It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What websites does everyone recommend?  (Read 13215 times)

Offline Newmpiece

What websites does everyone recommend?
« on: August 24, 2017, 02:11:52 PM »
Hey everyone I am brand new to this.  First I want to say I am very excited because everyone here has been helpful and there is a great overall positive vibe on here.   I have been reading a lot and doing my research and now I want to sign up for a site or two.  I saw the list from the 101 post.  I signed up for russiansingles.com last night.  I set up my profile with pictures and sent out a couple winks and have 6 messages already.  It really seems too good to be true like a scam to try and get me to buy a membership.  If I am going to pay for a membership I am curious what everyone thinks are the best ones.  What websites have you all had success with?  .

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: What websites does everyone recommend?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 04:09:41 PM »
I'm a novice like you, and  had nothing but good experiences on Fdating.com, the good thing is  it's free!!. I met a wonderful woman on that site. Most women I messaged replied and were happy to chat
Ohh, and the thought " it's too good to be true" entered my mind often..... Now I'm 8 months down the road and getting ready to meet her, my friends are saying "she's too good to be true" in a good way   :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:26:12 PM by Davo »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 04:26:02 PM »
Hi, I've used pay monthly sites like Elena's Models but personally seen no advantage to using them over free sites. Fdating I tried but found the response ratio was not great. SO I dropped that after a while and used other free dating sites. Outright scammers are usually easy to work out but beware the holiday whores that seem to populate many a site. A response like you are getting can also be had on EM but I would be cautious of both.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Davo

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 04:31:53 PM »
Hi, I've used pay monthly sites like Elena's Models but personally seen no advantage to using them over free sites. Fdating I tried but found the response ratio was not great. SO I dropped that after a while and used other free dating sites. Outright scammers are usually easy to work out but beware the holiday whores that seem to populate many a site. A response like you are getting can also be had on EM but I would be cautious of both.

I didn't find this, I probably had an 80% reply rate, but after 2 years dating online  locally, I have some great opening messages and I talked to women my own age, which I think is an advantage
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:35:45 PM by Davo »

Offline Newmpiece

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 07:25:20 PM »
Good to know that's guys.  I will definitely try F dating at least for now

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 09:26:13 PM »

And here we have Trenchcoat posting his usual 'advice' that is contrary to most other guys experience ...... :D

fdating ( free)  is defo one site to try as is dmnotify.com - but my 'advice' is three years old and I'm a lot older ;)

Offline Davo

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 11:48:58 PM »
This might interest you. I was on Fdating for 2 weeks, in that time, only  2 women contacted me. One wanted my email, in the first message, I took it no further and the other, I had a great open conversation with. All the others, I contacted. Bare in mind I was only looking for a pen pal type of conversation while I was on the site, I definitely didn't intend to end up in the situation I am now : )
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 12:01:31 AM by Davo »

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 11:52:22 PM »
I definitely didn't intend to end up in the situation I am now : )

I'm confused... you show no trips, yet ..(still looking) ..

Offline Davo

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 11:56:56 PM »
I'm confused... you show no trips, yet ..(still looking) ..

I haven't visited the woman I've been in long correspondence  with.... Is that what you mean ?

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 12:15:29 AM »
I definitely didn't intend to end up in the situation I am now : )

not having visited, yet - what situation is that ?:)

Offline Davo

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 04:21:14 AM »
 sorry, that does sound a bit odd .... I never intended for anything to develop into a potential  relationship and definitely didn't think I would spend hours each day communicating.  We both started talking with the intention of just learning about each others cultures and countries. She had an interest in my country through a work mate.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:27:55 AM by Davo »

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 04:55:52 AM »
sorry, that does sound a bit odd .... I never intended for anything to develop into a potential  relationship and definitely didn't think I would spend hours each day communicating.  We both started talking with the intention of just learning about each others cultures and countries. She had an interest in my country through a work mate.

Then why do you get online on a datingsite?

Now I'm really is not in that position I have to care since I am pretty sure I am hooked for life and wont ever have to visit this datingscene again, but guys like you, are the definition of a keyboard Romeo.. all talk but no intention of getting serious and make the trip.

ok now you changed your mind, but I do wonder what goes on in your head when you sign up on a datingsite(!) to find a "penpal".. your not making life easier for those who are serious in their search for a partner.

Hey everyone I am brand new to this.  First I want to say I am very excited because everyone here has been helpful and there is a great overall positive vibe on here.   I have been reading a lot and doing my research and now I want to sign up for a site or two.  I saw the list from the 101 post.  I signed up for russiansingles.com last night.  I set up my profile with pictures and sent out a couple winks and have 6 messages already.  It really seems too good to be true like a scam to try and get me to buy a membership.  If I am going to pay for a membership I am curious what everyone thinks are the best ones.  What websites have you all had success with?  .

I recommend all the free sites, because they are free.. but be vigilante about the "gold-diggers" = to good to be true, it is not true :)

I was on cuteonly.com for a while, and I met some wonderful women there, quite ok price and they are quick to remove the scammers and fake profiles if they are discovered.
I think it was well worth it and a lot of women to choose from.
It's also there I met my Tanya, or she found me I should say.. and there is no regulation about what to send, so a good monthly priced site in my opinion.  We talked for 2 hours there before she sent me both phonenumber and skype and from that day neither one of us used that site again. Not that it matters since it was already payed :D

NO PPL sites are worth even looking at.. NO PPL sites.. all are in one way or another just crap.
Don't even give them a glance, or you will be sucked in with sensuality and young beautiful models all loving you from day one.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Davo

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 06:12:14 AM »
Then why do you get online on a datingsite?

Now I'm really is not in that position I have to care since I am pretty sure I am hooked for life and wont ever have to visit this datingscene again, but guys like you, are the definition of a keyboard Romeo.. all talk but no intention of getting serious and make the trip.

ok now you changed your mind, but I do wonder what goes on in your head when you sign up on a datingsite(!) to find a "penpal".. your not making life easier for those who are serious in their search for a partner.

Hi Night wish, you are right... At this stage I am the true definition of that....maybe one of the worst, and she jokes about it all the time  ;)

It's a bit of a complicated story why I was on a dating site and one I won't go into here ( I'm happy to pm you wish to hear my story  :)) I was genuine in my profile about why I was there. The women I talked to found our conversation interesting and weren't deceived. In fact straight away most expressed the stupidity of others who weren't so honest. They told me things they wouldn't in a dating situation. Might have inadvertently discovered the best way to meet genuine women.

I might be doing things back to  front ... But for the near future you will still see a big fat zero near my name. I've booked tickets for her to come and meet myself, my children and  family.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:13:27 AM by Davo »

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 06:43:29 PM »
And here we have Trenchcoat posting his usual 'advice' that is contrary to most other guys experience ...... :D

fdating ( free)  is defo one site to try as is dmnotify.com - but my 'advice' is three years old and I'm a lot older ;)

Fdating is where I found my lady. I highly recommend it. Trenchcoat advice should be avoided...

HDL

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 08:54:47 PM »

I've booked tickets for her to come and meet myself, my children and  family.

Outwardly - esp. having kids - it would seem so - but we wish you luck and keep us posted  ;)

Offline Davo

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 09:02:48 PM »
Outwardly - esp. having kids - it would seem so - but we wish you luck and keep us posted  ;)

Thanks mate  :)

Offline rw_recruiter

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 11:16:19 PM »
I found the girl I am visiting on Anastasiadate. Beautiful girls on it.

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 11:46:18 PM »

Some guys just won't be told .....      ;)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 11:51:02 PM by msmob »

Offline jone

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 12:16:55 AM »

Chances are over 80% that you are being PLAYED.  Don't believe me, ask Sashathekat.  His wife worked for one of the agencies that feed A-Date ..... in Odessa.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 12:40:14 AM »
Too late now. My ticket is booked, presents purchased, apartments leased, and my parachute packed. She young and beautiful so worth the risk.

Offline LAman

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 12:42:52 AM »
Chances are over 80% that you are being PLAYED.  Don't believe me, ask Sashathekat.  His wife worked for one of the agencies that feed A-Date ..... in Odessa.

Don't know much info to put at 80%. Age difference, model girl, revealing pics, only communicated through site, did get any contact details..... Can change odds. Put it this way, over the years I have only had one girl be a player. Mine was ~3%. And I am speaking of Odesa girls.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2017, 12:50:42 AM »
I am 47 years old and she is 21. Beautiful blonde and yes, we have only spoken through the site. But she seems very nice and has mentioned her family and babushka. I spoke to her older brother and even sent him money for a new pair of boots while he served in the East. Bad English, but seemed a decent guy.

Offline LAman

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2017, 01:08:58 AM »
I am 47 years old and she is 21. Beautiful blonde and yes, we have only spoken through the site. But she seems very nice and has mentioned her family and babushka. I spoke to her older brother and even sent him money for a new pair of boots while he served in the East. Bad English, but seemed a decent guy.

forgive me Jone, your 80% is much too low!!

Dude, rw, do you want some suggestions on what to do? seems you may have some 'free' time! Are you staying in center?

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2017, 01:10:52 AM »
Dude, rw, do you want some suggestions on what to do? seems you may have some 'free' time! Are you staying in center?

Just replied about where I am staying in other thread. Two different Airbnb's. Second week is a house on the Sea. I am throwing a big bbq party and bought a karaoke machine for her and all her friends. I used to live in NYC and Russian girls love karaoke.

Offline LAman

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2017, 01:25:37 AM »
Just replied about where I am staying in other thread. Two different Airbnb's. Second week is a house on the Sea. I am throwing a big bbq party and bought a karaoke machine for her and all her friends. I used to live in NYC and Russian girls love karaoke.

are you for real? Where is this big bbq party being held? Airbnb's don't allow parties in their apts. You seem to have lots of ideas....wonder how many are actually feasible.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2017, 01:33:22 AM »
are you for real? Where is this big bbq party being held? Airbnb's don't allow parties in their apts. You seem to have lots of ideas....wonder how many are actually feasible.

Are you joking man? This is an entire home on the Sea. Three bedrooms with an American style grill and a large outdoor area. It says fine for parties right on the homes page. They rent it specifically for parties.

edited, Here, 2 stories, sleeps 8 and Sergey says ok for large parties.  - http://i.imgur.com/7MYsAAx.png
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:37:53 AM by rw_recruiter »

Offline LAman

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2017, 10:56:18 AM »
Are you joking man? This is an entire home on the Sea. Three bedrooms with an American style grill and a large outdoor area. It says fine for parties right on the homes page. They rent it specifically for parties.

edited, Here, 2 stories, sleeps 8 and Sergey says ok for large parties.  - http://i.imgur.com/7MYsAAx.png

I may be wrong but at Otrada very little access to sea from homes above. The description you sent link says ' private house', quiet location and 'peaceful'. Not what you are planning but carry on, hope the deposit you put down get returned to you full.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2017, 11:48:22 AM »
The house has private access to the beach down a little walkway they say. There was no deposit required and Sergey the owner said no issues with inviting over a bunch of svelte women over for a bbq. I see no issues.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2017, 01:35:46 PM »
Here is a good old thread about one poster's experience with Anastasia date. -

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=13138.0
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 02:01:02 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Jumper

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2017, 02:16:38 PM »
The house has private access to the beach down a little walkway they say. There was no deposit required and Sergey the owner said no issues with inviting over a bunch of svelte women over for a bbq. I see no issues.

Maybe no issues with flat rental, but you have entered the world of affiliate dating agencies on the FSU, might as well be the matrix.

What's your intentions there?
Kind of sounds more like just going to party with young girls so far.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 02:34:08 PM »
Not looking for marriage at this stage. Just want to find a nice girlfriend Jumper.

It's a large house right off the beach guys, not a flat. I have spoken with the owner. Parties with girls in bikinis are fine. A nice dry rubbed brisket and some cold Baltika and a day at the topless beach is not a bad thing.

Offline jone

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2017, 03:55:01 PM »
Not looking for marriage at this stage. Just want to find a nice girlfriend Jumper.

It's a large house right off the beach guys, not a flat. I have spoken with the owner. Parties with girls in bikinis are fine. A nice dry rubbed brisket and some cold Baltika and a day at the topless beach is not a bad thing.

F the girls.  Set up the Shaslik and I'll be right over.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LAman

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2017, 01:05:29 PM »
F the girls.  Set up the Shaslik and I'll be right over.

I'm already there jone!! You just stay in LA and [size=78%]mind the store )))[/size]

Offline MarinaSirena

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2018, 07:56:27 AM »
probably its offtopic,but...
The more i am here(on RWD), the more i realise that the search is not so easy...
Before i found RWD i even could not think that its so difficult...This interesting trip to @your special FSU woman@ is full of scammers, expenses, broken hopes, exhausting dates like job interview...
So i found one site.Its like RWD but  about Foreign men discussion))
Doesnt matter actually
I want to add one questionnaire
Focus on the answers of real woman( not scam) who is married with foreign guys like you are
They were asked @where did you meet your foreign husband?@
You can see here your favorite EM and so on) But the most common reply @others@
It just means that you can meet @the right girl@ everywere)
Everyting works if you know what you want and doing adequate and with opened heart)

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2018, 08:09:56 AM »
The more i am here(on RWD), the more i realise that the search is not so easy...
Before i found RWD i even could not think that its so difficult...This interesting trip to @your special FSU woman@ is full of scammers, expenses, broken hopes, exhausting dates like job interview...
Doesnt matter actually
Focus on the answers of real woman( not scam) who is married with foreign guys like you are
Everyting works if you know what you want and doing adequate and with opened heart)
In the great game of life it is inevitable that men and women will meet. Ones national origins are not so important.
With the world a smaller place than yesteryear and information at ones fingertips, communication, ease of travel and access will mean that international relationships will become the norm rather than be the outliers.
I would hazard a guess that in the very distant future  the human race will be a homogenous sludge with racial distinctions a long forgotten evolutionary hiccup about as far distant from us as Australopithecus is to Homo Sapiens.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2018, 10:56:25 PM »
Doesnt matter actually
This echoes what I previously posted; internet dating sucks, there is no "pot of gold" website or app, and you could find a girl almost anywhere. Even in a village! :D

The poll results may be unreliable as I've been told the dating scene has changed a lot in the last five months and almost a cosmic shift from five years ago.

My advice to guys seeking an FSUW and want to increase their odds of success -

1. Pick a city with a million or more residents in the FSU - whatever place interests you. Maybe even 500,000+ is ok if closer to other major cities.
2. Enroll in a Russian language university course.
3. Stay for as long as you can; whether it be six weeks, six months or more.

Benefits to this approach -

a) You will improve your language skills. If you go from zero Russian to intermediate/advanced you will increase potential dating pool by at least 5x. Maybe closer to 10x.
b) You will meet women through university, both students and staff.
c) You will build local networks, which increase the number of women you meet.
d) You can pursue other avenues to meet women such as social events and places (e.g., bars, clubs, parties) and activities (e.g., gym workouts, yoga classes, wine tasting groups).
e) Internet dating may be more useful as you're essentially dating as a local.
f) Visa is relatively easy to arrange and can be for a long stay.
g) You can start in a dorm, which allows you time to find an apartment you like if you prefer one (may also cover registration requirements if applicable).
h) The city you pick is a home base, so you can travel to other cities in the same country quite easily.
i) It's not really that expensive in country (Moscow and St Petersburg as exceptions), the biggest cost is opportunity cost because you won't be working.
j) It is far easier to have multiple/follow-up dates.
k) If you date, you can meet her friends, colleagues and family - recon is much easier.
l) It's very easy to answer the question, "why are you here?"
m) Even if you don't find a wife, you'll have an amazing time.
n) You will have a rich cultural experience.
o) The university will provide a level of "local support".

The only real cons is that it is an investment of time and money, but any guy who is serious should be able to study for a month.

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2018, 11:26:18 PM »
Thanks for posting, Marina

Of course, the data is historical and although I met V via luckylovers- I'd not recommended them, now ..the buggers even had the cheek to relist an old testimonial of ours that they had previously agreed to remove... they MUST be desperate

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2018, 01:57:12 AM »
This echoes what I previously posted; internet dating sucks, there is no "pot of gold" website or app, and you could find a girl almost anywhere. Even in a village! :D

The poll results may be unreliable as I've been told the dating scene has changed a lot in the last five months and almost a cosmic shift from five years ago.

1. Pick a city with a million or more residents in the FSU - whatever place interests you. Maybe even 500,000+ is ok if closer to other major cities.

a) You will improve your language skills. If you go from zero Russian to intermediate/advanced you will increase potential dating pool by at least 5x. Maybe closer to 10x.
d) You can pursue other avenues to meet women such as social events and places (e.g., bars, clubs, parties) and activities (e.g., gym workouts, yoga classes, wine tasting groups).
g) You can start in a dorm, which allows you time to find an apartment you like if you prefer one (may also cover registration requirements if applicable).
h) The city you pick is a home base, so you can travel to other cities in the same country quite easily.
i) It's not really that expensive in country (Moscow and St Petersburg as exceptions), the biggest cost is opportunity cost because you won't be working.
k) If you date, you can meet her friends, colleagues and family - recon is much easier.

The only real cons is that it is an investment of time and money, but any guy who is serious should be able to study for a month.

This is all true Rwd it's what I originally planned for this year roughly, but it soon became clear that my time scales would not allow it. I could have used the few grand I had saved to stay out there a few months and I wonder if I should have done this now. Instead I put it towards converting my house so I can rent a couple of rooms out and  therefore have continuous income while out there. Anyway, going out there for a longer period is what I hope to do in the near future, hopefully next year.

I think for many they are tied to their jobs and some dare'nt give it up as otherwise they may no longer fulfill the wealth/comfort aspiration of the girl or struggle to stay out their long financially. I agree that website dating sucks and has its drawbacks in dredging up a certain type of girl. It can have some benefits though in telling whether a girl is single, age, etc. Though of course I think a fair few need to be worked through before getting to one with chemistry, if out there and using the methods you state this can be done more naturally I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jumper

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2018, 03:02:35 PM »
Doesnt matter actually

Agree,and really I did not find traveling to see someone that I had mutual  interest in meeting difficult .

Various websites had their pluses and minuses but pretty easy to find out who was genuinely interested,with a bit of communication and common sense.

I think most men can look in the mirror to find the root of most of their issues in this endeavor.
Including myself lol.

Over the years we've all seen countless men visit women that anyone could tell were not interested in them fir whatever reason.
.Often continuing to pursue the same ghost of what they felt was a * relationship * ,when none of the normal
Interactions were present between two people that have genuine concern for each other.
This goes both ways of course.

But it's not so different in any of those respects to what you see in human relations dating locally, it's just a longer commute.

:)

Offline MarinaSirena

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2018, 08:21:53 PM »

Did you test this approach?successfully?

Offline MarinaSirena

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2018, 08:26:36 PM »

I think most men can look in the mirror to find the root of most of their issues in this endeavor.
Including myself lol.

probably its the wisest thing i ve ever heard....
I totally agree
The most people can look in the mirror to find the root of most of their issues
Including myself as well

Offline BillyB

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2018, 09:21:46 PM »
 Don't need to be perfect which is hard to do. If a person is above average in all areas of their life, they should easily find success with the opposite sex.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2018, 12:27:43 AM »
Did you test this approach?successfully?
Cheeky question! Of course not, but I do know from experience that both language skills and time in country exponentially increase the likelihood of "success".

As a footnote I wanted to attend a Russian university course this year, but they would not accept my application with a business visa, only a study visa. Given the restrictions related to the issuance of a study visa I decided not to attend the course.

Offline ML

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2018, 08:25:07 AM »
Including myself lol.

I looked and didn't see anything.
I'll check again after I shave.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2018, 09:58:39 AM »
I looked and didn't see anything.
I'll check again after I shave.

Let us know what you find out because I'm not sure I agree with Jumper.

When I looked at the mirror this morning, I saw the reflection of my smiling wife getting ready for work. She's never been a cause of any issues with me.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2018, 11:48:39 PM »
Touche'

You both know it wasn't meant literally though.  lol

Reality is many men in this endeavor search for ,
X, y, z  qualities,instead of for someone that genuinely loves them, whom they genuinely love as  a person.

Many womens searchs are similar, it's amazing the failure rate isn't even higher with the emphasis put on mostly things that are  rather insignificant in a long term relationship.

If they perhaps have their priorities aligned better with reality of compatible relationships  ,they are often unwilling or unfunded to take the needed  time to follow those up.

Add to this that seldom  has the line "what  we've got  here ,is a failure to communicate" been more apt.

:)

Not saying I'm not guilty,and I've always said self reflection is ,or at least should be,  a pretty big part of this journey.

I was in Prague 20 years ago,looking back it seems a lifetime ago.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2811
Total: 2820

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM