It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364215 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1000 on: November 20, 2019, 02:40:13 AM »

Quote<blockquote>About the wife material, i don't believe that women drop of an uterus with a tattoo specifying "wife material", "slut material" "party girl".   
The world is not black and white, mostly grey. 
Two people could be the perfect match but if they are not ready to commit towards a relationship, to commit to "gather their soul" at the SAME time it will never work.
</blockquote>
The issue with Kiev woman was not that she was meeting another man.  It was everything that surrounded that.

My world is all about shades of grey.  However, actions speak louder than words, and actions will also tell us who someone is to their core.  For example, you have posted that your ex, and your married lover, both are mothers who need someone else to care for their children, who are at their core, as you describe, essentially hedonists looking at others to make their lives easier.  Do you believe that can change?  No, that is fundamentally who they are.  The only time that is going to change is when they become too old to attract gullible men, or have pissed off too many of the enablers who helped them.<quote>

__________________________________________________________________________ _________

About ex wifey and mistress i 100% share your opinion. When the beauty would have vanished or people would tired of them they will start to hit the wall. And they have no reason to change since them.   

When mistress came at my place it raised a red flag in less than one hour. Lets me explain. She started to look around my house and started to speak about how to find some place in my property to make a garden (there is no garden in my property) and making promotion of how nice it is to have a garden. I damned know that she is not gonna to buy such house, not today and not tomorrow because she doesn't have the money, and never she will earn it.

I have been there, with little budget when i was younger, i had had little condo before being capable to buy such house and i worked hard many years. Every time i was in some house of some people i know or even in a house of a GF the first thing i did, even if i disliked lets say the painting, is to SHUT UP.
 If someone has a bigger house and more expansive house than me i would consider that i own him some respect because he has achieved something bigger than i even if the garage is small, the terass is dirty or the floor is shit. Eventually if this people tell me : "you know i would like to renovate the kitchen what do you think if i do this or i do that ?". So yes will give my honest opinion.
That's how i am.

This woman came to place and started to dream about how to modify my property to her own interest, you get the picture.
Just shut up for the moment, bring 400 grands on the table, and AFTER you can open your mouth.   

So we have spoken about mistress.

About the Kiev girl, for the moment, i have see no sign showing an issue, excuse me but "It was everything that surrounded".
For the moment i see nothing in the "everything".
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 01:45:42 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1001 on: November 20, 2019, 02:47:37 AM »
Pat,

You're probably one of the few people who visit/post on this board who has dated in Ukraine over a long period of time. I've dated from pre-Maidan era up to this year.

I don't pretend to understand the culture as much as Boe, and I'd be interested to read more from her, but I'd describe Ukraine as a hollowed-out society. The looting is endemic with corruption throughout society, and has been stripped away. The sex tourism industry has also impacted the fabric of society and the attitude of women towards foreigners.

There are people of strong moral character, but to be honest they can be very hard to spot as a foreigner. Trying to find a wife... well, it's possible but why fish where the water is polluted?

If you're looking for a wife in Ukraine you'd want to meet her family, friends and associates as quickly as possible. often the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. It's not perfect but you're more likely to find a good wife from a good family... identifying that is not a simple task for a foreigner.

I'm not saying it's a terrible place to visit, or there aren't decent people (I have friends there), but most guys going there not only fail to comprehend the various dimensions, they're not even aware of them. UK James disappeared from this board but may be a classic example. He thought he was playing it cool, but ended up realising he was being played. Same with The Beard. I have nothing against these guys but they both were just ignorant of the playing field.

The nature of international dating has changed dramatically though social and political changes, smart phones/the internet, and globalisation. I'd say a lot of advice on these boards about international dating is almost irrelevant. There's sometimes good insights on relationships and dating dynamics, but the practicalities are close to useless.

Specifically to you Pat, I'm not sure you know what you want. So you're probably going to end up with nothing. And end up being played.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1002 on: November 20, 2019, 03:07:46 AM »
Pat, I think any strategy revolving around the use of dating apps is going to require both time and multiple trips - but potentially more fruitful than traditional dating sites (or agencies if they still exist).

One reason for time is that from experience so many dates will be dead ends. I'd almost be ruthless in assessing a date and aborting after five minutes if there's no chemistry. No point wasting your time. Maybe not the gentleman thing to do but you're just wasting her time as well. Give her taxi money and say poka!

If you do strike chemistry, then you'll want to return in a short period of time.

You probably need to be crystal clear as to what you want from a relationship and what type of partner you are looking for. As much pre-screening as possible. If your intention is for a serious relationship then paid services are worthwhile. It's often easy to spot the pros or time wasters, but be prepared for some women to slip through and waste your time.

I still think it's a better idea to have a reason for being in the FSU, then to meet women. Not meeting women as the primary intention for travel. I'd also avoid Ukraine and travel elsewhere.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1003 on: November 20, 2019, 03:29:46 AM »
Pat,

You're probably one of the few people who visit/post on this board who has dated in Ukraine over a long period of time. I've dated from pre-Maidan era up to this year.

I don't pretend to understand the culture as much as Boe, and I'd be interested to read more from her, but I'd describe Ukraine as a hollowed-out society. The looting is endemic with corruption throughout society, and has been stripped away. The sex tourism industry has also impacted the fabric of society and the attitude of women towards foreigners.

There are people of strong moral character, but to be honest they can be very hard to spot as a foreigner. Trying to find a wife... well, it's possible but why fish where the water is polluted?

If you're looking for a wife in Ukraine you'd want to meet her family, friends and associates as quickly as possible. often the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. It's not perfect but you're more likely to find a good wife from a good family... identifying that is not a simple task for a foreigner.

I'm not saying it's a terrible place to visit, or there aren't decent people (I have friends there), but most guys going there not only fail to comprehend the various dimensions, they're not even aware of them. UK James disappeared from this board but may be a classic example. He thought he was playing it cool, but ended up realising he was being played. Same with The Beard. I have nothing against these guys but they both were just ignorant of the playing field.

The nature of international dating has changed dramatically though social and political changes, smart phones/the internet, and globalisation. I'd say a lot of advice on these boards about international dating is almost irrelevant. There's sometimes good insights on relationships and dating dynamics, but the practicalities are close to useless.

Specifically to you Pat, I'm not sure you know what you want. So you're probably going to end up with nothing. And end up being played.
Hi rwd123
Good post. Time, time and time. Spend time there and met the family, relatives to understand the dynamics, you are absolutely right.
And yes that's a complicated task. 
 Especially for the newbies who has the head stuffed by the Order you Bride, Be the knight, Save the poor, Dick makes a fool of me and so on.
The dimension of the prostitution is prevalent especially in the biggest cities and as the corruption is twisting the country, prositution is twisting girls' mind. I am scrolling prostitutki sait because i would avoid to finish with a pro, and fortunaltely i have a very good visual memory. Normally above 38 you shouldn't have a problem. But now how to know if this woman of 43 you are dating had not been in a brothel or an independant in 2010 ? éh éh who knows? Neighbours, may be close friends, and you foreigner? NICHIVO, NOL. 

You are perfectly right there are various dimensions, economical, cultural, and also many men are not aware of women. ANd FSU women play it amazingly, because they have ten years in advance, compare to the western women when it's time to play the game, THEIR GAME.
My mistress believes (pure ukrainian from the north territory) that she is not enough skilled with me to play me because i am too smart but my wife was better (her own words).
Got a message from her 30 minutes ago.  :popcorn:
I have no problem with the country because i have been used to live in such place as an expat from my childhood.

The main comfort and the main asset i have rwd123 is i don't want to marry because i don't want to bring a wife, and i don't want to bring a wife because i don't want to marry, and i don't want to marry because i want to avoid the criminal organization that is  actually working in the western countries, especially the family court.
Therefore all is absolutely easy. Contrary to the main stream here, i focus on a daily life. DAILY. If i can have feelings, and if this woman is a nice and good person i would be happy to have a long term and faithfull relationship with her.
You are played when you sign some documents, especially in the west. If you don't, you can bail out any time.
Today my life is rich and colorfull, and i am totally free, is this nothing ?
I want to keep this. Women are bonuses. A long term relationship could be a super bonus.

Almost all guys  need a marriage because this is the only way to have a life with an FSU woman. I know i did this before. Change the parameters and you don't need to marry and therefore to become a slave in the western matrix system. And i also don't want children ... so enjoy :P
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1004 on: November 20, 2019, 03:44:41 AM »
Pat, I think any strategy revolving around the use of dating apps is going to require both time and multiple trips - but potentially more fruitful than traditional dating sites (or agencies if they still exist).

One reason for time is that from experience so many dates will be dead ends. I'd almost be ruthless in assessing a date and aborting after five minutes if there's no chemistry. No point wasting your time. Maybe not the gentleman thing to do but you're just wasting her time as well. Give her taxi money and say poka!

If you do strike chemistry, then you'll want to return in a short period of time.

You probably need to be crystal clear as to what you want from a relationship and what type of partner you are looking for. As much pre-screening as possible. If your intention is for a serious relationship then paid services are worthwhile. It's often easy to spot the pros or time wasters, but be prepared for some women to slip through and waste your time.

I still think it's a better idea to have a reason for being in the FSU, then to meet women. Not meeting women as the primary intention for travel. I'd also avoid Ukraine and travel elsewhere.
I would disagree somewhat.
If you have correctly sort out your profiles previous the meeting you should have very few quick dead ends. I put under scrutiny so many profils in 10 years that i could detect any cheaters and the ones who are not clear to expose themselves i drop them from the hat.
Dropping a lady in five minutes i never did. There is always something interesting to know. I met a journalist this summer, i know that she was not going to win the physical attraction test the minute i saw her but she is very interesting lady and what she knows is damned interesting for me. I lost contact with her but typically this type of woment could help you to be introduced in the society.
I do agree that paid services through serious meeting agencies (only 10 or 20 are serious in all Ukraine maximum) is worthwhile.
And i recommand like you; to have a bullet proof reason to come in Ukraine to be under the radar of the girls. I would ever said that is a basic if you want to date or to game in Ukraine.
Why would like to avoid Ukraine and where would you prefer travelling?

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1005 on: November 20, 2019, 04:31:52 AM »
I understand and appreciate your sentiment about not marrying.

I prefer Russia, the major cities in particular. I'd like to explore Siberia more. If my focus was dating then I'd head straight to Moscow. More women, more likely educated women, more English skills, and more activities to keep you entertained. The metro is great too. If you happen to want to visit a woman in another city it is inexpensive to fly to most places with a direct flight.

I like Minsk but I think Belarus will go down the toilet with sex tourism just like Ukraine (lots of Turks last time I was there). Almaty is a wonderful city but mostly ethnic Kazakh, less slavic women these days (I prefer slavic women).

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1006 on: November 20, 2019, 05:29:19 AM »
RWD has a point, but most intelligent Moscow lasses will find many western cities bucolic !

*I* suggest smaller, less fished,  RU cities  with lots of interesting history - least things go tits up

I'd recommend Volgograd, Sochi ( South ) Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk and Novosibirsk ( Siberia) ....  I've not been to other Siberian cities 

I wonder WHY guys KEEP going to Ukraine .. If it's simply a visa issue .. it's a pretty poor excuse - if one is serious

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 05:31:16 AM by msmob »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1007 on: November 20, 2019, 08:27:24 AM »
I had had a bielorussian girlfriend i liked very much with a spoutnik IQ but she was drinking too much.
Russia is worth considering, i would like to make some tourism there, and MSB i think that the cities you have talked about are nice to go.

One of my concern is that the countryside girls strategy is globally worth doing but i need a big city because i will be too much bored.
Like you rwd123 i like slavic too much to consider Georgia or Khazakstan, even it if's wonderful countries.  I tried to apply there for a job, Almaty.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 09:31:50 AM by Patagonie »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1008 on: November 20, 2019, 11:26:26 AM »
I was in Irkutsk at the end of summer, it was HORRIBLE there, DON'T GO THERE!!!
visibility was 300 yards at best from all the SMOKE, almost crashed into another plane at the airport!!!
then the MOSQUITOES!!! OMG!!!!  thick clouds of them!!!!
and the locals are some of weirdest freakin people I've ever run into!!!!!
don't go to Mirny either, very rough place....
but Moscva is a GREAT place, and it's freakin HUGE, with different regions, I prefer south below the 3 ring highway along the river...

winters are BRUTAL in Russia, ya ne ha choo any more damned winters in Russia!!! NYET!!!
that's why I bought a bunch of land in Costa Rica, and I'm suddividing into lots and will be building on these and selling them to my clients in Russia
and I'll own a few as well...
my hobby there is shooting monkeys with a big slingshot!
they make the FUNNIEST faces and sounds when I shoot them!!!
hahaha

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 11:49:34 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1009 on: November 20, 2019, 11:49:55 AM »
Winters aren't that brutal, other than in the north around the sea.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1010 on: November 20, 2019, 12:18:47 PM »
One of my concern is that the countryside girls strategy is globally worth doing but i need a big city because i will be too much bored.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Russia_by_population

15 cities with a population of more than one million people. How big do you need? There are essentially only 4 in Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, and Dnipro; the latter has dipped below a million.

Lots to explore in Russia. Outside of Moscow and St Petersburg entertainment can be inexpensive. I think I bought front row seats to opening night for The Nutcracker in Novosibirsk for about 40 USD a seat. If you visit Almaty you MUST visit the mountains (Shymbulak). I've been told only low emission or electric vehicles can go in the mountains now, just be aware of that.

Winters can be brutal in cold snaps in Siberia, but normally only for a week or two of the entire winter. Otherwise just rug up and you'll be fine.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1011 on: November 20, 2019, 12:48:49 PM »
As every one have guessed i answered to the Kiev lady.
Slowly first.
Reconnect the history, reactivate some emotions.
And decided to call her today, she just came back today.

I think that's the first time of my life that i spent 30 minutes speaking only in russian on the phone. She helps me tremendously because she speaks loudly, clearly and not so fast. I got between 80 and 90% of what she told me.   

For what i understood, she starts to disqualify the italian guy. No humor, speaks fast in english without taking care of her and what she has to say ... And i promise you i asked nothing about Italy. 

The fact is, and she totaly validates this, listen guys, that what is important is not what you say (concept/intellect) but more how she feels comfortable, how she likes to be involved in the moment, and how high the porosity between you and her (eto ne shutki). And in return you should be comfortable also because the porosity factor works both ways.
BillyB has given a useful  five points list that make the success of the relationship. One of them is the quality time. Quality time IS NOT to bring her to a five star hotel, it's inoculating her specific emotions that let her feel that she is unique (elected) and that's you are unique (she needs to make some efforts to not loose you).

So the best investment, apart reading RWD, is to learn russian.   

And as BoozeBaron was saying when you go to a date, with a terp, when they realize that after a while that you understand (some) russian, that could be priceless.
Imagine that your date calls her husband to know if the son is in the bed and you start to ask what is the name of this young boy and when he usually go to bed... (real story, but not mine)  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 01:58:54 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1012 on: November 20, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »
Imagine that your date calls her husband to know if the son is in the bed and you start to ask what is the name of this young boy and when he usually go to bed... (real story, but not mine)

This actually happened with me.
Gal was on phone talking with some irritation.
After she hung up, I asked her what was wrong.

She said: "My stupid husband says he doesn't know how our son is doing, and they are both right there in the small apartment."

I didn't panic at all . . .  because, remember . . . I am on WMVM visits, so all my eggs are not in same basket.

Later she explains that she and husband have stopped living as husband and wife some 7 months earlier, but they can't agree on when to sell the apartment, how to split the funds, etc.  So they have not filed for divorce either.

She and son live in one room; while husband and his mother live in another room.  She had bought a second refrigerator, so they don't even share food.

I later came to understand that this is not uncommon in FSU.  In fact, because they are assigned to a specific abode and it is recorded in their Internal Passports, there are many times in which they attend proceedings, are pronounced divorced, and then go back to their common home and continue to live there until accommodations can be arranged for one of them to move.

Oftentimes sex continues . . . forced or otherwise . . . during this period.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1013 on: November 21, 2019, 01:48:16 AM »
This actually happened with me.
Gal was on phone talking with some irritation.
After she hung up, I asked her what was wrong.

She said: "My stupid husband says he doesn't know how our son is doing, and they are both right there in the small apartment."

I didn't panic at all . . .  because, remember . . . I am on WMVM visits, so all my eggs are not in same basket.

Later she explains that she and husband have stopped living as husband and wife some 7 months earlier, but they can't agree on when to sell the apartment, how to split the funds, etc.  So they have not filed for divorce either.

She and son live in one room; while husband and his mother live in another room.  She had bought a second refrigerator, so they don't even share food.

I later came to understand that this is not uncommon in FSU.  In fact, because they are assigned to a specific abode and it is recorded in their Internal Passports, there are many times in which they attend proceedings, are pronounced divorced, and then go back to their common home and continue to live there until accommodations can be arranged for one of them to move.

Oftentimes sex continues . . . forced or otherwise . . . during this period.
Newbies one of the thing you should'nt ask in FSU is the size of the appartment. More successful you are  and bigger is your property (sounds right).   

I remember one date in Kharkov. I contacted her before my venue, and she answered at the end of my trip.
She spoke five languages and was preparing a MBA, she contacted me especially because my profile had outstanding text and she tought therefore that i could help her for something she has to prepare for the MBA.
So she was in my appartment and bla bla, and then she told and you know i speak this language and this language, and this language, list of the five languages. I stopped her and told her : "yes you are good in all those languages, but are you good at kissing ?". There was a blank and after she started to smile. Lets me explain you the joke, tongue in french is langue and language in english you know so it's close to tongue, as she was also mastering french, she got it.
So 40 minutes after we were kissing on the sofa and she invited me without delay to come along with her to meet a female friend who was living in the outskirts of the city.
We grab a taxi, made a stop to buy some presents; and were welcomed by her friend. And then i saw the flat. I never saw a so small flat. It looked more like a boat cabin with very small rooms, the living room was less than 9 square meters. . After the diner female friend invited me to sleep here.

I thaugt ok, but now MBA girl will sleep in the same room than me because i doubt that will sat all the night on the gas cooker, an MBA girl is aiming USA where she can meet tons of men. So if i start a real relationship with MBA girl i will be screwed up at the end. I want to be married, why i need this shit?

And then i decided to asked them to call a taxi.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:06:37 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1014 on: November 21, 2019, 02:08:26 AM »
I have great time with those two ladies, with whom i keep contact. They have real humor and play the game nicely.

So to make a quick summary.
Back home now.
Meet two ladies in Kiev, kept one. She just returns form Italy to meet a man, for the moment seems to be that the story came flat.
Meet one lady in Vinnistsa, hold hand, kiss close, kept also this one.

Mistress, also from Ukraine, in ambush.

Weirdly, in my country, normally nothing happens with Tinder. It's like deadland.
But now since i am back, i have some matches, i got 4 since tuesday. And 90% of the text is in russian.
But the most surprising is that i have access too quite nice profiles to swipe (i don't say that they have
matched me), there are some real stunners.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1015 on: November 21, 2019, 02:30:45 PM »
Newbies one of the thing you should'nt ask in FSU is the size of the appartment. More successful you are  and bigger is your property (sounds right).   

I remember one date in Kharkov. I contacted her before my venue, and she answered at the end of my trip.
She spoke five languages and was preparing a MBA, she contacted me especially because my profile had outstanding text and she tought therefore that i could help her for something she has to prepare for the MBA.
So she was in my appartment and bla bla, and then she told and you know i speak this language and this language, and this language, list of the five languages. I stopped her and told her : "yes you are good in all those languages, but are you good at kissing ?". There was a blank and after she started to smile. Lets me explain you the joke, tongue in french is langue and language in english you know so it's close to tongue, as she was also mastering french, she got it.
So 40 minutes after we were kissing on the sofa and she invited me without delay to come along with her to meet a female friend who was living in the outskirts of the city.
We grab a taxi, made a stop to buy some presents; and were welcomed by her friend. And then i saw the flat. I never saw a so small flat. It looked more like a boat cabin with very small rooms, the living room was less than 9 square meters. . After the diner female friend invited me to sleep here.

I thaugt ok, but now MBA girl will sleep in the same room than me because i doubt that will sat all the night on the gas cooker, an MBA girl is aiming USA where she can meet tons of men. So if i start a real relationship with MBA girl i will be screwed up at the end. I want to be married, why i need this shit?

And then i decided to asked them to call a taxi.

Yeah, I get the red alert siren in my head when a girl comes across as too ambitious, too driven. The girl I met in Minsk was like that, was an apparent high flier in the theatre world but around 30 so likely a fading star due to her age. Anyway she had enrolled at the top law school in Minsk doing similar to what we would call a correspondence course, in law. Seemed a strange combination to me but she explained that it's needed in Minsk as if your career in one industry ends up going south then you need something else. She also like meeting and making friends with people in other countries. I think she said she had met an Italian guy, etc.

I tend to find that they don't really conceal their ambition but I get the impression they are into the International Dating Scene to advance themselves through career and possibly other ways. They might not equate to the same as a Western career girl from the off but I get the impression it's a short leap to it. For me they are too much of an immigration mule risk and s trading up risk.

I'm not really too bother if a girl isn't the brains of Ukraine or Belarus, etc. I would rather have a girl committed to a relationship rather than a risky set of variables that like you say Pat can screw you over in a few years.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #1016 on: November 21, 2019, 05:03:36 PM »

So in fact I know what would have happened if she had been aware of my departure Sunday. 
She would have left the tramway while it stopped in front of my flat.
And she would have lost her panties just as the door would have closed.
Yes 100 % true
It happened to me in Kiev in May with my GF of Kiev of the pre-summer, the same, and she followed me in the flat, i asked nothing. And then a little massage, on the bed...  :P

After reading this, I  was reminiscing to think about my experiences with quick sex.
All occurred on first date.

1) In restaurant.  After meal, I went to bathroom.  Upon returning to table, I kissed her on neck.
She said:  You  shouldn't do that because I easily get excited, and I don't want to get excited if nothing is going to happen.
I said: Something will happen.
She had PhD in computer science, but now had her own firm making small ceramic objects for sale mostly in Western Europe and USA.

2) We were laughing constantly at restaurant because we both have great sense of humor with a lot of jokes.  Left restaurant and headed directly to my apartment without even any discussion of where we were going.  My face is somewhat oily, and sometimes oil can get into my eyes causing irritation.  So I often wipe my eye lids and surrounding area with a hot wet wash cloth.  I told the gal I was going to do that.
She said: I am going to wash also . . . but more than just my face.
This gal was a mid-level accountant with large firm; but also had excellent English, so made some money interpreting for business meetings.

3) This gal took train to come visit me in a city other than her home town.  We had engaged in increasingly sexy and erotic talk in our email exchanges.
Within about 10 minutes in my apartment she said:  I want to go to the bed with you.
She was mid level manager with large organization at the time; and now (14 years later) is senior vice president of administration with same organization.

4) This gal was chief accountant for a Western European firm's operation in a city in Ukraine.
After dinner, went to my apartment, listened to music, danced and proceeded to the act.
After she said:  I never expected to do this on a first date.

5) This gal was a Medical Doctor, but they made (at that time) zilch in FSU, so she was earning extra money giving English lessons.
She had helped with translations in the negotiations of a business deal earlier in day which had not worked out, and was really wound up over that.
Because of that, I never expected anything to happen.
Went to my apartment and she became aggressive when I gave her a short kiss.
After she said,  Thanks, you really 'saved' me after such a stressful day.
I always strive to be helpful.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1017 on: November 22, 2019, 01:54:42 AM »
After reading this, I  was reminiscing to think about my experiences with quick sex.
All occurred on first date.

1) In restaurant.  After meal, I went to bathroom.  Upon returning to table, I kissed her on neck.
She said:  You  shouldn't do that because I easily get excited, and I don't want to get excited if nothing is going to happen.
I said: Something will happen.
She had PhD in computer science, but now had her own firm making small ceramic objects for sale mostly in Western Europe and USA.

2) We were laughing constantly at restaurant because we both have great sense of humor with a lot of jokes.  Left restaurant and headed directly to my apartment without even any discussion of where we were going.  My face is somewhat oily, and sometimes oil can get into my eyes causing irritation.  So I often wipe my eye lids and surrounding area with a hot wet wash cloth.  I told the gal I was going to do that.
She said: I am going to wash also . . . but more than just my face.
This gal was a mid-level accountant with large firm; but also had excellent English, so made some money interpreting for business meetings.

3) This gal took train to come visit me in a city other than her home town.  We had engaged in increasingly sexy and erotic talk in our email exchanges.
Within about 10 minutes in my apartment she said:  I want to go to the bed with you.
She was mid level manager with large organization at the time; and now (14 years later) is senior vice president of administration with same organization.

4) This gal was chief accountant for a Western European firm's operation in a city in Ukraine.
After dinner, went to my apartment, listened to music, danced and proceeded to the act.
After she said:  I never expected to do this on a first date.

5) This gal was a Medical Doctor, but they made (at that time) zilch in FSU, so she was earning extra money giving English lessons.
She had helped with translations in the negotiations of a business deal earlier in day which had not worked out, and was really wound up over that.
Because of that, I never expected anything to happen.
Went to my apartment and she became aggressive when I gave her a short kiss.
After she said,  Thanks, you really 'saved' me after such a stressful day.
I always strive to be helpful.
Thank you to remind us those good memories.
Many members of this forum have genuine intentions for long term relationship or marriage.But one specie very active is the sex tourist, more and more prevalent now because Ukraine is easier to travel, cheap, and so on. It's why there is so much prostitution.   

You came under the radar through business. For the others guys it's difficult to give the right frame ans especially if you are not STAMPED by a marriage agency. 

It's also why a lot of gamer/pua don't get a lot of results when they chase the ONS here. They don't have in fact great success even if i know that there is at least one school in Kiev who brings their "students" around Maidan. I never never saw one doing  SPU (street picked up, the most difficult thing).

If you want to approach a lady, it's probably better to do this outside Maidan area.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1018 on: November 24, 2019, 10:48:26 AM »
So yesterday mistress was in my city.   :welcome:
But we didn't meet.

And this not the first time, this is the sixth time for the last eight months minimum.

So the fact is that she don't want to meet me in my city.

Why? because she found her way to let her husband to know, she told him, or he found out by himself (because she don't protect herself).

And now it's start to be damned interesting.

Because she STILL want to keep in touch with me 1/ and see me 2/ but in an other city, like three weeks ago.
She told me this summer : "it would be more profitable to talk more before next meeting" 
And i told her "we are going to do the exact opposite : to meet more to have more talking after".But the fact is that we haven't met again since eight months.
So what happened?

Her husband, she told me, was against buying a house and prefer to rent. But few months ago they bought a house. That's weird no?
So the guy found out the relationship few months ago and she found her way to close the deal for the house anyways, is this not superb  :clapping:
100% venusian art, how to not work (last 18 years i would be surprised if she had worked 4 or 5 maximum, basic wage), how to let your daughter in custody most of the year with grand parents, to be fucked around in every angles, and now boum she is an owner.

What a day today.

I can understand that every spouse when the marriage is goind down try to make some effort and have some guilty, so suddenly he gives "more" to make things BACK. That's human, that's normal but buying a house in such situation, that's bad for this man  :deadhorse:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:59:41 AM by Patagonie »

Offline jone

« Reply #1019 on: November 24, 2019, 10:51:43 AM »
The simple fact is that she has history with this man.   Much more than she does with you.   And, rather they be good feelings or bad feelings, unless she sheds the history of her marriage, she cannot move forward into a different, healthy relationship. 

I'm sure you know that, too.   But it is an interesting topic of conversation.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1020 on: November 24, 2019, 10:57:35 AM »

When i met her she had a crush on me and dreamed that i could abduct her (her own words).

Yes that was easy, i just needed to meet husband, tell him ok where are the belongings of madam, change the name on documents, put all in the trunk, madame in the seat and FSIO BOUDIET ARASHO.
And so she could continue her spoiled life in a house (maybe the missing item on the liste at this moment).

But after some time she told me that she understood that i was not reliable  :P
My chance  8) No i joke, she understood that i will be not the mule to play Bob the nice guy accordingly to the plan.

To give you and idea her daughter came six weeks prior the summer and she told me :I sent her back to grandparents because i cannot do nothing.Yes she usually do nothing, and because of her daughter present SHE CANNOT do nothing, see the difference?

No i gossip, she succeed to get her driving exam to get her driving licence at 38. Her achievment of the year.  :rolleyes:
So one day or another, i will tell you about women BLACK BOXES,And that will be a RWD prime news.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1021 on: November 24, 2019, 11:01:46 AM »
The simple fact is that she has history with this man.   Much more than she does with you.   And, rather they be good feelings or bad feelings, unless she sheds the history of her marriage, she cannot move forward into a different, healthy relationship. 

I'm sure you know that, too.   But it is an interesting topic of conversation.
Absolutely correct, because of the time spent, but she doesn't want to shed, she just wanted to SWITCH with 100% guarantee of any loss.
But that 's common among women, they try to secure the next guy BEFORE leaving the previous one. So they try to setup TWO seats before exchanging one for an other.
My ex wife did the same.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1022 on: November 24, 2019, 11:15:40 AM »
So more positive news from the dating front.
I would emphasize again on the difficulties you face when people meet internationnaly.
THe senior members here know the deal.
But many men don't know.

Even if i am quite experimented >:D i am also facing some problems in communication with especially Kiev girl because i am mainly focusing on her and now a travel is scheduled, the dates are known.

This adventure is a ladder and you have to escaladed it.So now we are debriefing some things with her from her story of Italy.Firts of all i am sure now that this guy never put a foot in Ukraine. And that's bad. Two that was the first time that she made a VO.
And the situation for girl in a VO is worse than your. Because they are like an hostage of the country and hostage of the man. More than anything if they don't speak english or any language of the country. And many women don't have the means to buy a ticket cash and to leave asap, or they would consider this as an extrem emergency situation and very reluctant to make such expense.

So for me this man made some basic mistakes of a newbie.
He tells big number of money he can make in one day, but nobody knows if he needs maybe two years to win money again. Therefore he got from her the label "very greedy" because i don't understand all but he was bringing very cheap thing of his own rather than to buy it while he was dating this lady from Kiev.
Labelled "greedy" means at least minus FIVE points on the scorecard when a FSU woman is involved.
He also detailled what he owns.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:28:01 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1023 on: November 24, 2019, 11:24:46 AM »
Now the good things are she is really divorced and they have splitted for at least six months. The bad thing is that they are still working together but the worse had been done. What she told me lets me believe that her divorce is barely or mainly over.

It's of course too early to say anything more about her. There is an appetite of two of us to know each other and to keep the links. I think that sometimes she plays it hard to get or maybe i could be totally wrong  and she just lacks of confidence and needs me to pursue her to be sure that i like her.

My job, help her to escalade the ladder, show her that i know the road, explain her the cultural differences, make the time shared a QUALITY time, bring back more comfort, and show her that i could be a gemme for an international long term relationship.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1024 on: November 24, 2019, 11:58:34 AM »
With Erika things are also going smooth and nice.
She has also a great sense of humour, we make a lot of jokes.
I tried to anchor the great time we spent toghether.
And the fact is that she said "I felt like a teenager"
THat's you reward.
Make them feel special.

So now the problem is that i don't want to escalate the ladder too quickly with her
Lets me explain, i don't want to program a meeting before my travel with Kiev lady has ended.
I want to be free totally emotionnaly, any dust on me, to approach the Kiev lady with 100% emotional availability.

Friday i was in disco, a woman from Kazakstan, a local celebrity was absolutely eating me with her eyes and liked every time i rubbed her on the dance floor.i just had to ask her phone number. But finally had no real wish to do that, and didn't want to bring her at home.
Today i was in an english speaking group. I had deep contact eyes with a brunette with blue eyes, but i think she is a little fat, it's not worth the effort.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:11:44 PM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1965
Total: 1976

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM