It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Sumy Detective and Overly paranoid  (Read 8416 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Sumy Detective and Overly paranoid
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2019, 06:59:27 AM »
Most of them are on the make in some way, or another.  The better half is from the culture and always says that.

OP, the fact the woman didn't want to hug you tells me she is not attracted to you.  Time to move on and find someone who wants to be with you.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2019, 07:36:53 AM »
Most of them are on the make in some way, or another.  The better half is from the culture and always says that.

OP, the fact the woman didn't want to hug you tells me she is not attracted to you.  Time to move on and find someone who wants to be with you.

Not MY experience of guys who asked my ex-wife /  present partner to help them ..   I'll have to disagree with your better half - having more recent experience

I can assure you there is a heavy cost attached - emotionally and even financially ;)

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Sumy Detective and Overly paranoid
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2019, 08:08:19 AM »
I met her through a matchmaker. I have met her in person. I have been to her place and her place of work. No sex, not because of her. Did try to hug her, but pushed me away. I am somebdy who is so willing to believe a lie, just not to feel alone

Congratulations, you got on a plane, met a girl in a far away land and
managed to survive without getting your organs harvested. 90% of men
never get on a plane. Most fail after their first trip and never try again.
It didn't work out with this girl, but you've gained valuable experience.

It didn't work out on my first trip either. There is a ton of information on
this forum that can help you. Starting over sucks @ss but what's the
alternative? I'm assuming you aren't going to give up on girls and join
the gay pride parade. I found my wife because I was too stubborn or
too dumb to quit.

Udachi!

Bill

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2019, 08:29:31 AM »
Not MY experience of guys who asked my ex-wife /  present partner to help them ..   I'll have to disagree with your better half - having more recent experience

His most recent experience is this year - he goes back to visit family annually.  Last year, I went as well. 

I think foreigners are never truly exposed to these "truths" the way someone from there is.  In fact, I know a UW who emigrated to Canada, and hides the fact she lives in Canada when there, because she is subject to the same rip off attempts if people realize she's not local.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2019, 08:39:36 AM »
You probably didn't get it (a poster already wrote it here) but it is possible that your matchmaker is just earning some money by introducing a friend and they share the money after.

You don't know the culture but in FSU that is a current practice to make foreigners a fool.

This option you have to consider.

But members of RWD will be able to give you a sharp answer only if you bring a high level of details about this matchmaker.

Depends on you and what you really want to know.

This post is exactly the one I posted that was deleted.

I agree with this post 100%. Do not trust matchmakers, especially the unlicensed one who promises matches in the shadows. If you received a message from someone on this board already, et us know who it is and we'll be happy to tell you their integrity very easily.

Iamthere, your post/s makes you the perfect victim. You already painted a bullseye on your back. Be very careful.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2019, 08:50:08 AM »
This post is exactly the one I posted that was deleted.

If it has this.. hardly suprising - given the 'inuendo' you can't help yourself from dropping everywhere ..

If you received a message from someone on this board already, et us know who it is and we'll be happy to tell you their integrity very easily.

Like you are any kind of 'judge' ..

Match-making is now longer on SC's 'nice things to do for a friend', list.. even if no financial gain was intended ..

« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 08:52:49 AM by msmob »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2019, 09:03:36 AM »
If it has this.. hardly suprising - given the 'inuendo' you can't help yourself from dropping everywhere ..

Like you are any kind of 'judge' ..

Match-making is now longer on SC's 'nice things to do for a friend', list.. even if no financial gain was intended ..

Hhhmmm...in most circle, this would be classified as 'consciousness of guilt'.

But going back to the topic...

Iamthere - be very CAREFUl on who you receive messages from promising you a 'match' from a friend of a friend, etc...if you need help trying to determine the authenticity of the person's intent, do let us know who it is. The board will be happy to help and let you know.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2019, 09:29:32 AM »

Hhhmmm...in most circle, this would be classified as 'consciousness of guilt'.

Only by those with warped minds ..

amthere - be very CAREFUl on who you receive messages from promising you a 'match' from a friend of a friend, etc...if you need help trying to determine the authenticity of the person's intent, do let us know who it is. The board will be happy to help and let you know.

Still not learning from you recent folly ..

This is one case where the dog-house is appropriate - while you persist in posting bollox ..

Rest assured .. my beloved will not be trying to match-make ever again .. and it's got NOTHING to do with you or your inuendo .. more the accusations from the 'aggrieved' male party when it goes south..blaming all and sundry .. and even denying any blame was attached..

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2019, 10:28:16 AM »

His most recent experience is this year - he goes back to visit family annually.  Last year, I went as well. 

I think foreigners are never truly exposed to these "truths" the way someone from there is.  In fact, I know a UW who emigrated to Canada, and hides the fact she lives in Canada when there, because she is subject to the same rip off attempts if people realize she's not local.

It sounds like the corruption isn't getting any better there. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2019, 11:22:19 AM »

There is an agency/matchmaker in Canada (yes they do both) who advertizes to setup a profile on the site which from the frist word tells all about the real financial surface that a guy belongs.
I adertize men to NEVER do such a thing, you can say something like " i have enough  to raise a family, that's largely enough."
Like Bo said, and especially in North America, many men don't have a clue of how this can kick their asses back.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2019, 01:26:31 PM »
. . . especially in North America, many men don't have a clue of how this can kick their asses back.

Hey . . . why pick on we naive men here in North America !!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2019, 03:10:47 PM »
Hi ML There is a cultural trait that i found : people here in Europe are more likely to hide their wages while in North America they have no reserve to tell you the truth, am i wrong?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Steamer

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2019, 07:10:51 PM »
Hi ML There is a cultural trait that i found : people here in Europe are more likely to hide their wages while in North America they have no reserve to tell you the truth, am i wrong?

Yes I believe you're wrong. People in the US look down (way down) on people that brag about how much they make because they are trying to raise themselves up while putting others down. Not cool.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline ML

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2019, 08:11:29 PM »

In USA, people do not readily disclose their wages, even to close friends.

In FSU, people readity disclose their wages.

I cannot speak to anything about western Europe.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2019, 03:04:32 AM »
In USA, people do not readily disclose their wages, even to close friends.

In FSU, people readity disclose their wages.

I cannot speak to anything about western Europe.
So finally we have the same behavior in my country than in USA.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2250
Total: 2260

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:06:00 AM