It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Who really loves their Wife/ partner ?  (Read 6920 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Who really loves their Wife/ partner ?
« on: May 31, 2018, 11:28:43 PM »
I saw this posted and nearly chocked on my breakfast cereal..

"I think most men are like you Trench. You place a value on your woman. If she is high in value, you'd protect her with your life.

This same poster tells us that if his marriage ended - his wife leaving him - "another bus will come along" ..

He also says:

"If she was low in value, you'd hesitate and possibly do nothing at all if the risk was great to your life. Some men are tired of their wives and probably would be happy if somebody ran them over.....so they can easily start over."

I'm confused ...Which category does he fit ?

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Who really loves their Wife/ partner ?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 11:36:42 PM »
A psychopath?

The product of a very very strange mind  -- this "I think most men are like you Trench." can only be someone with serious delusions. :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 08:00:52 AM »
"I think most men are like you Trench. You place a value on your woman. If she is high in value, you'd protect her with your life.

This same poster tells us that if his marriage ended - his wife leaving him - "another bus will come along" ..

Everybody knows you got a hard on for certain posters. Mention their name instead instead of calling them "poster".

I don't think you'd protect your wife with your life since you couldn't answer a simple question. When your ex wife divorced you, you followed her around for a long time.

I would protect my wife with my life but if she wants to leave me, I'm not going to follow her around. Women are free to come and go in my life as they wish. I'm not desperate like you begging for a woman to reconsider or making them pay a price for leaving. There are plenty of women who'd be happy to be in my life. I've got better and more productive things to do than to follow a woman around who doesn't want to be with me.

The product of a very very strange mind  -- this "I think most men are like you Trench." can only be someone with serious delusions. :cluebat:

Like Moby, you avoided the question if you'd protect a future wife with your life.  At least Trench has the balls to answer and say he'd protect his wife with his life if he valued her and probably wouldn't protect her if he didn't value her.

Jay, many men are like you. When you're tested, you show weakness. You want American soldiers to risk their lives to liberate Ukraine because it's the right thing to do but you aren't willing to pick up a gun, risk your life and do what you ask others to do.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 08:24:46 AM »
in the scenario you outlined, of your wife being pursued by another guy...
I don't think doing violence in Russia is the best solution

why do you want to go from a low danger situation - maybe a "3" on a scale of 1-10
and escalate it to an incredibly dangerous situation - maybe a "9", that might get you or your family hurt
when you could just move

you know what made me sweat the most in Sevastopol?
no protection on my kid's school at all
anyone can walk right in at any time and do whatever...
remember those days in America like that

if someone studied me, and wanted to hurt me, they'd hurt my kids
you think I'd ever go up against an oligarch?
no, I was too busy trying to make myself useful to them
why the hell would they want MY wife anyway
do you have any idea how easy it is for them to get however many
of the most amazingly beautiful 20 yr old super vixens
who will do nothing but give them and their guests oral sex all night long?
one phone call...
I know...
been to their parties...
the idea that they'd become obsessive over some particular woman
let alone my 40+ wife
is laughable

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 08:47:27 AM »
I don't think doing violence in Russia is the best solution

I never suggested violence to protect the wife. For those who didn't read the other thread, here's the question. If your wife was sexually harassed by a Russian businessman and the situation is escalating and she's asked you, as her husband to talk to the guy in an attempt to de-escalate the situation, would you do it?

in the scenario you outlined, of your wife being pursued by another guy...

you think I'd ever go up against an oligarch?

In Deccie's situation, he was up against a rich Russian businessman, not an oligarch. I understand you would'n't go up against an oligarch because it's too dangerous but I suggested another scenario where a semi truck jumps the curb and is heading straight towards your wife walking down the sidewalk. Would you push her out of the way and take the hit?

I believe most guys are like Trench. If they greatly value their wife, they'd protect her with their lives. If they don't value her a lot, they'd let her die so they may live and of course find another wife.

Krimster, if your wife is gone, I'm sure finding another beautiful woman is easy for you, even if you're getting wrinkes on your face and some white hair on your head. The question is tougher for you to answer compared to a guy who can't catch a woman.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 09:03:08 AM »
I've been with the same Russian woman for almost 20 yr
that's how long it takes to train a Russian!
wouldn't want to have to start all over again with another one
I have less patience now
especially for the Driver's ED part

would not advise violent solutions to problems in Russia
unless your back is in the corner and there is no other choice
it's certainly a thing whose ultimate price tag under optimistic conditions
might exceed your ability to pay - and then?
and under pessimistic conditions
might cost you everything you hold dear

my pride and ego aren't worth even a 1 in a million chance of this
so wife quits her job
and if the guy still pursues contact
we leave Russia
and I get to sleep at night

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 09:53:08 AM »

Everybody knows you got a hard on for certain posters. Mention their name instead instead of calling them "poster".

Well, as I was trying to save you from total humiliation ...  We can now confirm the bizarre poster is YOU..

'Everyone' - if they are observant - will note I am not 'fussy' - if I see something I disagree with - I say so and why ... 

Here we have some more diversionary bollox from our BillyB..

I don't think you'd protect your wife with your life since you couldn't answer a simple question.

"I don't think", was sufficient ...  Those of us who live(d) in Russia gave our advice - based on loving our partners v.much.  The issue is you - as usual - gave conflicting 'advice' and now I'm just asking how you could love someone SO much and been so  'relaxed'and 'objective'  if they leave you ? [ Hint: I don't believe you ]

When your ex wife divorced you, you followed her around for a long time.

Hardly, I upped sticks and move to the opp. end of the country.  I REALLY had no wish to see her / hear from her - because it would hurt too much ...BillyB never does pay attention

I would protect my wife with my life but if she wants to leave me, I'm not going to follow her around. Women are free to come and go in my life as they wish. I'm not desperate like you begging for a woman to reconsider or making them pay a price for leaving. There are plenty of women who'd be happy to be in my life. I've got better and more productive things to do than to follow a woman around who doesn't want to be with me.

I'm quite happy to admit I loved my ex-wife so much - I would have taken a bullet for her...   I moved my biz and country for her ...  Your strong feelings and your ( "I can cope if dumped" ) just don't ring true to me 

Like Moby, you avoided the question if you'd protect a future wife with your life.  At least Trench has the balls to answer and say he'd protect his wife with his life if he valued her and probably wouldn't protect her if he didn't value her.

BillyB - it is now VERY clear that you don't read, well, as Moby avoided nothing and is even making a specific thread to examine BillyB's bizarre tendency to post like an 'alpha-male', caring hubby and "well, if it doesn't work out. another woman will be along" ... all  rolled into one ....   You answer on posts as if you need to please your audience - not thinking through that some of us remember what you posted before and find ourselves slapping our foreheads as you flip from one stance to another

Jay, many men are like you. When you're tested, you show weakness. You want American soldiers to risk their lives to liberate Ukraine because it's the right thing to do but you aren't willing to pick up a gun, risk your life and do what you ask others to do.

In the case of Ukraine - and Georgia -  America ( and the EU)  was perfectly happy to encourage these nations to try to flee the 'Moscow yolk' - but when the chips were down - used 'sanctions' to 'help' against troops ...

Do you EVER think before posting ?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 06:16:54 PM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 11:18:43 AM »
The issue is you - as usual - gave conflicting 'advice' and now I'm just asking how you could love someone SO much and been so  'relaxed'and 'objective'  if they leave you ? [ Hint: I don't believe you ]

If you truly love someone, you allow them to be free. Even if they leave, you don't get upset, hostile, cry or become a stalker.

See how easy it is to answer a question? Ask yourself why you feel threatened with the question I posed and started a thread to go on the attack. And you call me bizarre? Protect your wife with your life is a yes or no answer. Not complicated. Silence after the question is the other option.

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 06:29:15 PM »

If you truly love someone, you allow them to be free. Even if they leave, you don't get upset, hostile, cry or become a stalker.

No one is suggesting one becomes a 'stalker' - I am suggesting that you'll be upset, hurt and may be even cry, privately - if you TRULY loved someone the way you describe - enough to die for them.  Once again - I don't believe you.

See how easy it is to answer a question? Ask yourself why you feel threatened with the question I posed and started a thread to go on the attack. And you call me bizarre? Protect your wife with your life is a yes or no answer. Not complicated. Silence after the question is the other option.

Well, you certainly have me scratching my head, now..

1/ Deccie started a thread about his Wife and her reaction to a wealthy Russian 'bizinzman' stalking her

2/ You offered conflicting responses

3/ *I* started this thread - to question your responses - rather than spoil Deccies' thread

You certainly find it easy to post ... You just sem very confused as to your responses - bizarre.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 11:24:10 AM »
I am suggesting that you'll be upset, hurt and may be even cry, privately - if you TRULY loved someone the way you describe - enough to die for them.  Once again - I don't believe you.

I'd die for my kids but I'm not going to cry when they leave the nest to find their own way in life. If my wife feels her life is better somewhere else, I'm not going to cry. If you love someone, be happy for them even if they do something you don't want. If they are right making their decision, be happy they are right. If they are wrong making their decision, no sense crying when they make a bad decision.

Being selfish allows you to get upset, cry, and do illegal things after a spouse/GF/BF leaves. Don't force people to stay. Don't stalk. Be confident you will find another who'd want to be in your life.

3/ *I* started this thread - to question your responses - rather than spoil Deccies' thread

BS, you didn't even list me by name. You started this thread called "Who really loves their Wife/ partner ?" to give everybody the impression the love for your wife is better than others and try to get us to believe crying, begging, and making life difficult for the wife if she wanted to leave you so she doesn't leave are signs of true love.

I've asked the question to men on this forum if they'd protect their wife with their life over a week ago. You've gotten defensive and seemed insulted since I've asked the question. You've since then gone on the attack and continue to ignored the question. The  simple question shouldn't be getting men flustered but you are. You then create this thread and call me bizarre. What is bizarre is you confessing deep love for your ex wife and announce you'd take a bullet for her in this thread and continue to ignore the question that's designed for your current wife. Hope she doesn't read this thread.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 11:49:41 AM »
I've been with the same Russian woman for almost 20 yr
that's how long it takes to train a Russian!
wouldn't want to have to start all over again with another one
I have less patience now
especially for the Driver's ED part

would not advise violent solutions to problems in Russia
unless your back is in the corner and there is no other choice
it's certainly a thing whose ultimate price tag under optimistic conditions
might exceed your ability to pay - and then?
and under pessimistic conditions
might cost you everything you hold dear

my pride and ego aren't worth even a 1 in a million chance of this
so wife quits her job
and if the guy still pursues contact
we leave Russia
and I get to sleep at night

Exactly.
His wife has had  similar issues before ,big ones ,so ifs not just  a one time thing and specifically related to her job or what clients she is required to be involved with,it needs to be looked at..fir the families well being.

Billyb, protecting your family trumps being egotistical.

I'd certainly give my life for my wife.thats a silly question.

That does not mean that if she asked for help with a complex situation which has many better options, that I would do the very specific thing she might think was best at that moment in time.
It's not about my personal safety .
If I agreed and felt it best certainly I would do so.if I felt a better option for her safety and our children's safety existed ,I would take that path instead.

Your question was not simple, as you were putting your own view of things,and restricted all possibilities to only 2 choices.

A  reasonable person knows there are likely a lot more possibilities, and views all potential outcomes.No,he does not simply go off of his possibly emotional wifes take ,on the situation, she is too close to it to view it very objectively. (In many cases)

Again to answer your hypothetical question posed in a rather unrealistic way where your wife has already been completely trusted to have made the only best decision, and asks you to help and act on it exactly as she has chosen..,sure I'd do so.

The odds it's the best real world answer is debatable however,and you not being open to looking into them is not a sign of manlines.

My wife might not agree with every decision I make, I'm fine with that., if it is a serious situation that endangered her or our children's lives or our livelihood ,she would support and respect the choice I did make,whatever one it was.

I'm not a soldier responding to my wifes possibly emotionally charged  and poorly guided orders, are you ? Yes or no?

See how easily  you can pose a ridiculous scenario to pen in an answer?

This family ship has one captain.
99.999999% of the time it is a team and we discuss decisions together and plan accordingly to each others wishes.
 In serious dangerous situations it's on me
to be man enough to swallow my pride if it's the best choice for my family, or put my life on the line if its the best choice. They trust me 100% in that.
Silly hypotheticals don't mean much other than on the internet.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 12:03:56 PM by Jumper »

Online krimster2

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2018, 12:04:36 PM »
only insecure people
would post a hypothetical like that
there are so many other more likely ways
to lose a spouse
there are a 1,000 doors your wife could open to leave you

me thinks Billy watches too many Napoleon movies
and is struggling to find the story
to match his ending
where he beats up the bad guy

I "daydream" to sometimes
probably so do you
just not about THAT!!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 12:15:32 PM »
Again to answer your hypothetical question posed in a rather unrealistic way where your wife has already been completely trusted to have made the only best decision, and asks you to help and act on it exactly as she has chosen..,sure I'd do so.

The question was simple enough and you answered easily. Unrealistic? Every situation that someone is in where it threatens their life is unrealistic until it happens. Chances of my wife getting killed in any scenario is unrealistic but it has become reality for a few men. When given an opportunity to save their wive's lives, that is when they truly get tested.

I'm not a soldier responding to my wifes possibly emotionally charged  and poorly guided orders, are you ? Yes or no?

I don't listen to everything my wife says but not everything she says is poorly guided. For those here coming in late, the original question I posed didn't have anything to do with giving your life for your wife if she were in danger. Deccie's wife was experiencing sexual harassment from a customer who is a Russian businessman. Nothing his wife has done has worked to stop this harassment. She ignored him and was violent to him and the harassment continued. What I suggested was if the wife asked, would any many here deny his wife help? I don't always consider a woman asking for help emotional poorly guided orders. The fact is she's a victim and needs help since her actions alone isn't solving the problem. Denying the wife help is most likely a poorly guided decision.

But.....this question struck a nerve with some men here. They felt they could be killed by this Russian businessman and it affects their decision. So they upped the ante with death being involved and the risk to their life being great. They recommended leaving town and running away is a solution but not in Deccie's case. They can't leave so the question is designed for men to confront the problem like Deccie has to, not run away. I understand lots of people don't like confrontation but what seems like an unrealistical scenario is realistic for some people like Deccie. So I ask men to where Deccie's shoes and tell us what they'd do.

only insecure people
would post a hypothetical like that

Okay, so I'm insecure, so what's your answer? Semi truck headed towards your wife. Push her out of the way and take the hit or not?

Offline Jumper

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 10:52:31 PM »
Eh ,many Russian women can be described as very akin a semi truck rolling at you,and over you, if you're not careful, or earn their respect.
Lol.
It's probably why russian men drink!!!

See ? We can wrap all kinds of stereotypes up all  nice and tidy.
:)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2018, 02:19:58 PM »
Eh ,many Russian women can be described as very akin a semi truck rolling at you,and over you, if you're not careful, or earn their respect.

That is true and it's probably why some men hopes their woman disappear. I think Trench had the most realistic answer and the answer most men would have but men are afraid to come out to say they are human and not perfect. We place values on the people in our lives. They higher the value, the more we'll take care of them. The lower the value, the less we'll take care of them. There's a point where if the value is so low, we hope they get out of our lives.

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 06:23:21 AM »

The question was simple enough and you answered easily. Unrealistic? Every situation that someone is in where it threatens their life is unrealistic until it happens. Chances of my wife getting killed in any scenario is unrealistic but it has become reality for a few men. When given an opportunity to save their wive's lives, that is when they truly get tested.

So, BillyB is STILL posting like 'alpha-male', comparing N.America to a Russian city and telling us 'we don't have a clue' ?  ;)

Once again, Deccie described the situation and was offered varying 'advice' ...

But.....this question struck a nerve with some men here. They felt they could be killed by this Russian businessman and it affects their decision.

Ah, our BillyB STILL trying to suggest something no-one said / meant ...  rather than quashing the impression he isn't being entirely honest about his own true feelings - due to his conflicting assertions of 'undying love', followed by "I'm not bovvered if no longer wanted "

How to try to make this clearer ... IF one truly cares for ones loved one and kids ... one puts them out of harms way ... 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 07:38:01 AM »
How to try to make this clearer ... IF one truly cares for ones loved one and kids ... one puts them out of harms way ...

Really? If you want to see how ugly a person can get, break up with them. Some of the things you done when your ex broke up with you could be considered harassment and criminal. You call your behavior if someone broke up with you true love. I call it ugly. I repeat again, if someone broke up with me, I'd be happy for them and wish them well, not bring harm and harassment into their life.

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »
Really? If you want to see how ugly a person can get, break up with them.

Sighs, and BillyB goes off on another tangent ....

THIS thread is about the behaviour of those that love their partner - what they might do for them in difficult circumstances - not those that want to break up...

Some of the things you done when your ex broke up with you could be considered harassment and criminal.

I expect you meant some of the things I 'DID'...  which of course, as I already reminded you - was STUPID (on my part)  and in RESPONSE to  a silly thing the ex posted - which - as you ALSO know - the UK Police thought was 'rich' - when she suggested 'harassment' - given what she had written was untrue and what I wrote was TRUE... 

But, if you want to obfuscate  / post bollox - I'll 'play' and correct you.   I do this EVERY time you bring it up - but you still persist in suggesting something you already knew wasn't factual ..

This is typical BillyB when he has been busted for posting daft

Ooops, there's still more BillyB diversion..

You call your behavior if someone broke up with you true love. I call it ugly.

No.. I called it STUPID..  ( that's my behaviour - in case you are still confused )

I repeat again, if someone broke up with me, I'd be happy for them and wish them well, not bring harm and harassment into their life.

I don't believe you...  if you care about someone as much as you suggest - 'willing to die for them' ...   you wouldn't have suggested the route to 'solving' Deccie's problem, either

You see BillyB ..some of us have acted like Prats, admit it ...  and learn...   

It is EASY to spot insincere posters

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 11:56:44 AM »
Sighs, and BillyB goes off on another tangent ....

THIS thread is about the behaviour of those that love their partner - what they might do for them in difficult circumstances - not those that want to break up...

Your post #1 talks about feelings after the wife leaves.... and you blame me for going off tangent? :wallbash:

I expect you meant some of the things I 'DID'...  which of course, as I already reminded you - was STUPID (on my part)  and in RESPONSE to  a silly thing the ex posted - which - as you ALSO know - the UK Police thought was 'rich' - when she suggested 'harassment' - given what she had written was untrue and what I wrote was TRUE... 

You call it stupid behavior, I call it ugly behavior. When you get upset, you get ugly just like you do when you follow posters like Trench around. Every time he posts, you're on his ass posting right after and with insult. I hope your wife never leaves you for the benefit of her mental health.

It is EASY to spot insincere posters

If that means I'm the opposite of you, I'll wear the insincere label with pride.

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2018, 01:47:55 AM »
Your post #1 talks about feelings after the wife leaves.... and you blame me for going off tangent? :wallbash:

OK, I concede - my quoting you means you could you this as a diversionary tactic ... ;)..

I believe we BOTH know that this thread was to further examine your suggestion that some of us couldn't really love our partners - 'coz we were smart enough to understand about going into battles we can't win ....

Ah, I see you wish to continue to divert ...

You call it stupid behavior, I call it ugly behavior. When you get upset, you get ugly just like you do when you follow posters like Trench around. Every time he posts, you're on his ass posting right after and with insult. I hope your wife never leaves you for the benefit of her mental health.

BillyB, having to explain this demeans your already low level of intelligence I perceive ....   

I explained what I did was STUPID ... that's an admission of incorrectness .....  If you wish to add 'ugly' ...feel free .. The end result is that those directly involved 'sorted it out'   

I can't help thinking you wish to concentrate on my mistakes ( admitted )  rather than your suggestion that we can't love our partners - by not acting like Rambo  ( hint - your mistake )

If that means I'm the opposite of you, I'll wear the insincere label with pride.

I can confirm being the opposite of you is VERY much what I hoped to portray ....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1864
Total: 1875

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM