It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: STEP2LOVE Anyone?  (Read 3394 times)

Offline iloveukrayinkas

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
STEP2LOVE Anyone?
« on: November 28, 2020, 10:23:02 AM »
Hello guys!
Has anyone seen the TLC series 90 DAY FIANCE??
Well , I was really compelled by David Murphey's story on his quest to
find a girl name Svetlana in Ukraine. In the series this guy goes to Ukraine
several times to try to find her and is not able to so the story absorbs you so
much because you get the impression that LANA is a catfish and David is just  :deadhorse:
but he finally finds her , goes out with her a couple of times and finally proposes
before leaving at the airport.
Why am I talking about his TV show you may be asking? Well I'm friends with David Murphey
so I asked him if he used LADA DATE as I saw he was using a a very similar chat screen in
the show. Surprisingly, he is recorded using a different chatsite earlier, I think it is because he found
the new site to be cheaper than the original site where he found her first.

The one similar to ladadate is called step2love.com and the chats seem to be cheaper than most
other pay for play sites and they also throw out Sales for holidays and seems like an interesting platform.
David says that this is where he avoids being scammed and that it is most useful to use the chat
features as he almost never writes letters as he thinks it's a waste fo time and by using the chats with
live video , he's been able to date dozens of these women.

I see the sitejabber reviews and they are quite different from what I saw from ladadate giving it good recommendations.
There is also a site administrator or representative with a NAME and PICTURE!!! Which ladadate doesn't have!
Still I see some of the red flags you see in other similar sites, like inbox flooding, constant chat requests and
women writing to empty profiles. It's funny because I opened a profile in loveme.com too with my picture on it
and chose not to receive "intro letters" and guess how many messages I received in a matter of months?
Did you guess it?
Well, it was 0!!!
And on this one, its not just Ukraine, but Russia, Costa Rica, Colombia and who knows how many
other countries as it is one of the behemoth agencies!
In some place I read that it's matchmakers working at the agencies sending the intro letters
but I also saw a documentary where a bride went physically to the agency to look for her
foreign husband where she borrows a computer,  so I guess you can see pretty much everything
in this industry.
Anyway, Anyone has used this site in particular?  :popcorn:
Life won't get easier. You just have to get stronger.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
Re: STEP2LOVE Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 10:43:19 AM »

It looks like a pay to play site that you should avoid. The women in the success stories don't look anywhere as hot as some of those women on the front page who probably don't know their photos are being used. I read a few profiles and they seem like they were written by the staff who work there. Fake. In the profile below, the woman is 51 yo, and she lists 'maximum sex' as one of her life priorities.

http://www.step2love.com/profile/Single-Charming-Bride-Nataliya-Kharkov-362161/#
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 11:36:04 AM »

In the profile below, the woman is 51 yo, and she lists 'maximum sex' as one of her life priorities.

I think I only saw one gal who met my screening criteria regarding several variables who also listed 'maximum sex' as one of her goals.

I was a bit skeptical if she really meant to check that particular box, but as it turned out when we met
 . . . it was true.

The sex was good, but we didn't mesh in some other ways.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 03:53:59 PM »
BillyB, do you think women over 50 don't like sex ?  :rolleyes:

There are lots of photos on this site that are clearing photoshopped and I recognise ladies in their fifties with profile photos that are 10 or more years old

It is foolish to use a pay per correspondence site.. end of

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 09:52:37 AM »
I think I only saw one gal who met my screening criteria regarding several variables who also listed 'maximum sex' as one of her goals.

I was a bit skeptical if she really meant to check that particular box, but as it turned out when we met
 . . . it was true.

The sex was good, but we didn't mesh in some other ways.

Yes ofc! I was a little bit skeptical of some things about russian/slavic women but turns out it is
true. I don't remember who told me this, Ildavo I think, who says if you are to choose from Colombian
or Ukrainian/Russian women  in regards to sex drive or sexual active lifestyle, you should just
flip a coin!!! :devil: :devil:
This can be a huge red flag when choosing a woman as, if you don't satisfy her in the sexual
realm then she is likely to cheat on you or leave you for someone else.

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 09:53:55 AM »

It looks like a pay to play site that you should avoid. The women in the success stories don't look anywhere as hot as some of those women on the front page who probably don't know their photos are being used. I read a few profiles and they seem like they were written by the staff who work there. Fake. In the profile below, the woman is 51 yo, and she lists 'maximum sex' as one of her life priorities.

http://www.step2love.com/profile/Single-Charming-Bride-Nataliya-Kharkov-362161/#

It is one of myyyyy life priorities ;)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 09:58:40 AM »

I was a bit skeptical if she really meant to check that particular box,

I wrote to plenty of women who 'checked the box' sex is one of their likes. It's one of my likes. There was no box to check for that woman in the profile I linked. It was voluntarily written 'maixmum sex' in the life priorities column. She got a huge tattoo on her arm and huge tits. Probably an ex stripper who aged out of a job and now looking for someone to take care of her or someone getting paid by the agency in exchange for letting them use her photos.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 01:56:52 PM »

I wrote to plenty of women who 'checked the box' sex is one of their likes. It's one of my likes. There was no box to check for that woman in the profile I linked. It was voluntarily written 'maixmum sex' in the life priorities column. She got a huge tattoo on her arm and huge tits. Probably an ex stripper who aged out of a job and now looking for someone to take care of her or someone getting paid by the agency in exchange for letting them use her photos.

hahah so right! Some of the girls don't show the LIFE PRIORITIES segment, because they didn't choose one!
So yes, they have to select it. When I saw this website for the first time, to tell you the truth,
it blew me away as I had never seen
that in other dating / marriage sites ever before! But these one is breaking the mold by being that blatant!
I hadn't seen you added the link to the tattoo lady. In the profession it says doctor, but who knows what kind of doctor!
:))
Anyway, in regards to ukrainian brides you see all sorts of women from ALL walks of life let me tell you that!
And for us men, it's also a great opportunity to find exactly what we are looking for in Ukraine!

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 01:58:22 PM »

There are lots of photos on this site that are clearing ly photoshopped

I really must not post without glasses on

Offline BillyB

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2020, 02:44:13 PM »
I hadn't seen you added the link to the tattoo lady. In the profession it says doctor, but who knows what kind of doctor!

Maybe she's a doctor that helps men get some relief. Click on one of her photos to see the tattoo.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541375
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1400
Most Online Ever: 12701