It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ukraine now attacking Russia !!  (Read 6703 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Ukraine now attacking Russia !!
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2023, 09:09:53 AM »
chivo tovarisch?

who is this "other side" you speak of?
your sentiment seems to be based on "fear"
so what EXACTLY are you REALLY afriad of, eh?
c'mon you can TELL US....
it's O.K. no one's gonna laugh at ya

« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 09:11:49 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2023, 04:23:31 PM »
I have absolutely NO control over what Putin or Zelinsky do and discussing the war with people on the other side is just trying to start a fight and will alienate people.

Zelensky didn't INVADE his neighbour for no reason other than ego.  Putin did.

The better half's view is a pox on both houses, because both countries are run by the former nomenklatura (that excludes Zelensky), and they're all killers and thieves.  However, we can discuss it, and I haven't alienated him yet, though he disagrees with me on a lot of things. 

I would not be upset about alienating anyone who supports killers who have raped Ukrainian women, massacred villages, stolen anything not tied down, and bombed civilian hospitals, kindergartens, apartments, and infrastructure.  There is no comparison here.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
Ukraine now attacking Russia !!
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2023, 10:40:07 AM »
Kind of surprised this site isn't a lot more active given all that's happening out in Ukraine & Russia at the moment. If you think of all of the peeps in the west that have hooked up with a Russian or Ukrainian girl over the years, though I guess only a small number worked out (lots of divorces).

At least 90% of the men who post at the forum, disappear after they find their girl.
As far as I can tell, 100% of the women leave once they get married.

Ask yourself, would you rather explain simple things to morons or chase your wife
around the house with her panties on your head?

Would you rather argue about nose hair, should you pluck them or trim them with
scissors? Or would you rather go outside to play catch or kick a ball with your son?

The vast majority of married men would prefer a case of hemorrhoids to explaining
simple normal interactions between men and women that YOU will never
correctly figure out.

That's why happily married men leave and don't come back. It makes total sense
that you would predict divorce as the cause, it's because you are almost always
wrong.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 10:45:09 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Sailor291

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2023, 07:35:17 AM »
At least 90% of the men who post at the forum, disappear after they find their girl.
As far as I can tell, 100% of the women leave once they get married.

I don't pretend to speak for anybody but myself, but, I have been on this board for around 20 years, my UW and I are coming up on our 24th anniversary in August.  I legally adopted her daughter many many years ago, she has my name and if you ask her who her father is she will tell you is me.  We have a grand daughter that we both worship.  My elderly MIL that is still in Western Ukraine thinks I do no wrong and I think the same about her.  I rarely post on this board as it has become a spite filled forum for wanna be military/political experts.  Most of which have never served a day in the military ( I served 21 years in the Navy and 25 years in local law enforcement, not that it makes me an expert in anything).  I understand that there will always be different opinions on this conflict, but the name calling and insults are out of hand.  So basically what I am saying is that for me, I don't post much for the aforementioned reasons, not because of divorce, since we are very happily married.  I cant speak for anybody else, that is just me. 

Wow, not that's off my chest. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2023, 10:41:55 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but I like to go swimming naked with my wife, and then "accidentally" brush her buttocks with my willy...
but...
just between you, me and a fencepost, it's not really an accident...

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2023, 07:32:52 AM »
Freedom of Russia Legion recruits thousands of Russians to attack Moscow.

The Commander of the Legion "Caesar" stated there were already " thousands" of applicants waiting to join their ranks ,and they would continue to raid the border until their forces were large enough to storm Moscow.

Source : The Times

At the moment the Freedom of Russia Legion,formed in Spring 2022, claims to have four battalions (4000   troops ) .

These are formerly pow's who volunteered to fight for Ukraine,and had to undergo lie detector tests for their sincerity before being accepted into the Legion.
Just saying it like it is.

Online krimster2

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2023, 09:40:00 AM »
couple of weeks ago Ukraine dropped 1 little bomb on the kremlin
yesterday 10 small drones attacked random apartment buildings in Moscow

if...
the next Ukrainian drone attack uses 100 drones, then Russia is gonna be in TROUBLE
100 of these drones in a well coordinated attack could take out almost any facility in Russia

wait til you see what they can do to airfields

the USA has been buying HUGE amount of drone parts from China on Ukraine's behalf
Ukraine has the largest drone fleet IN THE WORLD
and THEY'VE been SAVING IT UP
for the Tsunami that is going to be unleashed against poor Russian peasants
who are all gonna die so the oligarch's children can live abroad like royalty
just like poor southerners died for their rich slave owning bosses in the civil war

goyim ain't all that brite
and that's why them southern boyz appointed a 'member of the tribe' to be treasurer
cuz we're good with numbers and money, amiright?

Proverbs for Paranoids

Russia may finally commit to a full mobilization
that only makes sense in the context of a 'Manchurian Candidate' i.e. 'Trojan Horse' happening in the future (17 months from now)
Russians need to start mobilizing NOW in prepration for the OPPORTUNITY this provides...
and also get workers to volunteer extra labor in oligarch owned munitions companys to develop a stockpile for this

Once Ukraine's supply of weapons is cut-off after Trump's "election"
then the balance of power shifts to Russia, and it becomes a war off attrition that Russia will be better positioned with a larger better supplied force than Ukraine

this may also be in reponse to Ukraine's impending plan to cut-off Crimea
they would have NO CHOICE but to do this in response

so the war is gonna 'intensify'
and be super-fly
drone pilot, how high can ya fly?
but you never
never
see the sky

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 10:07:45 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2023, 05:56:50 PM »
Khodaryonok telling a rather mortified looking Skabeeva and co. about the horrors to come on Russian tv.

"After the drone strike on Moscow and the Moscow region two questions arise.Could this happen again ? and the second question is what could be done in such a case ? When it comes to a drone itself it's a relatively simple device.Their production can be organized at almost any capacity.There are only two critically important elements in a drone,the engine and guidance system.

So again the Ukrainian Armed Forces could be supplied with ready drones.Also,licenced production can be organized on the territoty of Ukraine,Production without a licence could be organized too They won't have any problems with the engines or guidance systems.Some Austrian Rotax ,for example,could supply them with engines,for the production of drones on the country's territory.As for the guidance system Starlink NAVSTAR ,inertial navigation system.They won't have a problem with these,

Why am i telling you all this ?

More likely than not unfortunately ,these strikes would be repeated soon,and not just on the capital of our motherland ,but also on the critically important military installations.Primarily on the airfields for long-range and operational tactical aviation."

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2023, 08:46:55 AM »
The town of Shebekino in the Belgorod region now being heavily shelled.

It is reported that the Monocrystals plant is on fire .It was producing military thermal vision systems.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 09:33:04 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2023, 09:27:27 AM »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2023, 10:50:55 AM »
Ukraine is ready to consider an appeal for evacuation from the Belgorod region,-the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine.

"Support for the rebels among the local population is growing.This applies to both those willing to join the armed struggle against Putin,and to local residents who are asking for protection ."-said Andriy Yusov ,a representative of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine,adding that Ukraine will properly consider the request of evacuation of civilians from Belgorod region,if they come.

Meanwhile,former Commander of the orcs 31st Separate Guards Air Assault Brigade ,who fought at the battle of Antonov airport,Hostomel,Ukraine,and is now senior operative of the Belgorod Task Force ,Stesev Andrey Vasilievich,was killed in Novaya Tavolzhanka ,Russia on 4/5 June by Russian Volunteer Corps and Freedom of Russia Legion units.

Here he is being awarded for killing Syrians....he won't be killing anyone ever again.

There is video showing that Polish forces have now joined with the Russian insurgents in the Belgorod region.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 11:10:15 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2023, 11:20:05 AM »
Here's another orc charmer killed in Russia....this one comes from the Istra district,Moscow region.

Colonel Kuznetsov Vladimir Viktorovich ,probably Commander of the 1009th Motor Rifle Regiment,with the call sign "Ulan" ,was killed in Novaya Tavolzhanka on 4/5 June.

The 8th and 9th companies of the Regiment suffered heavy losses,with the 8th company apparently being surrounded.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 11:37:14 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2023, 11:21:25 AM »

Online krimster2

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2023, 01:04:47 PM »
the majority of the people dying in occupied southern ukraine (some of whom were just flooded) are "Russian speakers", i.e. Russian is their primary language used at home...

their very existence is an inconvienience to Putin's "Grand Vision of Putin The Great"
becasue they are not (yet) subserviant to Putin, they have not bowed to him and kissed his ring

therefor Putin The Great announced his great "contradiction"
"I had to destroy Russians in order to save Russians"

unfortunately, he is the one and only Russian being saved by the sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of lives and hundreds of billions of dollars

but Russians are either too dumb to see it this way
or if they do, too afraid to even speak about it in public
or have left the country and don't give a pflying phuque about Russia any more

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 04:21:18 PM by krimster2 »

Offline rwd123

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2023, 09:57:53 PM »
Even after 12+ months (most of) you guys can't tell shit from shinola.

Following the failed attack on the Kremlin Zaluzhny was taken out, apparently the same fate for Budanev. Zelensky is unlikely to be taken out because he's liability to Ukrainians. The much anticipated 'counter-offensive' has been a disaster. No air support = suicide mission.

Ukraine's (and the West's) only 'successful' sorties are terrorist attacks, not military campaigns.

Medvedev wrote a few weeks ago in a lengthy post why Ukraine will disappear, and only few days ago posted a photo of Maidan describing it as a Russian square. It's clear that the Russian leadership is comfortable with their position.

Meanwhile topless trannies are frolicking on the White House lawns and Trump is being arrested. Not to mention the current recessionary economic conditions.

The quagmire and humanitarian catastrophe may drag on in Europe, but the longer it does the worse for the remnant Ukrainian government and its western sponsors/masters.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2023, 02:43:20 AM »
Are you referring to the well-known alcoholic Medvedev ? The one who doesn't know his ass from his elbow  and goes on a rota of threatening Ukraine,UK,USA,Germany and France with nuclear strikes every week ? That Medvedev ?

Strange how a regime you claim is doing so well feels the need to threaten countries with nuclear strikes on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

What's this about Zaluzhny being "taken out " ? That's news to me.There were rumours started by increasingly desperate vatniks like you to that effect about three weeks ago ,but he's been seen since then,including at a new AFU Gunboat launch,and the rumours went dead...you're still clinging to that then ?

However,five days ago Girkin is asking " Where is Putin ? Is there Putin at all ? and where is he anyway ? Peskov says that something is being reported to him.well you know you can also report to mummies ".

Maybe Putin has been "taken out " ?

One thing is certain though..this guy was "taken out " a few days ago.

Orc Major-General Goryachev Sergey Vladimirovich,Chief of Staff of the 35th Combined Arms Army was "taken out " by a missile strike at an orc base 95km from the front line..

Here's a photo of him as a Colonel..before he got his ill-fated promotion.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2023, 05:52:33 AM »
Even after 12+ months (most of) you guys can't tell shit from shinola.

Following the failed attack on the Kremlin Zaluzhny was taken out, apparently the same fate for Budanev. Zelensky is unlikely to be taken out because he's liability to Ukrainians. The much anticipated 'counter-offensive' has been a disaster. No air support = suicide mission.

Ukraine's (and the West's) only 'successful' sorties are terrorist attacks, not military campaigns.

Medvedev wrote a few weeks ago in a lengthy post why Ukraine will disappear, and only few days ago posted a photo of Maidan describing it as a Russian square. It's clear that the Russian leadership is comfortable with their position.

Meanwhile topless trannies are frolicking on the White House lawns and Trump is being arrested. Not to mention the current recessionary economic conditions.

The quagmire and humanitarian catastrophe may drag on in Europe, but the longer it does the worse for the remnant Ukrainian government and its western sponsors/masters.

This is from Prigozhin last night,whom i would say has a far better grasp of what's going on in the Ukrainian offensive than some random vatnik who isn't actually out there.

"The following is happening.Ukrainians began an offensive.I'm saying all as it is.With the offensive they do everything competently.They're cutting off certain areas in the Zaporizhzhia direction.Meanwhile,they're covering their left flank ...right for us,left for them.Exactly where the battles are taking place now,Urozhaine and so on.They're covering their left flank The area they've managed to take as of today,they evaluate at 100 square km.In my calculations it's even a bit more.They're moving carefully,calmly.They lost a couple of Leopards and Bradleys.These are normal combat losses.I'm not saying this to promote them,but to judge sensibly.So it's early to celebrate,we need to mobilise,get together.and understand that they won't stop until they either get beaten or get some sort of positive result.For now,in my view,and according to the valuation of the military on the ground,not enough is being done to counter the enemy ".

But hey the resident vatnik on here knows better.... :rolleyes:

Online krimster2

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2023, 08:57:36 AM »
pro-Russian aussies
you all been smoking out of the didgeridoo and talking to dingos again?
your ancestors were pick pockets who got caught and sent to a penal colony that you now call home which is in the middle of freakin nowhere

AND...
when you flush the toilet, it flushes in the wrong direction (and you don't even know this!)

I think you should go play with a cute colorful octopus on the shore...
don't worry, they won't hurt ya, it's just a little octopus
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 08:59:35 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2023, 09:27:17 AM »
Zaluzhny was seen about a week ago, at a ceremony for soldiers. 

Budanov's last interview was 2 weeks ago.

I believe the "deaths" of both, reported several times by Russian sources, is again wrong.

Medvedev, I don't think, is a drunkard.  But he is delusional.  Russia can "want" whatever it wants vis a vis Ukraine.  That doesn't make it a reality.  Short of Stalinist type repression, Russia cannot control Ukraine now, because the hatred it has fomented is so strong, it will be lucky if it ceases in a generation.

Ukraine's counteroffensive has not really begun.  I have read numerous military experts, who say what is occurring currently is just testing of areas.  Even with that, Ukraine has retaken pretty large swaths of land.

I know this all disappoints you rwd.  Really, you shouldn't have a Ukrainian flag as your country of residence.  Your posts indicate you are a moskal, through and through.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline rwd123

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2023, 08:49:03 PM »
Zaluzhny was seen about a week ago, at a ceremony for soldiers. 

Budanov's last interview was 2 weeks ago.

I believe the "deaths" of both, reported several times by Russian sources, is again wrong.

Medvedev, I don't think, is a drunkard.  But he is delusional.  Russia can "want" whatever it wants vis a vis Ukraine.  That doesn't make it a reality.  Short of Stalinist type repression, Russia cannot control Ukraine now, because the hatred it has fomented is so strong, it will be lucky if it ceases in a generation.

Ukraine's counteroffensive has not really begun.  I have read numerous military experts, who say what is occurring currently is just testing of areas.  Even with that, Ukraine has retaken pretty large swaths of land.

I know this all disappoints you rwd.  Really, you shouldn't have a Ukrainian flag as your country of residence.  Your posts indicate you are a moskal, through and through.
For a smart woman you post incredibly stupid things.

This forum is a copium den. NATO is getting its ass kicked, we are living through historic times. World power is shifting to Asia. The west's only response is to keep with a losing strategy and occasionally commit acts of terrorism. Zaluzhny allegedly suffered massive head trauma (e.g., vegetative, not dead); there's now reports Budanov may be dead - he was rumored to be air-lifted to Germany.

I'm not pro-Russia, just anti-stupid. Western leaders are imbeciles. There's no saving the west at this point, the culture is beyond redemption (woke).

Sadly, I don't believe the conflict will end in a negotiated compromise but rather unconditional surrender (by Ukraine). Otherwise we're headed for nuclear war.

Online krimster2

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2023, 10:01:37 PM »
"NATO is getting its ass kicked"

last I heard russia has over 200,000 casualties, and NATO has ummmm... ZERO....
so if that's what you call "NATO getting it's ass kicked" you might wanna check your brain, cuz it's obviously not workin right

"the culture is beyond redemption (woke)."

so you think racism, homophobia, misogyny are all western virtues that should be preserved and you view "being woke" as a threat to preserving those grand virtues?
and yo're too freakin dumb to see that all this controversy over being woke is because wealthy oligarchs are dividing up society and labeling as enemies anyone who would be a threat to their political and economic dominance (a.k.a. being woke)

by any chance are you familiar with the period known as "the enlightenment" in the 18th century and how it led to an increase in human rights and being woke is just a continuation of this liberal tradition?
no, of course NOT, as a middle-aged uneducated reactionary you're not AT ALL aware...

and that's why we can all LAUGH at your poor uneducated, unsophisticated view of current events
cuz we see you for who you are
a know-nothing ignoramus
whose own parallel views cast him as a russian sympathyzer
as he sits besides the billowog with his dingo in the remains of an isolated former British penal colony with no woman, and no prospect of ever gettin one...
how very SAD...
a single tear rolls down my cheek

« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 09:05:33 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2023, 09:55:54 AM »

This forum is a copium den. NATO is getting its ass kicked, we are living through historic times. World power is shifting to Asia. The west's only response is to keep with a losing strategy and occasionally commit acts of terrorism. Zaluzhny allegedly suffered massive head trauma (e.g., vegetative, not dead); there's now reports Budanov may be dead - he was rumored to be air-lifted to Germany.

I'm not pro-Russia, just anti-stupid. Western leaders are imbeciles. There's no saving the west at this point, the culture is beyond redemption (woke).

Sadly, I don't believe the conflict will end in a negotiated compromise but rather unconditional surrender (by Ukraine). Otherwise we're headed for nuclear war.

If you truly are anti-stupid, then you need to look no further than in the mirror cause your posts are the epitome of stupid.... :cluebat:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 10:02:11 AM by Hammer2722 »
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2023, 06:31:11 AM »

Poor old rwd123..he's been made to look a fool on here yet again.

Budanov has just posed for a photo with the Japanese Ambassador to Ukraine Matsuda Kuninori.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2023, 06:40:34 AM »
and here's a photo from  yesterday of Zaluzhny in his war bunker with his colleagues.

You need to get a life rwd, instead of burying your head in nonsense pro -Russian propaganda like all the other sad excuses for human beings vatniks out there.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 06:47:01 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2023, 05:35:54 PM »
There is also footage of Zaluzhny walking among troops.  It's clearly filmed in June, based on foliage around him.

Budanov referenced the rumours directly in a short Telegram video. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958
Most Online Ever: 12701