It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 'nuf said...  (Read 4081 times)

Offline MaxxumUSA

• Back in the game!
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
'nuf said...
« on: March 09, 2014, 10:40:07 PM »
Ukraine this time! Cooked home made spaghetti and sauce for her family that is why she's taking picture.  ;)))

I love life!

'nuf said.

- MaxxumUSA.
;))))

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 10:54:11 PM by MaxxumUSA »
Back to having fun in life!

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: 'nuf said...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 11:07:33 PM »
Ukraine this time! Cooked home made spaghetti and sauce for her family that is why she's taking picture.  ;)))

I love life!

'nuf said.

- MaxxumUSA.
;))))

I take it you did the cooking?  Nice gesture.
Do I read your info correctly?  You were married to a Russian woman for 12 years and then separated?
At any rate, sorry to hear about getting taken to cleaners while separated. 
Best of luck with your Ukraine friend.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline MaxxumUSA

• Back in the game!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 11:23:47 PM »
Yes I had a rough run with my previous woman but that is finished the divorce has been final for some time now.

Yes this new woman is just a friend we had a great time we will see what happens in future if anything.

Yes I cooked for her family they really enjoyed it.  I would post more photos but that would not be appropriate to show her and her family's face.

She is quite the spark plug to say the least!

This was November I have not been since the recent turmoil there but the city she lives in I am confident I would have no problems.

I speak a little more Russian now than I did when married so it is very pleasant to talk with Russian speaking women now.

- Maxx

Offline MaxxumUSA

• Back in the game!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 11:29:51 PM »
Yes I had a rough run with my previous woman but that is finished the divorce has been final for some time now.

Yes this new woman is just a friend we had a great time we will see what happens in future if anything.

Yes I cooked for her family they really enjoyed it.  I would post more photos but that would not be appropriate to show her and her family's face.

She is quite the spark plug to say the least!

This was November I have not been since the recent turmoil there but the city she lives in I am confident I would have no problems.

I speak a little more Russian now than I did when married so it is very pleasant to talk with Russian speaking women now.

- Maxx

I hate to quote myself above but I just want to say that I will probably not be back on this site for a long time again.  For me I do not need...  Just wanted to give hope to those that went through some bullshit like I did that they can be strong again and move on.

For those of you that are new...  there is nothing better in the world than following your dreams!  Get on that plane... Yes you take a chance of whatever but hey...  Such is life!

I was talking earlier with a very great man who commands a lot of respect and he is the leader of many things.  He told me a few simple things about life that educated me that we are all pretty much the same.  Just need to get out and live life is the end result!

- Enjoy!

- MaxxumUSA

- ;)))

Offline Gator

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 08:11:10 AM »
I hate to quote myself above but I just want to say that I will probably not be back on this site for a long time again.  For me I do not need...  Just wanted to give hope to those that went through some bullshit like I did that they can be strong again and move on.

For those of you that are new...  there is nothing better in the world than following your dreams!  Get on that plane... Yes you take a chance of whatever but hey...  Such is life!

I was talking earlier with a very great man who commands a lot of respect and he is the leader of many things.  He told me a few simple things about life that educated me that we are all pretty much the same.  Just need to get out and live life is the end result!

You have a very positive attitude, most important to enjoying life to its fullest.  Good luck with your pursuits  It sounds as if you have learned enough not to make the same mistake. 

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 05:16:42 PM »
Maxxum-

Good luck on your next 'adventure'!

Next time though, skim the fat off your sauce just prior to bringing it into simmer. Too much 'ground beef' and not enough tomato sauce/paste.

Steep the pasta and serve 'hot'.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541321
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701