It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Propaganda War  (Read 407922 times)

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: The Propaganda War
« Reply #325 on: April 18, 2014, 01:32:03 PM »

So, 8 Million people signing up for Obama care shows a lack of interest?

1.  That is how many "clicked the button" to create an account - that is not the number of people who actually paid money to an insurance company for the plan.  They won't release, despite having the latest data on a daily basis. Since they have the data but won't release it, what does that tell you?

2. The claim was to "fix" healthcare for the estimated 45 million uninsured.  So after billions of dollars in website development costs, passage of a 2000 page healthcare bill that no one understood or could read, millions of people having their hours cut to 28.5 hours per week by restaurants and other service industries, etc. etc. ... not even 20% of the problem could even, by the low standards of "close enough for government work" , be considered "fixed".
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #326 on: April 18, 2014, 01:50:07 PM »
While I may understand your point of view expressed in this post, FP...I'm not quite sure I would agree with it. Maybe partially if any consolation but even then that likely would fall more on the *wishful thinking* category.

First off, and just from our local perspective...can you tell me exactly how much of the super-information highway we enjoy that you feel is neither censored, filtered, screened, withheld, etc.? Personally, I wouldn't know and I would believe not too many within 'our' masses could either. Unless  of course you can with great certainty and would like to share (?)

I've no doubt that in the U.S. at this time, we can go anywhere on the world wide web. We have no restrictions that I am aware of. But, just because we can go anywhere on the web doesn't necessarily mean we are getting the truth. Or, that the "truth" is even available on the web. Keyword here GQ "disinformation". Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and the other big engines are the masters of it. You get what they want you to have. Others wise you must filter through all of their "disinformation" to just get information that you can discern or not for the "truth". If, in fact the truth is out there.

For instance, how much information was made available to us regarding our participation in Libya's uprising and ensuing bombing of that country - at that time?

How much *truthful* information was/is available to us, or was made available to us, regarding Benghazi?

Maybe now you know, but how much of the truth were you aware that when Obama and some in the senate was told of the fact that the whole "you can keep your plan" fiasco was just not true but was kept from us until way after the *law* had taken effect?

I could go on with a few more but hopefully you get the idea...

As for the US masses, seriously now, based on the last 2 presidential elections, I simply cannot put too much faith in the manner of how our *masses* process whatever information they have on hand these days.

Additionally, without any information on exactly how much the masses of China/Iran/Russia actually have available at their disposal, in addition to how much is available with us, how can I ever even begin to compare apple to apple?

Yeah I get the idea. But, I believe these are two separate and distinct things here as LFU mentioned. The hours and days after Benghazi the truth wasn't made available to be on the web. Being lied to and unable to find the truth aren't the same things. The same pertains to IRS scandal and the bevy of other lies this admin has purported

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #327 on: April 18, 2014, 02:02:27 PM »
The amount of money they threw at this thing would be considered a failure in the real world.

It would have been better if the government took the billions of dollars they'd spend on Obamacare every year and buy health insurance for the 45+ million uninsured instead. We'd could get all Americans health insurance and save money from having to hire all those extra IRS agents.

Fine - that covers the Presidential election.  What about the latest Rada elections?  Were they monitored and given the all-clear (sort of) in the same way?

I believe there has been monitoring in the past pertaining to Ukraine's parliament election. If parliamentary elections get the same quality of monitoring as the presidential election, then one shouldn't have much faith in the results where candidates are on the edge of winning and losing. Close races are more easily subject to electoral fraud.

Here is the entire official report on the OSCE 2010 presidential elections. 33% of the CEC members responsible for monitoring the elections wrote dissenting opinions on the acceptance of the election. They were not happy the election was accepted before the investigation of claims of electoral fraud. I run a business and if 33% of my people say there's something wrong, I don't cheerfully assume everything is all right. Issues should be addressed.

http://www.ecoi.net/file_upload/1002_1272736068_ua.pdf

Illegal impeachment of a duly elected President make any/all actions thereafter illegitimate.

Only Russia and a few of their pals have the same belief as you. Most people, nations of the world, and UN body have accepted Ukraine's current government as a legitimate government and Russia's actions against them illegal.

Since you consider all actions of Ukraine's government illegal for the rest of their existence, what must they do to be legitimate again? Bring back into power the criminal who robbed citizens for billions?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #328 on: April 18, 2014, 02:18:20 PM »
...Only Russia and a few of their pals have the same belief as you. Most people, nations of the world, and UN body have accepted Ukraine's current government as a legitimate government and Russia's actions against them illegal.

Citation please.

...Since you consider all actions of Ukraine's government illegal for the rest of their existence, what must they do to be legitimate again? Bring back into power the criminal who robbed citizens for billions?

It isn't a 'consideration', it's a fact.

As for bringing back a 'criminal who robbed citizens of billions', LOL. Who exactly are you talking about? Which one?

...I run a business and if 33% of my people say there's something wrong, I don't cheerfully assume everything is all right. Issues should be addressed....

LOL. I run a company, too. If 1 out of every 3 employees of mine have a *dissenting opinions* about anything within the framework of our purpose and functions as a company, which after being found to be unsubstantiated and continue to be disruptive despite the fact, then I consider them unhealthy to our goal and will seek to replace them.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:35:39 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline missAmeno

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #330 on: April 18, 2014, 02:39:27 PM »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #331 on: April 18, 2014, 02:40:16 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/03/27/here-are-the-11-u-n-members-that-voted-against-a-resolution-on-ukraines-unity/

Are you this dense? The citation I asked for, based on your posted drivel above, pertains to your assertion that the UN accepted the current government of Ukraine - NOT - a vote of any type of resolution regarding Crimea as reported by the Washington Post.

You have 5 Security Council member seated in the United Nations. Of which, Russia is an integral PERMANENT member. So think harder...

...Resolutions from the United Nations' General Assembly, unlike those from the Security Council, are non-binding. So a vote for or against a measure -- like the one Thursday that says Crimea's referendum to break away from Ukraine was not valid -- doesn't mean any action will be taken....

You can do this, man....I'm rooting for you. Rah-rah-rah BillyB!!! Think, think, think! You once told this site you were an honor student in school. LOL. Prove to us you can at least 'READ'.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:44:35 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #332 on: April 18, 2014, 03:14:04 PM »
Are you this dense? The citation I asked for, based on your posted drivel above, pertains to your assertion that the UN accepted the current government of Ukraine - NOT - a vote of any type of resolution regarding Crimea as reported by the Washington Post.

Prove to us you can at least 'READ'.

Again, you are reading only what you want to read or maybe I'm just debating a child? Blind or just in denial? There are six items on the U.N. resolution affirming Ukraine's territorial integrity. Two of them specifically mention Crimea, the others are related to all of Ukraine. Why are you ignoring the other items when I put them in your face as you requested?  Look at #1 and notice "affirms"..... "political independence?" When a nation voted "yes" on that, they affirm Ukraine's political independence besides agreeing on the other 5 issues. When a nation votes "no", they do not recognize Ukraine's government as legitimate or maybe they do but don't recognize Crimea belonging to Ukraine in items 5 & 6. I showed you the majority of nations accept Ukraine's government as it is today yet you continue to believe most nations see things as Russia does and that Ukraine's government is illegal.

Did you read this below in the link I gave you? Probably not, just read the first paragraph of the article and went on attack.  :rolleyes:

1. Affirms its commitment to the sovereignty, political independence, unity and territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders;

2. Calls upon all States to desist and refrain from actions aimed at the  partial or total disruption of the national unity and territorial integrity of Ukraine, including any attempts to modify Ukraine’s borders through the threat or use of force or other unlawful means;

3. Urges all parties to pursue immediately the peaceful resolution of the situation with respect to Ukraine through direct political dialogue, to exercise restraint, to refrain from unilateral actions and inflammatory rhetoric that may increase tensions, and to engage fully with international mediation efforts;

4. Welcomes the efforts of the United Nations, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe and other international and regional organizations to assist Ukraine in protecting the rights of all persons in Ukraine, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities;

5. Underscores that the referendum held in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol on 16 March 2014, having no validity, cannot form the basis for any alteration of the status of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea or of the city of Sevastopol;

6. Calls upon all States, international organizations and specialized agencies not to recognize any alteration of the status of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol on the basis of the above-mentioned referendum and to refrain from any action or dealing that might be interpreted as recognizing any such altered status.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #333 on: April 18, 2014, 03:23:44 PM »

Again, you are reading only what you want to read or maybe I'm just debating a child? Blind or just in denial? There are six items on the U.N. resolution affirming Ukraine's territorial integrity. Two of them specifically mention Crimea, the others are related to all of Ukraine. Why are you ignoring the other items when I put them in your face as you requested?  Look at #1 and notice "affirms"..... "political independence?" When a nation voted "yes" on that, they affirm Ukraine's political independence besides agreeing on the other 5 issues. When a nation votes "no", they do not recognize Ukraine's government as legitimate or maybe they do but don't recognize Crimea belonging to Ukraine in items 5 & 6. I showed you the majority of nations accept Ukraine's government as it is today yet you continue to believe most nations see things as Russia does and that Ukraine's government is illegal.

Did you read this below in the link I gave you? Probably not, just read the first paragraph of the article and went on attack.  :rolleyes:

1. Affirms its commitment to the sovereignty, political independence, unity and territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders;

2. Calls upon all States to desist and refrain from actions aimed at the  partial or total disruption of the national unity and territorial integrity of Ukraine, including any attempts to modify Ukraine’s borders through the threat or use of force or other unlawful means;

3. Urges all parties to pursue immediately the peaceful resolution of the situation with respect to Ukraine through direct political dialogue, to exercise restraint, to refrain from unilateral actions and inflammatory rhetoric that may increase tensions, and to engage fully with international mediation efforts;

4. Welcomes the efforts of the United Nations, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe and other international and regional organizations to assist Ukraine in protecting the rights of all persons in Ukraine, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities;

5. Underscores that the referendum held in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol on 16 March 2014, having no validity, cannot form the basis for any alteration of the status of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea or of the city of Sevastopol;

6. Calls upon all States, international organizations and specialized agencies not to recognize any alteration of the status of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol on the basis of the above-mentioned referendum and to refrain from any action or dealing that might be interpreted as recognizing any such altered status.

Which part of 'non-binding' do you not understand this time, BillyB?

>>A non-binding resolution is a written motion adopted by a deliberative body that cannot progress into a law.

The substance of the resolution can be anything that can normally be proposed as a motion. This type of resolution is often used to express the body's approval or disapproval of something that they cannot otherwise vote on,[1] due to the matter being handled by another jurisdiction, or being protected by a constitution. (and in this case, the council of the United Nations)<<

The resolution IS about Crimea's decision to be under Russian dominion. You said "the UN accepted the government of Ukraine".

Despite your futile silly attempt to make sense, your left toe will never be the same as your right hand pinky.

>:D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 03:37:08 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #334 on: April 18, 2014, 03:50:14 PM »

Which part of 'non-binding' do you not understand this time, BillyB?

Verbal agreements are non-binding too but does that mean there is no agreement at all? The majority of UN members voted to recognize Ukraine's current government besides considering what happened in Crimea illegal. You know Russia has a veto at the UN. There can never be anything binding at the UN pertaining to Ukraine and it's desire to separate from Russia but the majority of the UN body has voiced their opinions and agreed to accept Ukraine with it's current government. They consider Ukraine's government legal and Ukraine will continue to have a seat at the UN.

The resolution IS about Crimea's decision to be under Russian dominion.

I put all 6 items that were to be voted on by the UN in front of your face. Since you don't have the ability to read anything else except the 2 items that specifically refer to Crimea, I can't help you anymore.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #335 on: April 18, 2014, 04:09:50 PM »
You should've taken my advice upthread, BillyB. But being I'm sexy and sort of nice...I'd like to at least give you a weekend reading assignment to help familiarize you to the difference between the UN's SC & GA.

It is evident that the *non-binding* segment had you perplexed right now so I don't mean to add to your anxiety and embarrassment.

So, here goes, hombre...The Diifference Between UN Security Council and UN General Assembly

In return, please provide requested citation showing *the UN accepted the government of Ukraine*.

Not resolutions, not any motion, not any Katy Perry selfie, ok?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #336 on: April 18, 2014, 04:32:25 PM »
please provide requested citation showing *the UN accepted the government of Ukraine*.

I have a better idea since you're the one eager to learn. Show me where the UN Security Council or General Assembly or any world body rejects the Ukrainian government. Or simply show me that Ukraine has lost it's seat at the UN or even lost the right to vote on issues. After you do your homework this weekend, you will begin to understand Ukraine's government, in it's current form, retains all rights since it's recognized as legitimate. Just because you and Russia says it's illegitimate doesn't make it so. Stop living in the fantasy world and embrace reality, you'll enjoy life more. Study hard but try to have a good weekend without letting your head explode.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #337 on: April 18, 2014, 06:03:50 PM »
Illegal impeachment of a duly elected President make any/all actions thereafter illegitimate.

Try answering my questions instead of going off at a tangent.  What does your answer have to do with elections that were held in 2012?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #338 on: April 18, 2014, 08:48:05 PM »
Try answering my questions instead of going off at a tangent.  What does your answer have to do with elections that were held in 2012?

Then quit being obtuse. Your silly question have nothing whatsoever to do with the ongoing discussion, nor does it have anything to do with the recent event.

Was the Council election of 2012 monitored, YES. What was the finding/opinion/report? It was marred by suspicions of improprieties, briberies and overall corruption. So now AK, what the heck is your point?

Does it somehow legitimize the ousting of the president? The answer is no.

Now what?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:58:13 PM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #339 on: April 18, 2014, 08:51:38 PM »

I have a better idea since you're the one eager to learn. Show me where the UN Security Council or General Assembly or any world body rejects the Ukrainian government. Or simply show me that Ukraine has lost it's seat at the UN or even lost the right to vote on issues. After you do your homework this weekend, you will begin to understand Ukraine's government, in it's current form, retains all rights since it's recognized as legitimate. Just because you and Russia says it's illegitimate doesn't make it so. Stop living in the fantasy world and embrace reality, you'll enjoy life more. Study hard but try to have a good weekend without letting your head explode.

Translation: You don't have a citation. It's OK, I knew you won't find one and you're just, again, shooting from the hip. LOL.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:58:48 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #340 on: April 19, 2014, 01:18:58 AM »
There will be voter fraud in any election regardless of country.  Perfect is not part of the game.

The ultimate test is whether or not the population accepts or revolts against election results.  That's a part of the checks and balances inherent in any free democracy.  Civil strife is a part of the democratic process, and yes, sometimes blood and life is lost.  That's just the way it is and sometimes the only way to get things sorted out and over with.

IMHO the concept of 'bloodless democracy' only goes so far or long.  It's against human nature especially when only the few hold political and economic power.

UA is going through this process now.  At the human level it seems much like a divorce.  Why can we accept couples divorcing, splitting assets and moving on but not peoples?

It has been proposed that regions in UA have more autonomy, even to the point of being able to alter alliances.  What is fundamentally wrong with that?  Should such be prevented?

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #341 on: April 19, 2014, 03:42:32 AM »
Then quit being obtuse. Your silly question have nothing whatsoever to do with the ongoing discussion, nor does it have anything to do with the recent event.

I wasn't being obtuse.  I asked a really simple question but, instead of simply answering it, you have to get all high and mighty about its "relevance" to the "ongoing discussion."  Why do you always have to act so bloody superior to everyone else?  For a while I thought you might actually be settling down, but the old GQBlues is definitely back.

Was the Council election of 2012 monitored, YES. What was the finding/opinion/report? It was marred by suspicions of improprieties, briberies and overall corruption.

Thank you!  That's all I wanted to know.  :clapping:

So now AK, what the heck is your point?

The point is that there was no point - it was just a question!  :wallbash:

Does it somehow legitimize the ousting of the president? The answer is no.

Now what?

Whether or not the ousting of the President is deemed illegitimate or otherwise, he has embezzled billions of dollars from his country's Treasury, and he and his family and cronies are the biggest reason that the country is nearly bankrupt.  In any case, even if the impeachment was illegal, how can he remain President if he has fled the country, especially if it was to avoid arrest?

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #342 on: April 19, 2014, 04:04:29 AM »
Why do you always have to act so bloody superior to everyone else?

Maybe he is suffering from small man syndrome?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #343 on: April 19, 2014, 07:10:41 AM »
Maybe he is suffering from small man syndrome?

The proper term is "little man complex/Napoleon Complex". If you're attempting to insult anyone in the future, try to at least use the proper term otherwise you'd look foolish doing so.

I'm 5'8" and nothing happened in my life so far to induce any type of complex in me, big guy. LOL. Hell, my wife is nearly 6' tall and she still can't get enough of me.

What about you Sleepy Cat? You're what 6' plus-Mr. Atmospheric? How well is that working out for you? I bet you can't even get laid without paying for it, no?

Aren't you the one who kept getting burned and scammed trying to chase women of the dirty barrel? LOL. It sux you can't get a date at home then have to rely in the MOB but still get blistered. That has to be the sh!ts, no? I mean dude, you *may* be tall(er) but that crap happening to you all your life can't get any *lower*, don't you agree?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:30:59 AM by GQBlues »

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #344 on: April 19, 2014, 08:01:18 AM »
If you're attempting to insult anyone in the future,

LOL not at all! I was reading the exchange between you and Ak and decided to add my 2 cents worth. Sometimes it's fun to play amateur psychologist don't you agree?

Consider this an apology if I happened to have touched a raw nerve. Not all of us are born with a thick skin now are we!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #345 on: April 19, 2014, 08:38:25 AM »
LOL not at all! I was reading the exchange between you and Ak and decided to add my 2 cents worth. Sometimes it's fun to play amateur psychologist don't you agree?

Consider this an apology if I happened to have touched a raw nerve. Not all of us are born with a thick skin now are we!

Neppers, not an ounce of insecurity with this dude. I'm not the type to be posing with a giant plastic sword and take a picture of myself nor the type to dog anyone then bitch about it when they get bit back.

So no, I don't 'do' apologies. Save it for someone who cares  ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:35:30 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #346 on: April 21, 2014, 09:38:54 AM »
Why does the Russian government call the new government of Ukraine 'illegitimate'?
Answer: They threw out Putin's bitch, Yanukovych. That's what it is all about to Putin. And he takes it personally. What I don't understand is why some Ukrainians want to be a part of Russia? Bizarre. Free trade with the EU and integration with the West would be far superior to life in a neo-Soviet state, where non-government organizations and protests are illegal. In the past, has Moscow treated Ukraine fairly? Regardless of what happens there WILL BE a backlash against the current government in Moscow, and it will come from Ukrainians and Russians who can see the truth. The great thing is that the truth can be found on the internet. All you have to do is look for it. I've learned a lot from photos and videos. Here's an example:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:42:35 AM by Photo Guy »

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #347 on: April 21, 2014, 09:47:35 AM »
I read a poll recently that told us that 75% of people in Donetsk do NOT want to be a part of Russia. I predict that in a few weeks they will have no choice. Here's an interesting article:
http://espreso.tv/new/2014/03/04/lyst_druzhyny_rosiyskoho_oficera

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #348 on: April 21, 2014, 09:57:01 AM »
This true story should tell us everything we need to know about Putin's government and their intentions:
http://euromaidanpr.com/2014/03/24/russian-state-duma-to-the-polish-foreign-ministry-lets-divide-ukraine/

Offline JayH

« Reply #349 on: April 21, 2014, 06:22:08 PM »
I read a poll recently that told us that 75% of people in Donetsk do NOT want to be a part of Russia. I predict that in a few weeks they will have no choice. Here's an interesting article:
http://espreso.tv/new/2014/03/04/lyst_druzhyny_rosiyskoho_oficera

The other result of polling of interest is that there was extremely small percentage in favour of joining Russia. The point being--the reality of Putin's provocations is universally unwarranted.
Also of note--how the Russian propaganda impacts--- it seems a guy killed in eastern Ukraine thought he was protecting his fellow citizens from the "nazi's" coming from Kiev to kill Russian speakers in  eastern Ukraine. That is very sad in every respect. :'(
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1950
Total: 1961

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM