It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364681 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1600 on: September 26, 2021, 01:06:07 PM »
The concept of presupposition is aiming you for predestination.
This concept has some ground in FSU, the popular belief is to not talk about bad things to avoid them to happen.
Unfortunately, it's some time cultivated to a point when nothing at all is scheduled, so nothing bad happens maybee but also nothing good...  :ROFL:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 01:13:50 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1601 on: September 26, 2021, 01:11:26 PM »
Guys, The key is managing the link from very scratch, an art in itself  :P   
An ALL is about calibration.
Calibration is about frequency X length X quality = opportunity
Duration of the link * opportunity = level of the interest
And this calibration is also defining, at least for a part,  the consistency of the interest.
Good night fellas  :flowers:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 01:14:43 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #1602 on: September 26, 2021, 01:24:28 PM »
Lost one lead by sending the same message to two women, so lost one. Understand the lady, my fault  :rolleyes:

I only did that one time, out of several hundred messages.

I sent same message to two women asking if her ankle was feeling better.  Only one had a sprained ankle !!!  :-(

Are you slipping ?

Try using a spreadsheet.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1603 on: February 13, 2022, 11:46:03 AM »
A little video for all foreigners that are in Ukraine

Offline ML

« Reply #1604 on: February 13, 2022, 03:14:07 PM »
Excellent post Pat.

I am in awe of your knowledge of many things about Ukraine.

Your detailed listing of what is needed to get out of Ukraine as quickly and efficiently as possible SHOULD be appreciated by many folks.

Thanks much.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1605 on: February 13, 2022, 04:56:57 PM »
Excellent post Pat.

I am in awe of your knowledge of many things about Ukraine.

Your detailed listing of what is needed to get out of Ukraine as quickly and efficiently as possible SHOULD be appreciated by many folks.

Thanks much.

Thank you very much, ML for your comment! I have read your last MP and answered you, very nice post, I liked it!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 05:05:52 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1606 on: February 16, 2022, 05:22:20 PM »
The political season, the medical season, and the geostrategic season actually make me stay at home.But I hope to come back soon to Ukraine, provided it's not full of new inhabitants wearing strange uniforms.
I do have some personal business to achieve also. 

So I hope to be good for April in the best case. Probably May.

Do you have any projects?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1607 on: February 18, 2022, 04:21:42 PM »
I consider that we are unfortunately in the last steps of a major conflict.
Brick by brick that wall has been built and we are now to the end.
If Russia decides to make the last move, it's a question of hours or a few days.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1608 on: February 21, 2022, 04:45:50 PM »
Now the armed struggle is coming next. Unfortunately.
The game continues (for the President of the Russian Federation).
For the others (Western countries) the feeling of having their trousers on their knees
is not gonna to vanish.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1609 on: February 21, 2022, 05:10:39 PM »
Now the armed struggle is coming next. Unfortunately.
The game continues (for the President of the Russian Federation).
For the others (Western countries) the feeling of having their trousers on their knees
is not gonna to vanish.

:P

No truer words were ever posted on this board!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1610 on: February 22, 2022, 03:05:40 AM »

:P

No truer words were ever posted on this board!
Thank you man!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1611 on: November 11, 2022, 04:58:36 AM »
A little video for all foreigners that are in Ukraine

I was, unfortunately, right, 5 weeks before the war started I published this video.
The war really happened in Ukraine. Many political leaders and even HQ didn't understand the warning signs displayed by Russia, unfortunately. 
They hadn't understand that every thing is written by the book because Russia has to erect a story for the people that are basically trapped inside the country.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 05:01:38 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1612 on: November 11, 2022, 05:08:46 AM »
This last year had screwed up many things in my life and I just come back to the scene slowly.   
The war especially has changed everything and you need to recompose everything for dating purposes. 
As a result dating FSU women is a very risky thing right now, more than ever.
The trustable agencies have gone  basically and the marriage is the gate for a stable life. 

How to sort out the good sheeps from the bad sheeps? More difficult than ever.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1613 on: November 11, 2022, 05:17:47 AM »
The veterans here have already noticed that dating with FSU women has highly shifted last two decades.
 And so I did. 
I came to the conclusion that I have to definitively change my way to move through the dating field by improving my repertoire (my game).  The turning point was the 6 weeks I spent in Ukraine last year with low results compare to what I had achieved before. And now the game is not only the meeting(s) but how you are noticed and how you could be preselected. 
You, unfortunately, have to have a strategy on internet. That's not the most exciting conclusion I came through, but that's necessary.   
Because this strategy of "paraître" to look rather than "ętre" to be 
is by essence, the pivot of why I hate the most: "shallowness".
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 05:57:35 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1614 on: November 11, 2022, 05:26:30 AM »
The reason now, ESPECIALLY at war time, is that women want to filter you out quickly due to the fact that TONS of guys try to hit them every minute (if they are cute  :P ), so they need a way to find out if you are worth of.   
And they will not even loose time to open the communication to find it out, too time consuming.   

At this moment you would tell me that you can invent you a life, but in practice, on the run, I don't think so. 

My thinking is supported by a buddy of mine who looks like a top model and who is in these internet applications, called, you know, FB, Instagram, Odnaklassniki etc...
He knows how to setup photos, profiles and so on, and used to publish on them. (it's not that I am totally stupid with graphics and how to setup a profile  ;D , but he clearly has experience on this type of)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1615 on: November 11, 2022, 12:28:10 PM »
the problem you describe is a condition of the strategy you employ for your "game"
tinder, instagram, etc all rely on the "direct sales approach"
basically, you are selling yourself online in a VERY competitive market
which produces disappointing results if you don't come across as a 5 star product

instead, try an indirect approach
try selling something else FIRST!!!
take a hobby or interest and learn how to promote it online
make a Russian/Ukrainian version of this and then go promote it on VK, etc
if you have a popular subject you can get a LOT of hits from wimmin
and this is the beginning
you target these advance sales leads with more advertising
and THEN you start selling yourself!!!

my favorite way of doing this was with art!!
I enjoy painting as a hobby, and I used to paint landscapes publicly in Russia
an obvious foreigner painting in a public space
will draw a lot of inquisitive attention, especially from Women
smile when you make eye contact
it's easy!!!

another thing that got HUGE attention from Women was jewelry!!
I bought a lot of platinum in Russia and used ito make jewelry
I sold it on consignment, and basically doubled my investment
as well as getting a LOT of female attention
ahhh, the life of a Russian jewelry salesman!
NICE!!

go down some path like this instead of directly selling yourself

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1616 on: November 11, 2022, 05:21:35 PM »
Your approach is interesting and original Krim.
Is your VK was centered on the products that you were selling?How would you do such thing today?
 Sending to Ukraine by postal, getting the money by Paypal?

I have an idea for a product that only women need and I never found this product in Ukraine. When my ex girlfriend tested it she asked me to bring some from France.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1617 on: November 11, 2022, 05:40:27 PM »

yeah, I've used PayPal for paying vendors in Ukraine AND Russia until February this year
Russia is out of the picture now due to all the banking sanctions
so is Ukraine...
cuz of the war

that means that instead of a "bizness" it has to be a "hobby" site
gardening, pets, crafts, etc
but in Russian/Ukrainian
be creative

Online northkape

« Reply #1618 on: November 11, 2022, 06:30:35 PM »
Yes, Yes,,
Occasionally,,, I do agree with Krims ideas,,,,

When fishing,,
prepare your bait for the kind of catch you are looking for.

When preparing the lure for my "Ukraine-Wife-Trap", for the second time,,
my focus was on the first few words in my generic letter,
to be mailed to 3000+ women in all of Ukraine that had a profile close to my search criteria.

As I was looking for a young single mother with a single child,
those first words were kind of a mischievous inquiry about her child.

More than 10% took the hook, line, and sinker, by feeling compelled to answer.
Next, was showing photos of the almost magical wonders, I had experienced together with my twin boys.
Creating a vision, a dream, in her mind, that this would be possible for her child also.

No need to be rich,, or look like Brad Pitt..
Even my low height got neglected immediately, when that dreamy vision was inserted into her mind.

In all of my encounters with women I wanted to date, I used the same technique, through all of my life.
Creating a vision about a wonderful future in front of her, me being the ladder for climbing up, into that dream.

Got me more than fifty notches in my belt, before leaving those teenage years behind me :-)

And a great thing about this technique,,
It mostly works on intelligent women only.

To paraphrase Krim,,,
Don't focus on yourself, prepare a lure that that catches her interest, then get ready for an easy date,,,

Read my long story here:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=15509.0

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1619 on: November 11, 2022, 10:03:30 PM »
North, I don't need to go on your link, I already read your story.
And I remember quite well your site and how you were monitoring visitors to how many time they were spending watching the photos.

But guys you deliver with Insta the message you want them to get. Your job is to provide the content in the sense of the result of what you want to achieved correlated with the perfect message (short) that is on your Tinder/Badoo/Elena models/Fdating/XXXXX/YYYYYY profile.
That's a combo.

And how you know that a woman is interested?
When she follows you. 

"Creating a vision about a wonderful future in front of her", I would replace it by something less poetic or ecstatic "creating a vision about a future in common".Two on three of my last meetings were matching quite well what I wanted to achieve but I am pretty sure the results could be tenfold better with a "backend" (your site, Insta or FB) because it works as a story book and as an identity proof.
I suppose you maybe know but you can put some videos, and Insta bets on this to compete with his opponents (Tik Tok and so on), so the delivery could be quite powerful depending on what are your communication skills.

Of course the first sentences (women are reading profiles, most of the time, if they like the photos) are the most important. This recommendation is always true in any editing media and especially on internet medias nowadays. 

"prepare your bait for the kind of catch you are looking for", the real bait is in the site you have prepared (the first time I think? But you did it also the second time also? Seems to me.  Don't need to make a site, several social applications are done for this.

I do agree with you North, each pot has his own slide, you don't need to be E Musk or B Pitt, just find them, sort them out, meet them and this long process, which looks daunting, should deliver his result. I am not ranking a 5 stars but do believe that I could drop a 4 stars, the main thing are not on the photos and that's why I loose a lot of prospects with just a profile on a dating application in the new 2.0 world. You have to not miss the 2.0 digit.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1620 on: November 11, 2022, 10:12:14 PM »
Lets say at least that I want to make a try and will correct it later if necessary. 
I don't aim such age difference, in this area your success is exceptional, especially accordingly to the fact that you bring these two lovely ladies at home.
I am not aiming for this again, I did it once when I was married but I would prefer to relocate at least partially. And FSU countries tolerate more than us significant age difference. 
But I found out that there are very nice women in their fourties that remove you the problem of children, which I am totally fine with it.   

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1621 on: November 13, 2022, 04:26:40 PM »
For newbies:
You will find many women who DON'T want to emigrate (in normal time, I don't speak about the present time in Ukraine) but they are ready to meet some foreigners, provided that these men emigrate themselves. 
Generally speaking, they are, or they have been financially successful and are facing increased problems in their country when it's time to date a man. 
Most of the time they have been in contact somehow with foreigners already. They feel very comfortable to talk with them about their personal life (gravitating around business), something they are unlikely to do with men of their city. They like to have another outlook, and they have already understood that perspectives include ZAPADIE CTRANIE

traduction: Western countries offer some perspectives
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 03:18:27 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1622 on: November 27, 2022, 12:40:21 PM »
So I have created some materials on Insta and ready to go. 
Ready to go means ready to return. 
Which will happen fast. 

So I have switched off my profile for the moment.
And would be curious to watch the effects on this new strategy. But I do know that you need months, at least, to have a real feedback of such new direction. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1623 on: November 27, 2022, 12:52:59 PM »
Anyway,I have two things to do in the future.
I had a prospect of the previous travel but it didn't go to the expected direction.
It's possible that I got a LSE (low self esteem) woman extraverted specy.
Who, accordingly to the rules of the game, are not suitable for a long term or middle term relationship.
She didn't have the expected behavior of a Slavic woman when I proposed her to return and spend time together. But for sure you cannot put all women in the same box.So her country was not the prime destination of my next move, however, I could drop her a visit as it's close from where I go. 
So I have cut off my worrying emotions (disproportionated to the time we spent together) but decided to retry because
she is among one of the THREE women my heart really started to beat after the first minute since 2009.
But now I'm setting up a new frame to explore more. Because you can make any future if you don't restore the communication. 
It's when you have killed everything in you and don't expect anything that something could happen.

The trip will let me known.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1624 on: November 27, 2022, 01:04:27 PM »
The second thing is I am in touch with my ex from Kiev and she was amazing in the bed. I miss this time.
I suppose making her traveling to my home is possible. 
Wartime is not kind in Ukraine. 
And she liked me. 

The fact that after a while a Western woman is restarting answering you after a relationship is not necessary a sign that she wants to restart a relationship.
The fact that after a while a Slavic woman is restarting answering you after a relationship is most of the time a sign that she wants to restart a relationship.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2244
Total: 2255

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM