It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Sprinkle sprinkle  (Read 7702 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Sprinkle sprinkle
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2023, 04:53:17 PM »
Read the reports of women he bedded. They were targeted with PUA tactics.

The vast majority of WW do not deceive, manipulate, or coerce. Only in the weird world of WM who believe they can develop a quick connection with a woman from an economically disadvantaged part of the world, is this denigration of WW viewed as the gospel. If all you experienced among WW was deception and coercion, you should be looking at what attracts you to such women.

Adultery is one of the leading causes of divorce (though not listed as such in no fault states). Moreover, women are far more likely to initiate divorce against a cheating spouse because they will retain custody of their children. What they will do, which men usually won’t, is bide their time until it’s the best time to leave.

I wear makeup. I am not, and never have, worn it to “deceive” a man.  I do it for myself. Are men who dress sharply and shave “deceiving” women?  Frankly, I think this statement by you is ludicrous.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 08:26:19 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2023, 06:31:08 PM »
alas, poor BeeFarmer
weeping bitter tears of indignation at having been treated unfairly by the fairer sex...
instead of thanking them...
for their effort of  tryin to tell him something he seems incapable of understanding

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Haven't encountered the 'bad' WW
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2023, 08:14:36 PM »
I have not had the negative experiences with WW that some here talk about.
All the WW that I have interactions with (not romantically) seem like very decent gals.
I am sure there are the bad apples, but we just don't seem to cross paths.

So why did I search for a FSU gal?
I have stated my situation here many times before.
I wanted a gal above average in height, high intelligence, at least average to good looking in face, slender body build and still very interested in a lot of sex (which meant they were much younger than me).
Were there such women in USA?
Yes, but they weren't interested (enough) in me . . . mostly the younger criteria.

In FSU, I could use my economic advantage to obtain women meeting my criteria.

There was a lot of true friendship attraction (with benefits) to me from several women, including the one I am now married to.

And, just as a coincidence, my economic advantage situation was not needed by her.
Her superior (relative to FSU women) economic situation was/is quite rare.

A mutual friendship attraction luckily turned to substantial love; perhaps also a rarity.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 08:21:46 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2023, 09:33:24 PM »
our narcissistic culture, has created a lot of entitled people who have an exaggerated feeling of self-importance and who lack empathy for others...
of course, someone perceived as not measuring up to "their imagined  level"  is gonna get rejected by people like this
and in reality, you should be thankful that they do, cuz they're doing you a HUGE freakin favor...

i've never read any of the PUA stuff, never needed to...
so with this admittedly limited understanding
I will critique the little bit of what I've seen in person (really sad)

the first purpose of PUA
is for dewds to stop being "passive" towards women
which is a pattern that unsuccessful males fall into after repeated rejection
I can concur with that idea
but I would differ greatly with the crude, unimaginative active measures being employed by PUA afficianados

you need to look not to man, but to nature...
the bright plummage, the fancy display, the big nest
displaying that which the female finds pleasing, is your ticket...

so what "potential" qualities are you in posession of, that would be pleasing to a woman?
whatever they are, you need to be able to "show them off"
and there's your PUA

but see, the problem is, unsuccessful males ain't got a whole lot to show off, right?
to the victor belongs the spoils
what becomes of the losers?
they put their faith in false things
instead of facing the truth about themselves
and putting out the effort for self-improvement
they can only deal in fantasies and not in reality
and reality is what determines their future

so there you have it

then there's "Aryan Jesus"
conceived so that white people can worship god in their own image...
you disagree?
let's see ya make an argument that changes my mind then....

but first, don't forget about them Powdermilk Biscuits folks
they're loved by the whole family!

if you try 'em
you will buy 'em
and it will satisfy 'em

Powdermilk Biscuits Try 'em today!!

« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 10:11:54 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2023, 07:32:01 AM »

I think the difference is that the PUA guys don't believe they are entitled to sex, and they aren't using deception. The PUA guys are looking for a girl who wants the same thing the guy wants - fun for a night.

The PUA stuff is more about learning to recognize the impulsive girlNO
 who will agree to have meaningless sex with a guy they just met, and how to encourage her to be impulsive.
IT COULD ENCOURAGE THEM TO RECONNECT WITH THEIR FEMINITY, WILL NOT CALL THIS IMPULSIVE
 The PUA stuff is about not wasting your time on girls that
will require more effort.  ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU,

The PUA stuff is about a guy who wants sex without a commitment or relationship,WRONG, INCREASING YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS AND KNOWING HOW TO ASSESS THE LEVEL OF INTEREST OF A WOMAN COULD HELP TO HAVE MORE SUCCESS WITH WOMEN, PROVIDED THAT THEY LIKE YOU AT LEAST PHYSICALLY. IT COULD BE FOR AN ONS OR A MARRIAGE

and how to recognize a girl who is interested in the same thing. INTERESTED IN YOU

The entitlement western women often use deception to lead a guy on, trying to make him think she will have a relationship with him if he gives her money. BECAUSE SHE LIKES PLAYING GAMES, BECAUSE  BECAUSE SHE NEEDS A PLUMBER, BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO FIND A JOB, BECAUSE SHE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNSTABLE, BECAUSE SHE LIKES FREE DRINKS, BECAUSE SHE USES YOU TO GET REVENGE ON ANOTHER MAN ... THE LIST GOES ON..............
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2023, 07:51:48 AM »
PUA do deceive girls.  They use flattery, manipulation, and even physical coercion to bed women.  That's exactly why Andrew Tate is facing potential charges in Romania.

The vast majority of men are not PUA.  Similarly, the vast majority of WW do not attempt to deceive, manipulate, or coerce men. 

Men who must denigrate WW to justify "looking abroad" are lying to themselves.  That's fine.  Just don't expect me to believe those lies.
Absolutely NOT. Average guys use flattery. Men with high attractiveness don't need any physical coercion, they detect earlier than average Joe that the woman is not attracted to them and they chase another one.

There is this totally twisted and unhealthily psychological feeling in many people, especially in the justice law, among women, that attractive men will mentally become psychologically disordered because a woman is not wanting them and so they will use some form of violence to submit her. No they make a move, and they move quickly.
 It's the average fella who have lick no more than two pussies in his life (if he did  :P ) who is capable to turn wild because the woman that he is chasing for weeks, months, sometimes for years, don't clearly brush him off, or he becomes so mad that he ignores the signs that she sends, signs telling, I DON'T WANT TO F...K with you.
We call this the ONE ITIS.
A lot of woman are, by nature, manipulative. Which, in the end deceive and coerce men.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2023, 07:53:11 AM »
people aren't divided between being "good people" or "bad people"
the division exists in each person who has both good and bad qualities
one of the bad qualities MANY women have is to use deception and manipulation with men
I doubt there isn't a man on the planet who HASN'T experienced it
and I doubt there isn't a woman on the planet who hasn't engaged in it (except for you BO) :)

all's fair in love and war, right...?
the ends always justifies the means

assume it's true, that an American man will have more value to a Ukrainian woman, than he will have to an American woman...
"his value" determines the quality of partners he can choose from
so logically, he will be able to seek higher quality partners in Ukraine compared to the USA as a result of the difference in HIS value

as someone who has had "more than one" relationship with American and Ukrainian women
let me set ya straight

it's a "night and day" difference between American and Ukrainian women
American women are like Barbie princesses compared to hard working, industrious Ukrainian women, cuz that's the difference in culture between the USA vrs Ukraine,
average American women don't grow up with the expectation from society that they have to do anything difficult
and that's not true in Ukraine, women have to work hard there, even as children
there are not too many casual Friday's in Ukraine

so not only can you expect to date more attractive women in Ukraine, due to YOUR higher value there
you can also expect much more of a hardworking partner compared to an American one

all my friends who married American women are divorced and unhappy
not me...
I live in a paradise cuz I married well...

Ukrainian women are a god's gift to a man
there is no treasure on this earth greater
what makes you goobers think you're worthy of such a gift?
huh?

stop your goobering!!
and get real dewds
time
 is
  running
   out
So true Krim

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2023, 07:57:33 AM »
PUA do deceive girls.  They use flattery, manipulation, and even physical coercion to bed women.  That's exactly why Andrew Tate is facing potential charges in Romania.

The vast majority of men are not PUA.  Similarly, the vast majority of WW do not attempt to deceive, manipulate, or coerce men. 

Men who must denigrate WW to justify "looking abroad" are lying to themselves.  That's fine.  Just don't expect me to believe those lies.
Andrew Tate, at this exact moment is facing potential charges. And we don't know the outcome, Let's do the Justice her work.

However if you have watched the whole, I repeat the whole, not the one of the BBC, but the whole video that had been recorded during the whole BBC interview you will have a pure example of how a non professional journalist operates by trying to trick a man.

Interesting to compare the same type of interview,
Lead by a woman from the BBC, and lead by a woman from the Romanian TV.

NITGHT AND DAY.

Shame to the Western countries.

The difference comes from the fact that now many female journalists are feminist first, in the West.
So they want to condemn hatred speech while they do hatred interview, but they don't see any parallel.

Interesting no?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 01:23:27 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2023, 08:02:34 AM »
Wait a minute.  Did I just hear you right?  You are equating flattery with rape and sexual assault? (That's what Tate is charged with.)

Anyone who suggests that the vast majority of WW do not deceive, manipulate, or coerce men is ignoring reality. 
How many women will give a man her phone number, even if she has no intention of dating him? Yet she deceives the man into thinking she will give him a chance.
How many women try to manipulate the guy into buying her things?
How many women use shaming tactics to browbeat men?
What percentage of women file for divorce, compared to men filing?  The women deceive the men and trick them into marriage, so she can file for divorce to take half the man's money.
How many women withhold sex to manipulate a guy?
How many women wear make-up to deceive guys into thinking she looks better than she really does?

Men marry women expecting that they won't change, but they do.
Women marry men expecting that the man will change, but he doesn't. 

Not all PUA rape, traffic women, or form criminal organizations to sexually exploit women.
I think most PUA are slick talkers who often use alcohol to convince women to engage in impulsive sex.  Just visit a bar to see who the bar flies go home with.  And they are picking up women who went to the bar looking for a guy who would seduce them.
One of the first rule of the game is:
You don't drink alcohol (one drink maximum maybe)
And you don't pay drink to girls.
So explain me how PUA use alcohol to get laid???????????

In which learning content have you seen this? and if you have seen this the guy is a damned idiot, because now in the West he could be prosecuted for rape.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 01:17:11 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Re: My early dating experiences
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2023, 08:03:55 AM »
one picture will explain everything...
Brach skazal mne chto fruckti ochen xoposho dla zdarovie

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2023, 08:15:08 AM »
Read the reports of women he bedded. They were targeted with PUA tactics.

The vast majority of WW do not deceive, manipulate, or coerce. Only in the weird world of WM who believe they can develop a quick connection with a woman from an economically disadvantaged part of the world, is this denigration of WW viewed as the gospel. If all you experienced among WW was deception and coercion, you should be looking at what attracts you to such women.

Adultery is one of the leading causes of divorce (though not listed as such in no fault states). Moreover, women are far more likely to initiate divorce against a cheating spouse because they will retain custody of their children. What they will do, which men usually won’t, is bide their time until it’s the best time to leave.

I wear makeup. I am not, and never have, worn it to “deceive” a man.  I do it for myself. Are men who dress sharply and shave “deceiving” women?  Frankly, I think this statement by you is ludicrous.
Why all the women around me, since five years, and some I know them for more than 20 years, are just dating and ONLY dating HIGH PROFILES dicks, men who are on the top 5%, at least, of the single men in terms of economical power in France? 
Because of their dick, or because of their status?
NONE are dating or have dated average Joes in the €1000/2000 range.

And you know why?
I will tell you. 

Because they are in average more physically attractive than other French women. 

So how you dare to talk about men that are using their "economical advantages" while it it should be ignored that women use their "good in the sake advantage" most of the time to hit high financial status guys?
The fault is on men's shoulders, I know. We are used too.   
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 01:25:22 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2023, 09:17:14 AM »
I think the difference is that the PUA guys don't believe they are entitled to sex, and they aren't using deception. The PUA guys are looking for a girl who wants the same thing the guy wants - fun for a night.

The PUA stuff is more about learning to recognize the impulsive girlNO
 who will agree to have meaningless sex with a guy they just met, and how to encourage her to be impulsive.
IT COULD ENCOURAGE THEM TO RECONNECT WITH THEIR FEMINITY, WILL NOT CALL THIS IMPULSIVE
 The PUA stuff is about not wasting your time on girls that
will require more effort.  ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU,

The PUA stuff is about a guy who wants sex without a commitment or relationship,WRONG, INCREASING YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS AND KNOWING HOW TO ASSESS THE LEVEL OF INTEREST OF A WOMAN COULD HELP TO HAVE MORE SUCCESS WITH WOMEN, PROVIDED THAT THEY LIKE YOU AT LEAST PHYSICALLY. IT COULD BE FOR AN ONS OR A MARRIAGE

and how to recognize a girl who is interested in the same thing. INTERESTED IN YOU

The entitlement western women often use deception to lead a guy on, trying to make him think she will have a relationship with him if he gives her money. BECAUSE SHE LIKES PLAYING GAMES, BECAUSE  BECAUSE SHE NEEDS A PLUMBER, BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO FIND A JOB, BECAUSE SHE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNSTABLE, BECAUSE SHE LIKES FREE DRINKS, BECAUSE SHE USES YOU TO GET REVENGE ON ANOTHER MAN ... THE LIST GOES ON..............

Recognizing who is attracted to you and who is not attracted to you is Step 1. Step 2 is eliminating those of Low Character or otherwise undesirable. Step 3 is where the seduction begins, Step 4 is relationship building, and Step 5 is where you start closing the "deal".
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 09:41:18 AM by Grumpy »
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2023, 10:01:46 AM »
Women like to hoe themselves out :D

Particularly the more attractive looking woman. The old saying is the the more attractive looking woman 'knows what she's worth'. Yet even the everyday looking woman knows that she has value for sex, for reproduction, even for companionship. The less attractive woman knows she has to settle for what she can get.

So if you're an attractive looking woman what do you do with that big bonus life has given you?

Some become models, glamour models.

Some get in with the in crowd and have a blast, many nights being party nights, days even also, good social life.

Some want to get with a guy they also find highly attractive.

Some don't want their gift of beauty to go unrewarded and so want a wealthy guy as payoff. Thereby then also being rewarded with a comfortable and lavish lifestyle.

What we have here is potentially everyday looking women hoping to snag a wealthy guy that usually some of the pretty girls go for.

Hypergamy will probably kick in and it all becomes whether a deal can be settled upon if not said directly then on what comes up along the way.

From a guys point of view that it appears to be a contrived plot to get a wealthy guy while setting aside whether she is actually into him is the bug bear.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2023, 10:34:24 AM »
La Belle et la Bête
what if...
beauty IS ALSO the beast...
where does that leave you?

you guys are trying to pin the tail on the wrong donkey
you can't change the rules of the game, so no point in complaining about them
you can only choose to play or not play

and if you play, and you find out you're a WEAK player
is it society's fault for making the game too hard for ya?

I was a freaking sexual prodigy
course I lived at the right place and right time
OMG, the stuff I got away with in the 60s as a little kid, would get me into huge trouble today
advantage of living in that time period

I started out with, "i'll show you mine, if you show me yours" to every little girl, I was ever alone with
startled by what I first saw
ran to my friends, told them, "girl's don't have Pee-Pees, they have "little butts" there!!!
no one believed me
so I continually gathered more evidence of my controversial claim
until I found out it wasn't actually a little butt like it looked like!!
good times!

this post is brought to you by PowderMilk Biscuits

« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 10:53:07 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2023, 12:06:38 PM »
In fairness to women on the guys side it's nearly always us guys gushing over how pretty a woman a girl is. Not that chemistry and eye of the beholder etc doesn't play it's part but our value system as guys (well most of us) tends to be heavily focused on the prettiness of a girl as a kind of natural instinct.

So a lot of superficial stuff both ways for sure, just the way it is really. Some guys will brag about how they didn't go for looks and got with a mediocre looking girl. Basically they couldn't get with a pretty girl/she wasn't in the offing but they found they got in well with a mediocre looking girl well socially so we're happy to go with that. So there is what one can get set against how well you can get on with the girl, etc. Some guys will go with a pretty girl even if they don't get on well, even if there is no chemistry sometimes. That is an understandable mistake but can be a not totally happy place to be.

In the west at the moment as you elude to Krim it's basically the worst return for investment for guys. WM aren't getting a good deal/return on how good they are as a guy for many. A few will get lucky and break the mold and get a good WW, but few will.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2023, 01:18:32 PM »

Recognizing who is attracted to you and who is not attracted to you is Step 1. Step 2 is eliminating those of Low Character or otherwise undesirable. Step 3 is where the seduction begins, Step 4 is relationship building, and Step 5 is where you start closing the "deal".

Absolutely

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2023, 01:20:19 PM »
La Belle et la Bête
what if...
beauty IS ALSO the beast...
where does that leave you?

you guys are trying to pin the tail on the wrong donkey
you can't change the rules of the game, so no point in complaining about them
you can only choose to play or not play

and if you play, and you find out you're a WEAK player
is it society's fault for making the game too hard for ya?

I was a freaking sexual prodigy
course I lived at the right place and right time
OMG, the stuff I got away with in the 60s as a little kid, would get me into huge trouble today
advantage of living in that time period

I started out with, "i'll show you mine, if you show me yours" to every little girl, I was ever alone with
ran to my friends, told them, "girl's don't have Pee-Pees, they have "little butts" there!!!
no one believed me
so I continually gathered more evidence of my controversial claim
until I found out it wasn't actually a little butt like it looked like!!
good times!

this post is brought to you by PowderMilk Biscuits
:ROFL:

Offline Daveman

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2023, 05:12:27 PM »

I agree. I'd change one thing:

Step 5 is "She closes the deal..."

There used to be an old saying "a man chases a woman until she catches him."  Something like that.  The relationship, marriage have to be her idea. A man just keeps chugging along until she catches him.  ;) ;) 8) 8)

It's a dance of intrigue, passion, and emotions.  The dance never ends.

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2023, 09:17:46 PM »
Absolutely NOT. Average guys use flattery. Men with high attractiveness don't need any physical coercion, they detect earlier than average Joe that the woman is not attracted to them and they chase another one.

There is this totally twisted and unhealthily psychological feeling in many people, especially in the justice law, among women, that attractive men will mentally become psychologically disordered because a woman is not wanting them and so they will use some form of violence to submit her. No they make a move, and they move quickly.

We call this the ONE ITIS.
A lot of woman are, by nature, manipulative. Which, in the end deceive and coerce men.

Attractiveness is extremely subjective.  Moreover, I doubt your assertion.  It's down more to personality than physical attractiveness.  Moreover, women generally are more "open" in what they are attracted to than are men, and they typically don't limit themselves to "physical beauty".

I think your views are not supported by evidence or studies.  I don't think most women believe men will all of a sudden become physically violent.  I happen to believe physical violence is about equal between the sexes.  However, because men are bigger and stronger, their physical violence is usually more serious, even deadly.

Why all the women around me, since five years, and some I know them for more than 20 years, are just dating and ONLY dating HIGH PROFILES dicks, men who are on the top 5%, at least, of the single men in terms of economical power in France? 
Because of their dick, or because of their status?
NONE are dating or have dated average Joes in the €1000/2000 range.

And you know why?
I will tell you. 

Because they are in average more physically attractive than other French women. 

So how you dare to talk about men that are using their "economical advantages" while it it should be ignored that women use their "good in the sake advantage" most of the time to hit high financial status guys?
The fault is on men's shoulders, I know. We are used too. 

Most women I know are married.  Most of my friends are physically attractive.  Two of them were stunningly beautiful, I mean, heads turned when they passed beautiful.  One dated extensively.  She never cared about money, and most of the men she dated had bachelor degrees, were professionals or businessmen. They did fine in life, but weren't particularly wealthy.  She was more interested in the person than anything else, though she did have a physical "type", from my observation.  The other did not care at all about money.  She wanted intelligence, primarily, in a mate.  Her first boyfriend (high school/university) was good looking, unintelligent, but great in bed.  She broke up with him after she finished her university degree, as she saw no future because they were completely incompatible intellectually.  They were still friends, but she just didn't see a future.  She pined for years for a man she met through our (Ukrainian) community.  He was 35 kg overweight, average face, but extremely intelligent.  They were great friends, but he had no interest in her romantically.  He ended up marrying a complete airhead bimbo, and went on to produce an airhead bimbo child before he realized living with an airhead day in and day out was not easy.  By that time, my friend had had a number of lovers, until she fell in love with an engineer from Ukraine.  He was raising his two children.  He was good looking, but more important, he was extremely intelligent.  They have been married over two decades.  He came into their marriage with nothing.  She comes from a wealthy family, so much so, she didn't have to work.  He moved into her house, she worked for about 20 years, then decided to retire so she could take care of her elderly mother.

I could recount countless stories like this.  I of course saw young women who were looking for a man with earning "potential" (mostly trying to hook up with students in the law library when I was in law school), but they are decidedly the minority.  Most young women do seek physical attractiveness first.  My friends were the exception.  But over 30, women tend to look more for a man who is intelligent and interesting.  Perhaps that is what your friends seek, and you put it down to money.  The reality is that most (not all, but most) men who can make a lot of money legally do so because they're intelligent, both intellectually and emotionally.  I suspect they manipulate women more than vice versa.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 09:20:57 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2023, 07:45:22 AM »
listen to nature, and what it's trying to tell ya
In ecology, a "niche" is the match of a species to a specific environmental condition that allows the species to flourish.

all you incels need to get the phuque out of whatever ecological void you find your selves in and you need to figure out what "specific environmental condition" it is that favors YOU.
animals find this by chance, but you can use that big brain of yours to find it by design
over time, I found a BUNCH of niches!
with Ukraine/Russia being the ultimate niche

in Ukraine I can out compete pretty much 99.99% of the males there
I got my mixed ethnicity non-slavic anglo-saxon exotic good looks combined with my JOO IQ
and I come from a high status culture
and to them, I'm ridiculously wealthy...
easy, peasy for me in Ukraine

other niches, I savored:
being a fair haired blue eyed Joo, makes you VERY appealing to the darker jewish girls (they call us "blondies")

the "art world" is populated by a lot of women, and very easy to compete against the men in the art world

"non-white" countries have a lot of feelings about wanting to "be white"
best way for the women to do that is somebody like you

I could go on, but you should "get my drift"
you incels are NOT actively trying to boost your chances of success
you're passive, and you rely on random things that you respond to
instead of actively seeking them out

the PUA approach is for dumb guys, which still beats doing nothing
but the smart guys
will figure out what their niche is
and will start "workin it"

« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 08:08:20 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2023, 02:22:00 PM »
no one believed me

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2023, 04:59:45 PM »
and that includes "shrinkage" which must be extreme in arctic conditions!!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541331
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701