It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364115 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #925 on: November 14, 2019, 08:27:29 AM »
Ah the 'danger' of marking ladies out of ten .. VERY subjective ;)

NOT a fan of the footwear. either  !
Yeah on a daily basis it's not quite easy to walk with
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 12:20:37 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #926 on: November 15, 2019, 06:54:18 AM »
so the end of the week is coming and all is going on a slow peace.   

THe good things are : 
I met with my local friends in the biggest club of the city, one of the biggest of Ukraine. Will try to take some photos for you to show, what's inside.
Sunday Erika will come most of the day and i will cook a meal for her in my appartment. I don't know what will happen or not happen. I think she is a nice woman mid fourties with good humor.   

I also walk a lot everyday : today probably 14 kilometers and yesterday i also ran.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 07:11:44 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #927 on: November 15, 2019, 07:10:43 AM »
Now the bad news :
With badoo and tinder it's quite strange. It's like i am in a black box. So several times a girl could like or match me, i would send in less than hour a proposition for a meeting, in russian, and nothing comes back  :cluebat:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #928 on: November 15, 2019, 07:18:12 AM »
I also would prefer that Jane, in this city of Vinnitsa, that i met few months ago, indicates clearly me if she will come to the club with my local friends. 
SHe could came with a female friend. It's not i take a high pride of their venue because i could probably meet her again tomorrow, but it's question of respect for my local friends who are booking the restaurant.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 08:39:16 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #929 on: November 15, 2019, 07:40:19 AM »
But the worst is there:
With this woman from Kiev i really liked it's going in the wall directly now.
I start to be pretty upset.
So i go through different emotional conditions and nothing good is coming at the end. However the privilege of age and experience is that you stay globally in control of yourself. I am glad to have not dropped the local dating, not repeating the same mistake like in 2011.

i had proposed her tuesday to abort finally this trip and help to reimburse this guy if she dares...

Yesterday i didn't contact her, till the end of the day, as she was leaving for Italy. I noticed however that she was coming quite frequently to Whatsapp, which is our usual mutual space. I finnally decided to give her a call at the end of day. She didn't answer me  but send a sms in the minute to tell me that she was in Munich airport.
i wrote, ok call me back when you will have some wifi at the hotel. She didn't call.

Today, mid day, i called one of the two phones she gave me and i stumbled across one of her business assistant as she has transferred the call, the phone being probably for her business. So I called the other phone and let it go as nobody answered.

A message came : "hello! i told you that i am in Europe, made a call forwarding. I Will be in Kiev on tuesday."
We had a very high volume of messages last days including several calls per day. We were on the phone while both in the bed before falling asleep yesterday midnight.

So yes i am pretty upset, is this not being rude? I remember your post Jone, we are close to the shit you described.

So i am oscillating between :
delete and block all her profiles
move on and do nothing, 
let her know that when a man takes care of a woman he calls her every day wherever she is, but now i am going to never call her except if she does it herself.

So for the moment i do nothing, nothing is in hurry anyway
Every bump, small or big, in life needs some time to be leveled, with age you take care to solve this appropriately.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 08:07:42 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #930 on: November 15, 2019, 08:38:10 AM »
lol now i got a second message today from her saying that i called her employee.

Yes she made a phone transfer, so i got the employee while calling her and ???   :wallbash:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 08:39:54 AM by Patagonie »

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #931 on: November 15, 2019, 10:08:27 AM »
Move on.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #932 on: November 15, 2019, 11:40:59 AM »
Silence is golden.

Pat, leave this one alone.  Let her be with the other guy, or come back to you. 

As a third party, all this brooding and trying to contact her looks desperate.  Have fun with your buddy and your other dates this weekend.  It's also a bit hypocritical while you date and evaluate other women that you don't want this one to evaluate other men.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #933 on: November 15, 2019, 11:58:44 AM »
Silence is golden.

Pat, leave this one alone.  Let her be with the other guy, or come back to you. 

As a third party, all this brooding and trying to contact her looks desperate.  Have fun with your buddy and your other dates this weekend.  It's also a bit hypocritical while you date and evaluate other women that you don't want this one to evaluate other men.

I think that i will take this one. 
And after the silence, if his silence is also her it will become Jone "move on". 
About this hipocrital evaluation.  I  have proposed to cancel her trip in Italy and me to shorten my time in Vinnitsa and move to Kiev saturday and sunday an part of monday because i leave Ukraine only monday at the end of the day. 
So earlier has she would have been clear about what she wanted to and earlier i would have cut every hipocrisis.
In FSU while you are dating VM you have to clearly put the ranking priority on generally one, two ladies maximum and ready to drop any others ASAP if conditions need it. If she would have told me i am at the train station in Vinnitsa, come to pick me up (test that a FSU woman is absolutely capable to perform), i would have cancel all my schedule in 5 minutes and pick her up in 15 minutes)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 12:03:47 PM by Patagonie »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #934 on: November 15, 2019, 04:10:25 PM »
A message came : "hello! i told you that i am in Europe, made a call forwarding. I Will be in Kiev on tuesday."
We had a very high volume of messages last days including several calls per day. We were on the phone while both in the bed before falling asleep yesterday midnight.

So yes i am pretty upset, is this not being rude? I remember your post Jone, we are close to the shit you described.

So i am oscillating between :
delete and block all her profiles
move on and do nothing, 
let her know that when a man takes care of a woman he calls her every day wherever she is, but now i am going to never call her except if she does it herself.

IMHO she is not being rude. Likely a bit miffed and letting you know that but it's not rude. Hold you're horses there Kemosabe. You getting mad, deleting here profiles, blowing a gasket isn't a logical rational decision. She's on the trip. You like this lady, you feel she likes you. Don't f*ck it up by letting your temper control you. Ca 'sera sera. Forget her for now and plan to see her Tuesday in Kiev as planned

Offline jone

« Reply #935 on: November 15, 2019, 05:23:40 PM »
IMHO she is not being rude. Likely a bit miffed and letting you know that but it's not rude. Hold you're horses there Kemosabe. You getting mad, deleting here profiles, blowing a gasket isn't a logical rational decision. She's on the trip. You like this lady, you feel she likes you. Don't f*ck it up by letting your temper control you. Ca 'sera sera. Forget her for now and plan to see her Tuesday in Kiev as planned

Some women like a guy being jealous over her.  I've never thought that those were women worth having.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #936 on: November 15, 2019, 05:56:50 PM »
Finally you know we cross each other here for ten years now, and month by month there is a sensation of a human being, a sensation of friendship raised. 
 And after all those years i feel today that what could be an abstract carrefour trough the net is in fact a network of hearted people, men likely (not because women are not, but because rwd is mainly men writers).   
There are some fight sometimes, but the main contributors of this forum are good hearted.

And i am happy to be among them tonight. It warms my heart. I feel less lonely. I feel that those rwd people have tumbled into the same bumpy roads yesterday and today, like me.
And that's good to read what you say, because it's the color of the truth. The truth has slightly color depending of each personality, that's give the world a lot of wealth.

So Faux Pas, i am also miffed, probably more than her, but i hold my horses, and shut up.
And as i said i shut up and if she shuts up, we gonna to aim to the Jone solution "move on"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #937 on: November 15, 2019, 06:02:28 PM »
Some women like a guy being jealous over her.  I've never thought that those were women worth having.

Jone i didn't feel that she wanted to make me being jealous. 
I think Faux Pas is right she was miffed, remember the sunday morning when i called her on a behalf of an other. I think she was miffled. 
She also, as many women, but probably more than other ones because she is quite classy, hates to get the slut feeling.   
In her case she don't want to feel like a slut, don't want to feel to be guilty, like many women in fact. So if she could avoid to manage two men during the same vacations in Italy it gives her a break and she can breathe.
It's why she spontaneously came to kiss me on the cheek when i told her sunday that i understand her situation and will make no pressure on her. 
The fact that i called while she was on trip and my proposition to her to cancel her trip and to help to reimburse the italian guy, had been lived as a pressure, very likely i think.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 06:08:39 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #938 on: November 15, 2019, 06:21:27 PM »
We will not meet in Kiev tuesday 
I leave Kiev monday,   
She comes back from Italy tuesday. 
The maybe next step she proposed was an extended week end in Lvov.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 02:31:58 AM by Patagonie »

Offline jone

« Reply #939 on: November 15, 2019, 09:22:10 PM »
Alexis,

You are one class act!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #940 on: November 16, 2019, 02:23:35 AM »
Alexis,

You are one class act!
Thank you Jone.
She has also a trait that i find class act, she helped Maidan people during the revolution, don't know on which scale, and still soldiers on the front. I would love to help her.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #941 on: November 16, 2019, 02:30:13 AM »
The last news, fresh, 45 minutes:

mistress (ex?) who absolutely wanted me to not go to Ukraine, and wanted to attach me in a bed last week end takes the plane today for Ukraine. I wait to talk with her.

But she is aiming a city in the north  of Ukraine i think and we will not meet.  8)
I love her popka very much and her popka loves me very much  :P , this type of love story always works when the light is shut off  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 02:33:12 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #942 on: November 16, 2019, 12:37:11 PM »

I love her popka very much . . .

And . . . anything else ??

What about the British fanny (as we recently had explained to us here) ??
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #943 on: November 16, 2019, 12:51:40 PM »
News from the front:

And especially the lady from Kiev.
Today she sent two photos. The photos are basically shit, but you care.

since yesterday i stayed totally muted. The only thing she can know is that i saw the photos and when, for the last time i came on whatsapp.
And i come here quite frequently because i also use whatsapp to talk with Erika whou will arrive tomorrow at the end of the morning;

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #944 on: November 16, 2019, 12:54:38 PM »
And . . . anything else ??

What about the British fanny (as we recently had explained to us here) ??
I take care about animals you know

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #945 on: November 16, 2019, 02:06:34 PM »
So today, surprise surprise, i got an "official invitation" of my ex mother in law. The one who had been operated with the help of the money that i had to give to my ex wife.
For someone who had been operated from the heart, the result was impressive. She is in shape, not even tired, amazing. Very happy for her. I like her and she reallys likes me, she had tears in the eyes when i came and when i had to go.

i bought cholocate, flowers and champaign. For her that's a second life. Udachi.

i Was with my friend, the father of the daughter of ex wifey.

He saved her life, finding the right surgeon, giving first the money before ex wifey reimburses.
The son of my ex Mil did nothing, he didn't even come to the hospital. Ex wifey stayed a very short time, and all is fine never crossed her way.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 12:17:23 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #946 on: November 16, 2019, 02:58:32 PM »
What are you looking for with these trips? I mean, are you looking for a wife?  A long term partner?  Casual sex?

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #947 on: November 16, 2019, 06:43:41 PM »
Hi Bo to answer quickly and directly to your answer i hope to find a long term relationship.

We have here usually, and it concerns the vast majority of men, and i did it myself, FSU women emigrating for the west. Only few guys live permanently in FSU and few are expats, which means that they are temporary working in FSU.

I had been friend for years with a fellow who had a uncommon status. He was travelling back and forth for years before getting a long term visa. However he married localy under the ukrainian law. Her wife never manifested the desire of leaving the country. At a moment she could have follow him if he had found a job in Paris. But that didn't happen.

There are other reasons that make my road crossing Ukraine. i have some dental work to do and it's not yet finished. Since french dentist messed her job three years ago my dentist try to go through and put it back in order. I enjoy my recreationnal time here, dating is fun and casual sex can occur but also practicing my russian. Yesterday i could, for the first time of my live, have a somehow of conversation with my ex MIL and the father of the daughter of my ex wife  :D

I think that there is a public of women ready to date foreigners seriously, they don't wan't to emigrate with all the heavy consequences needed. I come across more and more of woman who don't want to deal again with their fellows local men.I met a journalist few months ago, this is the last thing she wants to do : start a relationship with a local guy.
i have already solved the problem of the long terme visa in Ukraine. It costs some money but you can get a 3 years visa that avoid you the hassle of the 180/90 days of the tourism visa.

So you don't even need to get married to stay in Ukraine for a long time and you can set a little business.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 12:23:36 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #948 on: November 16, 2019, 06:50:55 PM »
so this morning Erika will come in the city. I Have some little gifts for her, a little bood,a diary whith PARIS as title. She will like this type book. I ALSO book some little animal in wood you put in the tree for christmas.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #949 on: November 17, 2019, 10:10:41 AM »
i had given to Erika a nice little calendar with a fashioned paper and some little animals in wood you put in Christmas' tree.

But firs of all let me you tell you what happened yesterday, saturday with the woman who had been my terp two years ago.
She invited me to her school for the second time to talk with some studends.
The fact is that i usually impress studends and at the same time this woman got a lot of sparks in the eyes.
Her two daughters were there, i am in love with the youngest one, don't know why, but i really like this little young girl. She looks so serious, but she is not even a teen.

Her mum touched me repeatdely, she kept my hand till i release the touch with my hand at a moment. I tease her a lot, whoever is around.  But the most powerful message comes from her eyes. She has very beautiful blue eyes. She wants to learn french in the future and starve to hear me speaking in french. She finds it very beautiful. I do my best to tell her something very musical and poetic of course.
I can do such exercise on spot, that's one my talent.
She also starts to understand that i have some real skills to help at school. However i am quite aware that you don't become a teacher in one day. And having free speech and structured lesson, especially for beginners, is a totally different thing.

THe ring she wears at the right hand don't look like a wedding ring or marriage i saw before if i don't make any mistake. So i suppose it's one of her previous ring.
I didn't see her on Fdating, and anyway it will be very difficult for her to date a man because she has almost no time now with her own business.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM