It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Prevalence of Interracial Relationships  (Read 15488 times)

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Prevalence of Interracial Relationships
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2018, 09:43:24 PM »
You have a point BC.  It's not politically correct to talk about race and IQ.

Obviously you do not have the IQ to read and comprehend what the author wrote.  Anyone else here willing to step up and agree that the article http://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/stop-talking-about-race-and-iq-take-it-from-someone-who-did.html asserts what is stated above?

Let's talk about McNamara's Morons Project 100,000 instead, where they sent all those Forrest Gumpers with IQ's as low as 62 to Vietnam, where they were more of a threat to their fellow soldiers than they were to the VC.

"The “typical” Project 100,000 recruit was Caucasian in his early 20s and a high school dropout with sixth grade reading and mathematics abilities.  Black and Latino men, however, were vastly overrepresented in Project 100,000. Of the New Standards Men, over 40% were African Americans and of that number, 65% were from the South.   Some recruits were unable to speak English, others were considered too short or too tall under standard requirements."
http://blackpast.org/gah/project-100-000-1966-1971

Or maybe we can talk about how in the early 1990's, the Clinton administration asked Colin Powell what could be done to get more minorities (ie, blacks, as several other minorities were already represented) in the Special Forces.  In his report he said to do away with the swimming test since blacks can't swim, and to do away with the IQ test. (since the SF require 1 standard deviation above average IQ for SF)

Your source?  I'm sure you now want to somehow link swimming ability to IQ?  There are plenty of men and women of all color who never learned how to swim.

I join those who consider your views sad and pathetic.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2018, 10:16:32 PM »
The NPD Nazis received German tax payer money just like I mentioned, yes? They haven't been stopped due to courts protecting their rights.

They haven't been stopped as  it ( NPD) " did not pose a significant enough threat to German democracy for it to be outlawed."

"Critics have also warned that any move to ban or starve the NPD of financing could drive its members underground and promote further radicalisation"

http://www.dw.com/en/german-government-moves-to-block-state-funding-for-neo-nazi-npd/a-38343628

So, Silly BillyB - may be you were inferring the Germans were turning a blind eye and supporting such parties ?

It's clear that the tactic to keep NPD is their box is working ...    The govt will be FAR for worried about AfD

You want equal rights except when it's given to people you don't like? Political parties get State money to function in Germany. I understand the liberal parties of free speech and tolerance want to ban the opposition or at least their funding. One day their opposition will be the majority and the same tolerance they've shown to minorities will be shown to them.

What ARE you blathering about .?.

SURE, I personally, do not like the aims of NPD and those who seek to stir up suspicion re migrants

The German Courts have not banned the party - and they continue to exist - in near obscurity ... re representation

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2018, 10:25:48 PM »
They haven't been stopped as  it ( NPD) " did not pose a significant enough threat to German democracy for it to be outlawed."

So if someday the German people embrace Fascism...again and  the parties of tolerance and free speech lose power, the parties of tolerance and free speech will only then try to eliminate the NPD. Makes you wonder who the Fascists are.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2018, 10:29:40 PM »
So if someday the German people embrace Fascism...again and  the parties of tolerance and free speech lose power, the parties of tolerance and free speech will only then try to eliminate the NPD. Makes you wonder who the Fascists are.

You STILL won't get it

NPD are not a threat to democracy ... they are not getting serious voting might

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2018, 05:41:51 PM »
I was surprised at this one.....

Robert De Niro and his wife of over 20 years, Grace Hightower have just split.
Am now surprised that I was surprised. Will cost millions it is reported.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/robert-de-niros-shock-split-from-wife/news-story/53b374fc0f5da176fc0a48754430bb49

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2018, 07:59:54 PM »
Obviously you do not have the IQ to read and comprehend what the author wrote.  Anyone else here willing to step up and agree that the article http://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/stop-talking-about-race-and-iq-take-it-from-someone-who-did.html asserts what is stated above?

BC, the author is trying to argue some BS that IQ doesn't matter...which is complete BS.  IQ really does matter.

There is something known as competence.  Low IQ people have difficulties with competence.  If you are in a situation where you need to depend on someone else, you darn sure want them to be competent.

There are blacks who are high IQ and very competent, but the percentage of high IQ, competent blacks is much lower than other races.

Your source? 

Try Uncle Google.  It's not hard to find, if you have enough intelligence to use Google.

I'm sure you now want to somehow link swimming ability to IQ?

I make no such correlation.  I'll leave that up to you.

Swimming ability was one of two factors Powell cited as being reasons for so few blacks in the special forces.

There are plenty of men and women of all color who never learned how to swim.

Unfortunately, lack of knowledge of how to swim was not the problem.  Physiology was.

I join those who consider your views sad and pathetic.

Just as I join those who consider your views to be sad, pathetic, and ignorant.

There really are racial differences.

Anyone who runs a business or organization knows you want to hire people who bring the most value and competence.  That correlates with IQ.  If you bring on board a lot of low IQ idiots, your business or organization suffers.

I have nothing against blacks or other minorities.  I do have something against low IQ idiots and incompetence.  Only a fool would pretend that some races do not have higher distributions of idiots and incompetents than other races.

Ever consider the possibility the Bible is correct?
God gave Abraham a promise to bless his descendants.
What if that blessing amounted to higher IQ, plus Judeo-Christian work ethic and inventiveness? (Asians have high IQ, but East minus West equals zero, as Ayn Rand put it.)
When you look at the migration of the tribes of Israel, and where those tribes ended up, what do you find?  Predominantly white, Western cultures.
What if God's chosen people were the white, Western societies?

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2018, 09:24:21 PM »

What if that blessing amounted to higher IQ, plus Judeo-Christian work ethic and inventiveness? (Asians have high IQ, but East minus West equals zero, as Ayn Rand put it.)
When you look at the migration of the tribes of Israel, and where those tribes ended up, what do you find?  Predominantly white, Western cultures.

Bee Farmer what do you think would happen if space aliens landed on Earth next week and announced their presence and the presence of a vast network of other alien races throughout the known universe?

What do you think would happen if through the course of discussions with the space aliens the space aliens admitted that they were behind the rise of the various religions around the world? In addition, the space aliens had the video to prove they were the force behind the rise of religion.

The space aliens had video showing that they taught the ancient Britons how to build Stonehenge. The space aliens had video of them teaching and helping the Egyptians build the pyramids and teaching the Egyptians hieroglyphics. The space aliens had video of one of the space aliens as Jesus preaching to the masses and being crucified on the cross and then rising 3 days later. The space aliens had video of one of the space aliens as Muhammad teaching about Islam. In fact, the space aliens had video of them creating and nurturing all of the world's religions.

Bee Farmer what do you think the various religions and the world as a whole would do when they found out the world's religions were all fake? Created and encouraged by space aliens?   

Offline BC

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2018, 01:16:41 AM »
BC, the author is trying to argue some BS that IQ doesn't matter...which is complete BS.  IQ really does matter.

There is something known as competence. Low IQ people have difficulties with competence.  If you are in a situation where you need to depend on someone else, you darn sure want them to be competent.

There are blacks who are high IQ and very competent, but the percentage of high IQ, competent blacks is much lower than other races.

Try Uncle Google.  It's not hard to find, if you have enough intelligence to use Google.

Obviously you were not capable of comprehending what was written. Had your IQ tested lately?  How about your reading skills?  You are obviously deficient at the latter and terrible with basic logic and common sense.

Now all of a sudden you want to throw in another factor 'competence' because your original argument does not hold on it's own?

Entertain me with your google sites. Any with white robes and peaked caps?

I make no such correlation.  I'll leave that up to you.

Swimming ability was one of two factors Powell cited as being reasons for so few blacks in the special forces.

Unfortunately, lack of knowledge of how to swim was not the problem.  Physiology was.

Funny you qualify your statements when you are shown contrary.  Take a man of color and another white of same stature.  Both have never seen deep water and throw them both in and see what happens.

Just as I join those who consider your views to be sad, pathetic, and ignorant.

There really are racial differences.

Anyone who runs a business or organization knows you want to hire people who bring the most value and competence.  That correlates with IQ.  If you bring on board a lot of low IQ idiots, your business or organization suffers.

I have nothing against blacks or other minorities.  I do have something against low IQ idiots and incompetence.  Only a fool would pretend that some races do not have higher distributions of idiots and incompetents than other races.

I have been self-employed with my own businesses since I was 30.  I never even thought about a man or woman's color when hiring or firing.  I even hired a lily white wannabe nazi without knowing it at the time despite his boots, funny pants, tan shirt and little moustache.  He had some problems (drinking) and things didn't work out after a bit.  Most of the folks that stuck around were not 'indigenous'.  Total ethnic mix of just about every religion, or not,  out there

Trying to acquire fans around here you think will think your way because they practice some  'Judeo-Christian religion?'  Plenty of non-white folks go to church and believe in Christ.

Did you know that a higher percentage of Christian men and women of color attend church, pray regularly, participate in religious education and believe in God than those of your or my skin color?

Did you know that the Muslim world brought about many of of the roots of fields such as science with scientific method, chemistry, mathematics like algebra, philosophy, culture and medicine?

You are as lost in yourself as it gets bee-farmer, even to the point of scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and attain some feeling of superiority that will balance your low self-esteem.  That is sad, weak and repulsive.

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2018, 07:38:57 AM »
When you look at the migration of the tribes of Israel, and where those tribes ended up, what do you find? Predominantly white, Western cultures. What if God's chosen people were the white, Western societies?
Considering where those tribes lived (Egypt) and ended (Palestine), probably NOT very white and in the Near East :D

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline fathertime

« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2018, 09:58:33 AM »

Using Ayn Rand and the bible as possible references isn't credible.   From your view IQ matters when discussing blacks or latinos, but IQ is discounted/discarded when referring to Asians.  Which of course conveniently leaves you at the very top of the food chain. 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline jone

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2018, 10:09:34 AM »
One thing that has always bothered me was the Anglification of Jesus by Western civilization.  It is more likely that Jesus was dark brown instead of all those pictures of him as someone, say, that you'd meet in Norway.   It is possible he even was considered Black.  Absent imagery, it is impossible to say, except that natives from his territory are a mix that favors Mediterranean colors. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2018, 10:27:38 AM »
One thing that has always bothered me was the Anglification of Jesus by Western civilization.  It is more likely that Jesus was dark brown instead of all those pictures of him as someone, say, that you'd meet in Norway.   It is possible he even was considered Black.  Absent imagery, it is impossible to say, except that natives from his territory are a mix that favors Mediterranean colors.

Some of the Popes of the time of the first millennium after the supposed death of Jesus were from North Africa and the Middle East so there must have been black Popes.

Offline GenMish

« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2018, 11:25:57 AM »

When you first offered IQs, the higher IQ Jews were the Ashkenazi(European) Jews but Sephardic Jews have lower IQs. In some cases like the Mizrahim, Magravim and Tenonim much lower. The reason for this, is that Judaism was once a very evangelical religion, and many different peoples converted. Jews sent out missionairies after the Babylonian Captivity with great success. Jewish communities sprang up from India to Africa to Europe

In both the Christian and Jewish tradition, the blessing falls to Abrahams spiritual descendants. While its true many Jews today are actually from the physical line of Judah, many are not. Not to mention it gets really dicey if one wants to include all Hebrew descendants, because 10 of the tribes went into captivity by the Assyrians. They never returned as punishment for their idolatry. To further complicate matters there is probably just as much Hebrew blood in Jericho as there is in Tel Aviv today

Going back to IQs, the Islamic world was equal or ahead of Europe for centuries intellectually. Its not until the Renaissance do we see the West excel. I will suggest it was the work of St Thomas Aquinas that RESHAPED western patterns of thought. These new methods of thinking benefitted certain ethnic groups more than others

Lets all remember all the high IQ Northern Europeans forefathers were illiterate barbarians worshiping trees when Babylon ruled the civilized world

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2018, 11:47:56 AM »
Some of the Popes of the time of the first millennium after the supposed death of Jesus were from North Africa and the Middle East so there must have been black Popes.

The first pope (Peter) was from Galilee.  The majority of the remaining popes in the first and second century were from Rome, or from what is now Italy.  There was another pope from Bethlehem, one from Syria, and one from Greece (before the schism).  There was a Berber descent pope, in the fourth century, I believe.

Research tends to indicate that Jews of Jesus' time were similar, look wise, to modern day Syrian and Iraqi Jews.  The majority have black or brown hair, and dark eyes, but some are red haired with either brown or green eyes.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2896
Total: 2906

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM