It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Question for Russian Women or Men Married to Russian Women  (Read 18807 times)

Offline nano

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Question for Russian Women or Men Married to Russian Women
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 04:46:47 AM »
I do agree with Krim that the main problem is your and needs a lot of work before pretending to reach a real trusty and bondable emotional relationship with an FSU woman. Expect many bumps.
Its depend of women that you choose. If you choose only hot women, with fashion personality, healthy, rich on her own way (not with your aid) she also must be (and next are large list of requirements how beauty and excellent personality she should be to make you impressed) and not be the boring one near you)) so, of course, "paranoya will destroy you" and it would "needs a lot of work before pretending to reach a real trusty and bondable emotional relationship" with such hard and exceptional madam.  :)
Just want to see the other side :)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2019, 10:06:24 AM »
the thing you learn about having a pet, is that you HAVE to take care of it...
kaynyesna, everyone would like to pet a cute “pushisty koshka”
but not everyone wants to feed it or cleanup after it...
right?

everything has a price or a cost...

so like having a pet, it comes down to “responsibility”
Responsible behavior is made up of four essential elements—honesty, compassion/respect, fairness, accountability...

Women LOVE responsible men
responsible men are protectors who will “take care” of a woman
and be responsible TO her...

sure, I like petting a furry little pussy-cat
but I also feed it premium cat food, and give it catnip, and take it to the groomer...

you guys are thinkin that the cat is gonna cook ya breakfast and THEN go and work all day at some meaningless job to help you make your truck payments????

chivo?
shto te dumisch, ya yesnaiyo?

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2019, 10:18:00 AM »

you guys are thinkin that the cat is gonna cook ya breakfast and THEN go and work all day at some meaningless job to help you make your truck payments????

I am driving a 2004 Ford pickup.  It is all paid for, but it may need new tires in a year or so.

I hope wife will buy the tires with her GTA salary.

But then her car is about due for new tires also . . . so who knows how this will play out.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2019, 02:31:02 PM »
I am driving a 2004 Ford pickup.  It is all paid for, but it may need new tires in a year or so.

I hope wife will buy the tires with her GTA salary.

But then her car is about due for new tires also . . . so who knows how this will play out.

I got a 2004 Chevy pickup all paid for too. Wife doesn't work but she'll be graduating in less than 2 years and she should start making close to 6 figures. I hope she thinks enough of me to move me up into a 2005 model.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JayH

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2019, 04:12:18 PM »
I g to move me up into a 2005 model.

Chances are she  will move YOU on for a later model ! :)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2019, 08:54:40 AM »
Chances are she  will move YOU on for a later model ! :)

Who won the last round of bets? Long time ago I said I don't want to marry a woman that needs me. I want to marry a woman that wants me. My wife is a 10 in looks. She can find a millionaire if she wanted to play that game. She doesn't need a million bucks. So what does she want from ne? I got a very big.....brain.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2019, 09:37:28 AM »

I hope she thinks enough of me to move me up into a 2005 model.

I doubt it, she will wait for you to break down and will be happy to finally get herself a brand new model.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2019, 09:47:15 AM »
I doubt it, she will wait for you to break down and will be happy to finally get herself a brand new model.

No, if I break down, she'll get me a wheelchair so it'll be easier for her to push me places like up a mountain. She loves to hike. I just hope the wheelchair is a 2005 or newer model.

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2019, 09:12:43 PM »
No, if I break down, she'll get me a wheelchair so it'll be easier for her to push me places like up a mountain. She loves to hike. I just hope the wheelchair is a 2005 or newer model.

Maybe she will like to hike in mountains, take you up the hill, and when it's time to go down hill, you can coast down mountain in wheelchair, hopefully your heart could take that excitement...….. if you are able not to crash into trees!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM