It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2tallbills theories as it relates to: TwoBit's TR Sixteen Days In Novosibirsk  (Read 5487 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
I wanted to comment on TwoBits trip report.
I met TwoBit during a meetup in San Jose, he was a young, good looking guy,
not too tall, he seemed smart and focused to me. There was a FSUW from
Kharkov who taught him some Russian (he learned a great deal more later) 
she literally beamed with pride at the progress he had made thus far.
2tallbills theories as it relates to: TwoBit's TR Sixteen Days In Novosibirsk
Please note that these are my opinions, and while I believe them, I am not perfect. 
(Only nearly so).

You can read his original trip report here
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=11863.0

Twobits first posts deal with explaining which strategy he was going to utilize
visit many (VM) or to visit one (VO). I generally agree with that one should
visit many or at least have a back up plan when visiting one. HOWEVER, there
are two problems Twobit made in my opinion, they are all tactical not strategic.

1. Twobit is using VO tactics with his VM strategy.
2. He is overly concerned with the nuances of frame and PUA tactics.

I will post more further breaking down my thoughts in a future post.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Bill

« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 12:41:20 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
An interesting trip report Bill thanks for sharing. I read the beginning & the end. I agree, I felt that two bits seemed to have a good idea about how to go about stuff and had a good amount of experience dating it n the FSU so he seems to have had a fair amount of good self direction.

So what happened? Did he end up with Galina permanently in the end?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline TwoBitBandit

I wanted to comment on TwoBits trip report.

TwoBit's ears are burning!

I still read this forum from time to time but no longer participate.  I don't feel like I have much to add that hasn't been said, and I'm just busy with my life.

I posted a conclusion to the trip report in the original thread.

Bill, I am interested in hearing your theories.  Your thread inspired me to re-read my trip report and I had fun remembering those two weeks in Novosibirsk.  In retrospect, I clearly "over-gamed" some of the women during that trip.  The "aloof arrogant jerk" style that works on Silicon Valley career women is way overkill in Russia and backfires a lot.  After living in Russia for a while, my interaction style got much more calibrated to the culture.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 04:19:16 PM »
Bill, I am interested in hearing your theories.  Your thread inspired me to re-read my trip report and I had fun remembering those two weeks in Novosibirsk.  In retrospect, I clearly "over-gamed" some of the women during that trip.  The "aloof arrogant jerk" style that works on Silicon Valley career women is way overkill in Russia and backfires a lot.  After living in Russia for a while, my interaction style got much more calibrated to the culture.

I thought that a lot of newbies could read your T/R and possibly learn a thing
or two without having to do it themselves. Occasionally, I learned from others
without having to make the same mistakes myself for them to sink in.

My primary theory is that you decide on a strategy to date one or many early on and then
use tactics that match up with your strategy. If you decide to visit just one girl, then you
spend a lot of time up front making sure that she and yourself have similar goals and 
vision(s) for the future. You spend time on Skype or messengers and eliminate a bunch
of deal killers. The obvious drawback of this strategy is that you might not have any
chemistry when you meet, then you've wasted all that time on letters, skype and a
trip to the FSU on a girl who you figured out is never going to work out.

I did this several times myself and found myself alone in the land of the czars scrambling
to see if I could find an excellent candidate for the future Mrs. 2tallbill opening that I was
recruiting for.

Conversely, making several phone calls, messenger conversations and emails is a bad
plan when you are going to meet many. Too much contact and they will think/want/insist
that you should only visit them.

Imagine this scenario. You contact a girl on VK, Mamba or Odnoklassniki and ask her
to meet you for tea and cake. She is in the same exact boat as you are. For whatever
reasons the very last date she had didn't work out. If she likes you, then she will think
about seeing you again. If you like her then you will consider seeing her again. If you
think that she smells funny then you are going to dump her and move on. If she thinks
that you look too much like a shaved monkey then she is going to do the same. This girl
isn't going to be offended that you dated others on this trip. As of ten seconds before you
contacted her, she was totally interested in meeting others too.

You can tell if you have chemistry in seconds or at the very worst in a few minutes. You
don't need to know what her favorite character is in "Uchitel v zakone. Vozvrashchenie"
if you don't feel mutual chemistry.

Now here is where you need to be able to be decisive. Is this girl a real candidate for
Mrs. ________________(your name here) or is she just a pretty place holder? Do you
look forward to meeting the next girl or are you thinking that you should cancel meeting
the next girl?

When I met Angel Eyes, I cancelled all my meetings. I knew that she was likely the one.
I knew that she wasn't just a cute placeholder. My next job was to get Angel Eyes to spend
all of her time with me before I went home, my next job after that was to let her know that
I was going to come back and see her (and only her.) I tried unsuccessfully to arrange it
before I left Russia, but from that day forward it was me moving this relationship forward.
Likewise, Angel Eyes was sure that it was me that she had been waiting for her entire life.

I had brought my cute friend an English teacher that I knew from mutual friends. She
hated every girl I met, but said "Beeel, I like thees girl" she was invited only
because Angel Eyes was shy about her Russian.

I told Angel Eyes more than a hundred times that she was going to fall madly in love
with me. She just nodded because she accepted that as an absolute certainty, a foregone
conclusion.

If you can't make the decision that I did then visiting many isn't for you. You need to
be able to be able to cancel all your dates or to kick a gorgeous hot Russian woman to
the curb. Both of those things are equally important. Dating a super hot woman who
isn't the one is the same waste or time as dating Ms. Plain-Jane-fat_azz that you will
never marry. Why waste that poor girls time if she isn't the one for you?   

The purpose of meeting many is to dump many. It is the same as mining for gold.
Shovel as much sand and gravel as possible then sift out the good stuff. You DO
NOT WANT SECOND DATES!!! You only want a third date with a girl who you are
probably going to marry.

Everyone please realize that this is only my opinion, but in my opinion this is what
Twobit did wrong.

1. He spent too much time on the front end getting to know some of these girls.
No need to stare at the sand and gravel before you start shoveling it. Same with
Visiting Many.
2. He had way, way, way too many second and third dates.
3. He didn't dump the girls fast enough. If she is likely Mrs Twobit then she gets
another date. If he is wondering about her she is KICKED TO THE CURB!!!!! No
matter how hot a girl is, she does not get a second date unless you are prepared
to dump every other girl on your list. Is she the best girl you ever met? if no, she
goes into the reject bin.

4. The Frame/PUA stuff, I will get into in a later post.

5. There is far more that 2Bit did right than he did wrong.

Udachi!

Bill

PS NOTE: I met my wife Angel Eyes on social media not at a marriage agency.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 04:44:10 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
After living in Russia for a while, my interaction style got much more calibrated to the culture.

What would you say is the style of interaction in Russia?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
What would you say is the style of interaction in Russia?

I know some say it's directness, I have tended to find this myself. For me that's very like people from North of England in my country. I'm a softy southerner so not that same type of directness. My impression has always been that Northerners where I am tend to appreciate the same type of directness and I'm guessing it would be similar in the FSU.

As a Southerner though I have tended to be brought up more in a 'think it through' and to beware of 'committing' until fully thought through and at a conceivable preferential moment. That I think isn't what FSW like so much, I can be more direct and try to be more with them but it's not my usual stance. I wouldn't say I'm indecisive or don't know my mind as a few guys may be but I think I probably need to be mindful of not coming across as direct enough for FSW.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2022, 05:02:19 PM »
duplicate post, formatted poorly.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 05:05:09 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2022, 05:04:07 PM »
I had brought my cute friend an English teacher that I knew from mutual friends. She
hated every girl I met, but said "Beeel, I like thees girl" she was invited only
because Angel Eyes was shy about her Russian. English Angel Eyes was shy about
her English

FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

2tallbills theories
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2022, 09:30:48 AM »
I did this several times myself and found myself alone in the land of the czars scrambling
to see if I could find an excellent candidate for the future Mrs. 2tallbill opening that I was
recruiting for.

Yes, this is the terrible outcome for a WOVO strategy.  Luckily, I realized it before planning for my first trip, and NEVER used it on any trip.  Except after I had met a gal on a WMVM trip and was going back to see her alone.

Conversely, making several phone calls, messenger conversations and emails is a bad
plan when you are going to meet many. Too much contact and they will think/want/insist
that you should only visit them.

I did my WMVM trips back when email was the primary method of contact.  I only exchanged one email a week for 6 weeks to each of 12-20 gals that had been screened down from 200-300 initial contacts.  I think the insistence on 'only them' can occur no matter how many women you plan to meet.  But actually, I only had a very few women who even brought this topic up.  Possibly because my target group was 35-50 and they were more realistic than younger gals.

You can tell if you have chemistry in seconds or at the very worst in a few minutes.

Probably true for most instances, but I have encountered a few where their lack of interest in me changed over a few hours.  The key for me was my humor and even spouting a poem with their name included.  On one occassion, my poem lead directly for her taking me to her apartment and raping me.

. . . my next job after that was to let her know that I was going to come back and see her . . .

I recall one extremenly funny situation on a WMVM trip.  I only met gals who didn't need interpreter, but some were still fairly week in English.  On this occassion she was pretty week.  We had a big sex session and were sitting naked on bed.  I was telling her I wanted to meet with her in Turkey for a month within the next 6 months.  She was excited about it, but I wanted to know if she could really get the time off because she had told me how her boss was very dependent on her.  So how could she get a month off in that scenario.  We talked for a half hour about this with me not understanding the final answer.  Finally we understood each other and I said:  OK.  At that, she fell full-down on the bed and let out a huge sigh, followed by a big laugh.  She said:  Here we are with 5 university degrees between us, and it takes a half hour to understand each other and make a decision.

Note:  Later I decided that another gal was the one I would make a follow-up trip to Turkey with.  She had come to meet with me from another town.  Later, I made month  long trip to her home town but never contacted her, even as she was really good in bed.  I figured she would really cuss me out or even send a hit man.

I told Angel Eyes more than a hundred times that she was going to fall madly in love
with me.

I never used this tactic.  Perhaps it is a good one.  I never mention the word love until possibly the end of a month long follow-up trip

If you can't make the decision that I did then visiting many isn't for you. You need to
be able to be able to cancel all your dates or to kick a gorgeous hot Russian woman to
the curb. Both of those things are equally important. Dating a super hot woman who
isn't the one is the same waste or time as dating Ms. Plain-Jane-fat_azz that you will
never marry. Why waste that poor girls time if she isn't the one for you?   

The purpose of meeting many is to dump many. It is the same as mining for gold.
Shovel as much sand and gravel as possible then sift out the good stuff. You DO
NOT WANT SECOND DATES!!! You only want a third date with a girl who you are
probably going to marry.

I followed a somewhat different procedure.  I met with 12-20 gals on each of my many WMVM trips.  Our first date was always for a full and long meal at nice restaurant at around 3PM.  At that time, many restaurants were mostly empty so lack of cigarrette smoke.  If things didn't feel right to me, I would put her in taxi or walk her to metro station and say some nice things about her, but never mention anything about a future meeting.

If I had a good feeling, we would take a walk in park or visit museum and later sometimes we would end up back in my apartment where sex may or may not occur.

But even if I were strongly attracted to her . . . I would still follow my schedule of meeting with the rest of the gals I had arranged first dates with.

Then I arranged second dates with some, and later arranged 3rd dates with some.  And then arranged week long live-together dates with 2 or 3.   I was on 4-5 week trips.

Note:  I always arranged the first date on my WMVM trips with a gal that I thought would have sex on first date.  I was never wrong. Often I had follow up 2nd and 3rd dates with those gals, and not just because of the sex.  However, I only went on a month long trip with one of those gals and never once thought bad of her (or any of them) for having sex on first date.  Just some highly sexed gals.  But also, I would never go on a month long trip with a gal I hadn't already had sex with./color]
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 09:51:00 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
2tallbills theories
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2022, 01:40:02 PM »
Quotes from ML in Pink my comments in Black
I followed a somewhat different procedure. 

There are a hundred ways to do this, my way isn't the only way. I like my way the best
which is why it's my way.

Yes, this is the terrible outcome for a WOVO strategy.  Luckily, I realized it before planning for my first trip, and NEVER used it on any trip.  Except after I had met a gal on a WMVM trip and was going back to see her alone.

That is why I never recommend WOVO without a back up plan (of visiting many)

I did my WMVM trips back when email was the primary method of contact.  I only exchanged one email a week for 6 weeks to each of 12-20 gals that had been screened down from 200-300 initial contacts.  I think the insistence on 'only them' can occur no matter how many women you plan to meet.  But actually, I only had a very few women who even brought this topic up.  Possibly because my target group was 35-50 and they were more realistic than younger gals.

My way is one or two with three being too many. 

Probably true for most instances, but I have encountered a few where their lack of interest in me changed over a few hours.  The key for me was my humor and even spouting a poem with their name included.  On one occassion, my poem lead directly for her taking me to her apartment and raping me.

This is where we disagree, but only slightly and only to a degree. I would move on if the girl didn't
show interest in the first minutes. I only give a girl a very limited time to realize how handsome and
charming I am, then show me interest in return.

I am a big promoter of the more girls you dump the faster you find a keeper. I love sex, (a lot).
Banging a girl who is not an excellent/near perfect candidate for Mrs. Too_tall_bill is a no go for
me. It sends mixed messages, confuses the girls, etc. That is a singles dating thing. That is not
productive in my opinion for finding Mrs. _____________________(Your name here)

Having said that, I am NOT saying that it never happened (because it did). What I am saying
is that it wasn't productive for furthering my long term goals. I've already had enough conquests*
and I decided that finding "the girl" became my focus and I began eliminating distractions.

*I spent 9 years finding Angel Eyes. Distractions contributed to it taking so long.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
I know some say it's directness, I have tended to find this myself. For me blah, blah, blah,
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

Trench this is not a thread for you to validate some odd ball theory of yours. Read it, learn
what you can, (if you can) and save your oddball theories for your own threads (you have
plenty of both). 

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Trench this is not a thread for you to validate some odd ball theory of yours. Read it, learn
what you can, (if you can) and save your oddball theories for your own threads (you have
plenty of both).

Good to see you are feeling better Beel ;D

I asked twobit's a question but no reply so offered forward what I've found/Googled what others have found.

I personally agree with many of the points you make moreso than ML. I see that two bits went about the task with skill & experience but issues cropped up. I agree with the point you make about it being right from the get go - chemistry from both sides & hitting it off, or move on. To do otherwise is just wasting time, effort & heartache as relationship is likely to fail later anyway. So hence being too eager to grab for a relationship 'success' story which will likely end up otherwise.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2023, 02:19:29 PM »
2. He is overly concerned with the nuances of frame and PUA tactics.

Let's break this down individually into
1. PUA tactics
2. Frame (will be addressed in a future post)

Using PUA tactics in the FSU is a waste of time and effort in my opinion.
Acting like a bad boy when that is how 80% of the locals act is just plain
silly. You will never do it as well as they do. You will never know Russian
or culture as well as a local will and you will never be able to be a bad
boy like they will.

Another thing to remember about PUA is that it's an act. It's pretending.
FSUW have a BS meter that can smell out BS in a submarine 200 miles
off the coast of Chile from a fish market on a hot windy day in St Pete.

Use what you actually have going for you. You are a foreigner! You have
at least some element of mystery about you. You are definitely different
than the locals. USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!!!

Has anyone seen an average to mediocre looking Ozzy or Kiwi talking up 
an American gal well above his looks and other abilities? Or a Frenchman?
They work their accent as if it's the magic love elixir of the Gods, because
it's different, it's exotic.

Westerners are considered by FSUW to be better, more reliable, richer, less
drunk, more faithful, less violent, husbands and fathers. No need to point out
that none of those things are measurably true. As a Westerner you have that
reputation/perception.

FSUW want that! They really, really, really want that. So don't f#ck it up pretending
to be a bad boy who treats them like crap. This is not the USA/Western bar scene.
If you want a bar fly, go to bars and use PUA tactics. If you want an excellent wife
go to the FSU and sift through a hundred of them (or better yet a couple hundred
of them).

Having that reputation/perception, plus being different/exotic is why you can date
a hottie, that might be out of your league back home.

Now you have the opportunity to f#ck it up, which to be honest will probably happen.
Very few find the future love of their life on their first trip. You learn, you improve, you
f#ck up something else.

Lather, rinse and repeat until you get it right.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2023, 02:31:40 PM »
I personally agree with many of the points you make moreso than ML.

Different strokes for different folks. There are many ways to be successful and
countless ways to f#ck it up.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Daveman

Guys doing this, generally speaking, don't know how to date. Basic dating 101 should be a prerequisite. "hey, I'll go to Ukraine" isn't a cure for what ails 'em.

The biggest obstacle one has in this venture is basically getting out of one's own way by stopping the fantasy scenarios.

Not sure what pua tactics, but bad boys are successful for a reason. They drive attraction by creating uncertainty followed by certainty followed by uncertainty ad nauseum.

Guys who understand how to date date women naturally create mystery which is the key (besides
'knee jerk'  attraction at a MINIMUM of 7 or above.)
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2023, 03:24:55 PM »
Guys doing this, generally speaking, don't know how to date. Basic dating 101 should be a prerequisite. "hey, I'll go to Ukraine" isn't a cure for what ails 'em.

"FSUW are not for entry level daters", should be on the ten commandments.
Confidence isn't something that can be taught, explained in a book, or
bottled as a fragrance but women want it. I wasn't born with it, but I
developed it as I developed as an athlete in my school boy years. 

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 03:31:36 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Daveman

"FSUW are not for entry level daters", should be on the ten commandments.
Confidence isn't something that can be taught, explained in a book, or
bottled as a fragrance but women want it. I wasn't born with it, but I
developed it as I developed as an athlete in my school boy years.

Facts... my suggestion is to practice ahead of time -- a lot. I posted the following which is basically based on THE best advice my dad ever gave me back in the late 70's when I was entering high school. I've been doing this ever since... because it's fun as hell.

Goes with your "dump quickly" advice up thread.

Identifying attraction/building confidence

Quote from:

...You make small talk and playfully banter with ALL women with whom you come in contact everyday.  Groups, singles, it doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter whether she's your type or not or whether you are attracted to her in that way. You're not trying to pick them up -- you're just sharing a few fun moments with a wide variety of women.  I've done this since high school. Every place, every time, every woman. Young, old, fat, skinny, ugly, average, gorgeous. Again you're not picking them up -- though if you actually do this and do it regularly you'll find many, many opportunities for that should you choose.
You're merely acclimating yourself to situations -- to being able to confidently approach, communicate, banter with women spontaneously without creeping them out. Sure, there are some instances where it's inappropriate or days when you you're not in the mood, and some women won't be into it, but you get the idea.

It will also razor hone your skill at recognizing varying degrees of attraction women have for you and how they display that to you. Quickly recognizing a woman's real/true/actual degree/level/percentage/whatever attraction for you may be the single most important skill you can develop and master because you don't waste time or money on women with whom you really don't have a chance -- even if they're giving you friendly attention.

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
2tallbills theories as it relates to: Frame
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2023, 06:06:17 AM »
4. The Frame/PUA stuff, I will get into in a later post.

The Frame stuff, I mostly like. It's basically learning how to change or turn things
around or reframing the situation in your favor. Think of it was not accepting the
premise as originally stated, but changing it to fit a position that you like.

If you are a shut in, antisocial recluse you will never learn how to do the frame
stuff in a real situation with a real girl anyway. If you have normal or higher
social skills, I would say look into it and see if you can adopt some of it.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
what ya'll call "Frame (PUA)" I call "Reality Distortion Field"

my technique was to use my artistic ability as a public spectacle to passively draw attention to myself
(note: i'm a REALLY good painter, as in portrait and not walls)

you need to find a good time and place where der be lots of wimmin
I found that shopping areas on a saturday or sunday were the best
I'd just setup my easel and go to work

a foreigner painting something, is an irrestible public spectacle in Ukraine
all dem Ukrainians wanna see what you is paintin
ignore everybody but de really pretty ones

after a meet and greet, escalate to lunch, then dinner at my place, then "can I sketch you" then sex....
this became routine for me

all you young incels have no clue about the life ya could be livin
ifn I was doing it now, I'd be a medical/relief volunteer in a big Ukrainian city
and I'd be scoopin up more pooty-tang than anybody has a right to

but ye who are poor of spirit must dwell in the land of pornhub
and the longer yo dwell in virtual reality, the less likely you are to engage in real reality
to me there's no substitute for the real thing

the "payoff" for seeing a bare nekked ukrasinian super model on your bed
is 100000X the best porn you ever saw, so why bother with that weak tea
when you can drink pure ambrosia
TOTALLY worth the time, money, and effort
as opposed to the instant gratification route

and listen up, you find a wife, or more likely she finds you
then her worth is 100X whatever skin you put in the game
even misogynistic Russians will tell ya a good wife is worth 10X her weight in gold

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 09:17:45 AM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2259
Total: 2270

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM