It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSUW on multiple different Sites - Scammer?  (Read 10155 times)

Offline DCCowboy71

FSUW on multiple different Sites - Scammer?
« on: December 17, 2020, 12:12:35 PM »
If I am interested in a women I usually google her name and what ever information I have about her. I have come across whom ever I was searching for using multiple different "russian bride" sites, only using that term very generically. I would list the sites but it varies from Lady to Lady. What do think the likely hood that they are scammers? Or are they just trying to broaden their chances or base in finding a Man? I am leaning towards the later because there really is not any coalition between Lady and websites, ie the same Ladies being on the same web sites.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 02:32:49 PM by DCCowboy71 »

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: FSUW on multiple different Sites - Scammer?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 03:18:15 PM »
here is how it usually work, the ladies signs up at an local agency, they make a portfolio and then markets the lady on a whole bunch of sites they cooperate with.

now this is the good ladies, but sure enough, exactly so does all the not so good ladies ofc. :)

so no, that itself is not a red flag.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline ML

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 04:39:01 PM »
Guys search several match sites in looking for gals.

So it is only fair that the gals are using several match sites also.

A better tipoff for scammers is gals named:
Anastasia, Victoria, Irina, Yelena, Ksenia, Natalia, Svetlana, Lyubov, Aleksandra, Ludmila, or Tatiana.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 05:12:52 PM »
multiple different "russian bride" sites

You will have different results with different girls. Some agencies steal
or borrow profiles from others. Some agencies are more legit than others. 

So, get the girl away from the agency and then decide for yourself.

RWD Ten Commandments 3 - 5
3. Work to eliminate any agency from your communications.

4. Always get the lady's home address and home phone number as early as possible.

5. Verify the ladies you are writing to are real.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline I/O

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 06:20:11 PM »
Assume guilt until or unless innocence is proven....

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 06:55:08 AM »
worst "advice" ever...
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 07:31:05 AM »

You get what you seek , better advice , be emotionally detached, that even if proven guilty, it has little effect on yourself

Offline I/O

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 11:18:41 AM »
be emotionally detached
Rarely sustained.

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 12:38:35 PM »
I agree with I/O because things have changed dramatically since I first started.

4 years ago online I would meet 1 scammer for every 20 genuine women on fdating. Now it’s 5 in 20 (over 40) and if you’re  looking for women in her early 30’s, i’ve been helping a guy who’s experienced a 50/50 ratio. I’ve been on my other favourite dmnotify recently and I’ve experienced higher levels of scammers there too.

Another free site that I think has potential in the over 40’s age group if you keep your wits about you is the worst I’ve ever joined, regarding email scammers. I estimate the ratio is 9 scammers for every genuine woman, especially in the under 40 age group. The attachment below is from this site and I have 2 pages of scammers i’ve corresponded with. Some are easy to pick due to their overly affectionate messages, but some are very convincing and the most skilled is Locka (Tanya). She did and said everything right and researched little know facts and places about my country.

The only way of telling with many of these women is there insistence to use email and not Skype or what’s app. I’ve pushed, but all either have issues with using these apps due to lack of internet, phone problems or despite “liking me a lot” they don’t give personal details to men they don’t know.

DC, my worry about the woman you’ve been corresponding with is the lack of video calling. I’ve met a lot of genuine women online and all of them have been video chatting and calling from Skype etc... within a week of meeting on a dating site. Push hard for this because no matter how much you trust she legitimate (I hope she is), there is always a reasonable chance she’s a scammer. In this climate, unless a woman is willing to video chat often you always need to treat her with caution.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 01:01:13 PM by Davo »

Offline Davo

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 01:47:35 PM »
I’ll also add.... I think I read there is a big age gap between you and the woman you’re chatting with. In my experience most scam profiles indicate they’re willing to talk with men a lot older, even twice their age. It was one of the first tips I was given here when using free and monthly subscription sites. Tatiana (Tanya) is a classic example of this. If it wasn’t for her profile age range, I would have never never suspected her, until the email request come and then excuses.

The genuine women I’ve chatted with (38-45) were generally willing to date 10 years their senior and often will cast their net a few years younger than them too. A woman I met in real life (single mother in her 40’s) had met a man 10 years older than her previously and her mother wasn’t happy because “he’s too old for you”. It will take a special woman to consider a large age gap and her family would definitely be asking if she’s chatted with you face to face to see if there’s chemistry.

I’m not saying big age gaps don’t happen... you can see members here that have pulled it off and hopefully you do too, but in relation to scammers and scam profiles you have two clear red flags atm IMO.

If you’re asking about scammers, you must have some concerns?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:10:06 PM by Davo »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 02:09:09 PM »

The only way of telling with many of these women is there insistence to use email and not Skype or what’s app. I’ve pushed, but all either have issues with using these apps due to lack of internet, phone problems or despite “liking me a lot” they don’t give personal details to men they don’t know.

100% of the Good Girls want to see you on messenger. If they don't
they either look different than their photos* or they are scammers.

*Some FSUW use old photos and some of them use photoshop and
some of them gained a lot of weight.

If ANY FSUW refuses to go on Skype/whatsap then you dump them
and move on. You don't want to be wasting your time with fatties or
a dude.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Davo

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 02:32:47 PM »

*Some FSUW use old photos and some of them use photoshop and
some of them gained a lot of weight.

Women face the same issue too and some that we don’t....Most women i’ve talked to have experienced fake profiles, keyboard Romeos, married men, Men misrepresenting themselves, men with mental issues, perverted men, like  those who appear to be nice then send dick pics or overly sexual messages.

Just like we need to see a willingness to share contact details, voice and video chat as the first important green flag... as Bill said, for good girls it’s just important. They want to see your face and hear your voice as soon as possible to determine  if you’re a genuine man and serous. You have to remember approximately one in 20 men they meet online will travel to visit them... they won’t waste months chatting via email, they will use all the tools available to get to know you and decide to continue or cull and move on.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:44:42 PM by Davo »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 02:35:50 PM »
Rarely sustained.

I agree, harder for most men to do this, they come to FSU with blue balls, and moment they see a hot woman , they go romeo and julliet mode

Offline I/O

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 04:46:14 PM »
I agree, harder for most men to do this, they come to FSU with blue balls, and moment they see a hot woman , they go romeo and julliet mode
long before they get on a plane for the most part. Long before....

Offline I/O

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 04:49:04 PM »
Another one I've noticed recently is the propesity to openly push the fact they have a child.

This differs from my day and when explored, will often simply be used as a revenue (or attempted) raising tool.....

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2020, 02:05:58 AM »
If you mean more men and now finding women with a child, probably because dating game has changed. Fewer women are contemplating marrying a foreigner , to simply escape FSU. Things in Ukraine and Russia are noway as bad as it used to be

Offline I/O

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2020, 04:48:44 AM »
No, I'm talking about women saying they have a child and then (after a period of hooking the chump), eluding to education costs etc...

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2020, 06:10:34 AM »
Well goes back to what I said, not many women want to leave FSU, and if they do , they want to make sure the guy can care for them . Soup and bread ain't going to cut it anymore, it is a test to see a man's reaction.

There was a guy posting that the wife wanted to keep the money she earns , which I think is fair . Not all men share that mentality , that is what they are testing to see.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2020, 10:18:08 AM »
You misread I/O's post.  He is referring to women asking men they have never met, to send them money to help with expenses related to raising their children.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 10:22:49 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline DCCowboy71

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2020, 10:58:17 AM »
here is how it usually work, the ladies signs up at an local agency, they make a portfolio and then markets the lady on a whole bunch of sites they cooperate with.

now this is the good ladies, but sure enough, exactly so does all the not so good ladies ofc. :)

so no, that itself is not a red flag.
Guys search several match sites in looking for gals.

So it is only fair that the gals are using several match sites also.

A better tipoff for scammers is gals named:
Anastasia, Victoria, Irina, Yelena, Ksenia, Natalia, Svetlana, Lyubov, Aleksandra, Ludmila, or Tatiana.

I was thinking along the same lines. None of those names.

You will have different results with different girls. Some agencies steal
or borrow profiles from others. Some agencies are more legit than others. 

So, get the girl away from the agency and then decide for yourself.

RWD Ten Commandments 3 - 5
3. Work to eliminate any agency from your communications.

4. Always get the lady's home address and home phone number as early as possible.

5. Verify the ladies you are writing to are real.

I only paid for a month subscription, so I found 5 I was interested in, and have narrowed it down to one I am communicating with regularly. I told her my plan to move to video/email. she likes that idea. We are also exchanging address's for Christmas gifts. I just sent mine this week through Alibaba. I figure if there is not chemistry like when we email, I at least made someone happy on Christmas with presents.

DC, my worry about the woman you’ve been corresponding with is the lack of video calling. I’ve met a lot of genuine women online and all of them have been video chatting and calling from Skype etc... within a week of meeting on a dating site. Push hard for this because no matter how much you trust she legitimate (I hope she is), there is always a reasonable chance she’s a scammer. In this climate, unless a woman is willing to video chat often you always need to treat her with caution.

We are planning a what’s app conversation next week. towards Christmas! perfect Christmas present to myself. ;) 

I’ll also add.... I think I read there is a big age gap between you and the woman you’re chatting with.
If you’re asking about scammers, you must have some concerns?

She is 34 I am 49, so yeah 15 years. I would not date any younger than that. Just being cautious. But No concerns now, we are video chatting next week, she speaks English.

You misread I/O's post.  He is referring to women asking men they have never met, to send them money to help with expenses related to raising their children.

Hey Boethius! I/O and japtats, She actually has a good job and even her own internet, and Netflix, She also has a extended family, and has not mentioned me sending money ever. I would not if she asked.

Offline I/O

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2020, 12:43:07 PM »
From what have observed, and this is worldwide, more so among the Pinays, but also prevelant in FSU areas and others, scammers or scimmers, pick your definition, are openly trying to engage men with their child (which I've come to the conclusion, mostly doesn't exist) in order to get him on the hook.

As for real singles vs real single mothers, again, I don't think the numbers willing to relocate have changed much from my day - economic disparity was losing its edge then and has further lost its edge now.

Personally, I think men using that as their major bait were destined for trouble then as much as they would be now....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 01:09:17 PM by I/O »

Offline I/O

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2020, 12:52:09 PM »
I at least made someone happy on Christmas with presents.
Where does this Doll live? Is she Orthodox?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2020, 01:00:12 PM »
Personally, I think men using that as their major bait were destined for
trouble then as much as they would be now....

I agree 100%.

You must win the girls heart, that's the only viable option long term.

The guys looking for desperate girls are going to lose, because desperate
girls tend to behave desperately (who would have thought?) Once they
are no longer in a desperate situation they revert to norm.

Avoid desperate girls at all costs. If somebody wants to help desperate
girls, a noble gesture, there are organizations you can donate to help
them, but you keep romance totally out of it. Nobody looks for romance
when helping out orphanages (I hope), so you shouldn't expect romance
while helping out damsels in distress. It's the same thing. 

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2020, 01:25:10 PM »
I was thinking along the same lines. None of those names.

Why?
Why were you thinking along those lines? and why those names.

We are also exchanging address's for Christmas gifts. I just sent mine this week through Alibaba. I figure if there is not chemistry like when we email, I at least made someone happy on Christmas with presents.

We are planning a what’s app conversation next week. towards Christmas! perfect Christmas present to myself. ;) 

What is RWD commandment number one? 

What is your theory on presenting yourself?
You know they don't have Christmas on Dec 25th correct?

You are going about this all wrong. Meet her on messenger today and
tomorrow and the next day. You are building this up too much. Tell her
you can't wait to see her smile or hear here laugh. Make this about getting
to know each other not about presents.

She is 34 I am 49, so yeah 15 years. I would not date any younger than
that. Just being cautious. But No concerns now, we are video chatting
next week, she speaks English.

Hey Boethius! I/O and japtats, She actually has a good job and even her own internet, and Netflix, She also has a extended family, and has not mentioned me sending money ever. I would not if she asked.

99% of FSU women have the internet. ZERO percent pay for Netflix.
They all watch movies for free on one site or another (they also get
computer viruses) 

If she has Netflix then it's a membership from somebody else's account.

Just get her on skype/messenger. You've promised presents so you can't
take it back, but that wasn't a good idea to offer them.

I've given out free advice, where is my present? I personally really like
high quality knives for cooking and chopping.

Amazon sells a J.A. Henckels International 31161-201 CLASSIC
Chef's Knife, 8 Inch, Black it's only $64.95.

Go look up that knife on Amazon and then think about sending one to me
every time you think about sending a girl that you haven't met a gift.   

FSUW don't do vague

Offline DCCowboy71

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2020, 02:48:15 PM »
Why?
Why were you thinking along those lines? and why those names.

What is RWD commandment number one? 

What is your theory on presenting yourself?
You know they don't have Christmas on Dec 25th correct?

You are going about this all wrong. Meet her on messenger today and
tomorrow and the next day. You are building this up too much. Tell her
you can't wait to see her smile or hear here laugh. Make this about getting
to know each other not about presents.

99% of FSU women have the internet. ZERO percent pay for Netflix.
They all watch movies for free on one site or another (they also get
computer viruses) 

If she has Netflix then it's a membership from somebody else's account.

Just get her on skype/messenger. You've promised presents so you can't
take it back, but that wasn't a good idea to offer them.

I've given out free advice, where is my present? I personally really like
high quality knives for cooking and chopping.

Amazon sells a J.A. Henckels International 31161-201 CLASSIC
Chef's Knife, 8 Inch, Black it's only $64.95.

Go look up that knife on Amazon and then think about sending one to me
every time you think about sending a girl that you haven't met a gift.

Ok... so I guess sarcasm did not come across.  I am not presenting my self. YES.. I realize the orthodox Christmas in January 7th, That is just the day we have scheduled to both make time to video chat. I am guessing it will continue. "Tell her you can't wait to see her smile or hear here laugh. Make this about getting to know each other not about presents." good advice, although I already told her that....... next week is the first time both of us have available. Even in dating in the US on the first date I have always showed up with a bottle of wine and flowers.

But really this is the internet and everyone has opinions on how to do this. But I value your opinions and experience. Thanks all for answering my question on if a Lady being on multiple sites should be a warning sign. Good knives btw I have some myself but prefer my MAC though for cooking. See opinions! ... there are a hundred of them.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1861
Total: 1872

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM