It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How are you going to cope when loved one(s) killed by terrorist Russians ?  (Read 5643 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Those seeking Ukrainian women.

Have you thought about how you would cope when one of her close relatives were killed ?

I can be faced with that situation at any given moment.

I think it will basically lead to the end of our marriage . . . not on paper . . . but in day to day life.

There is nothing I could do to successfully console her, so we would just be two people living miserably in the same house.

Do you want to move forward toward this same fate, which would happen with RW also ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
chivo?

my parents both died after I was married, and so did my wife's...
it didn't effect our marriage one single bit
don't think Cause of Death being attributed to Russians
would make much of a difference, dead is dead
and yes, we were both close to our families

so, I disagree...
but I am a lucky son-of-a-bitch
regarding who I married
I have NEVER in my entire life met a woman as good as her
and THAT'S what Ukraine has to offer my friends

Offline ML

don't think Cause of Death being attributed to Russians
would make much of a difference, dead is dead

Not true.
The cause of death can make the grief 2, 3, 4 times greater.

Think natural causes, auto wreck, beheading by ISIS, etc.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

"The cause of death can make the grief 2, 3, 4 times greater."

wow! amazing!!!  I had no idea, but then I'm not neurotypical...

well. if it makes ya'll feel ANY better
I will pray every day that ya'll die in the BEST possible way
cuz I wouldn't want yur families to suffer excessively, sad...

yeah, though I tread through the valley of the shadow of death (real place, been many times, best place to take high end hallucinogens)
I am LMFAO at ya'll

you're a silly people
your fate won't matter in the long run
any more than the dinosaurs did
enjoy your last few moments in the sun
before the skies begin to darken
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 12:35:36 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
dead is dead

IMO it does make a difference.

Death due to natural causes at an advanced age of a close relative is easier to accept than the death of one of our children, especially at a young age.  The nightmare of any parent.  Cause also affects the ability to come to terms with and learn to accept, if preventable or senseless. 

I think it will basically lead to the end of our marriage . . . not on paper . . . but in day to day life.

For a while it would be tough.  Part of the mourning process.  Life may never be the same, in fact it won't, but one can make the best out of it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 01:22:22 PM by BC »

Online krimster2

Russians up to no good in my old neighborhood
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 02:45:45 PM »
ummmm hmmmmmm
http://www.mercurynews.com/2023/03/03/authorities-man-bombed-pge-transformers-in-south-san-jose/

moscva malchik...
ya'll have NO IDEA how freakin many "ACTIVE" Russians I have met in Houston, San Jose, and freakin Laurel Maryland (biggest # - snowden's GF was part of this crew from Laurel)
back in the day, they were all stealin stuff
now it's wagner light BS ppffftttt, so lame

the Patuxant river a mile south of the NSA's HQ Cube bldg at Fort Mead
had all kinds of cool russian radio gear hidden in the ground, until somebody stole it :)

the people bending Putin's ear now are the most crazy of the crazy
you got the novichoks and the bio people
i kinda lean novichok myself
sooner or later, novichok is gonna be an idea whose time has come
for everybody
it's like fentanyl, it'll take over the killin market, like fentanyl took over the drug market cuz it's the most cost effective
and when got so MANY to kill, you GOTTA be efficient
word!
everybody gonna be brewin novichok, not just Russia and Syria...
good old novichok

« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 03:00:00 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

Have you thought about how you would cope when one of her close relatives were killed ?

There is nothing I could do to successfully console her, so we would just be two people living miserably in the same house.

Do you want to move forward toward this same fate, which would happen with RW also ?

Death from war of a loved one is a lifelong, unsolvable existential crisis for anyone/everyone
in/from the FSU?

There were 24 million deaths during WWII in the Soviet Union during WWII. Less than half
of those were military deaths. It scarred them deeply but they moved on. There are no
magic words that can truly console a person after the death of a loved one but most
people eventually move on. FSUW are not an exception.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

no man is an island until himself
the death of one, dimishes us all...
unless he's gay, black or mexican or one of them jew boyz
word to yo white ass mama, all you peckerwoods
as nietzsche said, "what goes around, comes around"
hmmmm hmmmmm
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 03:01:26 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Shadow

?Why worry now when this has been going since 2014?
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Probably because of the scale of killings. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
How are you going to cope when loved one(s) killed by terrorist Russians ?
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2023, 02:04:15 PM »
?Why worry now when this has been going since 2014?

Because suddenly every woman in the region is going to go into life long depression.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 02:06:59 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Because suddenly every woman in the region is going to go into life long depression.

It's been raised that people in Ukraine will be full of those suffering PTSD. However, let's not forget that most of Ukraine is still largely untouched by the war. The fighting is happening in the East of Ukraine and has largely been kept there. Russia never made it into Kyiv (so far) nor Kharkiv even. Unless they reinvade into yet untouched areas of Ukraine those who have suffered in direct conflict will be limited. So thinking here the main areas would be Kherson, Melitopol, anyone left from Mariupol than didn't flee before the Russians moved in and Eastern Donbass cities such as Soledar, Bakhmut, etc.

So as long as it keeps around present locales those suffering PTSD as a direct result of the conflict may be limited. Sure the Russians fire of a few Cruise missiles but most get shot down and the ones that hit home tend to be small in comparison to the size of Ukraine.

I'm not saying other stuff won't affect Ukrainians, economic issues, loss of family/relatives but I think the PTSD scenario may be not as great as some here think. Apart from a number of civilians from the above area it will likely mostly affect Ukrainian & Russian troops fighting each other. That is where the horrors of war lie and the guys on the front line on either side having to go through misery seeing each other being blown up, etc.

The PTSD of their menfolk when those that make it back from the front line when the war is over could be another reason why many women may split from their UM.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦

ML I think I recall you saying that you are kind of avoidant of arguments because of the degree of stress it brings you. Avoiding arguments can be very favourable to a point I think. My guess is here you are already fearing the stress your other half losing a loved one could bring. It tends to bring with it high emotions from a woman often seemingly uncontrollable emotions and also some strange reactions or attitudes. I know as a guy that a woman's emotions as such can be scary to be with, you don't know where she is going with her emotions, behaviour, etc it how to handle it.

Some guys are better able to relate, others find it more difficult to know what to do. I often find it very awkward being around women in distress as it can be very disturbing. I prefer not to be there that's not to say I feel nothing when bad stuff happens but it's a side of women I find difficult to be around. I think however being as you are, avoidant is probably the best way even though it may seem at odds with a woman's emotions. Apparently women tend to use emotions as a kind of pressure/stress relief valve. When they have eventually been though it all (it may take a while depending on what) they tend to self right and return to more sane being. At the core of women I think is a very practical side and most eventually return to that.

Us guys in the other hand tend to be different, bit all of us of course sone if us are nearer to the above. I think most of us guys though don't have the same emotional release mechanism women have, that tends to go around childhood or teenage years. We are kind of left with feelings inside of us that we find difficult or unable to express so they often end up locked up inside of us causing us stress/distress rather than pure emotional release. Over time this can go but I think it's a very unpleasant situation to be in almost unbearable in its own way. On balance I think women tend to be better off in having their emotional release and getting rid of those awful feelings inside, maybe not altogether but a lot of them.

Thing is none of us are going to be living life forever, only one way in and one way out for all of us and that is essentially the same way no matter how it happens. Many people bang on as if they are going to be here forever or enter a state of fear at the prospect of death but it's inevitable for all of us. I personally can't stand the thought of losing loved ones, of it happening to them at some point as they are essentially my life and who I care about most deeply. It's something I prefer not to think too much about and hope it's way off from now and I suspect like many prefer to go first so I don't have to see it and be the one left with memories and not them.

With the state of play in Ukraine/Russia that is the situation many people/families will be facing so an extremely unpleasant one. I personally think you're best if being yourself ML if such a situation occurs, not totally impassive to her emotions but not distressing yourself too much with thinking you have to do something or cope with a seemingly out if control behaviour. My guess is by now she knows how you are/are like so despite anything said won't be expecting anything too different. Only other suggestion I could offer is to brooch the subject in advance, not in a way that would set her off emotionally, that may be least helpful but a kind of practical statement on the situation. Kind of just so she realises the practical side of it all so can hold onto that rather than the emotional side. I guess possibly like I have just said that we are all doomed to go sometime no matter who or where we are or what the situation may be.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
It's been raised that people in Ukraine will be full of those suffering PTSD. However, let's not forget that most of Ukraine is still largely untouched by the war. The fighting is happening in the East of Ukraine and has largely been kept there.

So as long as it keeps around present locales those suffering PTSD as a direct result of the conflict may be limited. Sure the Russians fire of a few Cruise missiles but most get shot down and the ones that hit home tend to be small in comparison to the size of Ukraine.

You never cease to amaze me at how stupid you can be.  I would be surprised if you are not on welfare, needing everyone else to support you, when you are this disconnected from reality.

ALL of Ukraine has been touched by the war.  ALL Ukrainians have been touched by the war. 

Do you seriously think that air raid sirens don't affect people?  They know at any moment a missile could crash into their home and kill them or their loved ones.  They never know how to plan their days, as the electric can go out at any time.  I have no idea what the average income in Ukraine is anymore - but people earn less money and costs are inflating.  There is always a constant worry about how to pay bills.  You never know when you are going to get the phone call that a relative or friend got killed.  Around 1/3 of all Ukrainians have been displaced, either internally or to other countries.

And there is always the worry knowing that if Russia wins, they will kill everyone you love or put them in concentration camps.  If you live, you will live in an oppressive, authoritarian regime.

Offline Boethius

Bee Farmer is correct.  In Western Ukraine, transformer destruction means no electricity in certain regions.  Yesterday, a Russian missile killed five people outside L'viv.  The war has hit every region, and anyone who doesn't know that shouldn't be commenting at all.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
You never cease to amaze me at how stupid you can be.  I would be surprised if you are not on welfare, needing everyone else to support you, when you are this disconnected from reality.

ALL of Ukraine has been touched by the war.  ALL Ukrainians have been touched by the war. 

Do you seriously think that air raid sirens don't affect people?  They know at any moment a missile could crash into their home and kill them or their loved ones.  They never know how to plan their days, as the electric can go out at any time.  I have no idea what the average income in Ukraine is anymore - but people earn less money and costs are inflating.  There is always a constant worry about how to pay bills.  You never know when you are going to get the phone call that a relative or friend got killed.  Around 1/3 of all Ukrainians have been displaced, either internally or to other countries.

And there is always the worry knowing that if Russia wins, they will kill everyone you love or put them in concentration camps.  If you live, you will live in an oppressive, authoritarian regime.

Not if they haven't paid their phone bill they won't ;)

Ok I'll let you win this one Bee Farmer, good for you to win one once in a while, you may have a point as to the wider impact on Ukrainians lives.

The idea of doing this venture on welfare is an intriguing one. The challenge sounds an interesting one though I think maybe I shouldn't make it too much of a climb for myself.

Online supranatural

I have’t posted here in a while (sad to say I’ve noticed a lot of the original guys I read here don’t anymore either) but Trenchcoat’s comments prompted me to post.  TC, you are, as I’ve seen from many of your posts, amusing but out of touch with reality.  Most Ukrainians are unaffected by the war?  What universe are you dialing in from?  To give you background, my UW of 15 years has family who’s affected…we have half of her family here now in my house (brother, sister-in-law, daughter and her 2 kids).  Her other brother, his wife, their son, her other nephew, remain in Kherson.  One of my very good friends is an army captain in Kyiv, has been involved in the fighting since Day 1 in and around Kyiv and other parts of Ukraine.  One of my wife’s friends from school days was grabbed by Russian soldiers and raped multiple times over a week.  Grade school through high school age girls from her town were abducted and raped then murdered.  It’s not only Eastern Ukraine…I think you need to get a clue, both about women and about Ukraine in general.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I have’t posted here in a while (sad to say I’ve noticed a lot of the original guys I read here don’t anymore either) but Trenchcoat’s comments prompted me to post.  TC, you are, as I’ve seen from many of your posts, amusing but out of touch with reality.  Most Ukrainians are unaffected by the war?  What universe are you dialing in from?  To give you background, my UW of 15 years has family who’s affected…we have half of her family here now in my house (brother, sister-in-law, daughter and her 2 kids).  Her other brother, his wife, their son, her other nephew, remain in Kherson.  One of my very good friends is an army captain in Kyiv, has been involved in the fighting since Day 1 in and around Kyiv and other parts of Ukraine.  One of my wife’s friends from school days was grabbed by Russian soldiers and raped multiple times over a week.  Grade school through high school age girls from her town were abducted and raped then murdered.  It’s not only Eastern Ukraine…I think you need to get a clue, both about women and about Ukraine in general.

Thanks for the post Supra it at least gives more of an idea of experiences from Ukraine. Is this common to most Ukrainians though? Obviously experiences will differ a little depending on the person and the situation. I dated a girl from Kherson a few years ago, generally very pretty, for I guess what amounted to a couple of weeks. Last post on her social media was of a Ukrainian flag when war broke out just over a year ago now. No update since, I'm not connected to her since things did not go well. The year prior to meeting her I met a girl from Mariupol, she seemed quite attached to her city and her folks there, not much left if that now. No idea on her since I don't think she had any social media page but if she stayed there things may have not gone well. To be honest even with Kherson girl who knows, I've heard some people where transported to Russia, some done in, raped, etc, sone fled but a few stayed. Her profile still states Kherson but I'm guessing those that fled many may have not updated as word of them fleeing may not go down well. I don't blame your wife's brother for doing a runner, even though they are supposed to stay the government there don't really give a toss about it's population no matter what they say the corrupt do well out there and the poor cop it. Anyhow I appreciate the input, I'm getting out to Moldova next month hopefully so will get a more feet on the ground idea then.

Offline Boethius

One in three Ukrainians have a relative or acquaintaince who was killed or seriously injured in the war.  So yes, it is widespread and only a fool would deny that.

Online krimster2

oh you semantics fans....
I think comrade Trench's comment can be framed in a logical way
my version of it would be
"The war is unevenly distributed"

totally destroyed cities in the east and south
with large sections of relatively unscathed areas the further you get away from the front lines

while the destruction of the war might be concentrated in some regions more than others
the effects of the war are geographically universal in Ukraine
Ukraine's GDP has contracted by 35%, this is more than the great depression
and this is following the covid contraction

almost EVERYONE I know still living in Ukraine is struggling trying to find work and an income to feed their families
meanwhile older peoples' kids are serving on the front lines
and hundreds of Ukrainians are dying EVERY DAY who came from every freakin corner of Ukraine
and every time Ukrainians watch the news or internet they see images of genocide, ethnic cleansing
that wants to destroy EVERYTHING in Ukraine that is Ukrainian
including them, and they know it and feel it

yes, during the London Blitz, the people in Hereforshire were never bombed
but they suffered with the rest of Britain mit der fuhrer
my British family, lost sons in both world wars
but their area was never bombed by Graf Zeppellins of Heinkels
yeah, they all suffered, but they kept fighting
damn, I wish I coulda been in London on VE-Day
that woulda been wild as hell!!!

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 08:53:59 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

There has been bombing in every region of Ukraine as well. There are regions near Lviv that have no electricity thanks to bombing.

Online krimster2

assuming you can hear a cruise missile blast 10 mi away
then there are VAST swaths of Ukrainian territory that have never heard such a sound....

there are many cities in the west, that have had very minimal very localized damage
compared to TOTAL and COMPLETE destruction of major cities the East and South
so YES "The war is NOT evenly distributed"

divide ukraine into a grid of equal size squares of 10 miles
and some squares will have quite a few hits, and others none at all
it's NOT a random poisson distribution of impacts like the V-2 in london
because Russia is targeting very specific targets
while the Nazis just fired large numbers in a somewhat random fashion
over a large city like London

EVERYONE in Ukraine feels the pain of the war, regardless of the number of explosions they've heard
no chelloveck in Ukraine is an island unto themselves
you feel your own pain along with everyone else's you are in contact with all down the grapevine
this creates a kinda feedback loop that magnifies it
THIS is universal
and of course this pain is rising in Russia as well

I am lucky as hell
Russians cannot touch me here
and even if they tried, I am REALLY WELL protected now
and if Russians told the feds what I was doing in Russia
no one in the USA would EVER believe it

and now I begin my richly deserved retirement phase
bliss!
fishing, sailing, gardening

after Covid my libido is smaller than a mosquito's
I prefer women just for their company now and not sexual
must be because I have lower testosterone, through aging and covid, which IMHO is a good thing!
I'm tired of the constant sex and fighting rages that testosterone traps you in
I feel freer without those things
almost like a different person

it is also soothing, that I don't have to deal with that many Russians any more
so I don't have to create the persona of an absolute psychopathic maniac to deter Russians from phuquing with me
despite, over the years,  I did hone this skill to a fine edge
but I just don't need it any more
I can be just like some sweet ole retired geezer
and no one would ever guess who I was or what I did
it's beautiful

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 11:50:08 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
It was reported on Russian Telegram channels by Russian soldiers that before they fled the previously occupied town of Lyman every young woman was raped and killed by their fellow soldiers...the only surviving women left when the Ukrainians liberated the town were grandmothers.

I got some stick on here and loads of abuse on the pro-Russian site,with any further posts i make on there checked by Manny before he allows them, before the invasion started for saying i couldn't care less about the feelings of the families of any Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine...i just wanted as many of those soldiers killed as possible before they could get their hands on the women and children of Ukraine.

I knew exactly what the orcs would do in Ukraine....some people can't handle the truth/reality...it doesn't suit their agenda.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline ML

Lower level of testosterone a good thing ?
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2023, 08:36:48 AM »
after Covid my libido is smaller than a mosquito's
I prefer women just for their company now and not sexual.
Must be because I have lower testosterone, through aging and covid, which IMHO is a good thing!
I'm tired of the constant sex and fighting rages that testosterone traps you in.
I feel freer without those things, almost like a different person

I am jealous of you . . . at least a little bit, during some time periods.

But not quite yet . . . in fact; just this morning . . .

Offline ML

Killing after raping ! Why ?
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2023, 08:44:00 AM »
It was reported on Russian Telegram channels by Russian soldiers that before they fled the previously occupied town of Lyman every young woman was raped and killed by their fellow soldiers...the only surviving women left when the Ukrainians liberated the town were grandmothers.

I don't really understand the 'why' of killing the women.

I suspect a lot of rapes occured during all wars; but I don't remember reading/hearing much of the subsequent killing of the women.

A great (not because of raping) movie was 'Two Women' starring Sophia.  Raping, but not killing.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Killing after raping ! Why ?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2023, 10:05:33 AM »

I suspect a lot of rapes occured during all wars; but I don't remember reading/hearing much of the subsequent killing of the women.

A great (not because of raping) movie was 'Two Women' starring Sophia.  Raping, but not killing.

Two reasons i suspect :

1) The rapists cannot be identified for war crimes in the future by their victims if said victims are dead.

2) The Russians intend to leave no living Ukrainians in Ukraine,they'll either be dead or will have fled the country.The Russians can then take the Ukrainian land and rebuild the destroyed towns and cities for Russians to relocate into from their dumps in Russia,as they've done in Crimea and Mariupol.Killing the young women is another way of exterminating Ukrainians as a people because it will mean no Ukrainian children being born.

The Russians intention is to wipe out Ukrainians as much as the Nazi's intended to wipe out Jews.

I watched an interesting video yesterday of a 92 year-old Russian woman being interviewed by a young Russian woman as to whether NATO/The West was the enemy of Russia.
She replied no and blamed Russian TV for spouting a load of lies and turning gullible Russian people into a nation of "savages".
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:19:58 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline ML

Keep pleasuring your woman
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2023, 10:12:20 AM »
Quote from: krimster2 on Yesterday at 11:54:38 PM

After Covid my libido is smaller than a mosquito's
    I prefer women just for their company now and not sexual.
    Must be because I have lower testosterone, through aging and covid, which IMHO is a good          thing!
    I'm tired of the constant sex and fighting rages that testosterone traps you in.
    I feel freer without those things, almost like a different person
- - - - - -

As an additional note:  I would strongly advise all to keep providing pleasure to your woman, even when you cannot achieve pleasure yourself.

I provide this virtually every day, even as I am down to once or twice a week.

It takes no big effort for me, as she is extremely quick and multiple to nth power.
Actually surprises me, with the constant anxiety of Russian terrorist invasion of Ukraine.

Online krimster2

to each according to their needs...
without all the distractions of the carnival of earthly delights and illegal enterprises I was associated with (only in Russia), I no longer need to engage in "reward driven" high risk behavior...
I'm free, unfettered....
I've even cut back on the amount of pharmaceuticals I consume...
Life is Groovy Baby
I just hope I don't turn into one of those guys who spend a couple of hundred thousand $$$ on a giant landscaped N guage Train set in their basement and who play mayor and train engineer with their model village and rail system
clearly that is regressive
and I prefer a more progressive way to live, but don't need to use money as the metric anymore, it can be something else now

I also think that having close female companions is more condusive to my well being now
than sex was when I was younger

my mother being British
was a huge "budgie" fan
and raised them in her little aviary
I took care of her birds, and learned a LOT about them
birds that were kept alone, did not develop normally
they'd become neurotic and do things like pull their feathers out
you had to at least pair them if not more to prevent this

something similar happens to humans who find themselves in the same situation
a kind of neurosis

but when you get older you don't have these issues pressing on you as much
and, I kinda like how it feels

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:38:10 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Killing after raping ! Why ?
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2023, 04:51:10 AM »

I don't get the killing part either, pretty pointless really. It's not like the woman would have any recourse if she even knew who the hell it was which of course she wouldn't. Leave some for someone else like.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM