Forum > Starting Out

Severodonetsk??

(1/30) > >>

DCcowboy:
Not sure where to post this....... But how bad is the war fighting in Severodonetsk? I am heeding the advice of the members on here and wrapping things up with my Russian Lady Friend. But I might have found a new Ukrainian Lady. BTW completely free, she even stated she wanted to keep it by email, because she does not like others reading what she writes.

krimster2:
dewd, this is inside the territory of Novo Russia, an active war zone
don't think you want to be anywhere near this area...
also any woman from this area, turn your scam detector all the way to maximum!!!!

A Russian problem in your neighborhood?
who ya gonna call?
Russ Busters!
"I ain't afraid o' no Russian"!!!!

LAman:

--- Quote from: krimster2 on February 21, 2019, 09:01:30 PM ---dewd, this is inside the territory of Novo Russia, an active war zone
don't think you want to be anywhere near this area...
also any woman from this area, turn your scam detector all the way to maximum!!!!

A Russian problem in your neighborhood?
who ya gonna call?
Russ Busters!
"I ain't afraid o' no Russian"!!!!

--- End quote ---

Inside territory???? Is your mouth working faster than your brain???

Closeby , yes.
May I ask where you are getting your info?

LAman:

--- Quote from: DCcowboy on February 21, 2019, 08:01:30 PM ---Not sure where to post this....... But how bad is the war fighting in Severodonetsk? I am heeding the advice of the members on here and wrapping things up with my Russian Lady Friend. But I might have found a new Ukrainian Lady. BTW completely free, she even stated she wanted to keep it by email, because she does not like others reading what she writes.

--- End quote ---

E-mail means it ain't going anywhere. That is natural way used by girls near/in war zone area. My guess is this girl doesn't speak English well. We'll see.

DCcowboy:

--- Quote from: LAman on February 22, 2019, 12:58:07 AM ---
E-mail means it ain't going anywhere. That is natural way used by girls near/in war zone area. My guess is this girl doesn't speak English well. We'll see.

--- End quote ---
speaks English fairly well, at least written, and sent a little video introduction of her self.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version