It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A trip within a trip report (2023)  (Read 1387 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Basketball in school
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2024, 06:57:05 PM »

How many students in your school?

Around 220 as I recall.
50-60 in each grade for 9th-12.
This high school was in a different town than the junior high I attended.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline cameraguymn

• Trips: 4 - 10
Re: A trip within a trip report (2023)
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2024, 04:30:05 PM »
this was comical but utterly waste of my time to read this.

Oh captain of the football team-running back, captain of the wrestling team, captain of the track-sprints and pole vault, #4 tennis because I didn't have lessons since 6 and because track and tennis both same season and debate captain but that wasn't considered a sport. 600 in my high school. I just feel like Al Bundy now. But the most I ever had was 2 tds in one game.

Glory Days....the Boss.

Nothing wrong with a good "Stace" :D

Every guy wants one!!!

Well possibly not quite every guy, but a hell of a lot of guys.

Incels bang on about them, thx unfairness of it, what they are like and yeah there probably is a bit of jealousy that they want to bang them but can't and are cut out. They would rather be he Chad and are envious. The fat/ugly girls meanwhile would rather be the pretty/slender girl and are envious.

If the Incels knew they could land themselves a Stacy temporarily in the FSU by spending a bit of cash many would assuming they could lay their hands on a bit of cash to do that.

The problem is as CG has found the Stacy's don't hang around even with a guy who can go the distance money wise.

CG's problem may be pulling himself away from these Stacy's. The Stacy quite often, usually perhaps wants a Chad. The Chad does it for the Stacy's as they are a similar level in terms of looks and they get off on it with each other. Other guys they may give airtime to temporarily to boost their ego or get money off, but for most of them they are after their equal. CG unfortunately like most of us isn't their equal. CG may think he is because he can get these girls but only temporarily. CG's equal is likely below these girls in terms of looks and he's giving himself a harder time getting with them by overshooting them to these Stacy's.

CG needs to moderate his idea of the sort of looks a girl has for a future Miss CG. He needs to be comfortable with his she looks, feels like she fits with him looks wise etc but the Stacy's are always likely to be trouble for him looks wise, most will never except that he is at their higher level. He is a resource to facilitate as and when they have to, to pay of a debt or have a nice holiday abroad to satisfy their good time girl nature, etc but that is all they will regard him as, not as one off the 'cool dudes' in their social in crowd circle.

Stacy's can be fun and nice to be with for their pretty girl looks and hot bods, and it's nice to get it out of the system. But they don't care about guys they don't naturally feel anything for, and CG is ond of those guys. If a girl feels that you aren't up to her level you'll pick up on it and that's not a good sign. If she sees you as a social underling then she won't treat you the same as her inner circle and you'll be cut out of that.

CG needs a girl who isn't quite a Stacy, still reasonably attractive perhaps but not a Model/Supermodel. He's shown he can pay to be with one but there is nothing to be gained by gaining more of that accolade. He needs to level out at his true market worth in order to get a real relationship with a girl who will accept him as a serious partner for a LTR. Otherwise he could miss out on that altogether assuming he is serious about wanting that. That's how I see it anyway.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Basketball in school
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 12:32:16 AM »
Around 220 as I recall.
50-60 in each grade for 9th-12.
This high school was in a different town than the junior high I attended.

Yeah, but what was the score? Beel scored 4!!! :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
A trip within a trip report (2023)
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 12:21:10 PM »
Bill - 9 years! Oh my lord. I am truly hoping this journey will stop in 2 years at most. I thought I hit the jackpot a few months after my divorce when I found the most beautiful Ukrainian girlfriend who had a masters degree and spoke English well. Now it is going on 4 years and we are no longer together and the search continues. I am optimistic but I have gone an entire lifetime without meeting my soulmate so another 5 years could be in the cards.

But as we age our expectations are lowered and tempered. I just want to someone who can be a good friend everyday and stimulate my mind. I am very lucky to meet some beautiful women but I'm realistic that soon I'll enter into an age where I won't attract the kind of women I still desire.

I'll just regard the blonde chess champion as a nice rendezvous.

The solution is to focus and don't waste time/date any woman that you would not marry. You should always/only pursue 
a top level woman. Looks, brains, character and a woman who wants you at least as much as you want her.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 05:20:02 PM »
Depends, Looks, Brains, Character are a tough mix. Usually won't that are beautiful or exceptionally beautiful may not have brains so much, either because they just don't have intelligence or never had call to use it. A girl who is beautiful tends to start dating sooner so less time for studies, she tends to get stuff easier and probably gets wealthy guys come up more, or she goes into party mode as she is constantly invited to them, takes up drugs, etc or gets good paying modelling numbers so intelligence is never needed.

There are some beautiful Hollywood star girls who have tried the intellectual route but usually it is a waste of their time, if they do it and it breaks up the best part of their acting careers (when they are young) it usually either screws up their acting career permanently and/or they lose out on big money. While someone can theoretically be both beautiful and intelligent it is usually not often they are high in both. If they are then they are likely to be even more difficult to get.

Some people can get someone who is reasonably attractive and reasonably intelligent. That's a more easier find and likely more easier to keep hold off. Always a case of remembering how you stack up also?

It's easy to get carried away, it's natural that we may think decently off ourselves but if we are only reasonably intelligent (at least reflected by our abilities that others can ascertain) and reasonably attractive then unless other factors weigh in strong for us (big wealth, etc) then how the hell are we supposed to keep content a very beautiful highly intelligent woman? There may be ways but it's probably not going to be on the cards seriously getting with such a girl and keeping her unless she has other big negatives weighing her down she'll have much better options ina frequent basis. So being realistic is a big deal here I think.

One interesting question on this topic is, how long can a guy keep up the Playboy lifestyle if he isn't overly rich/famous? So no Hugh Heffner kind of more like CG.

Can he end up too old that good time girls don't want to contemplate it? There's fillers, hair dye and stuff that can make a guy more reasonable looking but what if all that isn't enough when the guy gets real old? How long can he keep the Playboy lifestyle? Or does he just go with older women in their 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s 70s, etc either permanently or carrying on the same playboy lifestyle?

So can a guy set up he's Playboy Mansion (pussy pad?) somewhere in a warm exotic enough pleasant climate that is scenic enough and bus girls in from abroad on a ongoing basis till really old age and be happy from it?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: Yesterday at 05:47:02 PM »
Character can vary also but often very beautiful girls can be a bitch to be with. You can get some with decent character traits but that usually just means that even more men are after them.

Ah... trenchie's pussy pad :) Where to base that? What locale? Hmmnnn :-\

Offline ML

Being with 'Smart' gals
« Reply #31 on: Yesterday at 07:12:25 PM »
I would say around 90% of the FSU gals I spent time with were quite a bit above average IQ.  No, this doesn't mean that FSU folks are smarter on average than USA folks.  In fact they are less smart on average.

Current wife has quite a bit more brain power than I do, but she doesn't know it.  However, she is lacking in logic in many instances.

She gave me the Einstein Puzzle and was pleased how quickly I solved it.
Had I floundered . . . she probably would not have come to USA to live with me.

Supposedly Einstein said only 2% of people in the world could solve the puzzle.

I think around 20% of the people can solve it.
A better measure might be the time it takes a person to solve it.

http://www.mathsisfun.com/logicpuzzle.html
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:18:29 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541323
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701