It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Should I be concerned about genetics in FSU dating?  (Read 8438 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Should I be concerned about genetics in FSU dating?
« on: February 15, 2018, 03:44:38 PM »
It's often said that FSW are generally on the whole prettier than women of other nations and for the most part I tend agree with this. However, like many countries some women will carry the bald gene or perhaps be a bit short. Now while I have no problem with either I know both baldness & short guys can be viewed very negatively by women so much so that it can be a real impediment to them being acceptable in the dating world to women. Now considering if I got with a girl with these genes the chances they may be passed on to any offspring is it something I should be genuinely concerned about?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Should I be concerned about genetics in FSU dating?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 04:22:52 PM »
Can't do anything about it.

Genes are controlled by too many factors. Including the environment (Epigenetics). Bad genes could remain off (hidden) for a long time.

You won't know whether that petite lady will outlive the other woman with larger breasts due to cancer caused by epigenetics.

Aside from genes,height depends on nutrition etc etc.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:26:06 PM by kynrazor »
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 04:27:15 PM »
Is this a serious question or just another troll?!!   Look at Putin.

Where you are in the game you need to worry about if a woman will say yes to going out for coffee with you. 

Forget about offspring man.  At your rate you'll still be single in 10 years.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 04:43:34 PM »
How you come up with these questions I have no idea...You are most concerned with how your children will look rather than their health or well being?  SMH

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 05:13:50 PM »
Is this a serious question or just another troll?!!   Look at Putin.

Where you are in the game you need to worry about if a woman will say yes to going out for coffee with you. 

Forget about offspring man.  At your rate you'll still be single in 10 years.

I'm not talking about guys in the FSU, I'm talking about as children become adults in the west. Here a bald guy is often passed over by a LOT OF WOMEN. In the FSU I get the impression the same negativity is attached to baldness and women do in the west, though perhaps the guy being a good provider being of more importance.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 05:24:40 PM »
Can't do anything about it.

Genes are controlled by too many factors. Including the environment (Epigenetics). Bad genes could remain off (hidden) for a long time.

You won't know whether that petite lady will outlive the other woman with larger breasts due to cancer caused by epigenetics.

Aside from genes,height depends on nutrition etc etc.

Sure some genes can/may change a little over time or resurface but in general a lot seem to be inherited from either parent often the same or very similar. If we look at Prince William he is bald, even a lot more balder than his father (presumably) and at a much younger age. My thoughts are if the baldness gene is in one of the parents then the odds are quite high. End of the day it would not affect how I feel about the child but the way I see it I would be concerned if there were something that may hinder the child greatly in life from enjoying/getting on in life.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 05:41:43 PM »

Trench, if you can catch a woman with superior genes, go for it. If you can't, always remember beggars can't be choosers. Take whatever you can get.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 06:03:52 PM »

Trench, if you can catch a woman with superior genes, go for it. If you can't, always remember beggars can't be choosers. Take whatever you can get.

True, I would be concerned that I would be putting my own happiness above that of potential offspring but so long as it didn't look like the kid would get all sorts of problematic stuff to deal with it may be a case of throwing caution to the wind as after all I would never be in a position of controlling all of it. Some people get on very well regardless of impediments such as baldness; Norman Foster for instance has done very well for himself and seems to have lived a full life.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 06:09:10 PM »
The women who look for a man who is a good provider are not typically great wife material.

Lots of women date bald men. And short men. It’s about attitude.

You can’t control your offspring’s genetics and focusing on such superficialities is the definition of stupidity.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 06:19:50 PM »
You should probably be more worried about the cancer or Alzheimers gene or risk of heart attack than the baldness gene.

You're worried about your child's potential ability to attract a partner before you even have kids?  What if your child is a daughter, then what.. you gonna be worried if she's pretty enough?

Geez it's like deciding on how to spend a million bucks when you don't even have a job.

Offline JayH

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 06:34:16 PM »

is the definition of stupidity.

That was established beyond any doubt some time ago! :sad: :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline alex330

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 06:46:10 PM »
Personally I would have her tested. Just swab her mouth when she is sleeping. That's what I did to my wife.

I was worried she was a fake Slav. I made sure she was legit.

Baldness sucks for sure. But imagine if your son had a small penis? How would that impact his life as a man? With women and self esteem?

What I suggest is you ask to see her fathers penis to make sure he is ok. A bit gay, but only way to avoid that.

Offline ML

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 07:40:12 PM »
My father was about 6 feet 2 inches tall, his father was 6 feet 4 inches.  My mother was 5 feet 2 inches tall, same as her mother and her father was around 5 feet 6 inches.

They produced 6 children, 4 boys and 2 girls.  My mother later admitted she worried that one of we boys would be about same height as her father.

But, as it turned out, 4 of us are 6 feet tall, and 2 are 6 feet 4 inches.  Girls are around 5 feet 4 inches.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Should I be concerned about genetics in FSU dating?
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 08:01:52 PM »

Personally, I would worry more that they might make you eat
holodetz or salo!

I've had to eat both at various times.

Next thread title: Should I worry about Chernobyl 

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:14:02 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 08:19:13 PM »
You should probably be more worried about the cancer or Alzheimers gene or risk of heart attack than the baldness gene.

You're worried about your child's potential ability to attract a partner before you even have kids?  What if your child is a daughter, then what.. you gonna be worried if she's pretty enough?

Geez it's like deciding on how to spend a million bucks when you don't even have a job.

Yes, pretty girls usually get a good deal in life in the west, they can really enjoy life. I mean have you ever seen a fat ugly weather girl or news presenter, I can say for cert in UK I never had and yet we are supposed to live in this great era of equality, lol, yeah right. Hot chicks get on and often get what they want, they get advancement by looking hot. Others, ugly and/or fat girls and even guys who are good at what they do get sidelined in the world of work - they will face far stiffer odds on getting something decent to a hot girl. Have you ever seem a popstar bird who was fat and ugly hit it big because of her voice, doesn't happen. So, how do you think your offspring will fair if you take this into consideration and choose a hot and/or slim bird over a fat/ugly one? Where are they likely to have a tough life and struggle or instead sail through life through something superficial as looks.

Diseases are of course a concern but all of us are going to succumb to something at some point, none of us will live forever nor perhaps is it a good idea if it were possible. I think such thoughts would be going to far into it all, if its a case of a woman keep churning out kids with a terminal early in life disease then its not a good idea for her to even attempt to have kids I feel on the off chance one may not carry the defective gene. What I am talking about here is having kids who will stand a decent chance at getting on in life without being classed as the underclass in society. 

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 08:24:04 PM »
Yet another dumb post. Male anchors are chosen on physical appeal as well.

There are plenty of female CEOs who are not “pretty”.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 10:38:08 PM »
Yes, pretty girls usually get a good deal in life in the west, they can really enjoy life.

Well then you gotta ask yourself how good looking you are cause you supply half the genetics for a child!  Even if you marry a supermodel it might not be enough to compensate...

Offline kynrazor

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 10:44:42 PM »

Diseases are of course a concern but all of us are going to succumb to something at some point, none of us will live forever nor perhaps is it a good idea if it were possible. I think such thoughts would be going to far into it all, if its a case of a woman keep churning out kids with a terminal early in life disease then its not a good idea for her to even attempt to have kids I feel on the off chance one may not carry the defective gene. What I am talking about here is having kids who will stand a decent chance at getting on in life without being classed as the underclass in society.

So long as the kid has no disabilities, then they have every chance to succeed.

In today's world, appearances really play a small role. The development of brain and body and spirit matters much more. Unsatisfied with your six pack, plastic surgery. Unsatisfied with your skin, plastic surgery. Unsatisfied with your fitness, exercise. Unsatisfied with your education? Study. Unsatisfied with your mind? Meditate.

"You are dealt a pack of cards at birth. Play it well"

Another saying:"If you're born poor, you can't blame yourself but if you die poor, you have only yourself to blame"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:52:14 PM by kynrazor »
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline kynrazor

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 11:06:44 PM »
Well then you gotta ask yourself how good looking you are cause you supply half the genetics for a child!  Even if you marry a supermodel it might not be enough to compensate...

Actually, if Trench was in the Philippines, Malaysia or Indonesia, many a woman would be tripping over herself in order to get Trench's superior "white man seed". Not trying to sound racist but this is the apparent perception.

Bald? Fat? Not even a problem at all.

In Southeast Asia, White = Privilege. Post-colonial effects still very much present.
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline jone

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2018, 12:26:23 AM »
Personally I would have her tested. Just swab her mouth when she is sleeping. That's what I did to my wife.

I was worried she was a fake Slav. I made sure she was legit.

Baldness sucks for sure. But imagine if your son had a small penis? How would that impact his life as a man? With women and self esteem?

What I suggest is you ask to see her fathers penis to make sure he is ok. A bit gay, but only way to avoid that.

Yeah, I heard of a guy that had a penis that had "Little Joe" tattooed on it.  But when aroused it said:  "Eat at Little Joe's, best darn food in the neighborhood."  Sometimes you just don't know what you're looking at.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2018, 01:29:11 AM »
Actually, if Trench was in the Philippines, Malaysia or Indonesia, many a woman would be tripping over herself in order to get Trench's superior "white man seed". Not trying to sound racist but this is the apparent perception.

In Southeast Asia, White = Privilege. Post-colonial effects still very much present.

Kyn

If you have any sisters / cousins they are safe..our Trench doesn't like 'Chinese' looking people ;)

Offline Blighty

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 01:48:13 AM »
Is this a serious question or just another troll?!! 

Some UK people make very negative comments about Slavic women. It was suggested to me that I was dating a scammer, she was after half my wealth, she was using me for entry to the UK, etc. These are the sorts of negatives that Trenchcoat posts. I think that he asks such questions because of a person's comment.

Last night someone decided to wind him up over FSUW genetics, and he took the bait (again)! The answer is for him to pay for a woman's DNA Health Report from www.23andme.com !

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2018, 06:20:54 AM »

For guy's looks matter but not nearly as much as for girls. For guys personality weighs in a lot heavier - also down to genetics. If a guy knows how to talk and is extrovert like hot looking women he will usually have an easy time getting on in life, most will love him, girls will chase him and he will be treated well and progress well in career even if he is not as intelligent as others he will be given a large amount of leeway because some people will be in awe of him.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 06:43:46 AM »
Kyn

If you have any sisters / cousins they are safe..our Trench doesn't like 'Chinese' looking people ;)

I actually like Chinese people and get on with them. I find them civilised and intelligent and we'll mannered. Some other races can irritate me a little, those where the generalisations are that they are overly loud mouthed or full of themselves. However, the downside to a lot of Chinese tends to be that they are overly studious introvert types and can seem to lack awareness of their surroundings. These issues are rarely looked well in the west. I've always tended to get the impression a lot of the time in a mixed White to Chinese coupling the children often tend to look more Chinese. Similarly in a White to Black coupling the Children tend to look more Black. Phillopine women though I think are more fairer tone than Chinese people so the difference may hardly be noticeably so this would not be a bad option for those that did not want their children to stand out markedly from most other White English children. Might sound a bit over zealous but people do still read a lot into a person from what they look like I think. A Chinese looking person will often be seen as a foreigner even if they were born in this country.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 07:24:45 AM »
  Now considering if I got with a girl ..genes... may be passed on to any offspring is it something I should be genuinely concerned about?

By now we're all concerned. Let's hope it doesn't happen :rolleyes:
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2377
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2357
Total: 2368

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM