It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Best Dating Sites Today for Friend of Friend  (Read 16797 times)

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Best Dating Sites Today for Friend of Friend
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2019, 04:47:32 PM »
Any language skills? Level of travel experience? (can he travel and communicate independently)

Relationship experience? Inclined to Wm/WO/WN? (is he any good with women)

Retired? Flexible work schedule? (how much time does he have - this is really important)

I am assuming money is not an issue and that he is not interested in relocating to the FSU. Is he in shape?

Hard to recommend anything without knowing more about him. Whether he uses dating sites or just lands in the country it's all needles and haystacks. There are some short cuts but no guarantees they'll work for him - and he may get some really bad advice if it is not based on recent rexperience.

In other words, it depends on his him.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2019, 05:16:52 PM »
"You know, if you would only have longer arms...…..you would make out with yourself!! ))))"

my posts are about the hunting and not about the hunter
no brag
just fact
as I recall
you have already stated
that guys who have been successful
and are married have had multiple partners
make you jealous
but this is your problem
for YOU to deal with
and has nothing to do with me or others
go find your own success
and you will no longer be jealous of someone else's

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:26:39 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2019, 05:18:34 PM »
A friend of one of my best Tampa friends is interested in FSUW.  He plans to take his first trip this summer.

The man is serious, and I would like to point him in the right direction.  I appreciate any advice.

I would advise that he do a lot of research here. I can't give much advice on
what current agencies or websites to use because that information becomes
stale pretty quickly and I've been out of the hunt for too long.

These links should get him pointed in the right direction.

How to get started
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

The Ten Commandments
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

The Free E Book
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47

How I did it
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2019, 05:38:00 PM »
Any language skills? Level of travel experience? (can he travel and communicate independently)

Relationship experience? Inclined to Wm/WO/WN? (is he any good with women)

Retired? Flexible work schedule? (how much time does he have - this is really important)

I am assuming money is not an issue and that he is not interested in relocating to the FSU. Is he in shape?

Hard to recommend anything without knowing more about him. Whether he uses dating sites or just lands in the country it's all needles and haystacks. There are some short cuts but no guarantees they'll work for him - and he may get some really bad advice if it is not based on recent rexperience.

In other words, it depends on his him.

At last -- a sensible post! :)
It is a good topic  and base scenario  outlined -- but the rwd  questions  are crucial to getting the best advice -- and I am thinking more generally - ie   how /where to search .

I note again  that some have trotted out "old"   "advice" !!  A lot has changed -even over the last 5 years and that needs to be understood.

As a general observation -- and I have said so many many times-- the notorious sites have earned that reputation with good reason  and are very tricky to use-- and against the majority of advice here on forum.

That said -- it is possible to meet someone even on the more notorious sites. There is several key points -it will cost money to sort a way through the maze -- and most importantly --is the guy himself ( as rwd has commented above).

For the right guy -  who then has resources and is prepared  & able  to spend the time I would use every possible site to open potential opportunities.

To repeat    -- there are quite a few guys here  who met via the sites I refer to - I met ( more accurately found) my long term  Ukrainian ex  and my current girl ( woman/lady!! :)  )    who were on those sites. Over time ( some time ago now-- but current compared to some who write here) I have met quite a number  who are or were on those sites.

I am not really convinced that any site is better or worse as far as opportunity potential -- be that free of at crazy use cost.
Regardless Caveat Emptor
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2019, 06:53:46 PM »
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline jone

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2019, 06:58:39 PM »
There's a new breed of woman out there that is working the online dating circuit.   She is outside the normal agency types that used to get paid through agencies.  She now works only for herself and is part of a network of 'ProDaters'.

I was observing this phenomena recently.   The gal will list herself as someone who 'is looking' for a (insert word here:  boyfriend; soulmate; spouse; father of her children) to meet.   Like the old pro-daters, she will suggest a distant location, but never at her home.   She will suggest that location and then challenge you to get her there - at least business, if not first class seating.   Upon arriving and varying by the woman, she will insist on a separate room and then begin charging her mark for every possible expense.  If the mark does not come up with the money, she will claim him 'greedy' and will abandon him without so much as a how-do-you-do and hop on the next plane back to her location.

In this scenario, she has many options for how to milk him.   She can work discounts/kickbacks with the hotel and restaurants that she chooses to go to.   She can have her mark/man buy things for her and then take them back as an exchange and get the cash.   There are even ways to work a trade for a coach seat from a business or first class seat, obtaining credit for a future trip.  (I haven't seen the details on this, but I am told it does happen.)

The simple fact is that the gals who used to work for a thousand a month for the agencies now can do two or three trips a month and wind up netting in excess of five thousand while still getting first class treatment where ever they go.

The guys who honor these trips .... after they have been suckered into the honey traps by the gals... need only insist on the first meeting be at the city where the gal is from to offset this strategy.  She has no leverage because the guy is putting up the money to travel to where she lives.  And if she acts funky, he can just go to plan 'B'.

And for those gals who really want to clean up, they sleep with the guy and then leave with his wallet, his passport and anything else of value that might be in his room.  She leaves no specific trail except for the online website whereby he first met her.   

That is the new age of what the Pro-dater has evolved into.   And left the agencies in the dust.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2019, 07:32:55 PM »
in every ecosystem
an abundance of prey
sooner or later will attract predators

listen to what I’m about to tell you
as far fetched as it sounds it’s true
go to a big city in Ukraine
like Dnepr
go to a big outdoor market
walk around the perimeter of the market
find a bus stop
position your self nearby on the side walk in the middle of the foot traffic
stand in the middle of the side walk head up shoulders back look straight ahead
as the women are approaching you
you look em in the eye and you say
“I am sorry but I am very lonely and sad”
would you like to come and make love with me?

zvinite, no mne ochen' odinoko i grustno
Vy khoteli by priyti i zanyat'sya so mnoy lyubov'yu

BUT
only say this to women you’re willing to sleep with
if you are white, have most of your hair and teeth are over 5‘6“ nice cologne
reasonably dressed
30 minutes max before you have a date

how do I know this works
saw it happen
if you coulda seen the scrawny drushban dewd
and the sweety he walked away with

fortune favors the bold
and in Ukraine you can be maximum bold with no penalty
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:25:56 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2019, 12:51:58 AM »
This may or may not be of some help.

http://www.themasculinetraveler.com/best-russian-dating-sites/

When I read the title, I knew it would be crap 'advice'....

If you are into speed dating..and are a sex tourist..on a VM trip..THEN they should be fine....))

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 02:23:49 AM by msmob »

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2019, 01:51:10 AM »
There's a new breed of woman out there that is working the online dating circuit.   She is outside the normal agency types that used to get paid through agencies.  She now works only for herself and is part of a network of 'ProDaters'.

I was observing this phenomena recently.   The gal will list herself as someone who 'is looking' for a (insert word here:  boyfriend; soulmate; spouse; father of her children) to meet.   Like the old pro-daters, she will suggest a distant location, but never at her home.   She will suggest that location and then challenge you to get her there - at least business, if not first class seating.   Upon arriving and varying by the woman, she will insist on a separate room and then begin charging her mark for every possible expense.  If the mark does not come up with the money, she will claim him 'greedy' and will abandon him without so much as a how-do-you-do and hop on the next plane back to her location.

In this scenario, she has many options for how to milk him.   She can work discounts/kickbacks with the hotel and restaurants that she chooses to go to.   She can have her mark/man buy things for her and then take them back as an exchange and get the cash.   There are even ways to work a trade for a coach seat from a business or first class seat, obtaining credit for a future trip.  (I haven't seen the details on this, but I am told it does happen.)

The simple fact is that the gals who used to work for a thousand a month for the agencies now can do two or three trips a month and wind up netting in excess of five thousand while still getting first class treatment where ever they go.

The guys who honor these trips .... after they have been suckered into the honey traps by the gals... need only insist on the first meeting be at the city where the gal is from to offset this strategy.  She has no leverage because the guy is putting up the money to travel to where she lives.  And if she acts funky, he can just go to plan 'B'.

And for those gals who really want to clean up, they sleep with the guy and then leave with his wallet, his passport and anything else of value that might be in his room.  She leaves no specific trail except for the online website whereby he first met her.   

That is the new age of what the Pro-dater has evolved into.   And left the agencies in the dust.

Great post!  :clapping:

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2019, 02:26:00 AM »
Maxx,

In all my years on dating sites, I NEVER had such a proposal - it's about who you choose to write to and who you choose to ignore ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2019, 04:59:35 AM »

I agree Jone, I think the free and pay monthly sites are no doubt getting a few of these types. I think it can vary though and the line between who is a pro dater, good time girl/girl after stuff and different girls ideas of dating getting blurred. An odd few like you say will be firmly in the pro dater category, others will be more amateur attempts at it, and others girls who see sex for favours as part of a relationship who can easily be mistaken as a pro date type.

For a guy who is first time at this like Gators friend it can be a pain to ditch a girl after so much messaging and fly out there only for it to start going south with the girl trying to get what she can. A guy who has been at this for a few outings will likely know to ditch the girl and how to go about sourcing another one fairly quickly. Like I was saying earlier in this thread even the decent free pay monthly sites need careful scrutiny as to the women you contact and get messaging with. The Ukraine Date and ppl sites are just hopeless in comparison in terms of trying to separate the wheat from the chaff these days as they are really all chaff.

Krimster's method has merit and worth a shot I think. I've always wanted to meet FSW more naturally to find a girl but never had a lot of time to do it with.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Gator

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2019, 06:21:58 AM »
Thanks everyone for the information and opinions.  I have forwarded this link to my friend's friend. 

I stress "friend's friend" because I have not met the man yet.  I can not answer your questions about him other than he seems well adjusted (no fantasies), is a business owner, and has the necessary money to support a FSUW wife. 

I do not know how much time he will have available.  I suggest that he start contacting women who speak some English.  My wife and I are available to help him sort through the candidates produced by his initial contacts.   One RWD member has offered to help privately, and may even meet him in Ukraine.   

Offline msmob

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2019, 07:00:15 AM »
  One RWD member has offered to help privately, and may even meet him in Ukraine.   

V.kind of them ...   As long as it is not Trench on one of his budget breaks ;))

Online krimster2

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2019, 08:26:59 AM »
you guys...

dunno ‘cross the pond
but in the glorious US of A
we have the american gemological society
which offers gemological education of several types
I believe one is now called Jewelry Store Training.com

you can EASILY aquire this learning material and work part-time in it
while doin your regular gig

after this training...
if you are a total MFing bad-ass, then yas goes to Mirny in Roosha
you “get established”, apartment, etc
and ya learn how to score “raw stones”
i’d start w/ under 2 carets
don’t overdue it - you want to have a profile so low, that it could fall off a dime
first time I really wouldn’t buy more than 10 carets total
keep em taped to under your scrotum

you can sell em on ebay if ya want
or in Amsterdam or Israel have them cut
again under the scrotum (the stones, not the cutting!)

even with smaller stones you can put what will net you 50K and cost you 5K + expenses
comfortably...

if you’re smart...
yes, you can make a really good living as a diamond smuggler
if you’re a moron
you will likely get robbed and killed...
so decide which side of the coin your picture is on

if you work up to larger stones
then one good deal, when cut
could set you up for life...

if you’re smart
how many of you here think you’re smart?

and on top of that your traveling expenses for this business
will include plenty of female flesh in the Roosian far east
which is quite tasty

wish I had the opportunity to have done this when I was younger...
what a life a young American guy could have doin this...

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 08:36:30 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2019, 08:38:12 AM »
Our Maxx knows a lot about the gold industry.  Don't know if he is up on diamonds also.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2019, 09:42:24 AM »

wish I had the opportunity to have done this when I was younger...
what a life a young American guy could have doin this...

Are you talking about the Russian manufactured diamonds, which supposedly are difficult to detect as fake?

Online krimster2

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2019, 09:53:13 AM »
nope...
not in mirny
I know someone who bought 3 of the diamond presses from Russia back in early 2000s and makes canary yellows this way

Offline ML

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2019, 10:55:44 AM »
Are you talking about the Russian manufactured diamonds, which supposedly are difficult to detect as fake?

A new friend of mine is a mostly retired Jeweler, but still does some custom work.
I was visiting his shop and asked him to show me how to tell real diamond from manufactured.

He got one of each and we looked at under magnifying glass, or maybe it had a light source also.

Anyway, he said:  See how the manufactured one has a black spot in the center.

I said:  No, I can't see the difference.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2019, 11:38:57 AM »
you're buying raw stones
ones outta the ground are different from machine made
you can tell from 3 feet away in 3 seconds
if you're lookin at cut stones
the man made will have no occlusions, etc.
if you turn pro
and buy larger stones
you have to look at it
and understand once it's cut
how many saleable carets, number of stones, etc
these stones will sell for WAY more
and for big stones, the seller will usually have unrealistic
expectations of how many carets it'll yield
you will have to haggle by looking at "issues"
to downgrade the seller's appraisal
danger lurks at every corner
but where else can ya
for a few days of "work" make a years salary
in the heart of Siberia
and the siestas...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 11:41:20 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2019, 11:55:50 AM »
I used two... both as good as each other.
*fdating.... free
*dmnotify.... monthly subscription (like local dating sites)

That's already the second time for today that I read about dmnotify... Might worth checking, I guess  :D

What about the the smaller branches of fdating - Russian-dating.com and russian-personals.com (ex free -personals.ru, IIRC?)

...and am I right, what once was Russian Euro, is now being called Russian cupid?  :rolleyes:
"If I get through this job without completely losing my mind, it will be a miracle of Biblical proportions" [Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5]

Offline BillyB

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2019, 07:50:27 PM »
A new friend of mine is a mostly retired Jeweler, but still does some custom work.
I was visiting his shop and asked him to show me how to tell real diamond from manufactured.

He got one of each and we looked at under magnifying glass, or maybe it had a light source also.

Anyway, he said:  See how the manufactured one has a black spot in the center.

I said:  No, I can't see the difference.

A black spot is usually carbon that has not been heated and compressed enough to become clear crystallized carbon. Black spots are often found it natural diamonds.

Super heated compressed carbon is a diamond whether it's done over a million years or in a month in a lab.

If you watch a person try to sell their diamond in a jewelry store or at a pawn shop, the employees there have a diamond tester pen to be able to tell the difference between lab created and natural diamonds. They may not understand what the difference in diamonds but they have to trust their instruments. Lab created diamonds have boron added to it. It's a shiny metallic element and it affects the overall properties of the diamond. A real expert will notice the difference without a diamond tester pen. This added element keeps people from buying lab created diamonds cheap and scamming jewelers, pawn shops and the public.

Loose controls in Russia so it's possible some are lab creating pure diamonds without additives. I'm sure DeBeers is paying money to people in the Russian government and in law enforcement to go after those labs when discovered. DeBeers needs to keep giving everybody the impression that diamonds are rare to keep the price up when in fact, are the most abundant gem in a jewelry store.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2019, 08:45:51 PM »
Artificial diamonds were not created for their gemological properties in the late 80s. The first artificial diamonds were created in the United States and the Soviet Union almost simultaneously for the same reasons. The stones tended to be yellow.

The Soviet machines ended up in Israel. The research did not yield promise in reality and has since been taken up around the world. Once I met a girl of interest at AMS from Kyiv, she had befriended a university professor who was going to Delft for two years of research. She in a bumbling way tried to explain what he was working on. I stopped her and asked him if he was working with ASML and DTU on creating a bi-polar carbon crystal structure.

He laughed and asked my friend are you sure he is an art expert?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 08:49:31 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline BillyB

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2019, 08:56:23 PM »

The first artificial diamonds were created in the United States and the Soviet Union almost simultaneously for the same reasons. The stones tended to be yellow.

To much nitrogen caused the diamonds to be yellow. Didn't sell well back then.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2019, 08:57:31 PM »
"That's already the second time for today that I read about dmnotify... Might worth checking, I guess"

so that's why you're here, really?
why would you want to leave Moscow
so many wealthy educated ludie there
what do you want from the West
that you can't more easily find in Moscow
I mean besides a malchik
why do you need a malchik at your age anyway
you do realize that guys your age date much younger than you right
so guys HERE who would look at you are going to be around age 70
what are you going to do with a 70 year old retiree
besides wait for him to die
or is that kinda the plan you have...
please satisfy my curiosity
and I will reciprocate

I feel sorry for the mixup about the GRU
so I'll give you some advice
you want to find a western man
you need to go to him and hunt him in his own territory
why?
cuz at your age the odds of you bagging someone aren't very high
you have to balance any equation that has a low number
with a higher number on the other side of the equation
so low probability per man, means you meet lots of men to balance the equation
you can only do that here
late 40's means you could date 50 and up
get a tourist visa and head over
places like silicon valley or arlington VA
have tons of single middle aged men who are well off
my rolex has 100 such names
but you are going to have to "put out" at least once, is that something you can manage OK?

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 09:20:37 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2019, 08:57:58 PM »
The cutting and polishing of diamonds is done primarily in India, Israel and Antwerp.

Amsterdam diamonds are for the tourists who do not know better. There though very good setters who are rather off the radar.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1758
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1748
Total: 1758

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM