It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello from north carolina  (Read 3241 times)

Offline rickmax

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Hello from north carolina
« on: June 06, 2018, 07:34:07 PM »
Hello all. I joined the site to learn about Russian woman. The one I have is wonderful....other than driving me to temporary insanity. I hope I can get some input on my relationship here. It could be me...it could be her. But we have traveled a long road in 9 months. I love her. Lets see if what suggestions I get. Thank you.

Well I have been in an on line relationship with a woman from FSU. Since last October. I flew to Petersburg in February and stayed with her till March 14th. Since coming home it has not been good. The story is long and I could write a book on it.

How do I tell my story without writing 100,000 words. lol. It is crazy and it is long.

Please help. :)
Never give up. :)

Offline jone

• Trips: > 10
Re: Hello from north carolina
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:39:37 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Rickmax.

You're in good company.  Most of us have had interesting experiences with FSUW and we commiserate.  Please.  Start at the beginning and take it in stages.  Tell us about the good part, first.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 07:55:26 PM »

You've come to the right place. Help is free and worth every penny. Welcome to the forum Rickmax.

Obviously you have doubts about your woman and that's why you're here. You want opinions from strangers who's been there done that. Not much to the story so far but you've invested 9 months with this woman and it hard to let go of something you've invested a lot of sweat, love, and time for. I don't know if you two are engaged but I've dated women for an hour to months and in the dating phase, it's easy to let go when you know things are right for marriage. You need to decide if your woman is marriage material and if not, let go and find marriage material. Also question yourself. Are you the type of person that gets other people upset by some of the things you say and do? A woman can be a bitch with many men but with the right man, she's a sweetheart.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:46:38 PM »
Hi Rickmax

Welcome to the forum

Hope we can help return you to sanity !

Offline rickmax

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 08:26:46 PM »
Hello all. I joined the site to learn about Russian woman. The one I have is wonderful....other than driving me to temporary insanity. I hope I can get some input on my relationship here. It could be me...it could be her. But we have traveled a long road in 9 months. I love her. Lets see if what suggestions I get. Thank you.

Well I have been in an on line relationship with a woman from FSU. Since last October. I flew to Petersburg in February and stayed with her till March 14th. Since coming home it has not been good. The story is long and I could write a book on it.

How do I tell my story without writing 100,000 words. lol. It is crazy and it is long.

How do add story. Like this. Or start a new thread?

Offline JayH

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 08:29:36 PM »
Either way  --you do not need to write all at once -- do it like pages and chapters in a book .

You will get led by comments and questions as the story unfolds !
Do not be deterred by comments you do not like or seem negative .
Thanks and good luck with it ! :)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline gillbird

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 09:06:45 AM »
Welcome to the forum buddy. I am also a newbie like you. Don't hesitate to share you 100000 words story.

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 09:19:06 AM »
Hmmm, remarkably 'sting23' for a newbie

Offline rickmax

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 05:55:16 PM »
what is "sting23"?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 06:08:45 PM »
what is "sting23"?

Sting23 is a poster Moby doesn't like and is implying somebody posting in this thread is Sting23. He's very suspicious of anybody new like my dogs when somebody new visits the house.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 08:40:20 PM »
Sting23 is a poster Moby doesn't like and is implying somebody posting in this thread is Sting23. He's very suspicious of anybody new like my dogs when somebody new visits the house.

BillyB

Must you keep on demonstrating the most basic lack of perception?

Your dogs would recognise the scent of someone in disguise - pretending to be someone else ... It's good you have dogs .

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2392
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2381
Total: 2391

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill