It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My new life in the Republic of Georgia  (Read 302245 times)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
My new life in the Republic of Georgia
« Reply #425 on: August 14, 2018, 09:29:58 AM »
i'm related to Walter Matthau on my father's side, he's NOT acting in this role, it really WAS his actual character!!!
he did't like kids very much!!!  or maybe it was just me

I see the resemblance. I know WC Fields didn't like kids, "Anyone who hates dogs and kids can't be all that bad."

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #426 on: August 14, 2018, 09:44:19 AM »
"I love children...especially well done"

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #427 on: August 14, 2018, 10:53:46 AM »

I've felt and sort of feel internal pressure to find the right one before I get too old. I seem to remember GQ you were 39 years old when you began your endeavor to find Mrs Right? So perhaps you know how I feel/felt. I was 48 when I first started on my endeavor one year ahead of you. I celebrated my 50th B-day with Mrs Wrong 2 months after she got there (USA). She arrived on the 'Ides of March', not kidding. So I know those milestone years and how they make you reflect. 

I've hosted 2 women from Ukraine to Georgia. The first was for 20 days last September. The next one was for almost 6 weeks in June and July. Age difference, 22 and 20 years. The age difference wasn't much of an issue, or at all. Frankly I would have preferred they were 10 years older because you should take in account the inevitable "advance state of decrepitude" coming to us all unless your days get cut short by driving off a bridge or being hit by semi...

... Having spent more than a month in an old folks nursing home recovering from my accident (learning to walk again after being hot by a semi..) I know that is not how and where I want to end my days. I'm hoping to end my days with a wife and family by my side. Do you know here in Georgia they keep the deceased 3 days in the house in a refrigerated coffin? There is vigil day and night with lots family and friends hanging about. Then on the third day it is off to cemetery. The coffin is lifted up by several strong men. They circle the room clockwise three times. Then out the door and carried down the street with the lid off. I've seen it! Ashen grey face to the sky. All the men wearing suit jackets. No women in sight. They must come later. The graveyard is where the mourners feast, drink wine and offer toasts to the recently departed and all the other friends and relatives buried there. Wine is isn't the only thing drunk. I've been told "cha cha" (60%-80% alcohol) often leads to fights in the cemetery and at weddings.

...I'd elaborate more about nursing homes but I'll save that for my 2 year anniversary of my accident coming Friday. 

"Old age is the most unexpected of all things that can happen to a man"
~ Leon Trotsky

In some ways that seems like yesterday, doesn't it? SonOfClyde and all that good stuff.  ;)

I understand what you're saying though maxx. Sometimes I find myself reflecting what/where my life would be today had I not gone to Russia. Maybe my situation is a little bit different than some. Then I couldn't see myself tied in a relationship past a month, much less married. I was bored stiff, man. My social life was way too easy - literally. It was like chewing gum. You're unwrapping a new one way before you even lost the taste on the present. L.A., crosstown, cross state, cross country, and even cross borders. So/No America, western/central Europe, Asian, whatever - it didn't matter. Women were the same. Too boringly easy. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I was convinced the MOB was the answer since the process, I believed then, will make me work every step of the way. I will need to invest the time and effort to keep me *involved* in a - one - singular gal and be/stay grounded. Yeah, and luckily for me (and for many reasons), that proved to be right and I achieved what I sought with my wife.

But guess what? The reality is, regardless of background, it still comes down to the same scenario not really that much different than yours. If heaven forbid something happens to my marriage, I would be in the very same 'situation' as you or any other. The reality is there are people out there, even the married ones, who undeniably harbor the same feelings as you.

I believe it's futile to worry about things you have no control of. Life just dealt each us varying pathways heading to the same destination. The only difference being what and how we make of it.

I think you're still relatively *young to be that old*, maxx. For what it's worth.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #428 on: August 14, 2018, 01:42:17 PM »
Hmm, this movie got CRAP reviews but I enjoyed it ,,, :)

I just ordered it on Amazon an I'm watching it ...  Amazing how dated England looks
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:22:32 PM by msmob »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #429 on: August 15, 2018, 12:48:19 AM »
In some ways that seems like yesterday, doesn't it? SonOfClyde and all that good stuff.  ;)

I understand what you're saying though maxx. Sometimes I find myself reflecting what/where my life would be today had I not gone to Russia. Maybe my situation is a little bit different than some. Then I couldn't see myself tied in a relationship past a month, much less married. I was bored stiff, man. My social life was way too easy - literally. It was like chewing gum. You're unwrapping a new one way before you even lost the taste on the present. L.A., crosstown, cross state, cross country, and even cross borders. So/No America, western/central Europe, Asian, whatever - it didn't matter. Women were the same. Too boringly easy. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I was convinced the MOB was the answer since the process, I believed then, will make me work every step of the way. I will need to invest the time and effort to keep me *involved* in a - one - singular gal and be/stay grounded. Yeah, and luckily for me (and for many reasons), that proved to be right and I achieved what I sought with my wife.

But guess what? The reality is, regardless of background, it still comes down to the same scenario not really that much different than yours. If heaven forbid something happens to my marriage, I would be in the very same 'situation' as you or any other. The reality is there are people out there, even the married ones, who undeniably harbor the same feelings as you.

I believe it's futile to worry about things you have no control of. Life just dealt each us varying pathways heading to the same destination. The only difference being what and how we make of it.

I think you're still relatively *young to be that old*, maxx. For what it's worth.

I never did the effort to master multi-quotes so the bold will have to do...

I got to meet Lorenzo twice in DC. I also got meet Mrs Lorenzo. She is not photogenic that I remember, but she is quite good looking in person. She is one of those 'tell em like she sees em' type of Ukrainian women. Her first words to me were after ignoring me for several minutes, "Why don't you lose weight?" I said, "It keeps the women away." Her reply back was, "That's stupid. How old are you?". I said, "How old do you think I am?" After a moment of studying my face she says, "Forty two." I said, "Thank you" and remained silent. We're sitting in a diner, her, me and Lorenzo. Waiting for me to finally state my age she finally presses me to tell her how old I am. I said, "Fifty eight". That was eight years ago.

There is good news for all of us.

From a Harvard School of Medicine a pill that reverses aging in humans. 
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1002867/science-news-Ageing-process-REVERSED-human-cells-University-of-Exeter

Imagine GQ going back to your 20s or 30s? Probably though the FDA will delay this for quite some time. We were born too early. We will miss out on the fembot revolution where women are replaced.

I think GQ you beat the odds and you have a marriage for life. Just make sure you continue to do the maintenance. You know, the flowers, unexpected acts of kindness and care, romantic getaways and so on. Things I know you are doing.

In regard to luck. I've believed for years the luck is a factor in all of this. One former poster stated he believes we make our own luck and dismissed luck at all. But I say this, not as making an excuse for myself, it is both preparation, skill, street smarts and luck. I was very naive for a life in the FSU fast lane. I'll admit that. But I've seen others who were not well equipped for this endeavor that succeeded. That was luck. And I have seen some really sophisticated guys, like seasoned divorce attorneys, who've failed miserably. So though it helps to have street smarts with women it also helps to have some dumb luck to go along with it.

:trainwreck: .

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #430 on: August 15, 2018, 12:51:42 AM »
Hmm, this movie got CRAP reviews but I enjoyed it ,,, :)

I just ordered it on Amazon an I'm watching it ...  Amazing how dated England looks

I seen that movie and I like it too. Nice that you UK guys can order women online and they show up at Heathrow airport ready to be whisked off to a new life. 

Offline rwd123

« Reply #431 on: August 15, 2018, 06:21:13 AM »
Every guy here should read every single thing on this website:

http://roguehealthandfitness.com/

It is pure gold. Follow his advice and you'll have a better life as you age.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #432 on: August 15, 2018, 09:41:45 AM »
Every guy here should read every single thing on this website:

http://roguehealthandfitness.com/

It is pure gold. Follow his advice and you'll have a better life as you age.

Thank you RWD! I'll give it a good study. I am a believer in weight lifting. I've used the gym in Tbilisi, Aspria Fitness and Sparta Fitness in Batumi.

I went to dentist today to get some dental work done. Driving over there I was thinking what GQ said. He always haunts me with his words but in a good way  ;)  I was thinking that I am unusual for a person in my sixties as I do not have to limit myself in the gym (except for deep squats). I can do full workouts to exhaustion without breaking anything.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #433 on: August 15, 2018, 09:49:28 AM »
I got to meet Lorenzo twice in DC. I also got meet Mrs Lorenzo. She is not photogenic that I remember, but she is quite good looking in person. She is one of those 'tell em like she sees em' type of Ukrainian women. Her first words to me were after ignoring me for several minutes, "Why don't you lose weight?" I said, "It keeps the women away." Her reply back was, "That's stupid. How old are you?". I said, "How old do you think I am?" After a moment of studying my face she says, "Forty two." I said, "Thank you" and remained silent. We're sitting in a diner, her, me and Lorenzo. Waiting for me to finally state my age she finally presses me to tell her how old I am. I said, "Fifty eight". That was eight years ago...

Funny story! *Lorenzo*, LOL. I would've love to have dined with you guys that night (Wifey fell in love with DC when we were there last. Especially the Georgetown/Bethesda areas).

Now if there ever was a guy on the board who took a lot of heat for much of everything he did and say, that was Lorenzo! But he always let the proverbial rock roll off his back and always maintained his composure. I liked Lorenzo. He seemed like a really good guy. He kept asking me to promise him I'd take him to the Bradbury Building if he ever made it out to LA. He was so obsessed with that building, I don't know why. I did wished he made it out here.

There is good news for all of us.

From a Harvard School of Medicine a pill that reverses aging in humans. 
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1002867/science-news-Ageing-process-REVERSED-human-cells-University-of-Exeter

Imagine GQ going back to your 20s or 30s? Probably though the FDA will delay this for quite some time. We were born too early. We will miss out on the fembot revolution where women are replaced.

The Bubble-Headed-Bleached-Blondes syndrome, or as we used to call it 'Beebs' had been around a long time here. By-product of LA LA LAND/Hollywood. Just another version of the Stepford wives. One thing about LA, trashy as it is, it's a blast being single here. There's a massive influx of PYTs coming everyday from everywhere wanting a rare shot of becoming the next Monroe. They use to host an annual Rose Bowl football game on New Year's Day between the PAC-10/BIG 10 schools' champs. Whichever BIG 10 school qualified to play that year, hordes of fans and supporters migrate to LA for the event. You can imagine if say, you're a Buckeye or a Wolverine or any of the snowblown university student coming out, and all you see upon arrival are sun, mid-70s +, ocean, beaches with Kens & Barbies on shorts, more sun etc. - dead in the middle of your winter. Seriously, months after, busloads of young, fresh meats are stocked in our social inventory. Sometimes when I'm out on the beach, I watch these youngbloods and cant help myself smile and reminisce of my happy days gone by.

As for aging, Fathertime calls on every single one of us, man. You can't fight it but you can manage it. You have an advantage now living in Georgia. You're not under assault on food laced with hormones, pesticides and antibiotics. I stay away from the grocers that peddle these to the hilt. I stay away from lectin-enriched foods, fruits with above levels of fructose (which would be most of them), grains, especially rice; legumes (beans), even vegetables that fall in the nightshades category (tomatoes, eggplants, etc...). Dairy products, especially the highly pasteurized products, cheese, milk, yogurts, etc..I do use prebiotic/probiotic supplements I mix with my daily morning smoothie. I need tons of those little devils in my tummy so I can discard and rid off as much toxicity out of my tracts. When doctors prescribe antibiotics to cure your ailment, it also wipes out most of the good bacteria in your tummy, man. You are left defenseless for weeks or even months. Comfort foods, processed foods, fried are all on the devil's menu. Squeeze a bit of lemon in your water when you can.

Whatever right?
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #434 on: August 15, 2018, 11:42:33 PM »
You have an advantage now living in Georgia. You're not under assault on food laced with hormones, pesticides and antibiotics.

When I left America for the second time on January 14th 2017 (First time November 27 2015) I was taking a lot of medication. I had been in the hospital after the accident for 3 weeks. I was in a nursing home for 5 weeks learning to walk again. During that time they had me on all sorts of medication for pain, high blood pressure and Type II diabetes including of course, insulin. After I left the nursing home I was in and out of clinics getting tests and prescribed medication. Oh GQ was I depressed! When left for Georgia I went through the airport with my mother's bent handle cane. The airport staff took one look at me and seen how I was walking and insisted I get pushed through the airport in wheelchair. When I got to the Tbilisi airport I was pushed in wheelchair by this man in forties. I tipped him 10 GEL ($4) (I had a spare note in my wallet from my fist visit). I must have made his day. That was 2-4 hours of wages for 10 minutes of work. Anyway a year and 8 month later on non-GMO food I am off ALL medication. I do not even take insulin. My blood sugar levels in the morning are 120-130 and regulate themselves well during the day. I still need to get them lower (70-110) and I will do that by weight loss and exercise. I feel healthier and healthier everyday. One thing I don't like here is the lack handrails something common in the US on account of tort lawyers and the American Disability Act. Georgia is the Wild Wild West (even though its East) and very much a libertarian society. The good IMO far outweighs the bad.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #435 on: August 16, 2018, 06:20:21 AM »
Funny story! *Lorenzo*, LOL. I would've love to have dined with you guys that night (Wifey fell in love with DC when we were there last. Especially the Georgetown/Bethesda areas).

Now if there ever was a guy on the board who took a lot of heat for much of everything he did and say, that was Lorenzo! But he always let the proverbial rock roll off his back and always maintained his composure. I liked Lorenzo. He seemed like a really good guy. He kept asking me to promise him I'd take him to the Bradbury Building if he ever made it out to LA. He was so obsessed with that building, I don't know why. I did wished he made it out here.

Lorenzo is the soul brother of Yogi Berra. "Most of the things I said I never said." He's on FB with a following of FB friends who appreciate Lorenzo's inner Yogi. He posts stuff like links to favorite Ozzie and Harriet youtube episodes and other "deep thoughts". Things  like "If everyone lived within a mile of where they worked what would rush hour be like?" "What happened to honesty and openness? When did the term transparency come into existence" and "Why isn't there a Tiny Tim tribute band?" 

Here is a link to his favorite Ozzie and Harriet episode.

Is everyone having problems uploading photos? I remember the debacle of photobucket last year. Now I can't get cubeupload or tinypic to work.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 06:21:57 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #436 on: August 16, 2018, 07:47:41 AM »

Imagine GQ going back to your 20s or 30s? Probably though the FDA will delay this for quite some time.

The assembled scientists and academics focused on one obstacle above all: the Food and Drug Administration. The agency does not recognize aging as a medical condition, meaning a drug cannot be approved to treat it. And even if the FDA were to acknowledge that aging is a condition worthy of targeting, there would still be the question of how to demonstrate that aging had, in fact, been slowed—a particularly difficult question considering that there are no universally agreed-on markers. What they needed, Barzilai and the others concluded, was a precedent-setting test case—a single study that would change the rules forever, not unlike how trial lawyers search for a perfect plaintiff when they’re going to the Supreme Court to set a new legal precedent.

Note from Maxx: The anti-aging drug is called Metformin taken by diabetics. A doctor needs to prescribe this in the US. Here in the Land of the Free Georgia it can be purchased over the counter at any drug store. The articles goes on to say about Metformin>

What they discovered was striking: The metformin-takers tended to be healthier in all sorts of ways. They lived longer and had fewer cardiovascular events, and in at least some studies they were less likely to suffer from dementia and Alzheimer’s. Most surprising of all, they seemed to get cancer far less frequently—as much as 25 to 40 percent less than diabetics taking two other popular medications. When they did get cancer, they tended to outlive diabetics with cancer who were taking other medications.

He was confident that metformin was good enough for the job. He has maintained this confidence ever since he read a 2014 study that reviewed the fate of 90,400 type 2 diabetics taking either metformin or another medication. The metformin patients in the study not only outlived the diabetics taking the other drug—a not especially surprising result if metformin is a superior treatment but also outlived the non diabetics studied as a comparison.    (Note from Maxx: WOW!!)

The FDA will not make its decision on whether metformin becomes the US’s first antiaging drug until the study, dubbed Targeting Aging with Metformin (TAME for short), is complete. That won’t happen for at least another five years. But, based on their June 2015 meeting with FDA officials, Barzilai and his colleagues are optimistic that the FDA is onboard. “Within five minutes, we were all in complete agreement that this is plausible” and “a good idea,” S. Jay Olshansky says.

Metformin costs about 5 cents a pill says the article.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:50:18 AM by Maxx2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #437 on: August 16, 2018, 09:39:12 AM »
maxx2

was the drug store proprietor the same actor that played Mr Wilson in "Dennis The Menace"
that was my nickname when I was little

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #438 on: August 16, 2018, 10:22:42 AM »
maxx2

was the drug store proprietor the same actor that played Mr Wilson in "Dennis The Menace"
that was my nickname when I was little

Not sure Krim but I did just purchased 90 1000 mgs tablets of Metformin at the local pharmacy... from two cute (HOT!) Georgian girls.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #439 on: August 16, 2018, 10:24:50 AM »

GQ, open your PM feature and I'll tell some stories that will have you on the floor laughing your... um.....  :ROFL:

Online krimster2

« Reply #440 on: August 16, 2018, 10:49:12 AM »
do you own shares or something

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #441 on: August 16, 2018, 11:32:38 AM »
do you own shares or something

Nope, I do what I do out of the kindness of my heart to my fella brothers...  Broddahood!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #442 on: August 16, 2018, 12:37:39 PM »

Not sure Krim but I did just purchased 90 1000 mgs tablets of Metformin at the local pharmacy... from two cute (HOT!) Georgian girls.

I’d like to respond with your post above when time allows me to do so.

But for now let me respond to the quoted segment. I’m thinking if your pill do work then it’s a no brainer for you to go back where you got it from and not necessarily to replenish your supply either.

:P

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #443 on: August 16, 2018, 12:44:24 PM »
I’d like to respond with your post above when time allows me to do so.

But for now let me respond to the quoted segment. I’m thinking if your pill do work then it’s a no brainer for you to go back where you got it from and not necessarily to replenish your supply either.

:P

I get it! Goodnight from 11 time zones ahead!

Online krimster2

« Reply #444 on: August 16, 2018, 12:52:46 PM »
Maxx2

I don't have  type 2 diabetes, no one on either side of family ever had it
I'm pretty sure I don't have any issues with my ovaries
last full treadmill cardio was great
i don't need to change anything except my environment!!!!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #445 on: August 16, 2018, 01:09:21 PM »

I dunno maxx. I'm averse to all these 'quick fixes', especially when it comes to our bodies. It seems I can no longer enjoy watching a decent round of golf without getting inundated with Frank Thomas's commercial peddling 'Nugenix'. Chrissakes, aside from the pharma industry, all these other anti-aging measures are just way out of control to me. Surgical, hair/complexion aids, supplements, etc...all designed to cater to the fear of 'aging'. When the real aversion is actually the thought and inevitability of being closer to dying. The older we get, the keener our sense of our own mortality.

Dying cant' be that bad, is it? I likely won't mind it so much especially if I died peacefully like my grandpa did. He died in his sleep. I can't say what it was like for the 3 passengers in his car however.

Seriously though, it really doesn't take much to make people grab on to these mythical 'fountain/formulas' of youth. People would do almost anything to hold on to the 'thoughts and ideas' of youth and live a life of sublime denial. Old folks trying to mimick/relive the days of their youth.

The movie you posted, 'Grumpy Old Men' is a parody of old farts folks like us being left with only two reactionay functions, the sad choice between fight or flight. Reduced to a choice like wounded animals. That's our natural progression (sic). That's life.

Yes, sugar is one of the chief culprit in our cell destruction. Your liver gets the worst of it, too. Not too many people realize sugar is the worst addiction we have. The majority of what we eat since childhood contains varying levels and degree of sugar intake. From carbo to fructose, it would be nearly impossible to completely 'eliminate' sugar in our diets. You can even see this on our domesticated animals. Pets. Cancer/sarcomas had become prevalent with our dogs / cats because of the processed food we feed them. Kidney failures, tract infections, etc..are all closely behind. American pets suffer from the same alarming rate of obesity and ailments as their guardians do.

Diet, man. Avoid or *limit* your intake of these nefarious triggers. Prolong the ability of our bodies to combat these triggers. Our society do a lot of silly and crazy things trying to pacify our idealistic desires only to step on our own foot. GMO is definitely one. Productive farmed meats is another. Have you ever bought farmed 'Atlantic Salmon' raised in Alaska? There's just something sinister and wrong with that. One recent storm destroyed one of those farms and released thousands of antibiotic-raised Atlantic Salmon on the Alaskan coast. It doesn't take much to wonder how twisted and unnatural that really is.

On a lighter note, even if this 'magic' pill does work, how do you think we can see ourselves then? A 'revitalized' chunky bag of wrinkled and creaky version of a man? I can't even reconcile the thought, man.

(PM opened, just for you).

Edited to add:

Forgot to tell you. Two weeks ago wifey took me somewhere as a surprised. I had been complaining about lower back pains and I guess she took this heart. So one Sunday afternoon she asked I reserved a time slot because she'd like to take me somewhere. It turned out to be one of those Thai couple massages. I've never been to one until then. WOWIE! They had these bars on the ceiling above the two beds. When one of the gals asked where I was sore the worst, I said lower back - dude she 'walked all over me and relieved every darn tension I had in my body - especially on my lower back. She twisted, kneaded, elbowed, kneed, in addition to, stepped and walked over me in places and angles I never though possible. It was such a deliciously painful experience but my goodness, I felt so relaxed and yet felt energized at the same time. I'm still not sure how that made sense. The two gals worked on both of us for a full hour. We can't wait to go back.

Burke-Williams have absolutely nothing on those gals! Best darn massage I ever got.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:50:58 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #446 on: August 16, 2018, 03:06:10 PM »
Best darn massage I ever got.

Is that with or without a happy ending? I and a buddy went to a massage place a few weeks ago where they walked on backs. He said his back was hurting so they refused him. We ended up going somewhere else. My wife and I sometimes get a massage. As low as $25 for one hour. Mostly Chinese working there. Some of those people don't speak any English. Seems like they came right off the boat.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #447 on: August 16, 2018, 03:35:41 PM »
Is that with or without a happy ending? I and a buddy went to a massage place a few weeks ago where they walked on backs. He said his back was hurting so they refused him. We ended up going somewhere else. My wife and I sometimes get a massage. As low as $25 for one hour. Mostly Chinese working there. Some of those people don't speak any English. Seems like they came right off the boat.

Maybe they didn't refuse you(?). It could be because neither of you understood Mandarin?  :P  But $25.00/hr?!? LMAO! That was just the tip I gave for each of us.

But Thai massage is a whole different type of massage. This site actually explains it a little bit. They even worked on our hands and feet. Did some twisting/stretching of our bodies before starting the torture. These 'Thai couple parlors/spas' are trending here in LA. If you see one where you are, you need to try it.

I'm telling you, we felt so invigorated, relaxed and energized all at the same time after they were done. This definitely got inked on our 'go-to' calendar, man.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:37:45 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #448 on: August 16, 2018, 10:07:10 PM »

I just checked my receipt. Eleven cents here, I know I used buy a 3 month supply for about $10 in the States if memory serves me correct. So about the same. 

My blood sugar reading this morning (now) is 124. That is really good for a Type II diabetic who isn't taking his insulin. I've heard that it is best to not have to take insulin because the body develops a tolerance for it and you need more and more. Eventually the blood sugar rises and when it gets high it starts to poison the organs. Next thing, organ failure. D.B. Neily over at the other place suffered from that with his diabetes. He was living in Ukraine with UW wife, a doctor. We used to do a lot of PM exchange. He was a brilliant man. An editor of a newspaper in the States. Great writer. He died in the Spring of 2011. I sometimes wonder what he would have thought of the state of politics these last 7 years. He in many ways reminded me of jb.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 10:25:42 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #449 on: August 16, 2018, 10:24:16 PM »
Maxx2

I don't have  type 2 diabetes, no one on either side of family ever had it
I'm pretty sure I don't have any issues with my ovaries
last full treadmill cardio was great
i don't need to change anything except my environment!!!!

Trimester, GQ et al Taking Metformin is not so much about treatment or prevention of diabetes but the extension of your "health span." Metformin is not a newbie drug pushed by Big Pharma or some quack "doctors" trying to make a fast buck. It is not patented. It is like aspirin in that way. The plant that it is derived from is in Medical literature for the past 500 years. What Metformin does is it slows done the processes in the body that do cell and organ damage. It slows down your aging process. You live longer and healthier and you keep your looks longer. I read in another article than on an average it gives you another 12 to 15 percent more life.   

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1978
Total: 1987

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM