It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458766 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2375 on: August 23, 2018, 08:19:00 AM »
I think this is likely true Billy, you are very astute :) Some I wondered if they did it on purpose.

Trench fawns over the 'advice' given by a non Russian speaking chap as gospel  ;)

Far more likely they don't want to answer what they consider in inane or inappropriate Q ...not that you'd GET the signals ...

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 09:34:53 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2376 on: August 23, 2018, 09:10:30 AM »
Trench fawns over the 'advice' given by a non Russian speaking chaps as gospel  ;)

Far more likely they don't want to answer what they consider in inane or inappropriate Q ...not that you'd GET the signals ...

They are standard questions that anyone should want to know.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #2377 on: August 23, 2018, 09:35:50 AM »
I can imagine

Do you like to wear short skirts ?....

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2378 on: August 23, 2018, 10:58:14 AM »
They are standard questions that anyone should want to know.

You have to admit, Trench, that you often fail to recognize what is acceptable or normal in your own culture, let alone a foreign one.  So, what are these questions?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #2379 on: August 23, 2018, 08:40:32 PM »
I'd love to hear, too - but perhaps he could answer in his thread - as we are polluting ML's

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2380 on: August 24, 2018, 05:01:57 AM »
For the benefit of others I think that using ML's strategy today any talk of Messaging/Video Chat Apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Skype would need to be avoided and ignored. They tend to make it too difficult to follow which girl is which with a large number of girls. I think this is particularly apparent when trying to keep track of the girl and conversation from dating site to messaging app, it would become to labour intensive and confusing. Keeping up the standardised messaging would be too difficult also as many girls try to have texting conversation in real time on these apps. So again it would be a case of ignore any request by her and she would either drop out or follow along in the process.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2381 on: August 24, 2018, 06:58:59 AM »

I think that using ML's my own lame strategy today any talk of Messaging/Video
Chat Apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Skype would need to be avoided and ignored.

See what you are doing is you are cherry picking the parts of others strategy so that
you can continue to justify your silly tactics. You want to exchange emails for months
with a multitude of women but not Skype because it will expose your lack of spontaneous
social skills.

If you followed ML's strategy, you would do a limited exchange to weed out girls
and them meet them in person. Your strategy is to engage back and forth with
a large number of them for months while ignoring the ones most interested in
you.

You will find a group who are vaguely interested in you (at best) then go visit
the hottest ones and will get rejected again, and again and again. Why?

The most interested ones will want to meet on Skype, you will ignore them
and continue with the girls who are least interested. You are pouring off the
cream and dumping it in the waste bin.

This is a sticky, that means that the ideas, theories and discussion here were
deemed to be important by the forum moderators and leaders. You have your
own page. Please continue your justifications of promoting your lame ideas
and bad strategies back on your own page rather than polluting this one. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #2382 on: August 24, 2018, 07:52:11 AM »
Trenchcoat,

Until you address your autistic issue and learn copping skills you are wasting our time as well as your own, plus your limited resources.

So you understand everyone is entitled to joy and happiness. They need though to understand there limits.

BdHvA
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline msmob

« Reply #2383 on: August 24, 2018, 08:03:56 AM »
Trenchcoat,

Until you address your autistic issue and learn copping skills you are wasting our time as well as your own, plus your limited resources.

So you understand everyone is entitled to joy and happiness. They need though to understand there limits.

BdHvA

Trench - you should listen to BdHvA - he is considered a leader in the field of pyscho-analysis....     :popcorn:

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2384 on: August 24, 2018, 09:34:26 AM »
I think Trench does understand...
but discussing that is not his purpose here

everyone needs a dream like Trench, everyone
but it takes more than wishing to make it come true

here in the colonies we have a "funny little saying"
"love might make the world go 'round, but it's money that greases the wheel"
without that lubrication, it can be pretty hard to move that wheel

so you need to ponder that a bit
and think if there might be other ways of moving that wheel

If you are really, really, intent on this
then try multiple approaches

I really recommend you make www.trencheslife.com
and make the best presentation of yourself that you can
once you have that, then it becomes a question of how do you get all the pretty girls to come and look at it
no matter what you put there, there is going to be someone who will like it, I GUARANTEE it! (full refund if I'm wrong)
part of the web site, is contact info

now, the second part of this is up to you
I explained to you before that I made huge mistakes when I was young
of dismissing women who were AMAZING on the inside
but my adolescent boy brain didn't think they were PERFECT on the outside
I was stupid...stupid...stupid...
also as I explained to you earlier, if you show compassion to someone they are MORE LIKELY to show compassion to you
think about it
would love to contribute to www.trencheslife.com
I could write for you, make simple sketches for you
so if you need my help, I'm here me 'bruv

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2385 on: August 24, 2018, 10:38:48 AM »
It may or not help you (or your cause) Trenchcoat, but ran into this video two days ago. it deals with 'masculinity' and its place in society these days. Interesting take..

I heard the liberal social media tried to ban it, too.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2386 on: August 25, 2018, 05:45:34 AM »

See what you are doing is you are cherry picking the parts of others strategy so that
you can continue to justify your silly tactics. You want to exchange emails for months
with a multitude of women but not Skype because it will expose your lack of spontaneous
social skills.

If you followed ML's strategy, you would do a limited exchange to weed out girls
and them meet them in person. Your strategy is to engage back and forth with
a large number of them for months while ignoring the ones most interested in
you.

You will find a group who are vaguely interested in you (at best) then go visit
the hottest ones and will get rejected again, and again and again. Why?

The most interested ones will want to meet on Skype, you will ignore them
and continue with the girls who are least interested. You are pouring off the
cream and dumping it in the waste bin.

This is a sticky, that means that the ideas, theories and discussion here were
deemed to be important by the forum moderators and leaders. You have your
own page. Please continue your justifications of promoting your lame ideas
and bad strategies back on your own page rather than polluting this one.

You are correct in so much as ML is probably suggesting a short burst of correspondence and a quick decision making as who to bring to Skype then go meet. ML should have really set out in detail his strategy and how to go about it. He just gave an overview of it. He never said until I asked what you do with the girls that replied with their own message that didn't reply to thd first/second message or what to do in the case of messaging apps. As such I feel the point I was making on messaging apps should have been left on the sticky thread as it was very appropriate as anyone following ML's thread will get countless girls wanting you to connect with them on whatsapphire,  viber, etc after the first or second message. If you reply ignoring that with another message some girls will likely not communicate back.

Of course numbers have to be cut down but what ML does and what some one else does in this instance will alter the result.

Anyway, I've not yet fully initiated ML's approach. Its gone more the Nightwish approach at the moment of targeting individual women. A fair amount have fallen by the wayside but I was speaking to one on video chat recently and she seems to have interest there. I'm going to suggest a weekend visit. So with a bit of luck will be of to Minsk soon :) She seems a nice happy personality and we'll disposed to me. Again I don't think I will know chemistry until meeting in person but it should be good at least to check out Minsk and I have a few back up options if things went south.

From what I gather from her the Belarus economy is pretty poor, so like Ukraine apart from the civil war. They seem to have quite a work ethic though in Belarus, much like the Polish I think rather than Ukraine. So they tend to do many jobs or long hours. I thinking that a Belarus girl could be a good one so worth checking out :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:19:10 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #2387 on: August 25, 2018, 09:50:38 AM »
Trench - you should listen to BdHvA - he is considered a leader in the field of pyscho-analysis....     

Another, lie, misstatement or twisting of the truth by Moby.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline msmob

« Reply #2388 on: August 25, 2018, 10:21:58 AM »
Another, lie, misstatement or twisting of the truth by Moby.

:ROFL

BdHvA, doesn't get it / nor like it - when irony is aimed at him ...  How does it feel ? 

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2389 on: August 25, 2018, 02:38:20 PM »
a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character

msmob was kind enough to point that out to you, you should give him your gratitude
else this knowledge would be unknown to you
and who deserves honor more than your teachers

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2390 on: August 25, 2018, 02:51:51 PM »
It may or not help you (or your cause) Trenchcoat, but ran into this video two days ago. it deals with 'masculinity' and its place in society these days. Interesting take..

That was a pretty good video. I remember being at a gas station pulling up to the pump and a guy gets out of his car and asks "What are you doing?" since he thought he was next in line. I yelled at him firmly "I was here first!" which was true but didn't know since he didn't pay attention. He got back in his car and said nothing more. As I pumped gas, my wife gave me a look of admiration. Overwhelming majority of women do want a man that has testosterone.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2391 on: August 29, 2018, 11:08:32 AM »
I refer the honourable gentleman to the advice of earlier ... 'keep guessing' [ not a bad guess - she did study in that field ]

Well need a clue here Mobers, it could literally be anything. If someone stuck up a photo of any one and asked another to guess it could take forever!

Offline JayH

« Reply #2392 on: August 30, 2018, 09:53:09 PM »
I have linked a few of Olya's clips previously -- I think she understates in each case here.

This  vid  feeds all the negatives !
It does show some great scenes of Odesa in an area I know very well !!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 10:02:39 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2393 on: November 04, 2018, 10:55:21 AM »
I think it's probably the case that a lot of these desperate women have to decide whether to go with a WM abroad for whatever the ride or take advantage of them when they visit for monetary gain. Of course they need to gauge how far they can get out of a guy before he may kick back, hence the game play.

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #2394 on: November 04, 2018, 01:27:44 PM »
Despite differences of opinion there may be with other members some of your contributions are most helpful to us Donna, soDonna, so thank you for that :)

I am sure they are. As they have been for a lot of guys before you. Happy to be here.

Of course they need to gauge how far they can get out of a guy before he may kick back, hence the game play.

Thats easy.  "50 shades of abuse and how to use them to your gain" . Thats the first thing any woman learns when she starts thinking about a western man.
Kaplah!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2395 on: November 04, 2018, 02:13:54 PM »
Thats easy.  "50 shades of abuse and how to use them to your gain" . Thats the first thing any woman learns when she starts thinking about a western man.

Yeah, I get the impression from meeting some UW and hearing about other men meeting and marrying them they seem to use techniques of whatever works to get what they want from them.

In the UK I can earn in a day on little more than basic wage what a girl working full time in retail earns in a month in Ukraine. Yet repeatedly forum members here have told me these women don't need saving/are not desperate. I found this odd as after seeing some of the ghettos they live in, poor pay, the state of the country, & hearing of the civil war on theit turf, I got repeatedly heckled for saying these girls were dirt poor/dirt poor country, that many lived in dumpsk. Now I find out that what I had been saying does have a ring of truth to it. What you say makes sense as before it didn't add up - I mean you can't say the country's economy is poor, wages for many are low, civil war/dispute yet these girls are ok.

Over here in the UK a girl thinks it bad going onto Universal Credit (Social Security Benefit). That's nothing compared to being a single mother in Ukraine though from the reports I've read. Here I was reading a girl whining online about Universal Credit, she said she became a single mother after finding out her man had cheated on her no less, so she finished it with him, lol. In the FSU  I here most women will turn a blind eye to such goings on just to keep the man with her so long/since he provides. Being a single mum out there is to be avoided at all costs I hear, so few FSW can afford to end their relationship over such a matter.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2396 on: November 04, 2018, 02:27:00 PM »
No, Trench, you are mistaken.

The people who are dirt poor are pensioners and those with little education, or working many types of blue collar jobs.  Those who are educated are not dirt poor and are not desperate.  However, once again, I do suggest you tell every woman you meet that you intend on taking her from her "dumpsk" country.

Since you believe Donna Pedro, ask her what your chances are of keeping a woman on your salary.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:32:28 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2397 on: November 04, 2018, 02:31:59 PM »
What always surprises me is that a lot of UW are not a bit more amieniable to the men they meet. I mean considering the man has travelled so far and is there means of escape/offer a way better lifestyle. Even in messaging they can be quiet dictatorial in their demands of how they see a relationship progressing or how to meet. I personally don't see that they have a long term benefit in being a that way, just short term gain I guess.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2398 on: November 04, 2018, 02:35:32 PM »
You don't have to see, as nobody asked you to look abroad.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2399 on: November 04, 2018, 02:44:45 PM »
No, Trench, you are mistaken.

The people who are dirt poor are pensioners and those with little education, or working many types of blue collar jobs.  Those who are educated are not dirt poor and are not desperate.  However, once again, I do suggest you tell every woman you meet that you intend on taking her from her "dumpsk" country.

Since you believe Donna Pedro, ask her what your chances are of keeping a woman on your salary.

As said before of course there are those women that earn better in the more professional jobs. Many girls have higher education out there but are still stuck in the low paid jobs. My salary is lowish by UK standards but high compared to Ukraine. Again as said before it is a part time job while I spend the rest of my time converting my house to gain income from renting out rooms. From there I am going to press on towards setting myself up in business in construction.

My part time salary was £13k a year, it is going up to 16k a year starting this month as I am taking a few more hours on, not so much willingly I did not ask for them but it was too much bother to knock them back. Main thing is I own my own home outright. I may not be able to afford a very lavish lifestyle yet but I'm sure it's still far better a lifestyle for a girl than her sweating it out in Ukraine. Even the State pension here around £160 a week is hugely better than the State Pension offering in Ukraine.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1965
Total: 1974

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM