It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: fsu dating advice please  (Read 38041 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: fsu dating advice please
« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2019, 08:22:45 AM »
not all russian women “dress to excess”
some are more casual...
although my wife’s last trip to Harrod’s (plus other Kensington shops) did briefly effect the trade balance with the UK...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2019, 08:53:29 AM »
Trench,

You and James are - once again -  portraying a scenario I do not recognise - both as a male who spend his teenage years to his v.early 40's in the UK and having two daughters who - thankfully - look more like their Ma than me...

Well on the photo you showed of your daughter here she has your eyes, unless that was photoshopped in to avoid reverse photo search ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2019, 09:19:10 AM »
The point is, no matter how much you guys wish to claim that young UW have no hang  ups about age, and really desire men 10, 15, 20 or more years older than they are, this is not the case.  I'm not suggesting they can't be happy in such relationships, just that they don't naturally seek them out.  Just like their Western counterparts.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

This is an important point and which is why I brought up the thread recently on 'Holding back the Years'. Now I know like most surgical proceedures and otherwise can look bad/weird and may have complications and side effects. That said I do think its worthwhile an older guy considering how he is going to come across to a younger FSW. Not necessarily about age but looks and style in general. That is why I brought up the difficulty in being introspective on that thread, some guys will have the gut reaction 'I'm fine' without considering if they really by taking a good hard critical look in the mirror.

Now I find UW do tend to be more materialistic as a generality, at least the ones that put themselves up for International Dating. Some of course can be found that aren't but then usually something else takes its place to which must be catered for. So for many guys on this venture a wallet leading the way approach works well enough so long as they don't get taken advantage off. Getting taken advantage of is I think something that is more likely if the guy looks past it with a young FSW. At first she is likely to be grateful to be able to access he's wealth but later on she may well get more and more put out by the telling age difference, etc.

Back in the summer I was messaging a UW who had been in a marriage with a local UM some years ago, she described it as 'not a very mature relationship', lol by what she meant that he was 10 years older than her. I questioned her on this but to her a 10 year or so relationship was quite common out there. Not necessarily desirable but he was apparently wealthy enough and so it was a match that seemed to fit, at least for a while. In the FSU it seems that a guy who can provide can trump a guy that may struggle to provide but is of her age, I don't think its a desirable situation as such just not as undesirable for a girl being with a guy that can't provide. From the previous girl I was with she made it clear in a discussion with her that she expects the guy to go out all hours if necessary to provide her/family with what she wants - such fun for the guy?, lol.

So yeas I think how a FSW really feels compared to what she may say to her loved one of 10,15, 20 or so years older may not be all that honest. The point of my thread which I raised was to suggest to guys myself included that being aware and trying to take the edge of the age factor a little by whatever reasonable, decent and most importantly convincing way may be something worthwhile considering. After all it may not completely resolve the issue but it may alleviate the worst of it. I myself would hate to think of a FSW being with me who just considered me old and undesirable physically but put up with it just to be satisfied on her end of the bargain as I think can so often be the case in FSU Dating.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2019, 09:46:10 AM »
Trench, forget the anxiety and fear...
if you don’t have enough “pull” with the ladies
then dyeing your hair isn’t going to help...

getting feedback and help from the opposite sex is sometimes a good approach
I had a horrible dating problem in Silicon Valley
women there rate guys on their ability to “please a woman orally”
if you get a bad score first time, there won’t be a second time (and she'll tell her FRIENDS!!)
didn’t know what I was “doing wrong”
asked my closest female friend
who volunteered herself to teach me
for some reason these lessons went on long after I had mastered them...
but, this “secret” knowledge gave me a lot of “power” over Ukrainian women
cuz Russian guys don’t like to give, only receive...
and once you give a Ukrainian woman a “taste of this”, or is it the other way around...she’s “yours”,
but you have to learn how to take care of her properly if you want to keep her...

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 10:06:56 AM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2019, 10:51:04 AM »
whenever I see a chain dangling from someone's neck
I feel a sudden impulse to yank on it
so I yank their chain just a little to watch their reaction
it'a a dull period, every scrap of entertainment is appreciated, keep up the good work everyone!

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2019, 11:15:09 AM »
Well on the photo you showed of your daughter here she has your eyes, unless that was photoshopped in to avoid reverse photo search ;D

Trench,

1/ I used images not on the net - mindful of 'smart Alecs'

and

2/ As you have no idea what her Mum looks like, you'll 'get' why I am - as usual - scratching my head in wonder at your 'logic'

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2019, 11:19:54 AM »
Trench, forget the anxiety and fear...
if you don’t have enough “pull” with the ladies
then dyeing your hair isn’t going to help...

getting feedback and help from the opposite sex is sometimes a good approach
I had a horrible dating problem in Silicon Valley
women there rate guys on their ability to “please a woman orally”
if you get a bad score first time, there won’t be a second time (and she'll tell her FRIENDS!!)
didn’t know what I was “doing wrong”
asked my closest female friend
who volunteered herself to teach me
for some reason these lessons went on long after I had mastered them...
but, this “secret” knowledge gave me a lot of “power” over Ukrainian women
cuz Russian guys don’t like to give, only receive...
and once you give a Ukrainian woman a “taste of this”, or is it the other way around...she’s “yours”,
but you have to learn how to take care of her properly if you want to keep her...

Your point on oral sex is worth thinking about. At first it might seem a bit sleazy but on reflection being able to satisfy a women well could be a big bonus. I may well literally have to kiss her arse ;D

Offline Gator

« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2019, 11:31:52 AM »
At first it might seem a bit sleazy...

OMG!  This thought speaks volumes. 

Trench, I do hope you develop more experience with women.  If so you will learn that while most women enjoy oral sex, in a relationship they want and prefer love making (boinking), and so will you. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2019, 01:43:59 PM »
"being able to satisfy a women well could be a big bonus."

I slapped myself so hard on the forehead, it left a mark!!!!!

RU kidding me?

first, remember in Ukraine, you will be perceived as being younger than you are in your own country
you will be perceived as being richer than you are in your own country
and you will be perceived as being "more interesting" than you will be in your own country
if on top of that you are also good looking and charming and have any other special abilities you will be "the leader of the pack" in any female's universe in Ukraine

flip it around in the other direction...
what if an interesting, charming, good looking Ukrainian woman expressed a strong desire to make love to you in the most intimate way possible
would you say no?

trust me on the alpaca blanket
3 drinks
have the temp several degrees warmer than normal, low light, music
then get them to rub their arm on the alpaca blanket, 10 minutes later their clothes are off and they're rolling all over the blanket, legs up in the air with a look of ecstasy on their face...
so damned HOT OMG!!!!!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:18:13 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Cameraguy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2019, 02:38:51 PM »
but on reflection being able to satisfy a women well could be a big bonus.

Instead of spending half your life writing insufferably loquacious posts, you might want to give that one a try before attempting anything in the FSU.

~CG

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2019, 03:22:36 PM »
Your point on oral sex is worth thinking about. At first it might seem a bit sleazy but on reflection being able to satisfy a women well could be a big bonus.

It is not that difficult to learn the basics of being a good lover, and putting yourself above 90% of the guys out there.

Bend your finger like a hook, and place it into your mouth.  Hook your bottom jaw into the gum.  Can you feel your fingernail?  Your gums are very tender.  If you can feel your fingernail, it is actually a little painful.  That means your fingernails are too long.  If it is painful on your gum, it will be even more painful when touching sensitive places on a lady.  Well manicured nails on a man are a sign of a good lover.

Remember that women have thinner skin than men, which requires a lighter touch.  Men usually touch women the way the man wants touched, and women touch men the way the woman wants touched.  A guy likes firm pressure when a lady touches him, but if we touch a lady that way, they feel like we are being rough and brutish.  Women touch gently - it tickles, instead of feeling pleasurable to a guy.
So when you touch a lady, and run your fingers over her body, imagine that there is a grain of sand between your fingertip and her skin, and you are gently trying to drag that grain of sand across her skin.  You will drive women wild.

Do they have LifeSavers candy/mints in the UK?  The little breath mints shaped like a donut?  Hold a LifeSavers vertically between your teeth.  If you move your lips and look into a mirror, you will see the O of the LifeSavers between your teeth.  Now, lick from the center hole of the LifeSavers outwards in all directions until the LifeSavers candy is gone.  This is a simple way to build tongue stamina.

You can also use the tip of your tongue to write the alphabet, or write sexy love messages to her one letter at a time.

When penetrating, count to 10.  9 shallow thrusts, and then one deep.  8 shallow, and then 2 deep.  Once you get all the way through the count, do the sequence in reverse.  She'll never catch on that you are counting, but by doing counting sequences it will help you last longer by keeping your mind focused on the counting.

Do these basic things and you will not need to have any worries about your ability to pleasure a woman physically, as you will be light years ahead of the competition.

Online krimster2

« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2019, 03:30:35 PM »
"Bend your finger like a hook, and place it into your mouth. "

oh for crying out loud!
are you KIDDING me?
what kinda book did you read that in, or was it "Cosmo"?
on second thought not even Cosmo would write something that dumb!
what a freakin "poser" you are, unbelievable!!!!
I can now see what your level of sexual experience is
and so can everyone else...

what the hell is it with you INCELS, I don't understand what's wrong with you
you obsess over sex, yet you're impotent...
I don't get it, did someone catch you jerking off when you were little and publicly humiliated you or what?
please share your trauma with the board and we will all beat tom toms together and heal our brother...

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 03:42:04 PM by krimster2 »

Offline The Natural

« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2019, 05:27:55 PM »
Trench, oral sex is not sleazy, it's vanilla. I can't remember any woman not wanting oral (except two) and all eastern European ones just loved it. If you want to love a woman, you gotta love ALL of her!

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2019, 07:02:01 PM »
Boethius the reason UK guys stay in un happy marriages is divorce hits men so financially hard in the UK .

Offline msmob

« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2019, 09:38:23 PM »
Boethius the reason UK guys stay in un happy marriages is divorce hits men so financially hard in the UK .

James 'at it' again with generalisations

Not my perspective..

I was scared to divorce my UK wife as she vowed if I left her, she'd make sure the kids hated me ...   I was so unhappy, I didn't give a ...about the financial implications

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2019, 04:19:13 AM »
Ummmmm.....Not  true.

The important principle to bear in mind is that it has to be fair.

Offline Gator

« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2019, 07:20:30 AM »

Financial considerations include 1) child support, 2) division of marital assets, and 3) alimony.  Which of these causes financial strain on the man?   

Seemingly one would feel responsible to pay an equitable share (based on custody) of expenses of the children he fathered. 

Are marital assets in the US divided 50-50?

Alimony is an issue, of course.  Is the length of marriage a factor in determining alimony eligibility?  What are the typical alimony awards?

Divorce from a long marriage is also expensive in the US. Why?  Because it is worth it. 

Offline ML

« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2019, 09:40:27 AM »

Are marital assets in the US divided 50-50?

Not in many cases.
Virtually all judges favor the female.
Reason . . . women would form mass protests if a judge did not favor women.
Men do not form mass protests to support other men.

Even where 'on paper' it appears that a 50-50 split is ordered; that is rarely the case when the type of assets are considered.

e.g.  The woman is given the family home, all the cash and marketable securities, and the man's retirement funds; none of which must be worked to provide spendable funds.
The man must acquire a new home and is given a business which must be operated to obtain cash and raw land which requires tremendous work and effort to turn into spendable funds.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GenMish

« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2019, 11:23:26 AM »
  I have just been through a divorce from a 23 yr marriage in the US

Marital Assets were split 50/50
Real Property was ordered sold, split proceeds, her request to keep the Main House was denied
No child support because they are over 18
I felt the Alimony award was almost fair, tilted against me, but not outrageous
Legal expenses were tilted against me, she spent quite a bit between filing and the settlement including a new car

There is an old saying, 'its cheaper to keep her' and I do have friends that separated and got back together when they realized the costs. Those might be the type James talks about. They aren't in unhappy marriages, but if they could get out and financially survive they would. I call those tolerable marriages, but certainly not happy

However once lawyers get involved, and legal fees of $400/hr, they make lofty promises. Hers was telling her some crazy stories about huge awards. Mine made some stories, but they went in one ear and out the other. A RE Attorney friend was pretty dead on, and I knew about what the settlement would eventually be. The divorce lawyers are in it together, they both don't want the couple to reconcile

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2019, 11:37:39 AM »
  I have just been through a divorce from a 23 yr marriage in the US

Marital Assets were split 50/50
Real Property was ordered sold, split proceeds, her request to keep the Main House was denied
No child support because they are over 18
I felt the Alimony award was almost fair, tilted against me, but not outrageous
Legal expenses were tilted against me, she spent quite a bit between filing and the settlement including a new car

There is an old saying, 'its cheaper to keep her' and I do have friends that separated and got back together when they realized the costs. Those might be the type James talks about. They aren't in unhappy marriages, but if they could get out and financially survive they would. I call those tolerable marriages, but certainly not happy...

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 11:54:03 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2019, 12:32:03 PM »
OMG!  This thought speaks volumes. 

Trench, I do hope you develop more experience with women.  If so you will learn
that while most women enjoy oral sex, in a relationship they want and prefer love
making (boinking), and so will you.

It's like the man who mastered 200 ways to satisfy a women but never had one.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2019, 12:44:16 PM »
Yep that's the annoying thing about women they are all unique individuals and what works with one doesn't work with another. 

Offline Cameraguy

« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2019, 02:04:06 PM »
It's like the man who mastered 200 ways to satisfy a women but never had one.

No worries. Once the devushkas catch a gander of that stylin' new jacket, he'll probably be mistaken for a New Russian and have to beat 'em off with a stick.

~CG

Offline JayH

« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »

No worries. Once the devushkas catch a gander of that stylin' new jacket, he'll probably be mistaken for a New Russian and have to beat 'em off with a stick.

~CG

Or some outraged FSUW will beat the sh..  out of him with that stick ! :)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Cameraguy

« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2019, 08:58:08 PM »
Yep, another case of having to learn things the hard way.

Experienced posters have seen a ton of Trenchcoats come and go over the years and even when the entire board whacks them upside the head with a clue bat, it rarely makes a bit of difference. :cluebat:

[edit] In other words, society and/or local women aren't the real problem. Self-awareness is crucial. If you're not a reasonably desirable guy with resources and a decent personality, you might find someone in a foreign country who'll marry you, but when she inevitably discovers the real you, you're just gonna end up resembling another segment of '90 Day Fiancé.' And that ain't pretty.

~CG

« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 03:07:11 AM by Cameraguy »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2236
Total: 2246

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM