It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: HotRussianBrides.com  (Read 19408 times)

Offline ScottinCrimea

Re: HotRussianBrides.com
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2007, 09:40:32 AM »
troutrivers,
     How is it that you seem to end up with women who go on to post semi-nude photos?  You stated before that your interest in these women is as a "real person" and not a sex object, and yet you seem to find the women who consider themselves sex objects.  I'm just curious about what you see in their profiles/photos that attracts you.

Offline troutrivers

Re: HotRussianBrides.com
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2007, 02:54:38 PM »
Hi Scott,

Sorry, please accept my apology if my posts are not clear to you and certainly thank you for posting your question.

To answer your question, in both instances the semi nude photos were posted AFTER plans had been made to meet in one instance (the MD) and long, long after both plans as well as actual meetings in the second instance. These photos were not part of the either ladies' respective profiles when first contact was made - when plans were being made to meet. In the instance of the MD the photos were posted before we met. If you are wondering exactly when such posting occured in the time line of my communications with her, it was about two weeks before I was to leave for Moscow as I recall. All plans for our meeting had been finalized. I had airline travel and hotel room booked and visa in hand. I decided not to mention the photos in an email or phone call to her as the actual meeting with her was only a few days away at the time.

Alles ist klar? as my German friends would say?

Thank you Rvwind, your comment is appreciated as well.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1954
Total: 1963

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM