It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Should I be concerned about genetics in FSU dating?  (Read 8434 times)

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Should I be concerned about genetics in FSU dating?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2018, 09:40:54 AM »
Yeah, I heard of a guy that had a penis that had "Little Joe" tattooed on it.  But when aroused it said:  "Eat at Little Joe's, best darn food in the neighborhood."  Sometimes you just don't know what you're looking at.

Damn, need to keep that guy away from my wife....

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2018, 01:06:34 PM »
I heard it was 'Little',   then Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline alex330

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2018, 01:27:40 PM »
I heard it was 'Little',   then Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America.

Monica Lewinsky has stated otherwise  :)

Offline ML

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2018, 09:03:20 AM »

Monica Lewinsky has stated otherwise  :)

I never heard her comments.

Less than or more than a mouthful?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2018, 10:41:49 AM »
I actually like Chinese people and get on with them. I find them civilised and intelligent and we'll mannered.

I stand by what I said, re your preferences  (looks-wise)  - as unlike you - I CAN remember what you've posted, previously ..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2018, 03:09:24 PM »
I stand by what I said, re your preferences  (looks-wise)  - as unlike you - I CAN remember what you've posted, previously ..

I'm pretty sure I never said anything that I was against Chinese looks wise. I might have said I tended not to be into Chinese women myself much looks wise but that is a personal preference. I don't find them at all ugly and wouldn't be turned off by them but I tend not to be turned on a lot by many of them either.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2018, 03:11:50 PM »
So. . . you’re paraphrasing what moby posted.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2018, 04:58:11 PM »
So. . . you’re paraphrasing what moby posted.

Surely, Trench is simply concurring that I can remember what he posts better than he can  :ROFL:

To be fair, SC is sl.Asiatic  looking - so I was more alert to his previously stating his 'preferences' ..believing it might be a 'dig' at me...  Like I'd care.. 

Bearing in mind his observations and conclusions re my daughters 'weight' - their being size 6 and 8 UK (  US 2,4) respectively..  I'd long since discounted his ability to observe/ absorb a fact when presented - even with photographic evidence ))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2018, 10:06:29 AM »
Surely, Trench is simply concurring that I can remember what he posts better than he can  :ROFL:

To be fair, SC is sl.Asiatic  looking - so I was more alert to his previously stating his 'preferences' ..believing it might be a 'dig' at me...  Like I'd care.. 

Bearing in mind his observations and conclusions re my daughters 'weight' - their being size 6 and 8 UK (  US 2,4) respectively..  I'd long since discounted his ability to observe/ absorb a fact when presented - even with photographic evidence ))

Mobe, I have no idea as to the comments you are referring to about the Chinese. No I don't recall making any particularly negative comments about the Chinese. Like I say I find I get on with them well enough. I had no ideal SC was at all of part Asian decent so ant comment made was not directed at you/her.

You were the one that described your daughters as 'big girls' Which to many these days means fat rather than grown up. I do not recall ever seeing a photo of them so that was all I had to go on. Many girls in the UK these days seem to want to get fat as quick as they can so it's a perfectly sound judgement to reach.

I think you are probably taking a different interpretation from my previous posts that what was meant.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Should I be concerned about genetics in FSU dating?
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2018, 12:31:10 PM »
'big girls'

It also means grown up or growing up. We call Mini me a big boy when he does
something by himself for the first couple times. He's 3 years old, tall and skinny.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2018, 02:25:11 PM »
Maybe the thread title should be changed to "Should I be concerned that I can't even get a date in the FSU."

Trench do you not realize how unattractive you sound in all your posts.   If you write to girls the way you write here I don't know if any of them would even be interested in talking to you let alone seeing you.

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2018, 03:16:14 PM »
It also means grown up or growing up. We call Mini me a big boy when he does
something by himself for the first couple times. He's 3 years old, tall and skinny.

Thanks, Beel

You got it ....   Big - as in mature ... shows how well Trench reads threads  and  how he can't even remember what he has written...

I had no ideal SC was at all of part Asian decent so ant comment made was not directed at you/her.

I have mentioned it a few times...   When we are in Thailand - guys who've had one too many often say, "Sawasdee Ka" ...thinking she might be Thai ?!

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2018, 04:43:39 PM »
Well I have to compliment you on being concerned about genetics and how that might impact the future of any children you two might have.  That can be an important thing and most guys are only concerned about how cute a girls face is and how big her boobs are.  My compliments for being such a careful person.

My limited experience with RW makes me feel that as an average they are taller than American women.  I did exchange a few letters with one RW who was 6'6" and dated one who said she was 6"2" but seemed taller.  I wish I still had their contact info so I could send it to you.  The odds were there was no way you could have short children with them.  I do think genetics are pretty unpredictable. My MIL is probably about 4'11 and my wife is 5'6".  I really have had no problem with baldness and have even held most of the natural color for decades longer than most do yet my son started balding at an early age.  I can't think of any way to put him back where he came from and get him replaced by another woman with better genetics so i guess I am stuck with him.  He does however seem to have done better with women than many guys including myself.  That leaves me a little unsure of how important loosing some hair is.

The only time I can recall even giving a seconds thought to genetics was when meeting some women from Belarus after reading some horror stories about Chernobyl and realizing they were down wind.  I basically decided not to worry about it.  As I recall I made some comment on here ages ago something to the effect that having kids that glow in the dark might make them easier to find and someone getting offended so I won't say anything about it this time.

I do recall a former girlfriend from long ago who corresponded with a short guy who had little problem getting women.  Perhaps it was the naked photo of something dragging on the ground that did it.  I guess the size of some things would even seem longer on a short guy so that may not be such a curse. 

Well,I wish you luck.  As for me I had to go through so many thousands of girls to find one who would put up with me so I never had the flexibility to get too concerned with genetics.

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2018, 05:14:42 PM »
. . .  is it something I should be genuinely concerned about?

Yes, everyone should be genuinely concerned if you attempt to pollute the gene pool. Please do not reproduce. Than again I sort of doubt you even know how to plug in, so troll away . . .
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 07:10:13 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2018, 07:50:48 PM »
While you're checking the genes, maybe also check the teeth and other medical history.  Wife's dental bills would have been over $20k if she didn't have a good dentist in Ukraine (about 10% of the cost).   Dentist here was very impressed with the work.   Her mom died from RCC cancer.  Wife just had a kidney removed also (RCC).

Offline ML

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2018, 11:06:01 AM »
While you're checking the genes, maybe also check the teeth and other medical history.  Wife's dental bills would have been over $20k if she didn't have a good dentist in Ukraine (about 10% of the cost).   Dentist here was very impressed with the work. 

Good advice.

I know it sounds terrible to check teeth, like for horses . . . but many FSU folks have terrible teeth or will have such . . . and the costs to fix can nearly bankrupt many WM.

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2018, 11:14:25 AM »
Good advice.

I know it sounds terrible to check teeth, like for horses . . . but many FSU folks have terrible teeth or will have such . . . and the costs to fix can nearly bankrupt many WM.

Hmm, assessing future spouse as worthwhile investments  :ROFL:

Who doesn't do it at some subconscious level? :rolleyes:
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline msmob

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2018, 12:56:28 PM »
Good advice.

?? 'Many' - I must keep subconsciously choosing the ones with great teeth .. I rather feel the days of Tom Clancy novels suggesting a Soviet spy was 'undone' by the give-away poor dentistry are LONG gone.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM