It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ilona and the FSU mentality  (Read 7638 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Ilona and the FSU mentality
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2020, 06:44:31 AM »

Moby, the first time you have wished me success was right after I told Sonya about the business. We were making plans to see each other. You wished me success on this board. Then shortly later said "IT'S OVER" in regard to Sonya. Sonya cut me off right after that. You could have brought us together but I failed in your words, "The test". I failed to do an act of submission to you by not sending you $10. I had confidence that I could put up with your temper, insults and cheapness. What I didn't see coming was needing to show obeisance to you. You said Misha and you cooked up the "test." Shame on both of you.   

Round 4 probably has begun. We had an agreement not to fight.

Typical Maxx,

You had it ALL lined up .. 

YOU blew it - according the the horses's mouth - subsequently  discovered   - when you started whinging about money and asking for monies delineated for 'your woman' in Armenia in my care, back ... and showing piss poor planning

Was it 'mean' of Misha and I to test you ..?  YES ...  sorry .. ( but we did not let S or SC in on our 'test' ..

It is noted that you STILL prefer to blame third parties

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:49:25 AM by msmob »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2020, 08:19:24 AM »
Typical Maxx,

YOU blew it - according the the horses's mouth - subsequently  discovered   - when you started whinging about money and asking for monies delineated for 'your woman' in Armenia in my care, back ... and showing piss poor planning

Was it 'mean' of Misha and I to test you ..?  YES ...  sorry .. ( but we did not let S or SC in on our 'test' ..

It is noted that you STILL prefer to blame third parties

Once a dick, always a dick and you Moobs are a pure dick. Still trying to get another dig on someone you who's trust you have totally destroyed.

Maxx you should put this POS on ignore and totally ignore "it". No matter how he tries to mask and disguise it, his only motivation is to stick a finger in your eye no matter what he says. He needs to control people. He's truly a sick f*ck

As for Ilona, forget it. Forget the culture blame and treat people how you know to treat them. That is all you have to go by. Personally, I treat employees and friends pretty much the same, incrementally. But I only allow them as much rope in both trust and finance as I'm willing to walk away from with the lesson learned. All you can do is trust people, what they chose to do with it is up to them. Lesson learned on Ilona. She's out, keep her out for good. Be more selective in the future on who you choose to help and trust

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2020, 09:09:46 AM »
maxx-

I've known you for how long on these halls now? You should know by now I will never feed you BS and whisper sweet phsyt in your ears so I can listen to myself talk. But all these time, wishing that you'd find that what you seek, all I ever see you do is come up for air while singing the blues once in a while. You seem to have this perpetual need to feel sorry for yourself. Stop the madness already!

For me possibly and for the coming tourist season. Yesterday I visited my Russian teacher Oksana and her husband. She asked me if I was married yet, then did I have a girlfriend? She said I needed to hurry up on that.

Define priority. Now live it.

I wasn't too emotionally involved. It is not easy to work with someone and not develop some feelings. As example her kids especially her daughter brought out the inner grandfather in me. But I didn't set out to get caught-up and wasn't.

Yet your writings on this thread oozes nothing but! Of course you were, and you know it. If you can't even be honest to yourself, how can you ever be honest to anyone else.

You're one lonely dude, maxx, yet being one is not necessarily a bad thing. It's an opportunity to develop and improve yourself. What you've done over the years, as many in the MOB have as well, is head to the nearest dirty barrel and fish for the 'cure'. Adding someone into your half-empty life will only result in troubling times ahead. Then when the inevitable come knocking on their door, the first impulse is blame the person, their culture, their mentality - when the real problem resides within. Then it's rinse, lather, repeat.

How many times have you seen this play itself out here over the years?

Be whole first, maxx. Be happy and feel good about yourself again. Then you'd be in a much better state to 'add' someone into your life. Trust me - *she* will come sooner than you think. I, for one, would like nothing more than to finally see a different plot in your final sequel.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:26:14 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2020, 10:09:13 AM »

Once a dick, always a dick and you Moobs are a pure dick. Still trying to get another dig on someone you who's trust you have totally destroyed.

Once again, you read what 'suits you're and you fact filter is still in need of calibration.

Maxx you should put this POS on ignore and totally ignore "it". No matter how he tries to mask and disguise it, his only motivation is to stick a finger in your eye no matter what he says. He needs to control people. He's truly a sick f*ck

You might like to try following your 'advice', as you were not party to ANY of Maxx tales and I met met people mentioned here.

As for Ilona, forget it. Forget the culture blame and treat people how you know to treat them. That is all you have to go by. Personally, I treat employees and friends pretty much the same, incrementally. But I only allow them as much rope in both trust and finance as I'm willing to walk away from with the lesson learned. All you can do is trust people, what they chose to do with it is up to them. Lesson learned on Ilona. She's out, keep her out for good. Be more selective in the future on who you choose to help and trust

This advice is very appropriate.. :popcorn:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Ilona and the FSU mentality
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2020, 10:23:34 AM »

YOU blew it - according the the horses's mouth - subsequently  discovered   -
when you startedIt is noted that you STILL prefer to blame third parties

It is noted that you follow people around trolling them from thread to thread
to thread. Stop it.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2020, 10:28:55 AM »
Beel,

If Maxx is going to keep dissing others and YOU will not see a pattern, then ignore me.

Do you KNOW any of the people he mentioned..?

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2020, 10:39:58 AM »
Maxx

YOU cause yourself problems...

On Nino telling M you were coming he brought forward his plans to reset his visa and will be in a third country while you will be nearby.

We seek to avoid the 'trouble' you bring...((

I cannot forgive you for blaming my wife for your daftness.

But no matter what is said, now...I will not respond.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2020, 06:09:23 PM »
They will be paid badly, the $150 dollars a month that we so often hear about our there.

You don't know what the average wage is in Batumi.  I have taken Maxx's word for the average wage for restaurant cooks.

I think your new friend is right. Women out there don't care so much for age. Out there a young guy with money will trump an old guy with money, but an old guy with money can trump a young guy without money, for some girls at least.

BWAHAHAH.  For the vast majority of young women, age does matter.  A wealthy man may be for security, and that's about it.  Ukrainians, in particular, are very cynical about this.  When they see a young woman with an older man, they say something to the effect of, "It's all good.  She has a young neighbour."

I was reading on Roosh's forum a while ago (apparently a changed man now, found religion and after a wife) that one guy met a group of girls sunbathing in Belarus, anyway he got talking to one, she basically offered to drop her bikini bottoms in return for a $50 skirt. He readily agreed and enjoyed his end of the bargain. So it really just goes to show the mentality of some of the women out there. Money really does talk you just need to know how and when.

So you continue to believe the advice of misogynists who pay sluts to drop their panties for cash is a viable role model for a good long term relationship.  Yeah, good luck with that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's why I think your idea of a restaurant is a good one Maxx. It will give you greater social status. You will no longer be seen as another retiree of unknown means, you will have a clear social standing in their society and a good one.

You can't in any manner whatsoever know this as a fact.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:14:37 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1962
Total: 1971

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM