It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A CMVM report?  (Read 12197 times)

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
A CMVM report?
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:25:51 PM »
Hmmmmm....this is something new for me. A Chat Many Visit Many.....story.
At moment there are 6 girls involved and only one have I written a letter to( for several months). This is a Fall trip, so I hoping to wither down the count some. Couple cities in The Ukraine(had to say that  :D )involved, including a second country. Would like to end up in M country for their celebrations...but that is getting ahead of myself.
Trying to figure out which girl seems best for me( and her for me) so I can spend as much time with her. I did ask a couple girls to take some time off, so I am set for certain times. I have no problem if things go well to spend extra time with a certain girl.

I will tell a little about each girl:

H-1: A 28 yr old blue eyes blonde, excellent english, smart, model looking and has had a couple guys visit her. Been on sites for a year, likes to cook, loves kids(teacher), enjoys active rest.
This one I am most attracted to.

H-2: A 26 yr old blonde blue eyed, very good english, smart and new to intnl dating. Friendly. like to tease and joke around, easy going and puts much emphisis on meeting in person( like me), a teacher also.

K-1: A 34 yr old with a teenage girl, dark hair green eyes and an actress. More serious talk with her about life and ones feelings but her english as I have found is just okay( cannot speak on phone). Deliberate, stubborn and looking for her man on white horse!!! Divorced but would like to be married again.

N-1: A 29yr old with dark hair and green eyes( did some video with her), very freindly, outgoing and we joke, tease( sexual and otherwise) quite often. Of all girls seems most 'into' me. Will travel to K or O to see me!!!

C-1: Another blue eyed blonde, 29yr old, have known her the longest...but didn't speak for long time. English is just okay, not real outgoing personality, at least in letters or chat, maybe different in person.....took long time to get contact info( she said she had a problem one time with a guy)so have number but she cannot talk!!!. My friend lives in city so his wife is our go in between( other country).

C-2: Newest to the group...a 29 yr old dark hair with blue eyes. Very friendly in chat...asks the right questions.....joke around some but another with poor english skills....maybe in person she can communicate. Another my friends wife will be go in between. Not yet acquired contact info...just need to get home address!!!

Just for info......all girls I have spoken to..I have advised that if they are serious about finding their partner....the site they are on is a poor choice...of course, their agency is who recommmended the site!!!! They all have laptops at home...so our chats are there.....the most filtering is on my end. There are ways of sending your info on chat( ceratin words are deleted)as my e-mail address has gone through( in pieces). Most imporant is if girls is willing participant. Some are scared that agency will find out. I assure them that chat is between us only. There is some kind of translator for girl on site that helps with some words/wording for english. Communication is from several different avenues.
I will update as things proceed...it will be interesting to see how things can change over time!!!
Please...I don't need any advise...but comments are welcome.....

If anyone knows.....out of SVO, has anyone had a intl connection and went from terminal D to terminal F? Leaving restricted area or time to get from one to the other?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline I/O

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: A CMVM report?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 03:34:50 PM »
the most filtering is on my end.
Don't be so sure.

Offline LAman

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 03:43:18 PM »
Point taken.....but from different girls the same happens....they don't see a certin word
Yet...one girl actually blurted out most of my email address on chat screen...I was shocked....
many times girls don't see what I write.
trial and error to see what passes.

Offline I/O

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 03:49:29 PM »
I was more referring to the "who, what and how" you are.

Offline Vaughn

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 06:03:15 PM »
If anyone knows.....out of SVO, has anyone had a intl connection and went from terminal D to terminal F? Leaving restricted area or time to get from one to the other?

LAMan, last July/August I did this coming and going, although we were heading to Terminal D to catch the Aeroexpress train to the city. Once you clear customs, the distance can be walked via an indoor route in about 15 minutes.

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »
Couple cities in The Ukraine(had to say that  :D )involved, including a second country.

<snip>

Are you going to THE Ukraine or THE Moscow? (I didn't have to say that)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline LAman

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 12:39:45 AM »

Are you going to THE Ukraine or THE Moscow? (I didn't have to say that)

Muzh......I did that on purpose.....I had just got through reading another thread..... ;)
I will be off to the ukraine.....or Ukraine for short!!!

Thanks for info Vaughn...so you have to clear customs to go to another terminal? A few years back, I went directly from plane to a separate glassed area(connections)..I guess customs??? and through glass doors directly into the gate area in SVO2.

Offline LAman

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 07:28:34 PM »
One month before my trip starts. It is my longest trip thus far, nearly three weeks( due to work).
Decided on open end trip(??)flying into H city through Vienna and flying back from M country. Gives me enough time in between to change plans day by day. I do have a girl I think is best suited for me in each area/city,
just playing it by ear as to how long time we get. The only definate meetings are with girls who have taken time off. I do think a personal meeting is best judge of chemistry!!!! The bulk of time will be spent in ...
ok, Kharkov. Any tips on that city are welcome!!!

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 06:19:14 PM »
LA, the only definate meeting you have is with yourself ;)
Hope all goes well for you...have fun!
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 07:21:23 PM »
The bulk of time will be spent in ...
ok, Kharkov. Any tips on that city are welcome!!!

I have been there twice and recommend the area around Pushkin Metro for apartments and food.  See parts of my Kharkiv trip report for specific restaurant names, etc.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 12:09:23 AM »
From one Angeleno to another, LAMan...I hope you have a great time. All the best!

From LA to anywhere is a long way away....so have fun! Hopefully someday you can help 'add' to the talent count in our basin. Good luck!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 07:10:10 AM »
I have been there twice and recommend the area around Pushkin Metro for apartments and food.  See parts of my Kharkiv trip report for specific restaurant names, etc.

Strongly second that.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline LAman

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 04:36:20 PM »
@JR...you are quite right...maybe better wording would have been arranged/scheduled meetings. In all my trips and meetings with girls.....only one time did I not meet with a girl i intended to meet....whether it was true or not her granny got ill a couple weeks before trip.

@GQ....thanks for your thoughts. These trips have turned more into meeting up with people I know or new sites to see than with meeting/seeing girls. I wonder if that is the evolution process!!!

@ML...I did read your thread...and didn't find much info on sites in Kharkov, I'll re-read. My friend likes Yaske and Pushkin. Is there a better japanese restaurant? I am staying close to constitution square.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 07:16:11 AM »

I am staying close to constitution square.

That is also a really nice area. However, night hangouts are more towards Pushkinska. And if you have someone on the ground, you can venture a little bit to the burbs. Lots of cafes and discos/bowling.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 01:24:46 PM »
....These trips have turned more into meeting up with people I know or new sites to see than with meeting/seeing girls. I wonder if that is the evolution process!!!....

Somewhat close to the suit I sported on my maiden trip, LAMan. One I thought helped to put things in much better perspectives. You'll be more than fine, I think.

As for the evolutionary process, I am inclined to agree, but then I thought it so back in '04 too, although now I believe this beast is too stubborn and far too set in its way to evolve..
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline LAman

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 12:52:40 AM »
A little late on reporting....but here it goes:

I ended up with a united/austrian combo through la/ny/vie/hrk. And boy did my trip start going into the tank from very beginning. My cell phone starting acting up shutting down on its own. On 6am flights,
I don't sleep at all....hoping to 'knock out' on plane. Got to NY okay...made a few last minute phone calls before leaving US....and boarded Aus flight......never left gate...just sat for half an hour, hmmm,
the worrying started. I had a 2 hour layover, so  maybe that just took some of cushion off, okay, so now we finally back up...great..on the runway and.....I see planes backed up, $hit!!! @@@%$#
Okay......we sat there for over an hour before we finally took off....there goes my 'cushion'. My only hope is the plane makes up time!!!( why is it they can when leaving late). So its a movie and sleep.
By the way, gotta have a girl story. While waiting in line to board AUS flight a very pretty blonde dressed causually in front of me, I say hello,....,,,then another beautiful blonde dressed to tee boots and all with comes up to blonde in front of me with a guy......then the russian starts........that explains the beauties!!!!! Just priming me!!!!!!
  Now we get to VIE......only 45 minutes late (??) and I very close to me gate. When I get there......flight delayed close to 2 hours. Can't win!!!  Almost 3 hour wait!!! I get my phone out...remember my problems....well no signal......then goes dead!!!! Just hope my taxi in HRK knows of my delay.
First time in HRK....so as plane lands on runway...all the way to the end, we turn and go back up runway we just landed on....I wonder...I only see 1 plane in whole airport and one building.....all on a lower level...how does plane get down there I wonder? Going back across whole airport runway!!!!
Finally arrrive, customs fast( few people), luggage arrive :clapping:  and my taxi waiting for me!!!!! I made it!!!

Offline LAman

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 01:25:53 AM »
So to catch up on few days here:
My apt had change.....reason given, long term rental stayed extra month, so i am given better apt for same rate.....large tub for soaking, WIFI, next to sumskaya on gonchara...I accept.
Girl situation has changed. Added a couple girls because of beauty( my fault) and having spoke to them a few times seemed okay...they snuck emails in chat for me to leave numbers.
My ex was living in kharkov.....I was to meet her for coffee but she went back to Odessa, so we will get together there.
From before:
 H-1, my favorite, seems busy with work and school, not much time available, does not look good
 H-2, did not speak much to her because not sure of her english skills..I don't really like terps. So I vauguely told her I would arrive beg of Oct.
New...... H-3, fluent in english and recently joined site, black hair , blue eyes and sends me many photos( she likes to take and be taken of).....another teacher!!!! Thata makes three!!! BUT she has been sick for over week and weather is cold here. That is a 'on hold'.
New....H-4, little english but asks the right questions, seems sincere but not high on list because english skills,I got number for a terp from a friend who uses her a lot in HRK, send me casual pics.

Phone.......jeez....on again off again....tried to put my kstar sim inside phone and no workie.....phone is important to have here!!!! I gave all girls in Ukraine that number......okay.....head out to phone store, maybe I just need recharge.....girl tries to see what's wrong, power goes out, she gets a wall charger, no workie.....she puts my kstar sim in her phone, no workie, got power to my cell phone, put new sim inside, still no workie........Start over.....buy new phone and new sim card..works!!!! only drawback...directions in russian and some msgs in russian, it will have to do. Back to apt and go like crazy sending out new cell number. Late on first night...tired so try to sleep....always harder for me on first night..tossing and turning. And wake at 7:30am...back to bed.....then crawl out at 2pm ..........

Offline LAman

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 02:18:18 AM »
Went for walk down sumskaya to see the area around me and made it to freedom square, large area and then went into shevchenko park, really nice large park. Got to see zoo and dolphin areas. Nice place to hang out or walk with girl. Unfortunately, it is getting cold here, lotta clouds with rain coming.
Found a vendor that sells flowers, a must for me on first dates. Back to apt to get ready......

First date is with.....H-1.Something last minute, she is busy girl. We meet at Fidele. As I wait, she walks in..... wow...... a model with short skirt , tight blouse and long legs and very little makeup, with hug kiss on cheeks and sit and chat. Her english is very good with a slight russian accent, we speak of our lives, futures and families....all the same as when we chatted. But it seemed too causual. Maybe it was the first meeting emotion....but is there chemistry? We planned to meet again...yet she was not sure when, on weekend is work and her family going to village to visit granny.
Is there something in the air? H-2 and H-4 are both leaving also for weekend to villages to vist family. And H-3 is still not feeling well. She sounds bad on phone and does not look very well in video chat(yes I had to see). I just told her, if she gets better to call me and we can meet.
So weekend spent seeing centre, looking at ...pretty girls , walking around, familiarizing myself with metro and streets. Is it me or do girls just ignore people they do not know. At home it is either small smile or hello, usually, here it's 'run you over if you get in my way'.....maybe I just not as attractive as some members here??? :rolleyes2:

Offline LAman

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 02:50:16 AM »
Okay.....almost up to date:

Second Date with H-2. She had my number but she still gave me her terp number on chat Sat, to call and arrange meeting on Mon. I call Mon morning to terp and she says she will call H-2 for meeting and call me back. When I get call back, she asks for my address and they will pick me up!!!!! After hanging up, I think, not what I really want.....I have NO control of situation. Okay I think.
They are late...cannot find my address(little known street I guess)Taxi is packed!!!! I give H-2 flowers and sit in back with her and terp, 2 people in front...5 total. Hmmmmmm, are we all going out for dinner??? And I'm paying???? We are chatting mostly me and terp with H-2 chimming in...lotta questions. And for that matter, looooong drive. $$$$$ I think!!! I ask if we are still in Kharkov?  Then a little later if we are near russian border.......yes to first and no to second terp says. Okay...a Ukrainian restaurant we come to. I ask how much taxi( while praying)..60 hrv...wow...good price!!!!!! AND I find out couple in front were hubby and wife!! Phew!!! Dinner for 3?
Now H-2 is very pretty, no make up and coming from teaching, so dressed in pants and blouse...not much heel...this is everyday look...tall very slender, long legs....very long blonde hair. I am very impressed. We continue conversations with terp our go between.....H-2 seems to understand some of my questions but answers in russian. The Mom keeps calling H-2 to help clean house.....so night ends early. Bill ends up not so bad. And we leave in separate taxi's....no.......terp left in one and me and H-2 left in another. This is where I am shocked, H-2 is speaking pretty well in english and was in US almost ten years ago on a student visa. In beween getting to work and getting home it is a 12 hour day. H-2 actually lives in a village outside of Kharkov....so hence taxi is 250 hrv.....direct home at night.
She gives me her number and we plan to see each other next day. This one has some promise.

Offline ML

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 09:40:33 AM »
Not to overly criticise . . . but seems you did not do enough 'homework' before you left USA.  i.e. Homework in terms of thorough planning as to the times you could be in Kharkov compared to times the gals would be free to meet with you in Kharkov.  Losing a complete weekend is inexcuseable.   :o

But I wish  you well for remainder of your trip.

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline LAman

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 10:49:15 AM »
You make good point Man....was supposed to spend most of weekend with H-1 until her Mom told her they are going to get together with family in village.
I never ran into this visiting relatives in village before in any other cities...

I try to mix in experiences of the city with the girls.....so I won't lose a complete weekend. ;)

Off to dinner.....

Offline ML

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 10:52:39 AM »
I never ran into this visiting relatives in village before in any other cities...

You were lucky before.  It is quite a common situation . . . and will take precedence over all else; even over a man the woman professes to 'love' very much!!

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 12:04:02 PM »
You were lucky before.  It is quite a common situation . . . and will take precedence over all else; even over a man the woman professes to 'love' very much!!

Also a common excuse to brush a guy off. Caution flag.
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline Jumper

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 12:24:09 PM »
Also a common excuse to brush a guy off. Caution flag.

x2
I hope you have a good time! :)

You're on the ground there and can evaluate a lot better, but from what's relayed not much promise ..

I have to say your scenario is exactly whay i'd expect
 from Chat girls being visited on a VM.
Their association with chat sites, cliuds things, and they know you are in town visting many..
Mom calling often to come home and clean the house ,visiting
relatives in villages etc 
*shrugs*

Offline LAman

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 12:58:11 PM »
Thanks guys for thoughts...from the outside looking in........
You guys are right to throw caution in the wind....I always think of why did this happen or that....knowing full well it could be justa cover up....No worries, if it feels that way...I'll be first to pull out. 2 of the 3 'weekend at village' was validated with pics and a 'family' hello!!!!

Met with H-2 again for dinner sans terp. A little choppy with discussion but mostly got our points across. It was interesting to hear her thoughts of american culture in the 3 months she was in US.
I told her if we are to continue our relationship, it will be on our own, whether it be in english, russian, or russlish. With more exposure to english I am sure she will pick up much of what she knew at one time and she agreed. Her Mom is very dependent on H-2.......so it would seem it would have to be a package deal. If we are both able, we will get together again before I leave.

Also...spent a few hours next day with H-1 in a cafe. She apologized for the missed weekend and hoped I was not upset. I told her that family should always be first and that I am just a guy trying to get to know her better.....to see if we could develop a relationship. I just don't know if we could get to that point. I don't know if its me...but I look for a 'glow'...a passion......something to let me know she is into me. Time will tell.

My schedule got messed up because I changed plans.......not easy to get flights on such short notice without paying 300% markup. Skyscanners gave me a good deal. I am bypassing Kiev now. K-1 has moved to village(sound familiar?) from Kiev a couple months ago......and will not be back for the time I
would have been in Kiev.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1982
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1972
Total: 1982

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM