It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How to send a reminder to a girl who doesn't answer to a discussion ?  (Read 6886 times)

Offline Vivaldi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hello, I'm a WM having an online discussion with an EW. Over the last 17 days we exchanged something like 9 letters each.

The girl is a Ukrainian from Lviv and she is 4 years younger than I'm. I think she has a good opinion of me because she engages in the discussion, she looks interested in who I am and recently she added me to her favorite list. Then, 3 days ago I proposed to visit her in Ukraine as my plan is not to write letters for months but to see her. Unfortunnatly, for some reason she doesn't reply me back.

I remember in the first week of our discussion, while online, she did not reply after something like 2 days so I felt forced to send a small reminder with a touch of humor, saying that she had failed in her obligations and that she had to correct this terrible habit. Maybe I was giving the impression to be desperate but I thought it was better to show her I was waiting for an answer.

I have heard that most EW believe WM considere them as easy and second-class women, so in reaction to that they like to be desired. For example they pretend to be busy when they are not and they like to be late when you invite her somewhere.

So in your opinion how am'I suppose to handle the situation with this girl ?

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Re: How to send a reminder to a girl who doesn't answer to a discussion ?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 10:48:39 AM »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 11:11:52 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Vivaldi

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 11:08:38 AM »
There is something wrong with you GQBlues, why are you so sarcastic ?

I would like to remind you the purpose of this discussion group :

Starting Out
For the new folks among us who are just getting started and need direction. Theme: The only dumb question is the one NOT asked.

:clapping:

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 11:11:10 AM »

There are some here who have nothing better to do than be sarcastic. I would recommend you just ignore those posts..... :welcome:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 11:12:43 AM »

Yes. You're absolutely right...the fault lies in someone else but the source.  ;D  You're already learning...
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 11:49:41 AM »
We can't know why she doesn't respond.  Perhaps she is busy.  Perhaps she has no interest in meeting you.  Perhaps the fact you are planning to visit after only two weeks of correspondence spooked her - perhaps she is not ready for a serious relationship, particularly with a foreigner, and never intended to have one.  Only she knows the reason she is not answering you, and if she doesn't answer you within a week, I suggest you move on.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline SteveInBoston

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 11:58:03 AM »
Hello, I'm a WM having an online discussion with an EW. Over the last 17 days we exchanged something like 9 letters each.

What site?

Have you dated online before?

Offline Vivaldi

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 12:13:00 PM »
We can't know why she doesn't respond.  Perhaps she is busy.  Perhaps she has no interest in meeting you.  Perhaps the fact you are planning to visit after only two weeks of correspondence spooked her - perhaps she is not ready for a serious relationship, particularly with a foreigner, and never intended to have one.  Only she knows the reason she is not answering you, and if she doesn't answer you within a week, I suggest you move on.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Sure, it is certaintly one of the reason above.

I sent her a small message saying basically I wrote her few days ago but can't keep going after her as I'm not good at it, and I will not. So if she is not completly against the idea of meeting me, it's her turn now. From what I've read it is the more effective way to get her back.

Offline Vivaldi

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 12:16:56 PM »
What site?

She's a girl on UkraineDate (dot) com.

Have you dated online before?

Not really, but I read quite a lot how to approach girls.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 12:36:20 PM »
Sure, it is certaintly one of the reason above.

I sent her a small message saying basically I wrote her few days ago but can't keep going after her as I'm not good at it, and I will not. So if she is not completly against the idea of meeting me, it's her turn now. From what I've read it is the more effective way to get her back.

YES! There you go!

Nothing like the Jedi mind trick with someone you never met. She should realize,  now that you've given her the ultimate machismo move, that she's about to lose someone she never had! She should be crawling back to your arms any time now...

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2019, 12:44:22 PM »
Vivaldi,

look we’re NOT psychics here...
so we can’t tell ya she can’t contact you because her Kievstar account is on hold or something similar, so let’s be clear about that...

however, most likely scenario (other than being some kinda scammer) is that you “scared her off” by suggesting a meeting
she apparently wasn’t ready to escalate things so quickly....

look, let yur uncle Krimster help ya out a bit, ok...?
send a final message to this girl with a sad face and say hope she’s ok and then move on
next girl, instead of jumping straight into “can I come visit you and will you have sex with me!!”
take it a bit slower, learn her interests, then learn about her interests and THEN communicate on this topic with her, THEN talk about travel, mention a few places you’ve been, THEN ask what it’s like where she lives, and  if she mentions fishing or something like that, you say, “Fishing, I REALLY LOVE FISHING!!!” and then you just wait... if you don’t get an invitation from her in that situation, then ya aint gonna get one, which means it's time to move on to the next one....OK?

you let HER INVITE YOU or make the suggestion, and NOT do it yourself, otherwise you run the risk of what just happened to you!
focus your communication with her so that it’s really easy for her to invite you (as above), and if she doesn’t then YOU can ignore her if you want and move on!!!   FEEL THE DIFFERENCE?

tell me more about yourself, age, looks, profession, etc.... just so I can guide you better...
also, why have you chosen an agency?
do you know whatsapp, viber, vkontakte, etc?
my guess would be that if you made a good social media presentation of yourself you'd get about 10X the response you'd get from an agency
many, many girls make a living writing to guys for an agency, this is why social media is a better hunting ground than an agency
you have to do some work to create a  REALLY GOOD social media presentation of yourself!!!!!
run this presentation up a flag pole and see who salutes it!!!

I'll be here after class if you need help or have any more questions....

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:31:49 PM by krimster2 »

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2019, 01:10:47 PM »

Not really, but I read quite a lot how to approach girls.

:wallbash:

Hmm.

I would suggest you try dating first.  Get some real experience.   Then maybe online locally. 

You'll be able to answer a lot of your initial questions yourself. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2019, 10:05:46 AM »

Talking to Boris.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2019, 11:38:38 AM »
Welcome, Vivaldi

Sorry to say...but if no reply - esp. if you tried 2 or more times....move on ..

Hard to take - but the very best advice you'll get ((

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2019, 11:44:56 AM »

Then, 3 days ago I proposed to visit her in Ukraine as my plan is not to write letters
for months but to see her. Unfortunnatly, for some reason she doesn't reply me back.

Vivaldi,

It appears to me that English is not your first language. It's very possible that she didn't
understand exactly what you wrote to her. English is my first language and I've had
hundreds and hundreds of misunderstandings with FSUW. 

Go back and read what you wrote. If it's very clear then send her another letter asking her
if she wants you to visit her. If she doesn't enthusiastically respond yes, then you should
move on because who knows what the change might be.

Maybe somebody else got on a plane to visit her. Maybe she met a local guy who is sitting
on her couch right now. Maybe she decided that she won't leave her Mamma, maybe she
decided that she likes girls better, it doesn't matter. What matters is what YOU do to find
the girl for you. 

You should put in your profile that you want to meet after a brief correspondence and that
you don't want to exchange letters for months. Most girls will react positively to that. I would
also recommend repeating that again in one of your first intro letters.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 11:48:09 AM »
Talking to Boris.

Is it a pay by the letter site?
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 12:06:32 PM »

nope, it 'ain't - but you have to pay to become a member and write the girls, and we all know by now that anything involving the slightest money for Trench is a big no no
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 12:26:23 PM »
3 days ago I proposed to visit her in Ukraine as my plan is not to write letters for months but to see her. Unfortunately, for some reason she doesn't reply me back.

She could be a woman looking for love more than opportunity and won't meet just any man. It's possible she's decided you are a man she doesn't want to live her life with. She may be too busy to tell dozens of guys every week goodbye so she disappears.

I remember in the first week of our discussion, while online, she did not reply after something like 2 days so I felt forced to send a small reminder with a touch of humor, saying that she had failed in her obligations and that she had to correct this terrible habit. Maybe I was giving the impression to be desperate but I thought it was better to show her I was waiting for an answer.

She took a break for the internet for two days and you worried. Some of these women have dozens of men writing them. They need a break once in awhile. Also many of those women are looking for husbands, not comedians.

Over the last 17 days we exchanged something like 9 letters each.

Write a bunch of women. If one disappears, you won't miss her much. Dedicating weeks or months of your life to one person you never met is silly. How many guys married the first girl they dated? How many guys married the first girl they wrote? Most men who go and meet their women don't end up married. Expect rejection and adjust accordingly so you'll be better prepared for this endeavor.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Vivaldi

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 12:30:25 PM »
She replied back and say it is a good idea that I visit her ;) now I'm a bit embarrassed because she think I'm impatient while I don't think I am. With instantaneous communication we got used to receiving answers quickly on facebook or whatever but exchanging structured letters like our parents did is another story. I'm learning.

It appears to me that English is not your first language. It's very possible that she didn't
understand exactly what you wrote to her. English is my first language and I've had
hundreds and hundreds of misunderstandings with FSUW. 

It's true that english is not my first language but we don't communicate in english as she speaks perfectly my language.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 12:34:27 PM »

Essentially yes from what I recall, I signed up once but then deleted my profile. You only find out about the terms (subscriprion plans) after you join. Now on the face of it subscription plan suguests it's pay monthly and you do BUT from what I recall you get so many credits with that monthly plan whether it be Brinse, Silver or Gold, for translation of letters, etc. Suffice to say the plan will only give you so much then you have to 'top up' the credits I believe it was. So to my mind it's a PPL site trying to be clever and pass itself of as pay monthly subscription.

Believe me if there was any go in the site I would have tried it for real :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 01:23:20 PM »

http://www.datingscout.com/russiancupid/review

Gold and Platinum can contact any member  - NOT pay per letter ....Standard ( free members) can respond to paying members and 'send interest' ....

Essentially yes from what I recall
[/quote]

As usual - our 'expert' - Trench - is WRONG

Another 'health warning' - Trench posts nonsense ...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2019, 01:45:17 PM »

http://www.datingscout.com/russiancupid/review

Gold and Platinum can contact any member  - NOT pay per letter ....Standard ( free members) can respond to paying members and 'send interest' ....

As usual - our 'expert' - Trench - is WRONG

Another 'health warning' - Trench posts nonsense ...

It doesn't say that it says - unlimited messaging only for premium members.

I know Ukrainedate aka Russian Cupid doesn't have a good reputation. I also know that when I joined and found out the deal it wasn't inspiring. It's basically something along the lines of what I said. I can't be bothered to join up again to find out a that us the only way you do find out, dodgy in itself, why? because they know once they have you signed up its easier to real you on plus it keeps the basis they operate on as more hidden. Perhaps Vivaldi can let us know what the options were again.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 01:51:53 PM »
She replied back and say it is a good idea that I visit her ;) now I'm a bit embarrassed because she think I'm impatient while I don't think I am. With instantaneous communication we got used to receiving answers quickly on facebook or whatever but exchanging structured letters like our parents did is another story. I'm learning.

Wonderful! It's also good you understand you over-reacted. Think twice before doing or writing anything that can cause embarrassment. If ever she disappears for a few days again, ask her if she's doing okay. Show some concern about her welfare.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 02:07:16 PM »
vivaldi,

Italiano?

fortune has smiled upon you!
enjoy your trip!!

Offline Vivaldi

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2019, 03:03:22 PM »
Show some concern about her welfare.

Yes if it happens again I will.

Italiano?

French

fortune has smiled upon you!
enjoy your trip!!

Thanks krimster2 and all of you guys who commented.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM