coup for it to succeed, or, all the ruling overlords are gunning for a common cause.i

Two things can tell you about this blunder. What happened in Kiev was unexpected and unplanned for, and/or, they relied so much on *someone* who no longer want to get their hands dirty because it involves far more than they had bargained for - especially when it became evident the result is not what it originally designed.

LMAO

I swear that the image I had reading this was GQ hoping on the car with a dead battery and some guys pushing the car and GQ letting the clutch out in second gear. At first it sputtered but eventually it started.

Offline Doll

« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2014, 09:47:59 AM »
Jone, maybe not all of them but most of Russians feel sorry.
You read VK and I was there for 6 weeks and heard what people said.

Offline jone

« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2014, 09:54:51 AM »
I did not sayanything about Putin in this regard.
I am just shocked that people are being killed on both sides but this forum only sees one.

Not true, Doll.

If you would have read my post last night, I wrote specifically about Russia's failure to back its own people and how they are getting slaughtered.  I believe that many of the idealist younger generation Russians are the first to die.  They came across the Ukrainian border in what they believed was a righteous cause and were sent home in caskets. 

To me that is criminal. 

I think what you are finding on this forum is that many people are finally reacting to the premise that Russia is fomenting the situation in Ukraine.

I also believe that there are two types of Russians in Ukraine.  Those idealists who wanted to liberate the Russian speaking people, and those that are the professional mercenary types.  These are the people that fought in Chechnya, Serbia, anywhere there's a conflict.  It is these terrorists that are creating the mass graves and human tragedy. 

This is a new type of war we are seeing.  I don't think that the Russian government has any idea of what they have gotten themselves into.  I also believe that the Ukrainians (ALL OF THEM) would like all the Russians to go back across their border.  Gone are the days of the glorious Donetsk and Lugansk Republics.  Now there are just the Mercs left to fight the Ukrainians.

Offline Doll

« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »
OMG, Jones, what in my words is NOT true?
That people in Russia feel bad for those who die?
I am reading two "Russian people abroad" forums and two Russian forums IN Russia. There are many threads where people post.
So far I haven't read any coment about being happy because people die.
I spoke to may Russians in Russia ( age 30-60 )- nobody was happy about killing.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #199 on: July 29, 2014, 10:16:25 AM »

This is a new type of war we are seeing.  I don't think that the Russian government has any idea of what they have gotten themselves into.  I also believe that the Ukrainians (ALL OF THEM) would like all the Russians to go back across their border.  Gone are the days of the glorious Donetsk and Lugansk Republics.  Now there are just the Mercs left to fight the Ukrainians.

It's not a new type of "war" it's been done before when the Soviet Union was still intact.  Putin knows exactly what he got Russia into and he doesn't care about the loss of life.  There's some sort of "profit" for him in seeing Ukraine perpetually destabilized, just like small parts of Georgia and Transnistria -- Moldova.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2235
Total: 2245

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM